Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,611 members, 7,979,070 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:42 PM

Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? (18128 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2011
manny4life:

LOL, Uncle, please o, I'm not one on Nairaland,

Sexkillz, let us see them pics now.,, damn, why the hard time? undecided undecided

Look, this was my show before you stole it, Politics is dry @ the moment, maybe later,  grin grin

Obv those two wants to keep the pix between them. This section is also dry jare.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2011
manny4life:

Those are some ugly looking guys  shocked shocked shocked and they even look terrible as women. They sure will scare the hell outta me in my dream, I sure don't wanna see one of them shocked shocked

They're Nigerian men, what do you expect?

And why would you wanna be dreaming about that?
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 2:43am On Nov 09, 2011
kandiikane:

Nah, In Ormskirk. . Edgehill Uni

haha near liverpool.
how do you pick the accent?. grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

babe,
he's a cutie don't worry. fresh, sexy face and all.  although he's quite lean. i'm sure he'll take care of u very well.

@sexkills,
people say the [b]best romance [/b]happens between 2 ppl who hate each other at first. wot do u think?

cool
[size=14pt]Really? Hmm! How can that be applied in this scenario?[/size] tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 2:45am On Nov 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

They're Nigerian men, what do you expect?

And why would you wanna be dreaming about that?

I did not say I will be dreaming that; I meant, sometimes we see awful things movies, pictures etc, these things often play mind and hallucinating games on you, I'm sure others already have the experience.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Jenifa1: 2:46am On Nov 09, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Really? Hmm! How can that be applied in this scenario?[/size] tongue

hmm who do u hate most on this thread?
picture urself in a romance with that person. and voila. the best!!
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:47am On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

haha near liverpool.
all she has 2 to do is master d accent in d only way to essex, dey al as fake looking as dem over dere anyway
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 2:48am On Nov 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

all she has 2 to do is master d accent in d only way to essex, dey al as fake looking as dem over dere anyway

badosky, where are you based?
manchester?
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:49am On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

badosky, where are you based?
manchester?
Man wott shocked shocked shocked shocked,ask denzel we neighbors wink cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 2:50am On Nov 09, 2011
nolongTing:

Its a picture of Coogars boyfriend, he is a desperate ga.y Naija boy, he posted it himself.  wink

don't spam the thread with your plagiarism.
i have killed you in the other section. limit your idiocy to that section and don't let the moderators lock this thread.
have you gotten your papa the dentist i warned you to get.

Idowuogbo:

Man wott shocked shocked shocked shocked,ask denzel we neighbors wink cheesy

birmingham!
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 09, 2011
I see Idowu carrying her jiggly azz all over the thread. No homo grin tongue
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 09, 2011
[size=14pt]^I dont hate anyone O! But someone hates me so much! angry angry[/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 2:51am On Nov 09, 2011
nolongTing:

Its a picture of Coogars boyfriend, he is a desperate ga.y Naija boy, he posted it himself.  wink

Now, that's some serious sh/it right there, eff that. It better not had been true, unless some people would be getting a real smacking. WTF would a grown as/s man wanna put on female clothing?  

What I still want to know, are those pic REAL or Photoshopped?
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Jenifa1: 2:54am On Nov 09, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^I dont hate anyone O! But someone hates me so much! angry angry[/size]

same thing she said.
She says you hate her.

see now we have confirmed that neither of you hate each other. It's just the love frustration that's causing confusion. now make up and make love (just make sure to lock d door. I don't wanna see).

i'm charging for counseling fee o.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 2:54am On Nov 09, 2011
manny4life:

Now, that's some serious sh/it right there, eff that. It better not had been true, unless some people would be getting a real smacking. WTF would a grown as/s man wanna put on female clothing?  

the one in pink is nolongthing!
someone got me the pic on facebook. i posted it on a thread on family section.

nolongthing out of insecurity quickly doctored it and wrote ma name on one of the gibbons in the pic.
to mask his once homoerotic characteristic.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 09, 2011
sexkillz:

I blv you jare. Omo nna, post the pix jare. We can see that Idowu don dey fall in love.

