Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,214 members, 7,887,578 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (174631 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 9:21am On May 28
Donsheddy:

I don't know yet... Results will determine

Broker for crypto you are using?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EFGH: 9:26am On May 28
Geovanni412:

You have $26 and you went to trade xau,

What exactly were you thinking?

Unless you are a scalper, you have zero business trading gold with that money

Check your broker and if the contract size on indices is 1, you can trade that instead or go for chf crosses

0.01 lot size on us500 with contract size of 1 won't cost you more than $0.6 dollars, if you are a day trader.

SUMMARY
*Always check contract size before trading indices
*The higher the contract size, the more your risk
* With such a small acct, preferably focus on trading chf crosses so you have a longer trading experience.

Thank you so much for this advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 10:10am On May 28
[quote author=Donsheddy post=130178281]Advice just dey fly up and down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 10:34am On May 28
On EURCHF, I am going short with about 35pips sl...risky trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by RKTexpert: 10:44am On May 28
it's been a minute everyone, let me see wetin EU get for me today

Modified...

How it went on and dump...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 10:52am On May 28
Gold spikes up aiming 2400 as US Dollar (DXY) falls. Moreover the market awaits US traders after a long holiday.

TAKE AWAY:
* Exit all buy position before new york session due to high liquidity, because the market await US traders.
* Look for a sell position before or when new york market opens, scalp on the short position aim 60pips+.
* Look for a buy order at market dip.

Note;
Look at how volume is performing at these key levels/time i mentioned above and also chart formation.

High volume showcases strong commitment, low volume shows weak commitment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DEswiftfx(m): 11:11am On May 28
Don't forget to Take profit and close trades after winning
Use Cash-in to withdraw your crypto directly to your bank account.. instant payout
https://cash-in.app/ref/8dd4767e49a4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 11:36am On May 28
Geovanni412:

You have $26 and you went to trade xau,

What exactly were you thinking?

Unless you are a scalper, you have zero business trading gold with that money

Check your broker and if the contract size on indices is 1, you can trade that instead or go for chf crosses

0.01 lot size on us500 with contract size of 1 won't cost you more than $0.6 dollars, if you are a day trader.

SUMMARY
*Always check contract size before trading indices
*The higher the contract size, the more your risk
* With such a small acct, preferably focus on trading chf crosses so you have a longer trading experience.
boss abeg eating he the importance of this contract size?
Thanks Chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 11:39am On May 28
Petah:
The uptrend on EU and GU might be resuming. Traders are betting that the ECB will be cutting rates this month of June. As inflation is approaching their 2% target. I will looking to long GU during newyork session.

PS: just my opinion and news I have read.
Stay safe traders.
Gbpusd is printing a bearish structure. Bias changed. Sitting on my hands till tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:46am On May 28
peteregwu:

GBPAUD reached target at last.

Just see the duration it took for Long to crawl up there, but if na Short, with pleasurable race e go drop once.

By this, I go dey lean towards the SHORTing side of the market now

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 11:57am On May 28
Petah:

I Dan con report myself ooo. I haven't been following the rules I set for myself. 😫😫😫

It is not a new thing, boss. The spirit is always willing, but the flesh is imperfectly weak. Just keep feeding and strengthening that will power to do what's beneficial. E go clique, small small

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:03pm On May 28
Mystiquefia:

😂😂😂
sometimes its best to just take sometime off forex, restrategize and kom back stronger

I still dey check chart sometimes but I'm seriously engaged with other stuff for now
i wan make some money purchase like 2 100k prop account
i go dey trade 1 every 2weeks, and switch to the next if i don't hit my target or i hit a particular equity
i nor wan dey overstress 1 account again 😂

I likeeee 🙂✌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 12:15pm On May 28
Petah:
boss abeg eating he the importance of this contract size?
Thanks Chief.

Check two brokers, deriv and exness, for example

Enter mt5 demo, click on an instrument, and select symbol properties

You will see the contract size there.

Your total risk on indices like us500 is lotsize* price difference * contract size

If you still don't understand, open demo acct with two or three different brokers, and enter trades on indices like us500
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 12:27pm On May 28
samfelly:

It is not a new thing, boss. The spirit is always willing, but the flesh is imperfectly weak. Just keep feeding and strengthening that will power to do what's beneficial. E go clique, small small

Ride on alagba 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhrisfx: 12:51pm On May 28
Succhrisfx:
Buy USDCAD
Entry: 1.3625
Sl: 1.3604
Tp: 1.3825

Sl modified
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 12:56pm On May 28
samfelly:

yes boss. Thank you chief.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 12:56pm On May 28
Geovanni412:

Check two brokers, deriv and exness, for example

Enter mt5 demo, click on an instrument, and select symbol properties

You will see the contract size there.

