Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,179 members, 7,925,689 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Who Created God? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God? (20079 Views)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / Who Created GOD? / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created God? by Rilikoko(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
If I can just throw in my opinion on dis issue.I wil put dis way,if d atheist believe dia is no God nd die as such nd truely after death it is confirmed dat no God exist,good fr d person!.but if odawise dat is a great misfortune.in essence it is wise to believe in d existence of God to b on d safer side in d hereafter if dia is anytin like dat.afterall d atheist has nt proclaim any punishment fr dos dat believe in God.
Re: Who Created God? by abbey621(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
You all can continue to argue all day long and no conclusion will be reached. For those who believe no proof is necessary for those who don't, no proof is justifiable. As long as atheist agree that they did not create themselves and that there's a force greater than their limited minds, then why are we still arguing?
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^
What a conjecture to avoid reasoning. I can only accept what is real and proven to be facts not merely what has been fathomed to be something without proven evidences. If you are trying to joke at reasoning through the word LIMITED then you would have to prove where God originated from because reasoning is limited to you - resorting to faith is even far worse. It amazes me what else is available better than reasoning .So, for that simple reason, is it now wrong to dispute what never added up?

Please, it is not a news to hear that Satan is coming to town!
Re: Who Created God? by cuteprinz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
God created himself. Q.E.D!
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^
Prove it?
Re: Who Created God? by cuteprinz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
all4naija:

^^^
Prove it?

The Bible
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^
The bible what?Tell me where the bible said so?Jeez! Funny creationists, using bible that doesn't add up to defend God.
Re: Who Created God? by kabukabu50(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
Man created God, simple.

Ancient Men created God as an easy alternative to all the questions they had about destiny,fate,existence.All other religions are devised offshoots of all others who had their own conceptions of what their own concept of human servitude to God is, Islam,Bhuddism,Christianity and so on.

A simple footnote here, If Nigerians spent as much time harnessing their talents as they do fantasizing about various religions,Christianity,Islam and others,we would be the most prosperous and advanced nation on planet Earth. grin grin
Re: Who Created God? by plaetton: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
Rilikoko:

If I can just throw in my opinion on dis issue.I wil put dis way,if d atheist believe dia is no God nd die as such nd truely after death it is confirmed dat no God exist,good fr d person!.but if odawise dat is a great misfortune.in essence it is wise to believe in d existence of God to b on d safer side in d hereafter if dia is anytin like dat.afterall d atheist has nt proclaim any punishment fr dos dat believe in God.
So the fear of death is your reason for the belief in god?
It has always been about fear rather thna reason.
So you think that your god would throw people into hell because they did not believe in his existence? That would make god even more silly than all that has been said about him.
We cant we all agree that god is very real but only in the minds or souls of those that believe in him.
Re: Who Created God? by numo86(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
@all4naija, its not becos of what d writer said, its because i believe there is a supreme being, like i asked, the galileo u talked about wasnt d 1st to knw that d earth was spherical, through inspiration isaiah and job who r bible writers had long ago with out d use of periscopes and a space ship percieved d earths shape and its positioning, i asked u if u'v ever come across those bible verses, i'l like to show u, @ least i'v got a proof, that a book written long b4 scientific inventions explained accurately about d earth
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^
I don't know what you are talking about. I think you are pointing at the wrong person. Galileo? Where did I mention Galileo than now?

What did the bible say that's accurate about the earth? Sphere and hung upon nothing?Tell me more, I would say that one is a coincidence.
Re: Who Created God? by Ruq: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
This Porter just confused Atheist rather than convincin.
Re: Who Created God? by abbey621(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
@all4naija - Are you a Yoruba or Igbo? Better yet do you stay in Nigeria? If so then you must agree that there are somethings that cannot be explained through science or logical thinking. You can continue to deny all you want but the world operates beyond science, there's a spiritual realm, put aside religion and go back towards traditional practices, how do you explain a man being hit with a knife and it does not penetrate or a man shot at with a gun and the bullets failed to penetrate. How do you explain, with just a few materials, how traditional priests and some christian clerics can summon rain from a clear sky. All these I've seen with my own eyes, and it proves that there are somethings that just can't be explained through scientific reasoning, science can never give answers to what it does not understand, an attempt to do so, will always result in vanity!
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^^

My father belong to the Yoruba ethnic group of Nigeria.From that statement, I would quickly like to say I don't believe in tribalism and whatever that may imply. However, I do believe in Yoruba culture and it doesn't go beyond it own nuances, which is, it's a great and a rich culture. Meanwhile, I am not a resident of Nigeria.

To demystify you of your bullets, knife and other magical beliefs with relative to popular scientific discoveries and theories, there are many things in nature which can exhibit such qualities yet many are still left to be properly understood. In the 17th century nothing would have be more magical that hearing your family member voice who lives in a far away country on a wireless phone. What I am saying is that these are natural phenomenon which we don't quite have scientific evidences to prove their validities  at the moment- yet we can speculate there are forces behind them(as in interaction and something acting on them). They don't prove anything supernatural because there is no such thing as supernatural in natural. So, are you going to conclude because science couldn't ravel such acts,for instance, they are supernatural? Come on!There are lots of natural phenomenon science doesn't have much understanding of, like forces bearing gravity, why some neutrinos behave they way they do, what dark matters are made of, just to mention a few -which are not spiritual but natural activities.

