Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,840 members, 7,930,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:39 AM

AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament (24627 Views)

Euro2020 Gianluigi Donnarumma Named Player Of The Tournament / William Troost Ekong Named Man Of The Match Against Tunisia / William Troost-Ekong In Branded Keke In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Fatbam005: 11:53pm On Feb 11
Gas is now 1400 per kg. Tinubu na player of the season

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Chully01(f): 11:53pm On Feb 11
N
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by abdeefggh: 11:53pm On Feb 11
He's my favorite too
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by HateBigots: 11:53pm On Feb 11
grin... consolation prize.
Adingra with 2 assists deserves it.
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by West501(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11
Congratulations ⭐💫
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by derecho(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11
At least Shettima aka Boko Haram will be consoled
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Vischy: 11:55pm On Feb 11
Nigeria never win Afcon cup since APC came into power
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Success957: 11:55pm On Feb 11
What about Victor oshinmen grin
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Uchesis: 11:55pm On Feb 11
Olarewaju89:
grin
The cup no fine self...
The cup no fine because we lost
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by deyplay: 11:55pm On Feb 11
derecho:
At least Shettima aka Boko Haram will be consoled
Early morning Protest begins!!! Him go FEEL it

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Omoluabi16(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11
Well deserved. Played the role of both defender and striker with those goals. Nerves of steel too.

7 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Itisallright: 11:56pm On Feb 11
Well deserved 👏
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by TWoods(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11
JoshTim:
Well merited. To be honest, there is nothing so spectacular about this super eagles team.

I think we should go back to calling them the Green Eagles. We became the Super Eagles with the 1994-2002 team. That era has long gone. None of these players come close to the Nwankwos, Okochas, Keshis, Ikpebas.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by franchasofficia: 11:57pm On Feb 11
JoshTim:
Well merited. To be honest, there is nothing so spectacular about this super eagles team.
Talk it jareh cheesy
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Honestfrend: 11:58pm On Feb 11
AutomaticMotors:
Nice... My People From the South - South really carried the super eagles in this tournament!!!!

If they had won the title I bet u won't say this..
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Otunbakay(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11
He over deserved it!
Very outstanding.

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by seunayantokun(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11
JoshTim:
You are right.
Troos-Ekong, Ademola Lukman, Nwabali, Simon Moses, and Osihimen who attended the class as an average perfomer. Where are the rest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Incognito9: 11:59pm On Feb 11
Ibime:
Kessie should be the POTT followed by Kroos

Osiii kroos, baba e be lyk xavi & kroos argument don hack ur phone keyboard 🤣
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by deyplay: 12:00am On Feb 12
Triumphant22:
E pain me o

Moffi Ihenacho or Simon should have come up early. Iwobi is too average for comfort.
coach too dey rigid. Second half should have started with substitution

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by blowjohn(m): 12:00am On Feb 12
accordadoga22:
Hehehe

I think this guy deserves it.

Nigeria and the same pattern of football everytime since after the days of Okochaa, Kanu, Tijani, Oliseh, Finidi and the rest of that squad.

Always playing ‘big man’ football.

If dem no lead them, dem no go put body for football

It was only Ekong and Oshimen that played like mad men, the rest were playing like big men until Ivory Coast started leading.

The same pattern of football they still played against SA but which we won by luck.

Aswear, especially from okocha era. Dey can waka for pitch like billionaire business men dey toss ball like no man's business, like say na golf
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by deyplay: 12:00am On Feb 12
HateBigots:
grin... consolation prize.
Adingra with 2 assists deserves it.
assist over 3 goals apart from penalty ko
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by dejavubobo1(m): 12:00am On Feb 12
Well done old guard
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by Seunpapa65: 12:01am On Feb 12
Triumphant22:
E pain me o

Moffi Ihenacho or Simon should have come up early. Iwobi is too average for comfort.
E no pain you pass others

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by ObalendeCMS: 12:01am On Feb 12
All the efforts of these guys just wasted like that!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by onuman: 12:02am On Feb 12
Ekong deserves it. He is inspiring to his teammates. He plays good football.

Looking forward to having Ekong as coach of an European or African country's national team - but not Nigeria's, because corruption and ethno-religious bigotry in Nigeria will drown him in Nigeria as coach. Nigeria is not a nation.

5 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by blowjohn(m): 12:02am On Feb 12
Una don calculate the billions earmarked for all the people that followed our government to the finals? grin grin grin

Naija na cruise aswear
Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by deyplay: 12:02am On Feb 12
Deogratiasfx:
I thought the over hyped Osimhen that the success of the team rest on his shoulder will win it
for pointing fingers, missing possessions, scoring disallowed goals or falling down?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by uchwar1: 12:03am On Feb 12
When I heard Shettima was leading super eagles to cote doivre😂

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by blowjohn(m): 12:03am On Feb 12
Iwobi, zaidu and Aina.

The 3 Musketeers

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by blowjohn(m): 12:04am On Feb 12
uchwar1:
When I heard Shettima was leading super eagles to cote doivre😂

Little did u know he was leading them to defeat

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by KarinaSlim(f): 12:05am On Feb 12
Who knows Nwabali house?

Re: AFCON: Troost-Ekong Named Player Of The Tournament by EdiskyHarry: 12:07am On Feb 12
Well deserved
Iwobi should be given the worst player of the tournament

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beijing 2008 Olympics Football Event: Men / UEFA Fines Ronaldo £17,700 For Crotch Grabbing Goal Celebration / National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.