Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) (29503 Views)

Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Aka Congratulates Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination!!! / Wizkid And Simi Congratulate Burna Boy For Grammy Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) by Juliearth(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2023
We4all:
That song is wack.

I am an Asake fan, but I agree.
Re: ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) by Sammy101111(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Antoeni:
Calm down Topped all charts and Rema still wasn't nominated for grammy

Grammy is a game they will try to downgrade you like they did snoop dog and some Yankee artist Grammy na scam even Kanye west said it Grammy is fake now

1 Like

Re: ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
LAXconfidential:

This dingbat is about to make it a tribal thing.

The guy behind that account is AkwaIbom, NOT IGBO. Sorry to disappoint you.

And he said that as a mockery to Daniel Regha who always loves to give people unsolicited advice.

But to people like you, everything is an opportunity to show how much of a low life you are by bringing tribalism into it.

The guy was wrong for saying that. Accept it and move on. What English did Mariam Makeba or Yousou Ndour sing to win Grammys?
Re: ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) by ericmor: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kenmatt:

Nigerian Artists are better and bigger than their American counterparts.

Let it sink into your head

Baba suwe ni e
Re: ASAKE Celebrates His GRAMMY Nomination (Pics/Video) by ericmor: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Rayjnr:

Why will they have special one for African artist?, Its like Paralympics

I think it is because those recognized abroad were not much then, but they also have best america artist too I guess, that's also a special one nau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia Becomes Glo Ambassador (Photo) / Rosaline Meurer Slays In Cleavage-baring Outfit / Simi Also Blocked By Yomi Shogunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.