Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (166238 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 6:32pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

When a scammer doesn't see wrong in what he does because the politicians are doing evil things. Why don't you save yourself. Let the evil doers continue in their ways. There is a pay day for everyone. Don't use an evil person as a standard of your life. We will all leave this earth soon. Your time here is short. What do you want to be remembered for and what can you account for before your maker? That's what you should be concerned about.

Amen terroz..... But such thing as betting can be rationalized..... In the sense that one can make an educated guess..... Take the stock market for example, you are buying shares or stocks on the basis of the value going up over time..... Meaning you betting on the management and all the value chain of that company to use their expertise to grow the company and thus generate revenue which translates to profit and then value for the stock.....

Every form of business have some elements of gambling in them because you betting on the business taking off.... Thus the reason you raise capital and invest capital....

I see this venture more like a naked form of biznes engagement...... Whereby it's more like cash and carry..... Only significant difference is that you depending on bunch of grown men depending on the sport to work together and give you the desired result that will make money....

Although discipline is kinda outta the window on this one

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 7:31pm On Mar 17
Peterodion49:
Pjtech please I need to know how you play your basketball game am really impressed dm me on Whatsapp 08171096446 please easaka12 can you add me to your WhatsApp group for games I will be humble and loyal
pj is inform...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17
Tradepunter2:

Amen terroz..... But such thing as betting can be rationalized..... In the sense that one can make an educated guess..... Take the stock market for example, you are buying shares or stocks on the basis of the value going up over time..... Meaning you betting on the management and all the value chain of that company to use their expertise to grow the company and thus generate revenue which translates to profit and then value for the stock.....

Every form of business have some elements of gambling in them because you betting on the business taking off.... Thus the reason you raise capital and invest capital....

I see this venture more like a naked form of biznes engagement...... Whereby it's more like cash and carry..... Only significant difference is that you depending on bunch of grown men depending on the sport to work together and give you the desired result that will make money....

instead of u to repent u Dy cap otuotu grin..... See the long epis u just drop ☺️
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17
Tradepunter2:

You are trying to defend betting. I can see you are trying to compare it with legitimate business.
In business there is an exchange of value. In betting, one has to lose for the other to win. They are not the same thing.
Can you train your kids in betting. To make money through betting.
Will your family members be proud of you if they discover you play bet?
Can you list betting as part of what you do on your profile?
There are so many things I can say about betting. I can go and on. All I want you to know is that it is bad.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 8:24pm On Mar 17
ispreloaded:
instead of u to repent u Dy cap otuotu grin..... See the long epis u just drop ☺️

Hahahah..... Nah I don observe this guy for a while now..... So just wanted to know what he will say about betting 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 8:26pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

You are trying to defend betting. I can see you are trying to compare it with legitimate business.
In business there is an exchange of value. In betting, one has to lose for the other to win. They are not the same thing.
There are so many things I can say about betting. I can go and on. All I want you to know is that it is bad.

Well you made a point sha.... I can never expose my kids to this...... I guess this is my own guilty pleasure 😊😊...... But what if I say it's working for me? I treat it like any type of biznes, have an excel sheet for profit and loss.... Also having computing tools to process sports data..... I bet based on processed data
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 8:35pm On Mar 17
Tradepunter2:

Well you made a point sha.... I can never expose my kids to this...... I guess this is my own guilty pleasure 😊😊...... But what if I say it's working for me? I treat it like any type of biznes, have an excel sheet for profit and loss.... Also having computing tools to process sports data..... I bet based on processed data
Yeah. The more dangerous it is for you. No one wants to leave what is working for them.
A kidnapper will keep kidnapping so long he continues to recieve ransoms.
A drug pusher will continue to push it as long he enjoys the proceeds.
I tell you the truth, you will be more prosperous outside betting, working with your hands legitimately. Your prosperity will be all round. Peace of mind, happiness, good health, sound mind.
Money is one of the least of blessings.
Betting steals your most important blessings. It steals true happiness, peace, sound mind, relationship and even your health. You might not believe this. But it is the truth.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 8:38pm On Mar 17
In the nearest future, you will all realise everything i say because I already know how it will end.
I love you all. God loves you more ❤️. Peace
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 8:49pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

When a scammer doesn't see wrong in what he does because the politicians are doing evil things. Why don't you save yourself. Let the evil doers continue in their ways. There is a pay day for everyone. Don't use an evil person as a standard of your life. We will all leave this earth soon. Your time here is short. What do you want to be remembered for and what can you account for before your maker? That's what you should be concerned about.

Let me ask u.. Do you work?

And what kind of work?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:05pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:
In the nearest future, you will all realise everything i say because I already know how it will end.
I love you all. God loves you more ❤️. Peace
oooh God love us.... Wow for the first time .... My amazing is mazing ....the last sentence dats what I wanted to see more... wink grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:10pm On Mar 17
jimmynauty:

Let me ask u.. Do you work?

