Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,516 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! (2830 Views)

Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / Another Example Of Jws Tempering With Bible / Leader Of Jws Tony Morris Relishing The Death Of Former Members, Non members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

i'm not arguing about kumuyi's teachings
The OP is Kumuyi's boy so he's using Kumuyi's teaching as standard that's what you need to get into your empty skull! cheesy
johnw47:

as i said, i know nothing about him
Ọ̀gbẹ́ni keep quiet because the OP is banking on Kumuyi's teaching as standard! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The OP is Kumuyi's boy so he's using Kumuyi's teaching as standard that's what you need to get into your empty skull! cheesy
Ọ̀gbẹ́ni keep quiet because the OP is banking on Kumuyi's teaching as standard! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

once again i don't know about kumuyi, and you cannot address any of the truths i have said,
you cowardly change the subject and reply every time with your confused babble and gibberish:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

A peddler cannot keep his illegal products in the house and have peace
Let him keep crying like an old vulture
He's the only one peddling insanity
Even that other guy has seen we don't give him any attention. All we see is envy and hate

. What covetousness cannot do does not exist 😂

The madness and insanities peddling keeps rolling. Shot himself in the foot the more.....

A peddler cannot keep his illegal products in the house and have peace

No wonder Jehovah’s witnesses are on the street selling illegal products like......

Jesus returned invisibly in 1914

false teachings such as that the political powers of this wicked world were the “higher powers” of Romans 13:1 who must be obeyed even though they contradicted God’s expressed commandments

And still you don't have peace. You that acted like sheep who have peace while in the various homes of those you call christendom during the field ministry then turn to wolves with no peace jumping from thread to thread to devour same christendom you met at their homes and peddle madness and insanities on nairaland grin

Let him keep crying like an old vulture.

You were the peddling cries like an old vulture. grin grin grin grin Una no dey learn with una madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

He's the only one peddling insanity

As a reminder it is in your post I see the only one peddling insanity. Keep peddling your insanities and madness packed into your brains.

Even that other guy has seen we don't give him any attention

Your lamentations will not end soon over that.

All we see is envy and hate

The hate and envy peddling will always come from your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin cheesy. The foundation of your religious organization are built on hate and envy. In their hate and envy they said Christendom are teaching false doctrines only to turn 360 and accept what they call false doctrines as true doctrines.

What covetousness cannot do does not exist

Like Jehovah's organization coveting beliefs of other Christian religious denominations and saying they are the truth then turn back to say those they get those beliefs from are lie lie Christians.

Those are the madness and insanities packed into your brains grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

once again i don't know about kumuyi

Guy your stupidity is undescribable! grin

If you don't know about Kumuyi the one whose teachings OP subscribe to then what exactly are you calling CHRISTENDOM? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you don't know about Kumuyi the one whose teachings OP subscribe to then what exactly are you calling CHRISTENDOM? cheesy

Wetin full your madness and insanities peddling brains pass......

your stupidity is undescribable

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by cornelboy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
achorladey:

grin grin grin

That you respond to my post already expose your falsehood and lack of integrity.

I asked the question, you ask the same question back grin grin. Na your GODS hang your neck and brains in madness and insanities peddling laced with lies against Christendom and people.

Does Christendom teach the truth? A question Jehovah’s witnesses are afraid to answer because it exposes their religious organization as liars and those who teach falsehood about others.

I will ask you one more time

Do Christendom teach the truth? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
What's the name of your church?
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by cornelboy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

at least you false jw's know you are not Christians:

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.
You have come again with your multiple monikers 😂😂
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by cornelboy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The best treatment for his mental ailment is silence
Your absolutely right.
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:

grin grin grin

I will ask you one more time
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:

Another madness and insanities peddling go start about this moniker again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by cornelboy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
achorladey:

Another madness and insanities peddling go start about this moniker again. grin grin grin
Oh!
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorn bushes under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

paranoid false jw

what are my other monikers?

paranoia is fear:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

like false jw mad max, you false jw cornyboy cannot accept the truth and reply with lies:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

most dum one Christendom is Christianity:

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.

lost false jw mad max

i posted about Christendom/Christianity beong the true faith,
you cannot handle truth and changed the subject with confusion and lies,
when i challenged your confusion and lies you changed the subject again to kumuyi

lost false jw your replying to truth with lies will always cause you fear and confusion,
and fella you are heap big confused:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

your running from the truth is fear:

