Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,451 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:53 AM

❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ - Car Talk (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ (22514 Views)

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:16pm On Aug 26
I hope y'all had a great day? Get some rest and keep fresh for tomorrow.

If you do need a car checked tomorrow and beyond, let me know

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:39pm On Aug 26
👀👀👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:52am On Aug 27
OPEN🟢🟢
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:12pm On Aug 27
👀👀👀👀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:08pm On Aug 27
FUN FACT: Did you know?

The Nissan GT-R is nicknamed "Godzilla" because of its incredible power and performance. When it was first introduced in the late 1960s as the Skyline GT-R, it quickly became known for dominating the Japanese touring car racing scene. Over the years, the GT-R has maintained its reputation as a high-performance beast, often beating much more expensive supercars in races and on test tracks.

Power🚀
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 3:41pm On Aug 27
Very soon, AutoConsult will launch Auto sale project. My clients and visitors on here get to buy cars I've personally vetted myself. Once you see this car, just know it's perfect. Don't wait a second or it's gone in a flash.

Follow me so you don't miss out.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:49pm On Aug 27
Hope y'all had a great day at work. Had an eventful one here. Get some rest and shower. We go again tomorrow.

If you do need a car checked before buying, let me know immediately.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:53pm On Aug 27
CLOSED ⛔⛔
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:57am On Aug 28
Good morning my people ♥️♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:39am On Aug 28
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:38pm On Aug 28
Been busy. Send in your inspection requests. I'll attend to you immediately.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:53pm On Aug 28
There's a reason nobody comes here to complain about my work. I deliver the best cars in the market. Hire someone that will help you find peace in using a car. Hire AutoConsult.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:35pm On Aug 28
Less traffic today. Great to see.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:14pm On Aug 28
Good night people♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:42am On Aug 29
Top of the morning to you all. I hope y'all had a restful night? Remain in high spirit as the week draws to a close.

If your car also develops any form of faults, don't hesitate to let me know.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:36am On Aug 29
I hope one day, we can all start taking our tire pressure very seriously. There's a recommended pressure every tire on every vehicle must have.

For example, on small sedan cars, it's usually 32psi in front and 30psi at the back. But your vulcanizer will rather pump your tires to 50psi and tell you yes, it's hard now. No, there are dangers to this.

I'll discuss that in the next post.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:29am On Aug 29
Oh my! How did I miss the news of Gazuzz yesterday? I don't even know what to say this minute. Still can't believe it.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:50pm On Aug 29
The number of death of prominent people we've recorded in Nigeria recently is insane. I'm still in shock
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:21pm On Aug 29
Speaking of tire pressure, I hope you know a tire that is overinflated can result in poor traction on the road? I hope you also know such tire can result in poor fuel economy of your car?

Do I even include how dangerous it is to drive on overinflated tires, as it could result in an accident when it hits a pot hole?!

Well the negatives are enormous. You can reach out to me if you are confused on anything around your tires.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:33pm On Aug 29
Weekend is almost here. Hit your favorite mechanic(AutoConsult) up for your Car Inspections. Be better if we can be present together.

Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:10pm On Aug 29
Chelsea FC plays Serviette Paper today again. Watch them start flexing muscle now after they win😂😂
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:52pm On Aug 29
Still available to help you have a car checked tomorrow. Good evening.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:25am On Aug 30
Good night ♥️♥️
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:33am On Aug 30
TGIF ladies and gents. It's a wrap. Let's get this day over with and enjoy the weekend. Cheers🥂
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:25am On Aug 30
I don't see why Osimhen shouldn't be on his way to Saudi. That offer is unbelievable. As a Nigerian feeding hundreds of people back home, it's a no brainer for me. Who football legacy epp!?
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:08pm On Aug 30
Will we ever get to use brand new cars in Nigeria as a people? Are we to put thousands of car dealers out of business because we wanna help local production - local cars that are very unaffordable to most. These questions deserve serious deliberations and fast.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:21pm On Aug 30
Try dey beg your painter make e no paint the sensors on your bumpers. Those paints render them useless. I know most people don't even know the work of lots of those sensors, but that's a talk for another day.
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:25pm On Aug 30
I'm still laughing at this Osimhen saga. I just hope he doesn't flop if he joins Chelsea 😂😂
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:39pm On Aug 30
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:49pm On Aug 30
I should be at the bar tonight honestly. I need to give myself some serious treat. A plate of fish and one bottle of malt should do the trick😅😅
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 9:53pm On Aug 30
Sterling to Arsenal, Sancho to Chelsea. We are seeing the unexpected today. Wonderful👏
Re: ❗✴️I INSPECT CARS IN LAGOS FOR PEOPLE LIVING ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA AND DIASPORA✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:37pm On Aug 30
One of the things I really dislike is seeing expensive, high-end cars emitting smoke from the tailpipe.

How can you be driving a car worth 15-25 million, and it's still smoking?

It's harmful to the environment and a nuisance to other drivers.

Blue smoke means it's burning oil, not an issue with incomplete combustion or a failing top gasket.

Always check for oil levels in the car you're planning to buy.

It's embarrassing to drive around with a smoky car.

Please get that smoking car fixed as soon as possible.

Remember, blue smoke indicates oil burning, white smoke points to a failing top gasket, and black smoke with soot is incomplete combustion.

I hope you've learned something new tonight.

Thank you, and good night♥️♥️

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (44) (Reply)

13 Basic Driving Ethics Nigerian Drivers Don’t Practice / Fact Or Myth: Can Cellphone Cause Explosion At A Filling Station? / Man Crashed A 3-wheeled Car With A Gyrocopter While Trying To Make It Fly

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.