Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,571 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven (8069 Views)

Ministry To Jws, Part 2 - The 1914 Theology / Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Jun 09
johnw47:
all false jw's here are dummies, but u aemmy,
it's really amazing how anyone can be so dum as u r
Thanks for commenting! smiley
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 7:52am On Jun 09
MaxInDHouse:

lost false jw mad max

it's good you thanked me, and so agreeing with me on what i said:

johnw47: all false jw's here are dummies, but u aemmy,
it's really amazing how anyone can be so dum as u r

3 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MightySparrow: 8:09am On Jun 09
MaxInDHouse:

Why not concentrate on me as a character and not generalizing what you think Jehovah's Witnesses are doing?
I don't like arguing people's beliefs that's why i put up the bold face of
"the one and only true religion"

So if you know you have a better performing group then you can engage me with the aim of proving you've found something better.

Do you understand now?

'Special imperfect organization'
The best of imperfect people on earth!

See delusion.

Anyway, why do you put up the topic?
You want us to take it line, hook, and sinker, shey?

I laugh in Jehovah's Witnesses's paradise's language.grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:48am On Jun 09
MightySparrow:

This is why i hate engaging you, you always think upside down!

If someone ask you:
"What do you think about the salvation of Muslims?"

Of course you will just quote your religious book, not so?
Is that not delusion?
Ọmọ you have to think deeper than that before you can chat with intelligent minds like me not just following the majority familiar to you!
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MightySparrow: 1:03pm On Jun 09
MaxInDHouse:

Why not concentrate on me as a character and not generalizing what you think Jehovah's Witnesses are doing?
I don't like arguing people's beliefs that's why i put up the bold face of
"the one and only true religion"

So if you know you have a better performing group then you can engage me with the aim of proving you've found something better.

Do you understand now?

Matt.25.32 - And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Matt.25.33 - And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Matt.25.34 - Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

I don't have the capability to do what you are asking. I don't know all the churches in Nigeria alone not to talk about the world.

Besides, who am I to do the separation when Jesus Himself said to do it by Himself?

4 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09
MightySparrow:

Matt.25.32 - And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Matt.25.33 - And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Matt.25.34 - Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
I don't have the capability to do what you are asking. I don't know all the churches in Nigeria alone not to talk about the world.
Besides, who am I to do the separation when Jesus Himself said to do it by Himself?

Guy when religions worships differently it simply means the spirit leading them differs, if you're not intelligent others are.
Jesus is just one person who said his disciples will have the same line of thought {John 17:22} so when people gather with the idea of sticking to the doctrines of different teachers to the point of naming their gatherings differently something is wrong.
It's only someone who is spiritually blind and deaf that doesn't know that the contradictions in churches means they're all in disarray.
So if you're not interested in knowing the one and only church that's practicing what Jesus taught but criticizing just one out of thousands then you're not sincere to yourself!
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 2:01pm On Jun 09
MightySparrow:

See delusion.

Anyway, why do you put up the topic?
You want us to take it line, hook, and sinker, shey?

I laugh in Jehovah's Witnesses's paradise's language.grin grin grin

He said what about the year 1914?

He(Jesus) said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction.

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father

Reading the bible alone the lies and manipulations packed he will never accept that into his brains. Since those men housed in USA packed it into his brains that they are the faithful and discreet slave God is using to dispense imperfect spiritual food. He readily accept lies and manipulations.

Ask them to tell you the date as captured in their Bible, they can't. The final words of Jesus don't count. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 2:06pm On Jun 09
MaxInDHouse:

Guy when religions worships differently it simply means the spirit leading them differs, if you're not intelligent others are.
Jesus is just one person who said his disciples will have the same line of thought {John 17:22} so when people gather with the idea of sticking to the doctrines of different teachers to the point of naming their gatherings differently something is wrong.
It's only someone who is spiritually blind and deaf that doesn't know that the contradictions in churches means they're all in disarray.
So if you're not interested in knowing the one and only church that's practicing what Jesus taught but criticizing just one out of thousands then you're not sincere to yourself!