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:

oh duh very dum one
the church is the body of Christ

perhaps you mean what is the name of his denomination:

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by cornelboy(f): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
johnw47:

oh duh very dum one
the church is the body of Christ

perhaps you mean what is the name of his denomination:

The Catholics, the other orthodox, Mormons, Pentecostals, white garment etc are all the same body of Christ according to you right? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
it is easy to see who is of God
and who is of the devil

so called Jehoah's witnesses often speak lies, it's natural to them
just like it is the devil's natural way of speaking:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:
The Catholics, the other orthodox, Mormons, Pentecostals, white garment etc are all the same body of Christ according to you right? grin grin

wrong

false jw, you cannot stop lying, can you:

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
cornelboy:

false jw

what are my other monikers that i have come again with? name just a couple will do,

you run away like mad max does from the truth of others and from your lies when challenged:

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2023
these false jw's lie like hell, and are paranoid and false accusers and confused,
typical devils mob

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44am On Nov 29, 2023
cornelboy:

He just enjoy exchanging words with JWs he is completely empty! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 7:15am On Nov 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

perpetual liar, lost false jw mad max

the devil's mob = liars, false accusers, confused and paranoid people etc.

Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2023
Mr John, you're a novice.
Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Bakare in those videos are bonafide members of Christendom so since you don't acknowledge them you're just fooling around! cheesy

johnw47:

perpetual liar, lost false jw mad max
the devil's mob = liars, false accusers, confused and paranoid people etc.
Rev_12:10  Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.

2 Likes

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by johnw47: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Mr John, you're a novice.Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Bakare in those videos are bonafide members of Christendom so since you don't acknowledge them you're just fooling around! cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw mad max

once again, i'm of course not interested in talking about people i don't even know about,
and of course you are forever talking nonsense, aren't you false jw:

Pro_26:11  Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 10:36am On Nov 29, 2023
cornelboy:

Oh!

oh AemmyJah. Loooool
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Mr John, you're a novice.
Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Bakare in those videos are bonafide members of Christendom so since you don't acknowledge them you're just fooling around! cheesy

The madness and insanities peddling peddler who say they are not part of Christendom will tell Johnw47 who to acknowledge in Christendom. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder you peddle madness and insanities peddling brains. For over 6 six years you have been conversing with someone that is empty. What a waste of time grin grin grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2023
johnw47:

these false jw's lie like hell, and are paranoid and false accusers and confused,
typical devils mob

It is a delusion added to their madness and insanities peddling to hide their lies and manipulations grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by Janosky: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
achorladey:

The peddling peddler who say they are not part of Christendom will tell Johnw47 who to acknowledge in Christendom.
WAILER ,FAITHLESS miscreant desperate for JWs attention.
Anytime JWs comments , Achorladey be WAILING. JWs maintain silence, achorladey restless in sifia pains & type "madness and insanities" like pregnant women WAILING in labour room.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by achorladey: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
Janosky:

Anytime JWs comments , Achorladey be WAILING. JWs maintain silence, achorladey restless in sifia pains & type "madness and insanities" like pregnant women WAILING in labour room.

grin grin grin grin

Your wailings and faithless miscreants peddling resumed today again grin grin with more desperation from your WEREY peddling brains.

Anytime JWs comments , Achorladey be WAILING.

Janosky the wailing peddling peddler whose brains got upgrade from mumu and no get sense peddling will tell me whose comment I need to respond to when he is expected to avoid my post grin grin grin

JWs maintain silence, achorladey restless in sifia pains & type "madness and insanities" like pregnant women WAILING in labour room.

The liar even added Jehovah’s witnesses maintain silence grin grin grin grin while the same Jehovah’s witnesses have been lamenting tirelessly all day like peddling their madness and insanities alongside sifia pains based on the exposure of their lies and manipulations packed into their brains grin grin
Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin grin grin

He said he can AVOID me so i'm watching to see if he could live up to his own word. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by Aemmyjah(m): 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He said he can AVOID me so i'm watching to see if he could live up to his own word. smiley

He's tormented
Desperate for attention

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Jws Will Thank You! by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aemmyjah:

He's tormented
Desperate for attention

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I 'hate' Atheists / How Yahweh's Jealousy Stripped Him Of Being The Only God / Atheism Has No Definition....a Very Confusing Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.