Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (162869 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 11:06pm On May 27
samfelly:

Revenge trading never hold you in its grip before?
i would say he'was chasing Price, judging from the pix. If it's revenge trading, he would increase lot size

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:18pm On May 27
Gold short: closed at -210 pips.

Gold longed immediately: swing.

GabsonFX2:
-240pips loading, no panicking.

I will wait for today to close bulish and I will enter long. cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 11:21pm On May 27
EFGH:
Guys, I credited my account with $26 this morning, to cut the long story short, it was a disaster.

What was the problem , and by the way usa had public holiday today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eaglepixel: 11:30pm On May 27
GabsonFX2:
Gold short: closed at -210 pips.

Gold longed immediately: swing.

You will close it again before 6:30pm. Tomorrow.

Those MM were to have taken out two lows before going for the ATH, before they will have a long sell again just anticipate a move to clear out Fridays low. S bounce up for NFP sell. The month is coming to an end so sideways/ manipulation market style.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 11:41pm On May 27
No offense: Baba, you should talk and do, do and talk before the events/outcome.

I wonder how traders don't understand loss is part of the game. Once you post a loss like this, they jump in and have something to say.

No wonder those youtube and instagram influencers will keep on buying lambo.

PS: If I close this one in negative, I will post it again.

Eaglepixel:

Those MM were to have taken out two lows before going for the ATH, before they will have a long sell again just anticipate a move to clear out Fridays low. S bounce up for NFP sell. The month is coming to an end so sideways/ manipulation market style.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by realone12(m): 11:54pm On May 27
samfelly:

Revenge trading never hold you in its grip before?
I swear only revenge trading can do this

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EXLOVER(m): 11:59pm On May 27
EFGH:
Guys, I credited my account with $26 this morning, to cut the long story short, it was a disaster.

The market was against you all the time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:01am On May 28
DXYY:
Bought a fundednext 15k 1 step stellar challenge account yesterday, after blowing numerous challenge account and learning through the process, I feel i have never been in a better position to take up this challenge than now, I will be posting my trades and also updating as the journey unfolds, Wish Me luck guys.

All d best, sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DCroc: 12:02am On May 28
Eaglepixel:

Ict peeps, Always anticipating instead of trading what they see, they trade what they think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Eaglepixel: 12:11am On May 28
DCroc:
Ict peeps, Always anticipating instead of trading what they see, they trade what they think

Time and price

Cc samfelly.
Old roger is gone ✌️🏃
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:01am On May 28
XAUTrader4L2:

1835 in my view with a bottom around October, November or December.

Basically a Swing Sell from now till then!

What do you think sir

Feasible??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by LincolnOnyeabor: 2:04am On May 28
EFGH:

grin grin grin

My fellow Gold Lover oooo.

No worries, we will crack this babe hard nut eventually.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhrisfx: 2:11am On May 28
Buy USDCAD
Entry: 1.3625
Sl: 1.3604
Tp: 1.3825
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by FXcandles(m): 2:15am On May 28
US crude oil prices tried to continue their recovery yesterday, US crude oil prices rose from a low level of 77.37 to a high level of 78.58. Oil-related news that may be important to pay attention to is OPEC's optimism regarding the outlook for oil demand. According to OPEC Secretary General Haitham Al Ghais estimates that global oil demand growth will show a strong increase of 1.8 million barrels per day year on year, with an average of 106.3 million barrels per day. On the other hand, investors' focus this week is on the United States' core Personal Consumption Expenditure (PCE) price index data for April and the Eurozone's preliminary inflation data for May, which will influence speculation on interest rate cuts by the Fed and the European Central Bank (ECB ).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 2:33am On May 28
do we have any prop firm that has volatility index like volatility 100 or 75? or just normal broker like deriv. or do they offer prop account too? How good is deriv too for normal trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 4:52am On May 28
infofirst:
🤔
If you are to trade a $10k prop challenge and can only trade 0.01lot (10cents per tick) one position max at a time. And can only trade gold, Dax, dow, ndx, oil. How long will it take you to hit 8%?
Is it a waste of time or something that is truly the way to go?
Thank you sir for this angle of RM that you brought up.
For a person who already has his edge and understands that the game is basically probability. There is no certainty for the outcome of each trade.
To be honest, it is okay. But it can be frustrating when it is taking too long to pass a challenge.
Is it a waste of time? For someone who solely depends on trading without another source of income, it can be a waste of time. And give versa.

