Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,982 members, 7,987,522 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:16 PM

❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ - Car Talk (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ (22518 Views)

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:46am On Sep 05
Good morning Ladies and Gents.

I'm available to help you inspect any car from now onward.

Call in
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:44am On Sep 05
Even if you won't hire me to check out the car, still ask me questions. I'm always willing to listen to them and help out.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:26pm On Sep 05
You see someone knocked down by a car almost everyday you step out. Y'all should be careful out there please.

Many times, it's not even the fault of a driver. Lots of people are walking the roads with so much on their minds that they won't even remember to check traffic before they cross the road.

Stay safe folks
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:14pm On Sep 05
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:10pm On Sep 05
Full deregulation of the petroleum sector will destroy Nigerians. It can't fly. Naaahhh
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:39pm On Sep 05
Send in your inspection requests, and other requests too.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:45pm On Sep 05
People are really suffering on the streets. I honestly pity the Presidency at this point. They are playing with fire.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:02am On Sep 06
Good morning beautiful people. Which car are we checking today?

Hit me up

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:50am On Sep 06
There are some engines you should just avoid if you are buying a Nigerian used car especially. But how will you avoid such mistake when you are going to buy a car alone?! Best to go with a technician. Best to go with AutoConsult.

END.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:31am On Sep 06
You know if dem don comot the catalyst of that car when you won buy? No dey go do this thing alone, ah don tell you. Their mouth dey sweet, no let them finger your brain.

Call AutoConsult to do it the professional way

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:44pm On Sep 06
It's Friday today. Let me know if you need a car checked this weekend. It'll be nice to have you around too.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:44pm On Sep 06
For real for real

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:09pm On Sep 06
I wonder when this drama between Dangote and Nnpc will end. Very nonsense people - playing with people's emotions with so much insensitivity. Really appalling.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:25pm On Sep 06
Try visit a club tonight if you can, you deserve it. It's been a really crazy week. I'm off to have fun myself. I'm very mentally strained😔
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:17am On Sep 07
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:07am On Sep 07
Top of the morning to you all. Trust y'all had a good rest? Please try your best to enjoy this weekend to the fullest.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:07am On Sep 07
The weekend is progressing quite nicely here♥️♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:03pm On Sep 07
Hang in there Nigerians. Just hang in there. God be with us all♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:29pm On Sep 07
It's soothing to know despite the fuel wahala and it's price, Nigerians are still buying cars for fun. Una strong for this country sha🙌
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:42pm On Sep 07
Infiniti Fx35 is one of my favorite SUVs. I love that car ngl.

Contact AutoConsult to help you inspect any car at all. We handle all brands of cars. Don't sleep on it.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:53pm On Sep 07
What a day!
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:11pm On Sep 07
Up Nigeria. It's only Benin Republic but we've seen them bottled worse😅
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:03pm On Sep 08
Happy Sunday
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:16pm On Sep 08
Let me know ahead of time if you want a car inspected this week.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:06pm On Sep 08
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:23pm On Sep 08
Good night good people♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:36am On Sep 09
It's a beautiful new morning - a Monday full of hope. I pray you achieve everything you are out to achieve this week and more. May this week be better than the former - that former shoke for everybody.

Go with God♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:50am On Sep 09
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:45pm On Sep 09
Been a largely eventful day at office.

Send in inspection requests. I'm still in the business of service.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:08pm On Sep 09
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:40pm On Sep 09
Had quite a busy day today. Sorry for the late responses. Tomorrow is promised but we'll be here to serve you more.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:48pm On Sep 09
Good night Nairalanders. We go again tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (44) (Reply)

13 Basic Driving Ethics Nigerian Drivers Don’t Practice / Fact Or Myth: Can Cellphone Cause Explosion At A Filling Station? / Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.