Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (173842 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (413) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 11:16am On Mar 17
Ashawokobokobo:

😂 Ha! Human beings.
On top 3k one time membership fee? E no go better for poverty!!!
if 3k is nothing for u teach them for free but me even if u will pay me to learn i dont want because i know what its
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 11:28am On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

God bless you Samuel. It was my conversation with the guy ooo. I reach out to him on Whatsapp and ask for taste oo. Na so the guy dey drag the matters ooo. How much is 3k. I don use 10k stake this morning. I no even understand the guy age and level of maturity. The guy no one me
Nor mind the guy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 11:30am On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

You even brought my conversation with you here. You funny oooo.

😂
E pain me. And you be member already.
E don pass. Today we go smile after win God's willing.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SuperOnyi: 11:32am On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

Abba, continue trolling oooo. I don't have money to give you this time around.

shocked

Abba190 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ashawokobokobo: 11:34am On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

You even brought my conversation with you here. You funny oooo.

No vex. 😂
We are good now.
Na wetin fresh breakup dey cause.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SuperOnyi: 11:36am On Mar 17
abba190:
shut the fk up, if your draws are sure u wouldnt be needing our hard earned 3ks. you would have been rich by now if ur draws are real, i feel for guys that take u serious wallahi

shocked

grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SuperOnyi: 11:37am On Mar 17
abba190:
grin grin grin thats his games for u
his games lead directly to trenches

shocked

grin grin grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Antwan99: 11:41am On Mar 17
Human + AI researched game 6CRKV2H. Boom probability 97.8%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Eliomic: 11:43am On Mar 17
Which platform
Antwan99:
Human + AI researched game 6CRKV2H. Boom probability 97.8%
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Antwan99: 11:45am On Mar 17
Eliomic:
Which platform
Bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 11:57am On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

God bless you Samuel. It was my conversation with the guy ooo. I reach out to him on Whatsapp and ask for taste oo. Na so the guy dey drag the matters ooo. How much is 3k. I don use 10k stake this morning. I no even understand the guy age and level of maturity. The guy no one me

He's the same person as oganadraw.. the guy that gave you draw here last time and you won
But he later drag you go WhatsApp , we don't know how that end though
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17
PJtech:

He's the same person as oganadraw.. the guy that gave you draw here last time and you won
But he later drag you go WhatsApp , we don't know how that end though

Yes oo. We talked over it. Thanks bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 12:58pm On Mar 17
overdrive:

Where d code?
Game wey don spoil since
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Verbtips(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17
Eliomic:
Played
rennes vs marseille to draw @3.45 correct score 2-2 @9.25
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17
Wrong thread
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17
wrong thread
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17
Playing bet with money is like playing bet with your life and time.
The number of your years in betting is the number of your years you have wasted. If you had used your brain in productive labour during those years, you will be better and more productive.
Betting is an illusion. It decieves you with false information that you will be rich someday when you win the money. But unfortunately, you will never win it and even if you win, you lose again and the cycle continues. If you continue this ways, you will discover that you have successfully wasted your life on fruitless efforts.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Peterodion49(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17
Pjtech please I need to know how you play your basketball game am really impressed dm me on Whatsapp 08171096446 please easaka12 can you add me to your WhatsApp group for games I will be humble and loyal
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 3:46pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:
Playing bet with money is like playing bet with your life and time.
The number of your years in betting is the number of your years you have wasted. If you had used your brain in productive labour during those years, you will be better and more productive.
Betting is an illusion. It decieves you with false information that you will be rich someday when you win the money. But unfortunately, you will never win it and even if you win, you lose again and the cycle continues. If you continue this ways, you will discover that you have successfully wasted your life on fruitless efforts.

Sometimes you speak as if you are the creator of human. As if you know everything and you didn't even live beyond that you little space. As if you are seeing how everyone here are living there life. So just because they bet with there money, you look at them as waste. It is pity my friend.