I am thinking 0.05-0.10 lotsize is decent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Petah(m): 4:55am On May 28
The uptrend on EU and GU might be resuming. Traders are betting that the ECB will be cutting rates this month of June. As inflation is approaching their 2% target. I will looking to long GU during newyork session.

PS: just my opinion and news I have read.
Stay safe traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 5:06am On May 28
TO ME FOR THIS MATTER, just risk something around 0.5% per trade while aiming an average of 2 percent, even if your SL is tight and around 20pips, or 200pips as a swing trader, it doesn't matter. The risk percent will take care of the lot size. There are many calculators to do that. What matters most is your set-up and risk reward ratio. In the above scenerio, It will take 20 losing streaks to lose that account, assuming you don't tamper with the trade. And it will take just 4 trades to pass the challenge assuming the phase1 is 8%. I have seen many successful prop traders used this several times on youtube. I have seen RR 1:8. Hitting TP, Even some aggressive ones used it on 1 min, and passed the challenge in a day.

For every 3 losses, 1 win will still give profit of additional of 25% if am right. So, what matter most is your RR, and entry and exit strategies. But many of us are not patient enough at all to wait for some good set-ups, and let the markets do its thing, either hit the SL or TP. Even if you trade 1 trade per day/2 days or so, it doesnt matter. Why do you think Good prop firms tools on their websites include Trade manager, lot size calculators ? Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:28am On May 28
samfelly:

All d best, sir

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:29am On May 28
DXYY:
Second trade

AUDUSD

Sold

SL; 0.67165

Tp1; 0.62918

Tp2;0.60000

Risk; 1%

Closed with a loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:30am On May 28
DXYY:
3rd trade

EURUSD

Sold

SL; 1.08969

TP1; 1.06127

Tp2; 1.05

Risk; 1%

Total risk = 3%

Closed with a loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by DXYY: 6:34am On May 28
UsOil

Bought

SL; 76.383

Tp1; 86

Tp2; 92

Risk; 0.34
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 7:12am On May 28
EFGH:

You have $26 and you went to trade xau,

What exactly were you thinking?

Unless you are a scalper, you have zero business trading gold with that money

Check your broker and if the contract size on indices is 1, you can trade that instead or go for chf crosses

0.01 lot size on us500 with contract size of 1 won't cost you more than $0.6 dollars, if you are a day trader.

SUMMARY
*Always check contract size before trading indices
*The higher the contract size, the more your risk
* With such a small acct, preferably focus on trading chf crosses so you have a longer trading experience.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Luada(m): 7:29am On May 28
EFGH:

Am not sure you knew what you were doing, next time open a cent account instead.

And also if you are just starting step away and identify your mistake, you might think is psychology but it not.

Atleast you didn't blow the account me the second time i funded after i blew a $50 account already when i was starting i blew $250 in how many hours.

If you do have a system work on it, cause from what i see you where entring random trades meaning you don't have a system.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 7:30am On May 28
LincolnOnyeabor:

Basically a Swing Sell from now till then!

What do you think sir

Feasible??

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OneMillionBTC: 7:34am On May 28
Selling GBPUSD..... A golden opportunity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtMtALlCvds
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Fxwarrior: 7:56am On May 28
Gold

Sell 2342

Stoploss 2347

Target 2300
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 8:13am On May 28
Advice just dey fly up and down 😁😁

Thank God say i don kuku leave the trading for una....

Anyhow sha, just dey play prank on me...
I just dey watch them...

I still trust the bulls for now untill bears hit 2335
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 8:14am On May 28

I just dey watch them...

Meanwhile as it stands 2383 still in play...
With eu and gu screaming buy me...
And dxy screaming sell me,

I will be mindful of gold bears until i see something different..,

I don leave fx off to crypto 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 8:18am On May 28

I just dey watch them...

Anyways my sell order sits at 2340 and buy order 2355

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by CaptainJune: 9:00am On May 28
Donsheddy:

I just dey watch them...

Is this temporary or something permanent?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 9:05am On May 28
CaptainJune:

Is this temporary or something permanent?

I don't know yet... Results will determine

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (307) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet

Viewing this topic: Leckney, Tianamen1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.