Since MaxInDHouse is the one in charge of that spirit.

That lies and manipulations of a one line of thought does not exist in your midst.

Your church of christ is part of those in disarray grin grin

So if you're not interested in knowing the one and only church that's practicing what Jesus taught but criticizing just one out of thousands then you're not sincere to yourself

That one and only church exist in your lies and manipulations filled brains grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09
achorladey:

Since MaxInDHouse is the one in charge of that spirit.
That lies and manipulations of a one line of thought does not exist in your midst.
Your church of christ is part of those in disarray grin grin
That one and only church exist in your lies and manipulations filled brains grin grin grin
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 2:23pm On Jun 09
MaxInDHouse:

Especially for exposing the lies and manipulations packed into your brains of which you cannot refute that they are not lies and manipulations grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09
achorladey:

Especially for exposing the lies and manipulations packed into your brains of which you cannot refute that they are not lies and manipulations grin grin

Thanks for commenting!
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MightySparrow: 3:42am On Jun 10
MaxInDHouse:

The only pure! That is you saying that nah! Of all thousands of denominations, yours is only one brand. Your organization is just like any other now as in the days of Jesus. Each of them: Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, Hellens, etc were cork sure of their convictions. Your group today believes that angels, spiritual manifestations, demons do not exist. It is not knew. acts 23:8. So. today, your organization condemns other groups even the early Christians that paid supreme sacrifices with their lives. Those that were fed to hungry lions.
Those that gave all up to serve the only Master. Those that went to dangerous places forgetting their homes to die for the in jungles of Africa. They didn't perform. grin Yet none of you are willing to do that now. There are some of the people now in the churches of 'pastopreneurs' in some places in Iraq, even Nigeria here that are in dangerous places. Many being killed often. Is it because they are not sharing such on media? Oh, we share among ourselves, we gather to pray for them. Some are saved some perish.
If I should continue, I would be a bragger like you and your organization. It is not necessary.

This is the delusion I have been talking about.

4 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:08am On Jun 10
MightySparrow:

Your group today believes that angels, spiritual manifestations, demons do not exist.

Did i tell you this?
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MightySparrow: 7:18am On Jun 10
MaxInDHouse:

Did i tell you this?

Yes. You once said that only Israeli people are given spiritual manifestations.

4 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:53am On Jun 10
MightySparrow:

Yes. You once said that only Israeli people are given spiritual manifestations.

Your hatred for the truth has rendered you spiritually deaf.

MightySparrow:

Your group today believes that angels, spiritual manifestations, demons do not exist.

Above is what you typed as if that's what God's people told you but since you're in a hurry to judge God's organization let me help you out!

Today it's ANGELS that's working with us in the field ministry that's why we are never afraid to knock on any door and most people have told us that we came right at the time they were praying to God to send His ministers to them so we believe in angels and they are working with us! Revelations 14:6

SPIRITUAL MANIFESTATIONS! During one of the memorial events a brother who just committed adultery with his Bible student (female) was struck down by an angel because he mounted the platform to deliver the memorial talk even though the lady with whom he had sex said she warned him that what they've been doing is making her scared as it's totally against what he's teaching her from our publication but he didn't listen to her and still go ahead to have sex with her that same day of Christ's memorial expecting to mount the platform and speak before the congregation of God. Well thanks to the lady because nobody could have figured out what killed him instantly if not for her as she started shouting "I warned him o! I warned him not to let us do it today"
So there is spiritual manifestation just that it's not what you people expect! Matthew 12:39

DEMONS! Today people are fighting and killing one another throughout the world even when they worship together in the same religion as brothers and sisters.
What is the reason?
Rebellious angels (demons) were ousted from heaven to the earth {Revelations 12:7-12} so they have possessed many humans in political positions globally this is why they don't think of settling matters amicably but sending their neighbors to early graves claiming supremacy! Revelations 6:3-4

All these JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are teaching anyone who cares to listen so you never took the time to listen carefully you're just in a hurry to judge God's organization simply because we do not approve your form of worship as that which belongs to our God.

