Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,046 members, 7,925,286 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:12 PM

❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ - Car Talk (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ (15450 Views)

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:26am On Jun 30
Happy Sunday lovely people.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:36pm On Jun 30
Let's discuss about your car search plans for the week. I'll help you make a decision.

Hit me up on whatsapp now.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:15pm On Jun 30
If you don't see my post this evening, just know I'm watching the England - Slovenia game. All work and no play......

If you do need my audience, send a dm

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:02pm On Jun 30
G-Wagon over Range Rover all century long>>>>>
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:16pm On Jun 30
England lol.

I'm available to for car discussion oooo.... Don't leave me bored😅😅
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:26pm On Jun 30
Mechanics don't enjoy driving. They are triggered every little sound on the car. Try not to know to much about cars if you are not a mechanic.

END.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:01pm On Jun 30
What a day! Spain plays some really beautiful football. They are clear. England got lucky today again.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:54am On Jul 01
Happy new month fellow Nairalanders.

I pray this month will usher in new opportunities and take us beyond our biggest dreams. Amen.

I know things are tough but let's soldier on. We can't give up now. I'm certain we'll be fine.

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:18am On Jul 01
The month is looking quite promising already. Lots of people will own a car for the first tike this month, I can feel it. I can't wait to be part of of the process.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:31am On Jul 01
I'm a bit busy at the moment. Drop a message for me on whatsapp.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:22pm On Jul 01
I'm free as a bird now. I'm now available to listen to all complaints and inquiries.

Hit me up.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:03pm On Jul 01
I think I'll start issuing referral codes for my clients now. When you refer someone to me, you get certain percentage on what the person pays me. I think it's doable. It'll be my little way of giving back.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 5:30pm On Jul 01
It will be signed into law this month. My clients will now have a new referral code. They get a percentage when they refer a Client to me. Wait for it.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:57pm On Jul 01
Quite a busy day. Couldn't keep up. I hope y'all had a great day? Hope your cars didn't trouble you?
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34pm On Jul 01
The only time you wanna buy a car without inviting AutoConsult to do the needful is when you wanna buy a brand new.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:16pm On Jul 01
Job well done today. We go again tomorrow 💪
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:50am On Jul 02
Good morning everyone. Let's have another fun, glorious day.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:11am On Jul 02
Tyres have become significantly costly across various vehicle types such as cars, motorcycles, minibuses, trucks, and tractors.

For instance, used tyres now range from 27,000 to 64,000 Naira per tyre. Brand new tyres are even more expensive; a full set of four could set you back at least 340,000 Naira, depending on the brand and size, especially for larger sizes like 18 inches and above. Off-road and run-flat tyres are particularly pricey.

Moreover, many of these tyres have a low fuel efficiency rating - I won't mention names.

When purchasing a used vehicle, always check the condition of the tyres to avoid future expenses.

Despite the high cost, never compromise on driving safety. Whether opting for used or new tyres, brands like Michelin, Bridgestone, Yokohama, Firelli, and Maxxis are worth considering.

It's essential to inspect the tyres for production year, weight rating, speed rating, treadwear, and sidewall condition.

In this challenging economic climate, owning and operating a vehicle demands careful financial planning and consideration for safety.

_AutoConsult_

1 Like

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:48am On Jul 02
I have a bit of time today. Let's have a private conversation on the next car you wish to use.

Here👇😉

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:33pm On Jul 02
It's the "Thank God" for me😂😂

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:26pm On Jul 02
This rain. This is the wrong time ooo
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:52pm On Jul 02
👀👀👀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:15pm On Jul 02
It's been a great week already. Loving the engagements.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:35pm On Jul 02
BMWs have awesome suspensions man! Damn!
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:41am On Jul 03
♥️♥️♥️♥️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:38am On Jul 03
Rain Rain Rain. Good morning everyone. Don't go to work today o. This rain ain't stopping anytime soon.

AutoConsult though, can work for you even while it's raining. Make your money work the work. I'm here when you need me

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:31am On Jul 03
People with low cars should not bother driving out today please. It's a disaster out there.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:40pm On Jul 03
Rain finally stops. Time to satisfy my clients♥️
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:57pm On Jul 03
This rain is really beginning to get on my nerves.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:59pm On Jul 03
You still wanna buy a Nigerian used car in Nigeria without AutoConsult?

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:13pm On Jul 03
Breaks my heart when I'm unable to certify a car for a client that has paid well. But it is what it is. They paid not make that mistake.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:23pm On Jul 03
What a day! Rain really did me dirty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (31) (Reply)

At What Mileage Would A Car Stop Moving? / See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence / Volvo Develops Crash-proof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.