And what kind of work?
respect urslf...b4 Angels go slap u 🙄☺️
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 9:12pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

Yeah. The more dangerous it is for you. No one wants to leave what is working for them.
A kidnapper will keep kidnapping so long he continues to recieve ransoms.
A drug pusher will continue to push it as long he enjoys the proceeds.
I tell you the truth, you will be more prosperous outside betting, working with your hands legitimately. Your prosperity will be all round. Peace of mind, happiness, good health, sound mind.
Money is one of the least of blessings.
Betting steals your most important blessings. It steals true happiness, peace, sound mind, relationship and even your health. You might not believe this. But it is the truth.

I do work ooo.... Worked for a awhile, now have my own company.... And I am in the biznes of data processing
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17
Tradepunter2:

like the games here.... wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by marvellous2222: 9:16pm On Mar 17
Meccabi haifa in Israel is a useless team... destroy my two ticket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 9:18pm On Mar 17
ispreloaded:
respect urslf...b4 Angels go slap u 🙄☺️

Loool angels na my servants
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 9:18pm On Mar 17
You guys can visit the chat room on the sofa score app....... THOSE GUYS ARE FKING FUNNY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... I just enter any match chat room to laugh 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17
ispreloaded:
oooh God love us.... Wow for the first time .... My amazing is mazing ....the last sentence dats what I wanted to see more... wink grin
There is so much God can do for you if you allow Him. If your will alligns with His will, God's love will flow in your life. You like money that's why you bet. God is able to bless you with true riches. Let go and let God. Give it a try. I know it is not easy. Be disciplined for 3 months. You can call me a liar if you don't enjoy these blessings.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 1xPOS: 9:19pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

guy when families in Nigeria are proud of their yahoo yahoo children,

What is wrong with betting that they will not be proud of their children because.

If Emeka hit that ₦40m with ₦500 now ehm papa will be the first to say my son has done well.

You are categorising punting as if it no where near legitimate way to earn. Do you know people do pay tax from winnings in some countries?

What would you say about option traders and indices.

Are they not gambling on virtually controlled market that holds within few minutes.

Many wise punters are cashing out $100 weekly without risking real money 🤑

If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17
Tradepunter2:

I do work ooo.... Worked for a awhile, now have my own company.... And I am in the biznes of data processing
If you have a work, learn to be content. Godliness with contentment is a great wealth.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 9:26pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

If you have a work, learn to be content. Godliness with contentment is a great wealth.

In this TINIBUlation? Money have no value na...... So you have to make more to meet daily expenses
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 9:29pm On Mar 17
E no go better for psv grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:29pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

There is so much God can do for you if you allow Him. If your will alligns with His will, God's love will flow in your life. You like money that's why you bet. God is able to bless you with true riches. Let go and let God. Give it a try. I know it is not easy. Be disciplined for 3 months. You can call me a liar if you don't enjoy these blessings.
thank u.... I can't denial it...I've confirmed the blessings of the Lord in life so many times.... His truly a God of love n mercy...
Making money n serving God at dsame Time is almost the hardest thing one can face ....cos even the Bible says it,u can serve two Masters at the same time.but here we are just try and hopefully mercy find us at the right time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17
Tradepunter2:

In this TINIBUlation? Money have no value na...... So you have to make more to meet daily expenses
It is an illusion to think you will now make it through betting. I have told you the truth. Betting steals more from you. Weigh what you lose against what you gain and ask yourself if you are really profiting.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17
ispreloaded:
thank u.... I can't denial it...I've confirmed the blessings of the Lord in life so many times.... His truly a God of love n mercy...
Making money n serving God at dsame Time is almost the hardest thing one can face ....cos even the Bible says it,u can serve two Masters at the same time.but here we are just try and hopefully mercy find us at the right time.
It is well my brother. I understand all of these because I have been there. It looks like serving God and not pursuing money is a waste time and life.
Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness. All those things you seek after in this world will follow you.
Trust me. In your pursuit of God, you will never be forsaken. God will never leave you. He will always show up in ways you never expected. I am a living testimony.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17
The once I Dy stake high nor Dy ever boom.... Alabi is truly a b@stard .... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 9:43pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

It is an illusion to think you will now make it through betting. I have told you the truth. Betting steals more from you. Weigh what you lose against what you gain and ask yourself if you are really profiting.

No problem sha..... It's all good 👍
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:32pm On Mar 17
Peterodion49:
Pjtech please I need to know how you play your basketball game am really impressed dm me on Whatsapp 08171096446 please easaka12 can you add me to your WhatsApp group for games I will be humble and loyal

Nba fell off this year... The points are low unlike last year
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 10:35pm On Mar 17
eseka12 games in the gutter as usual
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:35pm On Mar 17
ispreloaded:
The once I Dy stake high nor Dy ever boom.... Alabi is truly a b@stard .... embarassed

This thing dey pain.. Game wey person no put mind go boom
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17
ispreloaded:
Israel my man do me staking power abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17
abba190:
eseka12 games in the gutter as usual
Won't you rest with your failed attempt at trolling?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (394) (Reply)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA

Viewing this topic: Vick4v, Joeblaze26(m), Michano22, WinMagnate and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.