Of course with all these you will still bury your head and say it's DELUSION!
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 7:58am On Jun 10
MightySparrow:

The only pure! That is you saying that nah! Of all thousands of denominations, yours is only one brand. Your organization is just like any other now as in the days of Jesus. Each of them: Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, Hellens, etc were cork sure of their convictions. Your group today believes that angels, spiritual manifestations, demons do not exist. It is not knew. acts 23:8. So. today, your organization condemns other groups even the early Christians that paid supreme sacrifices with their lives. Those that were fed to hungry lions.
Those that gave all up to serve the only Master. Those that went to dangerous places forgetting their homes to die for the in jungles of Africa. They didn't perform. grin Yet none of you are willing to do that now. There are some of the people now in the churches of 'pastopreneurs' in some places in Iraq, even Nigeria here that are in dangerous places. Many being killed often. Is it because they are not sharing such on media? Oh, we share among ourselves, we gather to pray for them. Some are saved some perish.
If I should continue, I would be a bragger like you and your organization. It is not necessary.

This is the delusion I have been talking about.

Delusion and bragging that they are the only better performing performance group, only one doing God's will on earth grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by Aemmyjah(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10
johnw47:

the very dummest lost false jw aemmy

because 1st anniversary is one year after the wedding, 4th anniversary is four years after

false jw
Pro_26:11  Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly

and you repeat your folly over and over again, don't you oh foolish one

But 1st anniversary for your son birth begins the day he was born shey? grin
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 11:34pm On Jun 10
Aemmyjah:

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw aemmy

the 1st anniversary of my sons birth is one year after his birth
oh dummest of all dum false jw's

Pro_26:11  Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly

2 Likes

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11
MaxInDHouse:

Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem and it's temple in the year 607 B.C.E.

God revealed in a dream that the trampling of Jerusalem which is God's arrangement to rule will last for SEVEN TIMES! Daniel 4:23

When Jesus walked the earth he told first century Jews that the times of the nations is still ongoing so they should wait until the SEVEN TIMES is over! Luke 21:24

The nations will continue to rule and Christ must sit at God's right hand until the time is fulfilled! Psalms 110:1 compare to Act 7:56

So how long is the SEVEN TIMES?
In the Bible book of Revelation it was revealed to John the apostle that three and a half times is equal to 1260 days! Revelations 12:6, 14

Therefore SEVEN TIMES will amount to 2520 days but if we're to calculate from 607 B.C.E. that will end in the year 600 B.C.E. yet Jesus told his contemporaries that the time God gave the nations is still ongoing in his own days {Luke 21:24} therefore we have to go by the standard God pronounced when Israelites annoyed Him a day will be for a year! Numbers 14:34 compare to Ezekiel 4:6

So the 2520 days will be 2520 years counting from 607 B.C.E. it ended in the year 1914.
That was the year Jesus was crowned as King of God's kingdom in heaven and the first thing he did was sending Satan out of heaven that year {Revelations 12:7-12} the earth began seeing woes right from that time until today! Matthew 24:7-14

God's people continued preaching zealously and industriously teaching throughout the earth gathering millions of peace loving subjects in preparation for the second coming of Christ who is coming to destroy all opposers of his rule! Luke 19:27

So whoever believes this will continue doing the work Jesus assigned to his disciples with endurance till the end! Matthew 24:13-14

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Jesus began ruling in heaven as king in the year 1914!
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:31pm On Jun 12
Aemmyjah:

We are in the 21st century says everyone but going by what we do pen down it's still 2024 not 2124.
Abeg how come everyone agreed that it's the 21st century when we are still counting 2000+ and not 2100+? smiley
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 12:33am On Jun 13
johnw47:
1st anniversary is one year after the wedding, 4th anniversary is four years after

