Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,573 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! (2834 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Another Example Of Jws Tempering With Bible / Leader Of Jws Tony Morris Relishing The Death Of Former Members, Non members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
cornelboy:

😂😂

When they ask this man changing to woman that, do christendom teach the truth? The manipulations and lies filled brains will say NO as expected grin grin

No wonder they tell you to obey whatever they say that don't make sense from human or strategic point of view. grin grin grin grin in order to teach you how to lie and spread falsehood about others grin grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
From dem dem w62 6/15..... or you know who call themselves the better performing performance group

Churches “Self-centered”

In the book Saints on Main Street, Peter Day, editor of Living Church magazine, states that the typical neighborhood church is “self-centered.” He says clergymen concentrate on “church work” rather than “the work of the church” in the outside world. Maintaining that many churches give little thought to serving others, he writes: “This is a great period of prosperity in the life of the parishes. Most of them are growing according to every index of success. Their membership is on the rise, the Sunday School is bursting at the seams, old debts are being paid off, new ones are easily floated for ambitious new building projects, men and women are active in parish groups, financial contributions are increasing, and people are praying, studying and working harder than ever before. There is, however, a curiously introverted quality about the entire enterprise. Typically, the parish measures its progress not according to the norms of its service to community and world, but according to the norms of its own size and financial strength. Similarly, it measures the usefulness of its members not by their service to mankind but by their service to the parish itself.”

They won’t accept we rephrase their propaganda grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jehovah’s organization “Self-centered”

In the book Saints on Main Street, Peter Day, editor of Living Church magazine, states that the typical neighborhood congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses is “self-centered.” He says the Governing body, branch committee, circuit overseers, elders and ministerial servants concentrate on “their congregation work or assignment” rather than “the assignment or work of the congregation” in the outside world. Maintaining that many kingdom halls give little thought to serving others, he writes: “This is a great period of prosperity in the life of the organization. Most of them are growing according to every index of success. Their membership is on the rise, the various schools is bursting at the seams, old debts are being paid off, new ones are easily floated for ambitious new building projects, men and women are active in congregation groups, financial contributions are increasing, and people are praying, studying and working harder than ever before. There is, however, a curiously introverted quality about the entire enterprise. Typically, the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses measures its progress not according to the norms of its service to community and world, but according to the norms of its own size and financial strength. Similarly, it measures the usefulness of its members not by their service to mankind but by their service to the organization itself.”

grin grin grin grin grin grin Pot always calling kettle black
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by cornelboy(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
achorladey:

When they ask this man changing to woman that, do christendom teach the truth? The manipulations and lies filled brains will say NO as expected grin grin

No wonder they tell you to obey whatever they say that don't make sense from human or strategic point of view. grin grin grin grin in order to teach you how to lie and spread falsehood about others grin grin grin
Does Christendom teach the truth?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
cornelboy:

Do Christendom teach the truth that Romans 13:1 talked about governmental powers?

Answer from your madness and insanities peddling brains first make I see something and show you how your GODS control your brains to lie and manipulate people. grin grin grin

Salute the madness and insanities peddling of those that liked and shared your post as they like and share a post on comment that should be avoided or ignore even blocked on nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
For those of other religions, absolute truth is set as the criterion—everything should be “really true.” They should be “100 percent sure” about their religion. And if they are “less than pleased” with what they see, they should “do more than just complain,” because they share responsibility for “everything [their] church says and does.” On the basis of all that has been presented thus far from Watch Tower publications about loyalty and submission to the Theocratic organization, just imagine what would happen if any Witness were to follow this exhortation in his religion! Instead, he must realize that these powerful words apply only to them(churches or those they call Christendom), not to us(Jehovah’s witnesses). Many of the criticisms the Awake! article presents regarding Lutheranism have validity. But those wrongs do not make Witness positions right, their errors do not cancel out Watch Tower errors or make them less reprehensible. Notably, the Awake! writer can quote Protestant sources, including Lutherans, who level such criticisms themselves. These persons can do so without being excommunicated from their churches. One of Jehovah’s Witnesses could not do the same. When he sees clear evidence of error, of unscriptural policies, in his religion, he should not complain, and certainly not leave (as is implied that Lutherans should do regarding their religion). Instead, he should quietly ‘wait for Jehovah to straighten it out in his due time.’ What is right and needful on the part of Lutherans is at the same time wrong and unnecessary on the part of Witnesses. And the remarkable thing is that most Witnesses (including the writer of the Awake! article) see no double standard in all this, see nothing amiss in giving an exhortation to others that they cannot apply to themselves.

