Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,228 members, 7,970,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:28 PM

Adewale Felicitates With Brother, Abbey Azaka Ekpeti (D Special 1) On Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Adewale Felicitates With Brother, Abbey Azaka Ekpeti (D Special 1) On Birthday (93 Views)

Abbey Onas Drags Govs Sanwoolu, Abdul-rasaq , Obasa Others To Official Launch Of / Eid El Fitr: Rep Hopeful Shote Felicitates With Muslims / Popular Singer, Adewale Ayuba Flaunts His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adewale Felicitates With Brother, Abbey Azaka Ekpeti (D Special 1) On Birthday by Newsextra014: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2023
The junior brother of a popular Lagos Big Boy, Hotelier and Philanthropist, Adewale has felicitated with his big brother, Abiodun Ekpeti Popularly known as (D Special 1) on this year birthday occasion.

Adewale described the CEO of Gei8 hotel and G51 clubs located at surulere and other areas as an epitome of good character and integrity, his kind gesture to humanity is second to none.

SPECIAL, a philanthropist always celebrated his birthday on every 26th of December in surulere with the less privilege by providing foods, drinks, education materials for them as part of his kind gesture to contribute to the growth of his community.

" I am happy and grateful to God for keeping my big brother and mentor alive to witness and celebrate another year on earth today 26th December 2023.

" Dear brother, May God bless you on your birthday today and on all the days of your life. Thank you for being such a wonderful, caring, fun-loving brother, and I pray that we can always support and love each other through the ups and downs of life

" I am really grateful to God for your life and having you as my brother. bro, may you be filled with so much grace and mercy from above and abundance of blessings shall be bestowed on you throughout the year.

" As you grow in age, you grow will grow in the light and grace of God. May you increase in all sides and ramifications of your life. May I not lose you this year and more years to come. Wishing you longevity of life and wealth in good health. Happy birthday to you my wonderful brother.

Greetings From Adewale

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu Reported Dead / Business Man, Daniel Nwanze Reveals Why Some Men’s Shoe Smell / Teaching Hospital Seize Dead Body Of A 9year Old Boy Over N50,000 Debt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.