Your total risk on indices like us500 is lotsize* price difference * contract size

If you still don't understand, open demo acct with two or three different brokers, and enter trades on indices like us500

will check it out boss. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 1:50pm On May 28
samfelly:

Just see the duration it took for Long to crawl up there, but if na Short, with pleasurable race e go drop once.

By this, I go dey lean towards the SHORTing side of the market now

It depends oh.... There are times you will see long too move faster. 😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by peteregwu(m): 1:54pm On May 28
Petah:

I Dan con report myself ooo. I haven't been following the rules I set for myself. 😫😫😫

Bro, we are on the same table. E dey happen at times. But na small sha, we go reach there 😁
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 2:22pm On May 28
Moved from -120 pips all through last night to 0 pips when I woke up 2hrs ago, and now +130 pips.

If today closes bullish, I will add one more long to this long.

GabsonFX2:
Gold short: closed at -210 pips.

Gold longed immediately: swing.

Eaglepixel:

You will close it again before 6:30pm. Tomorrow.

Those MM were to have taken out two lows before going for the ATH, before they will have a long sell again just anticipate a move to clear out Fridays low. S bounce up for NFP sell. The month is coming to an end so sideways/ manipulation market style.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhrisfx: 3:31pm On May 28
Buy Gold
Entry:2353
Sl: 2347
Tp: 2364
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhrisfx: 3:41pm On May 28
Buy silver
Entry: 31.77
Sl. 31.37
Tp: 32.80
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:07pm On May 28
infofirst:
🤔
If you are to trade a $10k prop challenge and can only trade 0.01lot (10cents per tick) one position max at a time. And can only trade gold, Dax, dow, ndx, oil. How long will it take you to hit 8%?
Is it a waste of time or something that is truly the way to go?

It will, indeed, take 2 years (in support with Gabsonfx2's point). Then we go add Anger Management sessions join am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 4:30pm On May 28
XAUTrader4L2:

1835 in my view with a bottom around October, November or December.

This makes me to believe there will be no rate cute this year, except if an event like covid happens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhrisfx: 4:37pm On May 28
samfelly:

It will, indeed, take 2 years (in support with Gabsonfx2's point). Then we go add Anger Management sessions join am cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:46pm On May 28
Radioactive 🎵🎵 - Imagine Dragon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 4:48pm On May 28
Eaglepixel:

Time and price

Cc samfelly.
Old roger is gone ✌️🏃

Yeah, Price and Time ✌
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by infofirst(m): 4:57pm On May 28
samfelly:

😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 4:59pm On May 28
samfelly:

😂😂😂 No be small anger management i be first student

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 5:17pm On May 28
Today coming to an end, seems gold would close bullish today. 102 pips running currently.

GabsonFX2:
Moved from -120 pips all through last night to 0 pips when I woke up 2hrs ago, and now +130 pips.

If today closes bullish, I will add one more long to this long.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 5:29pm On May 28
GabsonFX2:
A profitable trader targeting 1% per month would still experience some bad months, say 4 out of 12months: in the long run, it is still a win, a profitable one but it means 4 months win will break even 4months loss, we are left with 4 profitable months = 4%, if similar thing happens in the following year, that's 2 years ish just to pass phase 1 and then phase 2 is waiting.

If similar stuff happens is phase 2, that's another 1year ish, so a total of 3years ish is expected to win for someone looking for 1% using 0.01 lot to get 1000 pips every month.

This I will say is more tensed on psychology when it takes forever just to be funded. Does that mean that trader would not have spent far more than what is expected on data, feeding, contingencies like broken charger, laptop or phone, petrol on gen, or inverter installation and maintenance. How would this person be able to focus with all these challenges?

I could advise between 0.05 - 0.1 max lot per trade on the $10K, with that, you don't need 8000 pips to pass phase 1 only.

Above all, if I see a company that can believe in my skills and obtain a $5M prop account, then I can do the 1% monthly and trade it for 2 to 3years cos with that I know the worth of what I'm dieing for, other than that: it's a waste of time for me.

I love it when our helpers dey dey very very considerate (at d bolded)

Shouts out to Gabsonfx2, Infofirst and other bosses. Greater heights to you all.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 5:52pm On May 28
GabsonFX2:
Today coming to an end, seems gold would close bullish today. 102 pips running currently.

U'll make a good salesman

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (323) (Reply)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually

Viewing this topic: dmahn(m), a4jasper(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.