Classic

Therefore, all the things they tell you, do and observe, but do not do according to their deeds, for they say but they do not practice what they say.....

Wetin dem dey call that again HYPOCRITES grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by cornelboy(f): 3:51am On Nov 28, 2023
achorladey:

Do Christendom teach the truth that Romans 13:1 talked about governmental powers?

Answer from your madness and insanities peddling brains first make I see something and show you how your GODS control your brains to lie and manipulate people. grin grin grin

Salute the madness and insanities peddling of those that liked and shared your post as they like and share a post on comment that should be avoided or ignore even blocked on nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by Aemmyjah(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:

The best treatment for his mental ailment is silence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 5:41am On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:

at least you false jw's know you are not Christians:

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You're right because he will be all over you asking questions but when you ask him one he will ignore.
Cornelboy asked:

He will never answer because there is none he can faithfully subscribe to among them all yet the one and only teaching he knew that's what he wants to demonize at least a sane person will trash something when you find a better one. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 6:15am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're right because he will be all over you asking questions but when you ask him one he will ignore.
Cornelboy asked:
He will never answer because there is none he can faithfully subscribe to among them all yet the one and only teaching he knew that's what he wants to demonize at least a sane person will trash something when you find a better one. smiley

oh duh lost false jw indhouse

of course Christianity teaches the truth, it is the one true faith,
as opposed to some denominations and sects and the like

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:

grin grin grin

That you respond to my post already expose your falsehood and lack of integrity.

I asked the question, you ask the same question back grin grin. Na your GODS hang your neck and brains in madness and insanities peddling laced with lies against Christendom and people.

Does Christendom teach the truth? A question Jehovah’s witnesses are afraid to answer because it exposes their religious organization as liars and those who teach falsehood about others.

I will ask you one more time

Do Christendom teach the truth? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 6:56am On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

oh duh lost false jw indhouse

of course Christianity teaches the truth, it is the one true faith,
as opposed to some denominations and sects and the like

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Their own confusion and lies about others have come back to roast their lying and manipulating brains as directed by their GODS of men housed in USA

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Lamentations of a madness and insanities peddling brains. Your cornelboy abi na cornelgirl and you keep falling into the trap as you people lack integrity and cannot keep to your words. grin grin grin grin

Your madness and insanities peddling brains need that best treatment as I can see HIS in your post. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Cornelboy asked:

As usual you lack integrity and cannot keep to your words. Let me analyse your madness and insanities peddling in this post as what it is madness and insanities peddling

When the madness and insanities peddling peddler asked do

1. we worship the same GOD cheesy grin grin grin. After I responded to that question, your madness and insanities peddling brains went into asinwin and asiere peddling of how can you criticise same people you worship the same God grin grin grin grin

2. MaxInDHouse asked, Can Achorladey avoid MaxInDHouse? I(Achorladey) responded by saying Yes I can. Achorladey asked MaxInDHouse, MaxInDHouse are you happy? Psalms 1:1 up till today MaxInDHouse is yet to provide answer? MaxInDHouse are you an integrity keeper? grin grin grin grin

Cornelboy asked:

You join in cornelboy madness and insanities peddling, I asked that question first rather for her to respond he asked the same question back. She could have kept the level of her madness and insanities peddling in check by not responding to the post at all but I know the itching spirit to respond to our post here won't allow you rest as Jehovah’s witnesses feed on Christendom to survive grin grin

He will never answer because there is none he can faithfully subscribe to

Your madness and insanities peddling brains already saw and read my answer to that even before I asked one of your colleague in madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin

among them all yet the one and only teaching he knew that's what he wants to demonize at least a sane person will trash something when you find a better one.

Had your religious organization the only one I know, I won't be showing and asking you whether Christendom teaches the truth. Your madness and insanities peddling brains exposed. Your religious organization are being trashed here and you will keep running away from the lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains which includes...