Aemmyjah: But 1st anniversary for your son birth begins the day he was born shey? grin

AkinwaleJJ:
We are in the 21st century says everyone but going by what we do pen down it's still 2024 not 2124.

oh duh very dum lost false jw mad max

if we penned down 2124 that would be 24 years into the 22nd century, not the 21st

AkinwaleJJ: how come everyone agreed that it's the 21st century when we are still counting 2000+ and not 2100+? smiley

because dum false jw, 2000+ is 21st century, 2100+ is 22 century
false jw's lack of education sure shows

really 2024 is 24 years into the 21 century

and regarding what aemmy said above, in his confusion he switched from wedding to birthday,
but that doesn't change anything
the anniversary of a son's birth, commonly called birthday
is not any day after his birth, but is yearly, just like a wedding anniversary is
he is one year old after a year has past, not before

and truly dum and confused false jw's:
1st anniversary is one year after the wedding, 4th anniversary is four years after the wedding

1Co 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

false jw, you always getting banned for breaking forum rules,
you then use other accounts

maxindhouse is banned then soon after maximus692 is banned
now you r on akinwaleJJ

you r lawless just like the devil and end time beast, of course

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24am On Jun 13
johnw47:

if we penned down 2124 that would be 24 years into the 22nd century, not the 21st
and regarding what aemmy said above, in his confusion he switched from wedding to birthday, but that doesn't change anything
the anniversary of a son's birth, commonly called birthday is not any day after his birth, but is yearly, just like a wedding anniversary is
he is one year old after a year has past, not before and truly dum and confused false jw's:
1Co 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints false jw, you always getting banned for breaking forum rules,
now you r on akinwaleJJ
you r lawless just like the devil and end time beast, of course.
Are you here to discuss and debate what Bible teach or you have come to curse and insult?
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 8:32am On Jun 13
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus began ruling in heaven as king in the year 1914!

No scriptural backing for those lies and manipulations packed into your brains. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 8:38am On Jun 13
johnw47:

and regarding what aemmy said above, in his confusion he switched from wedding to birthday,
but that doesn't change anything
the anniversary of a son's birth, commonly called birthday
is not any day after his birth, but is yearly, just like a wedding anniversary is
he is one year old after a year has past, not before

and truly dum and confused false jw's:

1Co 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

false jw, you always getting banned for breaking forum rules,

now you r on akinwaleJJ

you r lawless just like the devil and end time beast, of course

Should they need further breakdown. When Aemmyjah gives birth to his first son today 1st of January, 2024. This very day start the first year of that child and won't conclude until 31st of December 2024, January 1st 2025 marks the start of the second year grin grin grin grin grin

Which means year 1 is 2024, year 2 is 2025, year 3 is 2026

So when Aemmyjah and MaxInDHouse got married 31st October, 2022 your first wedding anniversary or year ends on the 30th of October 2023, the start of your second anniversary is on the 31st of October, 2023. Should you choose to celebrate on 31st October, 2023 you are celebrating your first that just ended not the second anniversary which is starting that very day grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 9:01am On Jun 13
MaxInDHouse:
Are you here to discuss and debate what Bible teach or you have come to curse and insult?

oh duh lost false jw mad max

your post i replied to was not about Bible but about
your confused topic of dates and anniversary's
and those are what i replied to you about

there were no curses in my post and as for saying you are dum, confused, and uneducated
you can take it as insult if you wan't, although it's true, you yourself show that you are dum, confused, and uneducated

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 9:08am On Jun 13
Aemmyjah:
Johnw47

If you have a son this year, 2024
By 2025, how many years old is your son? 1 year old or 2 year old?

Remember that 2024 and 2025 are 2 separate distinct years

If you marry this year, 2024, how many years anniversary will it be in 2028?
Let us count, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028. Does that mean you will celebrate your 5th marriage anniversary in 2028 if you were to marry this year?

