Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,547 members, 7,878,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (64 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 5:01am On Dec 04, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 12)

Remember; TIME and CHANCE happeneth to them all, just as the axe is laid at the root of the tree, every branch that beareth not good fruits shall be hewn down.
For, I the Lord I’m a respecter of no man, I bring down one and setteth up another; I kill and I make alive; therefore let every man take heed to himself.

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise!
TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise!
Psalms 119:9;
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

The ways of man are known through his thoughts which then spiral into words, from words to actions, and so on.

Many persons died not because it was actually time for them to die, but because they couldn’t resist the thoughts of death being pumped into their thought system by the enemy, who’s chief assignment is to kill, steal and destroy. John 10:10.

The devil understand the mystery and the tie between life and time, that is why he is never tired of engaging people with thoughts, imaginations, actions and activities that will constantly keep them distracted from their purpose, because he is aware of the automation of life and time with its expiry date per individual.
Time lost is irrecoverable.

It is pertinent for man to consistently renew his mind in order to remain in touch with the purpose of creation according to the timing of life in due seasons.
Romans 12:2; And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Beloveth, if you don’t constantly renew your mind with the word of God, you are very likely to become obsolete soon and end up in misery.

Note: Life and Time are automated, so they wait for nobody.

To be continued…

Prayer: Heavenly Father, please give me the grace to hold fast unto your word for the renewal of my mind in Jesus Christ’s name.

Amen!

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly...

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of Christ(4) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/12/2023 / The Love Of Christ(5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.