Science can not doesn't mean will not or never, it is discovery through time. All you want to hear is science is almighty and omnipresent as the creationists postulate God to be but it is not that. To invent all things at once or in one day. It admits it errors and discard those which are not factual and forges ahead for more discoveries to come. That's where creationists failed to see the truth.

The creationists have become deluded, that they take everything in the light of almighty. And if not, it is limited.
Re: Who Created God? by Kay17: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
Some things are irrational like God and junkie friends. Watch Tron Legacy, that was a better deity
Re: Who Created God? by numo86(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
@all4naija, please if u can get a bible, i knw u dnt hav 1, but for d sake of this discussion find 1 and open to isaiah chapter 40:22, there isaiah long b4 scientific advancement was inspired to write that d earth is circular, can u beat that??u might say its a coincidence as usual, but as we all know its a fact, scientists argued blindly for years sayin that d earth was flat, but they ignored Gods word that had already known d shape of d earth witout any experiments or travelin to outer space,

Job 26:7, there God thru inspiration told job and as it is penned down that d earth is hangin on nothin, but ofcus atheists n scientists since they wuldnt concur wit d bibles writings stuck to d fact dat d earth was on a giant sea turtle, not until they traveled outer space to find out that d earth was floatin in space,

with these long written facts why shuld i keep followin scientists that base there facts if there are 1,on guesses and hypotheses, , i'l stick to God who created everytin,
Please read those scriptures,
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2011
picture this: i am lost in a desert, no food, water or shelter. Then all of a sudden i come across a buildin with food, water and everytin to make me comfortable, will i be stupid to assume that someone built that house and furnished it even if i haven't seen or may neva see the builder?? The earth is the only planet in the universe with everything essential for human life, dnt blame me if i think someone built it, it's logical. has any scientist seen anytin evovle in their lifetime
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
@numo86

Sorry to say I came from a Christian family and it is no longer a new thing for me. Read through most of the posts and see many contradicting and unfolding things in the bible. You are quick to exercise your scriptural knowledge now that science has proved the earth is globular in shape and held by forces of gravity. I don't buy many things in that book because they don't just add up,for example name of God,how old the earth is, 7 days creation, Angels(maybe E.Ts),Man made from dust and dust shall he returns later it says will go to heaven or hell,blahblahblah.
Re: Who Created God? by abbey621(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
@all4naija - u failed once again to acknowledge simple fact- logical reasoning or science does not answer everything and as long as it does not have these answers, it definitely cannot prove that God doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on you and other atheist to prove otherwise, since you don't live in Nigeria and you've never experienced spiritual happenings then how can you argue against something that you simply do not understand, no amount of scientific reasoning, or knowledge can substitute for the plain fact that you are a novice in the spiritual realm and somethings are just not explainable.
Re: Who Created God? by numo86(m): 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
@all4naija, i understand were ur comin from, actually false religion today has added so much fuel to atheism, becos many hav actualy mis-interpreted d bible to suit what they want to believe, even some things that r not there in d bible false religion incorporates them, i'm not a creationist but an ardent bible student,
The 7days of creation arent literal 24hours day as many wil think it, like u said u grew up in a christian home, a thousand day to us is as a day to God, our time and Gods is not d same, definitly all God created didnt take a day to form, or literal 7days, and remember d bible uses symbols to represent or butress a point, as regards hell as many think of it ,its not how d bible realy xplains it, hell is d comman grave of man(sheol or hades), i believe u know that,
U cant stay bak there and hold on to scientists and there findins while u leave behind d creator of both d scientists and d universe, its unthinkable,
the consciences each and every human has where do u think it came from?our ability to reason and use our thinkin facaulties were did it come from,
And also u cant comprehend d future of those who serve God becos u dnt believ in him, i mean what does d future hold for humans?what does atheism teach about d future, i knw deep down they yearn to live forever, that thought too was implanted in us by our heavenly Father,
Re: Who Created God? by ogzille(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
If you do not believe that this post was not made by anyone; it just came to be on nairaland, then there is no point arguing if there is God
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
tgirl1986:

picture this: i am lost in a desert, no food, water or shelter. Then all of a sudden i come across a buildin with food, water and everytin to make me comfortable, will i be silly to assume that someone built that house and furnished it even if i haven't seen or may neva see the builder?? The earth is the only planet in the universe with everything essential for human life, dnt blame me if i think someone built it, it's logical. has any scientist seen anytin evovle in their lifetime  
That the JEHOVAH Witnesses have been using to exert their logical postulation of why they think God exist putting it before those that don't believe in it as more reasonable. Yes! It is reasonable to say something place them there - so it might not be someone. It could be unknown primate- not because it exhibited some sense of reasoning it should be human, it could have been Neanderthals or Luci,etc.But, it wrong for you to conclude it is someone when you haven't been able to interact with the fact that it is someone . what if at the end some unusual extra terrestrial in the form of a lizard came out from somewhere and continue setting up more of what you saw in the desert why you are watching from a hidden place?