Pls answer this question

Should you need further breakdown. When Aemmyjah gives birth to his first son today 1st of January, 2024. This very day start the first year of that child and won't conclude until 31st of December 2024, January 1st 2025 marks the start of the second year grin grin grin grin grin

Which means year 1 is 2024, year 2 is 2025, year 3 is 2026

So when Aemmyjah and MaxInDHouse got married 31st October, 2022 your first wedding anniversary or year ends on the 30th of October 2023, the start of your second anniversary is on the 31st of October, 2023. Should you choose to celebrate on 31st October, 2023 you are celebrating your first that just ended not the second anniversary which is starting that very day.
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 9:20am On Jun 13
AkinwaleJJ:

Abeg how come everyone agreed that it's the 21st century when we are still counting 2000+ and not 2100+? smiley

Simple....... first century more like (first hundred years) = 1 to 100. It is not until we complete 1 to 100 before we say we are in the first century or we are in the first hundred years, while we are still in year 1,2,3,4,5,6...........54 we are already in the first century, the first hundred years. By the time we get to 100 we have completed the first century and starting the second century. Which means year, 101, 102,103,104,105 CE is the second century not first century.

I hope you get the mathematics well.

cc: MaxInDHouse

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Jun 13
achorladey:

No scriptural backing for those lies and manipulations packed into your brains. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Jesus was talking about how he will reign as king and the end of badness so his disciples asked him:

"Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?"

Jesus responded:

“Look out that nobody misleads you, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress." Matthew 24:4-8

It was in the year 1914 that countless religions sprang up claiming they're Christians they have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so most people were confused as to figure out which of them belongs to Christ who foretold that his own disciples will have the same like line of thought {John 17:22} but with the situation of things from 1914 many were lost in thought as to how Christianity should be!

The first world war broke out in the year 1914 and never has such occur that all the nations of the earth should be involved in war at the same time!

Starting from the year 1914 food shortages started not because of drought or infertility of the soil rather it's due to politics as most nations began diverting their resources into the production of destructive devices and using huge amount of money to maintain their army at the expense of agriculture: production of food!

Earthquakes has been recorded in history but not as frequent as what we have since the year 1914 and just as Jesus said all these are the beginning of pangs of distress! Matthew 24:8

Most importantly is the work an organization known today as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES started doing after 1914 till today. This group has been working round the clock to gather faithful and obedient humans throughout the earth teaching them to observe all the things the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} commanded them to teach {Matthew 28:19-20} and many people from the nations have learned to settle their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, stop producing, buying, selling and using of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against their fellow man {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} so while others are still busy fighting and killing their neighbors due to politics and racism {Revelations 6:3-4} Jehovah's Witnesses are disarming millions teaching them to LOVE their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} LOVE their fellow believers as Jesus loves {John 13:34-35} and LOVE, bless even pray for their enemies {Luke 6:27-28} all these began since 1914 till today! Matthew 24:14

So there is scriptural evidence that the last days of this wicked system of things began in the year 1914.

Thanks for commenting, God bless you and may you have PEACE!
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by johnw47: 10:22am On Jun 13
MaxInDHouse:
The first world war broke out in the year 1914 and never has such occur that all the nations of the earth should be involved in war at the same time!

lost false jw mad max

intelligence officer, you think a world war means all nations of the earth are at war
in 1914 it was far far far less than all nations

and the united states entered in 1917

a world war is an international conflict that involves most or all of the world's major powers

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 10:38am On Jun 13
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was talking about how he will reign as king and the end of badness so his disciples asked him:

"Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?"

Jesus responded:

“Look out that nobody misleads you, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress." Matthew 24:4-8

It was in the year 1914 that countless religions sprang up claiming they're Christians they have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines so most people were confused as to figure out which of them belongs to Christ who foretold that his own disciples will have the same like line of thought {John 17:22} but with the situation of things from 1914 many were lost in thought as to how Christianity should be!