The question you are yet to respond to which will expose the lies and manipulations in your brains

Do Christendom teach the truth?
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SyqvrYzwhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOfDTkV6v10?si=FkNwzSV6lETusibQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgApS18UkA?si=6ielUovM4rR1_g4u
Surely these people aren't part of your friends called Christendom because they are certainly confused! smiley
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by Aemmyjah(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Cornelboy asked:

When he's peddling his insanity all over NL
😂

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Surely these people aren't part of your friends called Christendom because they are certainly confused! smiley

oh duh most dum lost false jw mad max

i know nothing of the teachings of those men, i answered false jw's question:
"Does Christendom teach the truth"

once again you show your confusion:

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

😂

What Aemmyjah and MaxInDHouse loves doing best madness and insanities peddling packed into their brains grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

oh duh most dum lost false jw mad max

i know nothing of the teachings of those men, i answered yours and other false jw's question:
"Does Christendom teach the truth"

once again you show your confusion:

They are really confused at the moment. Their GODS housed in USA keep the confusion going.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SyqvrYzwhM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOfDTkV6v10?si=FkNwzSV6lETusibQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgApS18UkA?si=6ielUovM4rR1_g4u

Do christendom teach the truth? No one ask you to peddle madness and insanities about who is your friend or not grin grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

😂
Abraham said:

"No more droplets of water for apostates" Luke 16:25-26

I don't know why he can't stick to his own word after all he said he can avoid me! cheesy
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by Aemmyjah(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Abraham said:

I don't know why he can't stick to his own word after all he said he can avoid me! cheesy

A peddler cannot keep his illegal products in the house and have peace
Let him keep crying like an old vulture
He's the only one peddling insanity
Even that other guy has seen we don't give him any attention. All we see is envy and hate. What covetousness cannot do does not exist 😂
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

i know nothing of the teachings of those men[/b]

Definitely you don't know what CHRISTENDOM means because those men are the movers and shakers in Christendom! cheesy
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

A peddler cannot keep his illegal products in the house and have peace
Let him keep crying like an old vulture
He's the only one peddling insanity
Even that other guy has seen we don't give him any attention. All we see is envy and hate. What covetousness cannot do does not exist 😂

He thought there is sense in what he's saying but now that we have cut him off completely let him come and drag us into chatting with him!
grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Definitely you don't know what CHRISTENDOM means because those men are the movers and shakers in Christendom! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

truly lost false jw mad max

there are no few men who are the movers and shakers of Christendom/Christianity

you are very deluded and can't stop lying:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He thought there is sense in what he's saying but now that we have cut him off completely let him come and drag us into chatting with him!
grin

He thought
He's saying

and one of your madness and insanities peddling sister in Jehovah was not dragged out before asking a question you poor added lamentations, madness and insanities over up till you added it does not make sense. Loooool!. Then your brother AemmyJah in Jehovah the unreasonable peddler peddling madness and insanities join in reminding your sister in Jehovah cornelboy that she needs to keep the self imposed restriction.

Serious lamentation over what does not make sense indeed shows the extent of madness and insanity peddling in your brains.
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Abraham said:

after your droplets were exposed to be madness and insanities from your lying and manipulated brains you lament over the question raised as it brought more insanities and madness from your brains.

You for attempt the question now loool. It will bring an end to your madness and insanities peddling on nairaland.
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

there are no few men who are the movers and shakers of Christendom
It's among Jehovah's Witnesses (God's people) that those men meant nothing in Christendom they are well recognized globally by all as for you you're just a nonentity nobody know you even this OP is a staunch follower of one among them called "Kumuyi" so you're now lying to your own soul! cheesy
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's among Jehovah's Witnesses (God's people) that those men meant nothing in Christendom they are well recognized globally by all as for you you're just a nonentity nobody know you even this OP is a staunch follower of one among them called "Kumuyi" so you're now lying to your own soul! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max,

once again you show your great confusion, you say:

1. among false jw's those few men meant nothing, .... < so?
2. in Christendom/Christianity they are well recognized globally by all, .... < lie, i just for one don't know their teachings
3. your just a nonentity nobody, .... < the truth causes you frauds into name calling
4. even this OP is a staunch follower of one among them called "Kumuyi", .... < so? that doesn't mean all of Christianity follows them
5. so your now lying to yourself, .... < what is the lie i tell myself?

false jw, see how your confusion and babble and lies is just getting more so:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

i just for one don't know their teachings.

So you don't know Kumuyi's teaching yet you're here arguing. cheesy

Is Kumuyi a member of Christendom or not? cheesy
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You want him to dance to the madness and insanities peddling of what christendom means packed into your brains grin grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So you don't know Kumuyi's teaching yet you're here arguing. cheesy

i'm not arguing about kumuyi's teachings oh very confused false jw

MaxInDHouse: Is Kumuyi a member of Christendom or not? cheesy

as i said, i know nothing about him oh very dum confused one

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Islam Is The Only True Religion / Life After Death – What Happens After We Die? / Some Errors In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.