Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,451 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:49 AM

❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ - Car Talk (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ (22510 Views)

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:54am On Aug 22
Good morning my beautiful people.

Trust y'all had a good rest. Have a productive day ahead♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:37am On Aug 22
👀👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:42am On Aug 22
People that drive on tires with only two wheel nuts, what exactly do you bank on? What are you using as protection? Nigerians dey muss me😅😅
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:08pm On Aug 22
Someone has gone to buy Lekki followed car now. If you had invited AutoConsult to do the needful, this wouldn't have happened. Now, electrical wahala don start. Okay
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:22pm On Aug 22
Just avoid Third Mainland Bridge this week and the next. Don't say I never did anything for you oo😢😢
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:32pm On Aug 22
Chelsea FC playing in the Conference cup is actually unreal😂😂😂😂😂

They'll be playing against one Serviette Paper tonight😂😂😂
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:48pm On Aug 22
Trust y'all had a fulfilling day? If your car gave you any wahala today, talk to me in the dm o. I'm available to talk.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:58pm On Aug 22
CLOSED ⛔⛔
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:38am On Aug 23
Good morning here. Don't mind this rain. We can still go check a car. Hit me up so we can prepare. The rain will stop for sure.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:38am On Aug 23
FUN FACT: Did you know?

The world's first speeding ticket was issued in 1896 in England. The driver was going 8 mph in a 2 mph zone!

😂😂😂😂
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:31pm On Aug 23
Just driving through 🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:22pm On Aug 23
Quite a busy day at the office. At least the weather was largely favourable.

Careful on your way home Lagosians. Drive safely.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:38pm On Aug 23
👀👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:38am On Aug 24
Good morning everyone. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:09am On Aug 24
Still able to help you check a car today. Hit me up.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:59pm On Aug 24

The first car radio was introduced in 1930 by the Galvin Manufacturing Corporation, which later became Motorola. However, it wasn't immediately popular because people were concerned it would be too distracting for drivers!

"a distraction to drivers" 😂😂
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:03pm On Aug 24
This traffic is beginning to really piss me off.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:35pm On Aug 24
Flooded cars will wound you. I can't stress this enough. Do everything possible to avoid in that trap.

Always invite AutoConsult to do the needful

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:21pm On Aug 24
Even if you won't be buying a car till next year, send a dm and let's discuss your options ahead of time.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:53pm On Aug 24
CLOSED⛔⛔
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:10am On Aug 25
Happy Sunday♥️♥️♥️

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:22pm On Aug 25
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:02pm On Aug 25
I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend?
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:31pm On Aug 25
This coming week is gon be very eventful. Be one of the reasons why that'll be so. Engage me when you find a car you wanna buy.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:30pm On Aug 25

The iconic Volkswagen Beetle was originally designed in the 1930s, but its unique shape wasn't just for looks. The car's round design made it easier to float, allowing it to cross small bodies of water during World War II.

No surprise there.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:15pm On Aug 25
Great week in general. Quite fulfilling.

I hope to celebrate with a few more clients this coming week. Looking forward to it.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:20am On Aug 26
It's a beautiful new week and we are all buzzing. Let's do everything we can to secure the bag this week again. And while you are at it and thinking of a car you wish to bless yourself with, also remember there's a guy(AutoConsult) that'll ensure the bag gets you a problem-free car.

Have great my my people.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:08am On Aug 26
Well we are up and running. What car are you checking out today. Call in.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:12am On Aug 26
It's already a busy day at the office. The moment a Client seals a deal for a car is everything for me. It releases dopamine into my brain❤️❤️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:37pm On Aug 26
👀👀👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:25pm On Aug 26
Never buy a car you cannot afford to change its four tires all at once. E get why
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:16pm On Aug 26

Did you know that the world's most stolen car is the Honda Accord? Due to its popularity and the high demand for its parts, the Honda Accord has frequently topped the list of most stolen vehicles. Thieves often target these cars because their components can be easily sold or used in other vehicles. Despite this, the Accord remains a favorite among drivers for its reliability and performance.

This one off me😂😂 I think it's a Corolla in Nigeria though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (44) (Reply)

13 Basic Driving Ethics Nigerian Drivers Don’t Practice / Fact Or Myth: Can Cellphone Cause Explosion At A Filling Station? / Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.