Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? (18092 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

babe and sexkills, you two need to get a private room. tongue
[size=14pt]Ha! Now i know you dont like me. You want me to commit murder? tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Jenifa1: 1:27am On Nov 09, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ha! Now i know you dont like me. You want me to commit murder? tongue tongue[/size]

at least if you commit d murder. . ,   lipsrsealed tongue

i'm joking o
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by freecocoa(f): 1:29am On Nov 09, 2011
denzel2009:

It's like twitter and myspace. Don't lie jare, Liars go to hell. Ok, where do you hook up?
I don't believe in hell,I hook up where I fall in love and that can be anywhere legit.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by tpia5: 1:30am On Nov 09, 2011
na eru eleru this guy dey carry sha . . . . . . .

next time you'll resemble a nigerian. . . . . . .
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by denzel2009: 1:31am On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

I don't believe in hell,I hook up where I fall in love and that can be anywhere legit.
can I ping you on 2go?
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 1:34am On Nov 09, 2011
denzel2009:

can I ping you on 2go?

you too like women o.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 1:35am On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

Ok, where are you located and how old are you?

coogar:

you too like women o.

Nothing wrong in it so long it's not those in them pictures shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by freecocoa(f): 1:40am On Nov 09, 2011
Its a shame how some people even in their 40's still don't have a little common sense,they traveled out of this country to hustle years ago yet they have nothing to show for it.
Managed to buy on scrap PC on ebay and someone helps them to type on NL,because of that they think they have arrived,I really pity them sha.
This ediot had better come back and start selling okrika at oshodi cos it will be better for him,one amala seller may agree to live with him cos staying in texas roaming the streets looking for pockets to pick will only land him in jail. EWU.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by denzel2009: 1:42am On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

you too like women o.

According Sir Shina Peters, I was born by women wink
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by tpia5: 1:44am On Nov 09, 2011
^^are you sure?
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by freecocoa(f): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2011
denzel2009:

can I ping you on 2go?
I'm hardly on 2go dear.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Jenifa1: 1:46am On Nov 09, 2011
BABE!:

Chimo! You hate me that much?!  cheesy Buhahahahaha. I love it.

sexkills is a hottie. I've seen his pics.
you can prevent that murder and turn it into hot sizzling romance. you know what to do.  tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by denzel2009: 1:47am On Nov 09, 2011
tpia@:

^^are you sure?

Coogar wants me to tell you that he fancies you like those white insects in olo beans.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

you can prevent that murder and turn it into hot sizzling romance. you know what to do.  tongue
seconded bobo yen hot gannnn o
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 1:55am On Nov 09, 2011
Damn sexkillz,

Them girls are dying for your pics, let's have a peek, let's be the judge , No HOMO grin grin grin

I want to run down to Wal-Mart to return movie, I'll be back let me see if u posted them, lol
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by freecocoa(f): 1:56am On Nov 09, 2011
manny4life:

Ok, where are you located and how old are you?

in ikot abasi,I'm 14.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2011
denzel2009:

Coogar wants me to tell you that he fancies you like those white insects in olo beans.

you blasphemer.
tpia is my sister. we don't do inbreeding.

opus is my one n only wife of whom i am well pleased.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 1:57am On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

in ikot abasi,I'm 14.

Ahhh, Really?

@14, what are you doing on NL,
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 09, 2011
Hey, I want to see pixs too embarassed

REALITY101 plz stay out of this thread, no be your own we dey ask o.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 09, 2011
Wait, isnt sexkillz the one that looks like an albino? (well according to lefulefu) I could be wrong tho.

Already saw it. Obv I need to talk sth into _Jenifa, yeye gal.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 1:59am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

i personally think sexkillz and babe should frenchkiss and make out.
anyone agrees with this?
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by kandiikane(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2011
I don't think they are missing out. They know the ins and out of a Nigerian man because of that Nigerian men date outside to fool the ones that don't know their ins and out. Pathological liars angry
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2011
ILEKE,

What are you doing here now?

Why have u come to spoil show for me?

I requested to see pics to be the judge and not u?
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by freecocoa(f): 2:01am On Nov 09, 2011
manny4life:

Ahhh, Really?

@14, what are you doing on NL,

My dad owns it and I'm just helping out with the family biz.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by seedord247(m): 2:02am On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

i personally think sexkillz and babe should frenchkiss and make out.
anyone agrees with this?

Brooo don't get a life only you should get a brain also.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02am On Nov 09, 2011
albino my tight arsee bcus hin yellow no min he no set

d lebanese pikin is a stunner , killz show dem how u get down
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 2:02am On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

My dad owns it and I'm just helping out with the family biz.

Ok girl, I see u got JOKES! Real Jokes, lol

I'm beginning to enjoy romance section unlike politics that can be dry sometimes, lls
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by denzel2009: 2:03am On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

I'm hardly on 2go dear.

ok let me impregnate you nokia with my number

coogar:

you blasphemer.
tpia is my sister. we don't do inbreeding.

opus is my one n only wife of whom i am well pleased.

Liar liar! Me I have delivered the message. BTW TPIA is black like dunlop tyres and you are like palm oiled yam porridge.

and, have you seen slimyem profile pics lately? cheesy

kandiikane:

I don't think they are missing out. They know the ins and out of a Nigerian man because of that Nigerian men date outside to fool the ones that don't know their ins and out. Pathological liars angry

Kandii, whats up? we were supposed to meet somewhere in North London wink
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 2:03am On Nov 09, 2011
seedord247:

Brooo don't get a life only you should get a brain also.

you have finally recovered?
you obese gibbon! you need a surgery to remove the t[i]e[/i]sticles swimming in your brain cavity!

denzel2009:

Liar liar! Me I have delivered the message. BTW TPIA is black like dunlop tyres and you are like palm oiled yam porridge.

and, have you seen slimyem profile pics lately? cheesy

slimyem is looking fly but opus rules the roost. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls? / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / Scandal In Enugu State As Governor Impregnates Wife's Younger Sister!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.