If you no fine, forget it. I've seen this situation where NL yeye boys post their "fine" pictures, leaving ppl like me to lie about how "fine" the picture is.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55am On Nov 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I see Idowu carrying her jiggly azz all over the thread. No homo grin tongue
at least my yansh no get packs unlike urs wey resemble tyrese belle grin grin grin grin

coogar:

birmingham!

wrongggg phone a friend tongue cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57am On Nov 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I blv you jare. Omo nna, post the pix jare. We can see that Idowu don dey fall in love.

If you no fine, forget it. I've seen this situation where NL yeye boys post their "fine" pictures, leaving ppl like me to lie about how "fine" the picture is.
yes omo nna tan nko fuji wey u dey take style  pocket go house

Barawoooooooo, ajiboleeeeee grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Jenifa1: 2:57am On Nov 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

rotflmao

but sha if you don't find him attractive. there r some ppl who do. and those ppl (*cough*) are not complaining.  grin
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 2:58am On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

nolongthing out of insecurity quickly doctored it and wrote ma name on one of the gibbons in the pic.

LLS,

The one in pink takes the lead in scariness, that bit.ch is fugly as a mawfuck.er, lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by peleson: 3:01am On Nov 09, 2011
@sexkillz,u r being so harsh .this guy is making a point and i know its true.nigerian girls abroad especially uk v got plenty wahala.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by coogar: 3:01am On Nov 09, 2011
manny4life:

LLS,
The one in pink takes the lead in scariness, that bit.ch is fugly as a mawfuck.er, lol  cheesy cheesy cheesy

it's the spaghetti legs that got me in stitches.

actually, i heard it's a youth week in one naija polytechnic where boys are supposed to cross dress and the females do the same.
with a grand prize to be won - but damn those faces on the pic are hideous.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

same thing she said.
She says you hate her.

see now we have confirmed that neither of you hate each other. It's just the love frustration that's causing confusion. now make up and make love (just make sure to lock d door. I don't wanna see).

i'm charging for counseling fee o.

[size=14pt]She hates me! angry angry I'll probably be thinking of something else during the film! angry[/size]
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by nolongTing: 3:02am On Nov 09, 2011
manny4life:

LLS,

This Coogar boy has terrible taste - yuck!
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 3:03am On Nov 09, 2011
peleson:

@sexkillz,u r being so harsh  .this guy is making a point and i know its true.nigerian girls abroad especially uk v got plenty wahala.

Are you trying to start another Nairaland war again? Yo, you missed out, they have flogged, whipped and damage this topic, please live it alone. A word is enough,
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by nolongTing: 3:04am On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

Theres no need to pretend you are a real man her, you know that in naija we would lynch you for doing that crap - But anyway, I'll leave all that homo talk to you - you seem to be good at it.
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by manny4life(m): 3:06am On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

it's the spaghetti legs that got me in stitches.

actually, i heard it's a youth week in one naija polytechnic where boys are supposed to cross dress and the females do the same.
with a grand prize to be won - but damn those faces on the pic are hideous.

Yo, these pictures are AWFUL. I mean if it's a cross dress competition, if you gonna come out, come correct, I couldn't agree more, them pics are hideous.  shocked shocked

nolongTing:

This Coogar boy has terrible taste - yuck!

Hmm, which one would u have picked?  grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by nolongTing: 3:06am On Nov 09, 2011
Idowuogbo:

at least my yansh no get packs unlike urs wey resemble tyrese belle grin grin grin grin

wrongggg phone a friend tongue cheesy

Can we have some photographic evidence please  grin
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:08am On Nov 09, 2011
^ u don start abi cheesy angry
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by BABE3: 3:09am On Nov 09, 2011
@ Sexkillz-- Awwwww. lol. I don't hate you fam. I don't even know you. Why would I hate you?

I don't like your mannerism on here. You're full of yourself. It's possible you're different in real life. But here? Mba. I'm not a fan of you.  smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? by kandiikane(m): 3:09am On Nov 09, 2011
coogar:

haha near liverpool.

Well, just give me 2 more months and I will master the accent grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.