Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,046 members, 7,925,290 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ - Car Talk (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ (15451 Views)

❗ ❗ Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - For A Token❗ / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / How To Inspect A Used Car Before Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:35pm On Jul 03
I look forward to fishing flooded cars in the coming weeks. Even toks are getting flooded at the moment. You need AutoConsult now more than ever.

Call in now to book an appointment.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:27am On Jul 04
Good morning beautiful people. Weather looks sharp today. Lots of freedom to pick my Clients calls👌

Let's go

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:12am On Jul 04
Lagos mechanics held a meeting this morning on how to manage the potential surge in faulty cars due to flood.

They unanimously agreed to show no mercy as their time has finally come. Stay tuned for more fake news😂😂

_AutoConsult_
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:07am On Jul 04
Will be busy a bit today. Drop messages on whatsapp. I'll still respond asaaapu

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:40pm On Jul 04
Ibadan car dealers, AutoConsult is coming for y'all tomorrow. If you need to check cars in Ibadan, let me know now.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 1:46pm On Jul 04
Hire me. I help unpackage packaged dead cars.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:38pm On Jul 04
People also hire me to reinspect a car their mechanic already Inspected. It's all about that professional touch. And I can promise you, the report is always different.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:03pm On Jul 04
Busy day. Tired to my bones.

Drop your messages. I'll reply every single one.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:38pm On Jul 04
👀👀👀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:58pm On Jul 04
Quite an eventful day. My eyes saw so much but everything ended well.

We go again tomorrow.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:52am On Jul 05
Good morning wonderful people. I'm available to serve you throughout this weekend. Message me now so we can plan ahead.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:01am On Jul 05
Days after an unsuccessful inspection with a Nigerian used car.....

Me: Have you now been able to identify another car you need me to check?

Client: I forgot to tell you. I settled for direct Belgium (toks).

Me: Oh! Okay sir. I hope it serves you well.

Client: I'm sure it will.

Naaahhhhh......People need to stop viewing toks this way. "Direct Tokunbo" don't guarantee a car is good. Most of these cars had issues before they were shipped. Don't be deceived fam! Let AutoConsult do the needful regardless.

1 Like

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 11:04am On Jul 05
Follow my page to get regular updates from me.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:25pm On Jul 05
I leave an impression on my clients after an inspection. From that day going forward, they'll never be able to buy a car without my input. It is what it is💪
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:39pm On Jul 05
👀👀👀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:24pm On Jul 05
Always set aside some money when you wanna buy a car. Use that money to certify the car okay. It's not added expenses. It's a necessity.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:58pm On Jul 05
My inspection outcomes are meant to let you know what you are walking into. It doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't buy the car most of the time. There are some cars I'll personally beg my Client not to buy though.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:40pm On Jul 05
👀👀👀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:09pm On Jul 05
If you've recently removed your engine oil sump, gear oil sump, or noticed a leaking shaft rubber, and your mechanic used 1k gum to fix them, avoid driving through water. Water could enter the sump and cause severe damage to your engine and transmission.

If your car has persistent electrical issues, avoid driving in heavy rain or floods.

If your panoramic sunroof or sunroof is leaking, take caution.

Cars with low ground clearance, like the C300 or ES350, should steer clear of heavy floods.

Take all necessary precautions to protect your car. Ignoring these issues can lead to unexpected financial burdens.

Not inviting AutoConsult to help you inspect a car you wanna buy can also be costly😋

END.

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:50am On Jul 06
Good morning beautiful people. Y'all should enjoy your weekend.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:27am On Jul 06
👀👀👀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 12:25pm On Jul 06
It is what it is. AutoConsult is clear🚀🚀

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 3:33pm On Jul 06
I look forward to the England game today. Can't wait💪
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 6:05pm On Jul 06
Great day at the office. Great week in general too.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 7:47pm On Jul 06
What a penalty shoot out there!

Away from football. Still need help deciding which car to buy? Chat me up immediately. Let's talk

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:51pm On Jul 06
I'm told FG has reduced duties on imported cars by 20%, effective immediately. I hope dealers will agree to reduce their prices too.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 10:07am On Jul 07
Happy Sunday fam!

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 2:40pm On Jul 07
Trust y'all are enjoying your weekend. I am.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 4:15pm On Jul 07
A new week starts in few hours. Let's discuss how we'll get you a sound car this week. Hit me up Asaapu

Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:10pm On Jul 07
AutoConsult is clear by some distance. Going into the new week with some extra motivation. Lots of engagements this weekend already. I'm really raring to go💪🚀🚀
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 9:34pm On Jul 07
Send in your car queries. AutoConsult is on seat.

If you also wanna check a car this week, don't wait a second to chat me up.

I full ground.
Re: ❗❗I Inspect Lagos Cars For People Living Anywhere In Nigeria And Diaspora❗❗ by AutoConsult: 8:41am On Jul 08
Good morning everyone.

Greeting you all from the beautiful City of Lagos.

Let's start this week with some positive mindset. Don't matter how hard it gets, we'll make solid impacts.

Let's go🚀🚀

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

At What Mileage Would A Car Stop Moving? / See FRSC Explanation On Delay In Issuance Of Driver’s Licence / Volvo Develops Crash-proof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.