Starting from the year 1914 food shortages started not because of drought or infertility of the soil rather it's due to politics as most nations began diverting their resources into the production of destructive devices and using huge amount of money to maintain their army at the expense of agriculture: production of food!

Earthquakes has been recorded in history but not as frequent as what we have since the year 1914 and just as Jesus said all these are the beginning of pangs of distress! Matthew 24:8

Most importantly is the work an organization known today as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES started doing after 1914 till today. This group has been working round the clock to gather faithful and obedient humans throughout the earth teaching them to observe all the things the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} commanded them to teach {Matthew 28:19-20} and many people from the nations have learned to settle their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, stop producing, buying, selling and using of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against their fellow man {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} so while others are still busy fighting and killing their neighbors due to politics and racism {Revelations 6:3-4} Jehovah's Witnesses are disarming millions teaching them to LOVE their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} LOVE their fellow believers as Jesus loves {John 13:34-35} and LOVE, bless even pray for their enemies {Luke 6:27-28} all these began since 1914 till today! Matthew 24:14

So there is scriptural evidence that the last days of this wicked system of things began in the year 1914.

Thanks for commenting, God bless you and may you have PEACE!

Stop reading lies and manipulations into the scriptures. 1914 has nothing to do with Jesus Christ starting to rule. All those Matthew 24:4-8 has nothing to do with 1914.

Lies and manipulations. Jesus was not talking about how he will rule as kings and the end of badness. Read the account based on content and context.

Now as Jesus was departing from the temple, his disciples approached to show him the buildings of the temple. In response he said to them: “Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, by no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down.”While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Read it in content and context. Stop manipulating the scriptures because you were taught to do so.

There is zero, I mean next to nothing evidence that the last days began in 1914. Since Jehovah’s witnesses cannot explain

These people are, in fact, not drunk, as you suppose, for it is the third hour of the day. 16 On the contrary, this is what was said through the prophet Joel: 17 ‘“And in the last days,” God says, “I will pour out some of my spirit on every sort of flesh, and your sons and your daughters will prophesy and your young men will see visions and your old men will dream dreams,

What last days was Peter talking about here? grin grin grin

The one that started in 33 C. E or 1914. Which one grin grin grin

2 Timothy 3:1 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. In content and context was Paul prophesying about the future here or reminding Timothy of current and present realities of his time?

Your religious publications didn't believe the last days started in 1914 before year 1914. They believed it was the year everything will be packed up by God. Stop advancing lies and manipulations of the scripture. The Bible you carry and it's content has nothing to do with 1914.

Thanks for commenting

Good you know your lies and manipulations are exposed and you are thankful for that

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

Same tongue ushers abuses, curse and blessings. You are not learning yet. Thanks for the offer of peace. I didn't tell you I am looking for one grin grin grin

Jesus final words......

When they had assembled, they asked him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time” He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction.

Stop reading lies and manipulations into the Bible. Jesus didn't start ruling in 1914 and last days didn't start in 1914.
Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by achorladey: 10:39am On Jun 13
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

intelligence officer, you think a world war means all nations of the earth are at war

a world war is an international conflict that involves most or all of the world's major powers

He always want to advance lies and manipulations then dump it on the Bible as teachings of the Bible

1 Like

Re: The Year 1914 When Jesus began ruling in heaven by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

Please stop the insult and go straight to your point if you truly believe in Jesus this is not what he taught his disciples, you can quarrel with someone today but then after sometimes such should be forgotten most especially when the person no longer engage you but following someone up and down with insults doesn't show any sign of maturity in your neither does such attitude represents Christ!

So it's normal for us to have contradicting opinions on scriptural topics otherwise all the so called churches supposed to believe and worship the same way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up / 3 Things Making Blacks/nigerians Backwards / If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.