I bet it with you, some guys here are closer to God than your little imagination. Even more than you. With the fact that they bet ooo.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

Sometimes you speak as if you are the creator of human. As if you know everything and you didn't even live beyond that you little space. As if you are seeing how everyone here are living there life. So just because they bet with there money, you look at them as waste. It is pity my friend.

I bet it with you, some guys here are closer to God than your little imagination. Even more than you. With the fact that they bet ooo.
Not every seed sown germinates. Some seeds won't grow because the ground rejects it, while some ground will take in the seeds and in it will yield great harvest. The words of God though was meant for everyone, but some will reject it and become offended by it. But those who recieves the word, their hearts are full of joy and their lives become fruitful.
Don't be offended with me my friend. I am only a messanger.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17
There is a spirit behind greed and covetousness. If you hate these two things, you will automatically hate gambling.
Covetousness and greed is the main reason people play bet.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17
Sins associated with gambling.
Lying
Stealing
Covetousness
Greed
Fornication
Irresponsibility
Unfaithfulness.
Lack of faith and trust in God.
Etc.

If you play bet, there is no how most of these things will not operate in your life.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:
Lying
Stealing
Covetousness
Greed
Fornication
Irresponsibility
Unfaithfulness.
Etc.

If you play bet, there is no how most of these things will not operate in your life.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 4:36pm On Mar 17
Will Dortmund produce over 2)5 goals today

Punters?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 5:14pm On Mar 17
Crvena God bless that team grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SmallDick99(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17
stacyadams:
Will Dortmund produce over 2)5 goals today

Punters?
Yes!

That's a very sure game.

Stake very high!

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:35pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:

Not every seed sown germinates. Some seeds won't grow because the ground rejects it, while some ground will take in the seeds and in it will yield great harvest. The words of God though was meant for everyone, but some will reject it and become offended by it. But those who recieves the word, their hearts are full of joy and their lives become fruitful.
Don't be offended with me my friend. I am only a messanger.

Seriously, it not affecting meooo. Infact I don't have any against you. Shalom.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 5:40pm On Mar 17
SmallDick99:
Yes!

That's a very sure game.

Stake very high!

Psv nko?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17
oyewale0001:

Seriously, it not affecting meooo. Infact I don't have any against you. Shalom.
No worries. You don't have to quote me or antagonise me.
There are many ideas, but One Truth.
I know one thing is that all I say is the truth. Not everyone agrees with a certain idea. I don't expect everyone to believe what I say. Even God gave the option of life and death. He advised that you choose life so you can live and if you choose death, you will get the rewards.

God will not force His will on anyone, but has He stopped telling people about the right way to follow? Even with the constant preaching, have people really changed? Does it stop God from telling people about His will?
I am only a messenger. I don't have words of mine, but only came to share what I recieve.

I have not come to condemn, but to help and save through the word. I know many people who have been blessed by these words.
Know one thing. Nothing can stand against the truth. Nothing can silence it. It would always speak.
What you choose to believe and how you choose to live your life will determine the way your life will be.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by jimmynauty: 6:04pm On Mar 17
terrezo2002:
Lying
Stealing
Covetousness
Greed
Fornication
Irresponsibility
Unfaithfulness.
Etc.

Have you wondered that those sins are perpetrated by senators yet they are working?

How do u rationalize it?

Edit

Should they stop working then?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by stacyadams: 6:08pm On Mar 17
Frankfurt offside wtf ref grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17
jimmynauty:

Have you wondered that those sins are perpetrated by senators yet they are working?

How do u rationalize it?

Edit

Should they stop working then?
When a scammer doesn't see wrong in what he does because the politicians are doing evil things. Why don't you save yourself. Let the evil doers continue in their ways. There is a pay day for everyone. Don't use an evil person as a standard of your life. We will all leave this earth soon. Your time here is short. What do you want to be remembered for and what can you account for before your maker? That's what you should be concerned about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (413) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

Viewing this topic: KingAbdulazeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.