Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (173819 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 6:02am On Mar 17
AlphaNugget:

Contact details?

WhatsApp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 7:24am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:

Na God. Abeg join support my ministry, try sub my VIP membership. N3k only.

If I had claimed on the onset that I get my tips from one cartel and demand 50k membership fee, some of una to rush pay. But you hate honesty.

I predict myself. I just need support and encouragement to continue doing what I do.
make person get money na him be the koko. everything go dey alright
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 7:30am On Mar 17
PinkNature:

Oga eseka12, my roommate is on the brink on chasing me from house because he wants to stay alone.

Dear sir, I need your assistance.
miracood2 ogini. Nah only you way get bitter stories to tell so that you can feed your addiction?
Chai you will soon commit suicide in the name of betting.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:03am On Mar 17
Dannydrums889:

Bossman, make i drop my WhatsApp no
Make you send me the details

Please oooo, Let say everything we want to say here ooo. Have already dropped the game I told Abba to someone else. We move
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:04am On Mar 17
AlphaNugget:
let's relate via WhatsApp

Please let say anything we want to say here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by overdrive(m): 10:05am On Mar 17
stacyadams:
Up nepa... grin me God,nepa and alabi know say I need money this weekend...make I enter cook some games grin no sleeping

Where d code?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:05am On Mar 17
abba190:
i will never troll or comment about his games again, its a promise 8163623337 something to my opay abeg. the street is not smiling

Abba, continue trolling oooo. I don't have money to give you this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:12am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:

Na God. Abeg join support my ministry, try sub my VIP membership. N3k only.

If I had claimed on the onset that I get my tips from one cartel and demand 50k membership fee, some of una to rush pay. But you hate honesty.

I predict myself. I just need support and encouragement to continue doing what I do.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Antwan99: 10:20am On Mar 17
6CQG2CX. I just want people to commend me later at night when the final match plays, may be a little appreciation too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 10:26am On Mar 17
Why are some people like this bikonu!?
Negative energy is the last thing I need right now. Of you don't have 3k to join my VIP WhatsApp group, kindly relax, I will still be posting games here on nairaland from time to time. but definitely not today. Thanks.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 10:31am On Mar 17
Work is honourable. Betting is wasting of resources.
Those who work and recieves wage or salary and then play bet with it is an example of a person throwing his treasures in an ocean hoping to find it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:36am On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

Abba, continue trolling oooo. I don't have money to give you this time around.
eseka12 games don chop u dry abi??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:38am On Mar 17
abba190:
eseka12 games don chop u dry abi??

Yes oooo. Thank you so much for saying.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:38am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:
Negative energy is the last thing I need right now. Of you don't have 3k to join my VIP WhatsApp group, kindly relax, I will still be posting games here on nairaland from time to time. but definitely not today. Thanks.
shut the fk up, if your draws are sure u wouldnt be needing our hard earned 3ks. you would have been rich by now if ur draws are real, i feel for guys that take u serious wallahi
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 10:38am On Mar 17
The rewards of labour is precious whether you get little or much. You can do a lot of things with it no matter how little. There is a spirit of multiplication upon the rewards of our labour.

But once you place your money in betting. Even if you win millions, it would be small because the spirit of greed gets attached to it. This is the reason you lose the money you won.

Ekitipikin will win 37 million naira and then lose it again. It can't be controlled. You must lose what you win. The spirit of greed gets into the money you won.

Those who say this is not demons controlling the game are just walking fools whose doom are waiting for them in the future.

Think about your life. Don't get destroyed pursuing money.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:39am On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

Yes oooo. Thank you so much for saying.
grin grin grin thats his games for u
his games lead directly to trenches
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 10:41am On Mar 17
abba190:
grin grin grin thats his games for u
his games lead directly to trenches

Abba and cruise. Lol grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Antwan99: 10:44am On Mar 17
abba190:
shut the fk up, if your draws are sure u wouldnt be needing our hard earned 3ks. you would have been rich by now if ur draws are real, i feel for guys that take u serious wallahi
Sure man. If he is certain 100%, he'll not even drop here. He'll even borrow money to play and win millions an continue codedly.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 10:49am On Mar 17
Antwan99:
Sure man. If he is certain 100%, he'll not even drop here. He'll even borrow money to play and win millions an continue codedly.
Normally, if the games/strategy too sure nobody go like share ahm, eg, that guy wey bet9ja withhold him winnings, over 90mil or thereabout. Upon say he open thread to lament and seek advice, he no gree show guys the games he played make the strategy/loophole no cast.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:49am On Mar 17
Antwan99:
he was lucky about yesterday's draws thats why he is afraid of sharing today's. instead he wants to use people's greed and collect their 3ks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 10:51am On Mar 17
abba190:

I already shutting the "Bleep up". Good thing I can still type.
My draws are not 100 percent sure as I forecast myself and a lot of factors determine if they eventually end draw which is not under my control. I spend a lot of time doing what I do.
I have won a couple myself so that 3k is nothing.
In due time, I will be teaching my VIP members in the group how I spot my draws and how they can too. Then I step aside for members to spot and share their forecast with other members.

So I am building a network of serious punters that will go beyond the just punting.

Anyway, all the best!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 10:52am On Mar 17
abba190:
he was lucky about yesterday's draws thats why he is afraid of sharing today's. instead he wants to use people's greed and collect their 3ks

😂 Ha! Human beings.
On top 3k one time membership fee? E no go better for poverty!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 10:54am On Mar 17
blaquemyc:
Normally, if the games/strategy too sure nobody go like share ahm, eg, that guy wey bet9ja withhold him winnings, over 90mil or thereabout. Upon say he open thread to lament and seek advice, he no gree show guys the games he played make the strategy/loophole no cast.

Oil dey ur head.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 10:58am On Mar 17
Antwan99:
😂
I no need borrow. I have been build from here.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 10:58am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:
From the screenshot you posted I didn't see anything like negative energy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:00am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:

Ha! Human beings.
On top 3k one time membership fee? E no go better for poverty!!!
You are also poor
Na why you one gather people 3k
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:00am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:

I no need borrow. I have been build from here.
Build from this and you were begging for 1k yesterday

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 11:02am On Mar 17
Samueltemi337:

Well....
I just feel so. Maybe I get upset easily. I don't need a mood swing this morning. Anything that prompt my good mood to swing is obviously a negative vibe. I don't know about others.
I feel better now though.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 11:03am On Mar 17
Samueltemi337:
You are also poor
Na why you one gather people 3k
😆
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 11:05am On Mar 17
Samueltemi337:

God bless you Samuel. It was my conversation with the guy ooo. I reach out to him on Whatsapp and ask for taste oo. Na so the guy dey drag the matters ooo. How much is 3k. I don use 10k stake this morning. I no even understand the guy age and level of maturity. The guy no one me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 11:07am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:

Well....
I just feel so. Maybe I get upset easily. I don't need a mood swing this morning. Anything that prompt my good mood to swing is obviously a negative vibe. I don't know about others.
I feel better now though.

You even brought my conversation with you here. You funny oooo.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:13am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:

I already shutting the "Bleep up". Good thing I can still type.
My draws are not 100 percent sure as I forecast myself and a lot of factors determine if they eventually end draw which is not under my control. I spend a lot of time doing what I do.
I have won a couple myself so that 3k is nothing.
In due time, I will be teaching my VIP members in the group how I spot my draws and how they can too. Then I step aside for members to spot and share their forecast with other members.

So I am building a network of serious punters that will go beyond the just punting.

Anyway, all the best!
this scam works only for amateur punters

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (413) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

Viewing this topic: Abbbeyyy(m), Puntingnoob and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.