Okay let's  leave out that logical childish side of things out and face the fact. God,what is the origin? You will find out that it is as reasonable as the desert example, that is, it is created by the human mind for the simple reason they have no understanding of how come about life. Intelligence and reason are not as old as man but man start to exercise them with time. Man lived most of its earlier life based on instincts so, it was not so much different from other animals until it started to use the ability of reasoning to create things. Don't be so surprised someone called somebody monkey, there are still few places on earth where people still reason less!Lol!
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
abbey621:

@all4naija - u failed once again to acknowledge simple fact- logical reasoning or science does not answer everything and as long as it does not have these answers, it definitely cannot prove that God doesn't exist. The burden of proof is on you and other atheist to prove otherwise, since you don't live in Nigeria and you've never experienced spiritual happenings then how can you argue against something that you simply do not understand, no amount of scientific reasoning, or knowledge can substitute for the plain fact that you are a novice in the spiritual realm and somethings are just not explainable.
This is the problem creationists have! So, those are the evidences why you think God exist? Prove it to me how that knife ,bullets didn't penetrate the human skin or man of God calling rain to come down from sky(when sky becomes heaven)from your creationist point of views? You are the one who couldn't accept the simple fact that God is human creation. From such observation of things you just made mentioned of, you couldn't find anything factual then you created God.

I accepted your views that you have seen them because you said you saw them with your own eyes but did you try to find out the tricks behind them. I can say you have just be tricked by illusionists!
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
ogzille:

If you do not believe that this post was not made by anyone; it just came to be on nairaland, then there is no point arguing if there is God
I can only believe this post is posted by someone not a programmed robot on the ground that there are evidences substantial enough to prove that.Even the author name is included and we know how a programmed robot would interact. It is factual. Get your facts straight. So, what are you on about with that one?

Sorry to say creationists cannot exercise simple intelligence in some basic reasonings.
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
;-) Have you ever asked yourself what holds the earth and with the earth's 24 7 movement we do not fall? Can you explain how life enters into a body and if you can rationnally explain the processes and reactionis involved in our thoughts and emotions? To atheists in the house, whether you believe he is or not it does not reduce anything in him but those that seek him must believe that he is and he is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him. Jesus is coming soon; give your life to him before it becomes late.smiley You need to accept the fact that not everything can be explained logically with our foolish wisdom
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tundeiknow:

;-)[b] Have you ever asked yourself what holds the earth and with the earth's 24 7 movement we do not fall? [/b]Can you explain how life enters into a body and if you can rationnally explain the processes and reactionis involved in our thoughts and emotions? To atheists in the house, whether you believe he is or not it does not reduce anything in him but those that seek him must believe that he is and he is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him. Jesus is coming soon; give your life to him before it becomes late.smiley You need to accept the fact that not  everything can be explained logically with our foolish wisdom
Please, spare me this childish statement. That's explained it all. There is no need engaging in futile arguments and beliefs held by fanatics!
Re: Who Created God? by kabukabu50(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tundeiknow:

;-) Have you ever asked yourself what holds the earth and with the earth's 24 7 movement we do not fall? Can you explain how life enters into a body and if you can rationnally explain the processes and reactionis involved in our thoughts and emotions? To atheists in the house, whether you believe he is or not it does not reduce anything in him but those that seek him must believe that he is and he is a rewarder of those that diligently seek him. Jesus is coming soon; give your life to him before it becomes late.smiley You need to accept the fact that not everything can be explained logically with our foolish wisdom

you can tell this twit has never seen the 4 walls of a classroom. grin grin

ever heard of "gravitational pull", and "cell division"? wink
Re: Who Created God? by numo86(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
@all4naija, have u actually seen anythin evolve since u were born??@ least u had a beginin and didnt jus fall from d sky like a meteor rock, u stayed in ur mums womb for good 9 precise months just as God designed it to be, and after been concieved u started growin up,ur level of reasonin starts increasin and then u grow up to an adult to speak against d God who made it possible for u to breathe, now i see, just imagine if ur mum doubted Gods creative works,starved u after givin birth to u,expectin u'l evolve to a clark kent, i believe u'l be here on nairaland disputin Gods existence??abi,
There's this question that no atheists or evolutionist has been able to answer and until they all grow grey and die they'l never get d answer just becos they dnt believe in God,
And d question is:::::ARE HUMANS & ANIMALS EVOLVING OR DETERIORATING
IF TRUELY wE did evolve from i dont knw where as u'l put it why do we degenerate when its time for old age, get me a scientific answer, since u'v discarded God,
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2011
For all yall confused beings out there, If the Father chose to make the knowledge of himself known in detail to even the foolish mortal that thinks of himself smart and logical, He wouldn't be God now would he.
Basic fact ur brain was never made to understand and grasp it, if u tried it'll die.

Any one that can tell me what (even u the so called prof "smart-a**"wink are, how u got to be, and what ur really made up of, can then think of startin an argument.
It is said that u are comprised of three elements -{Spirit, Soul and body}

Mr 'know it all', please explain if u can, how YOU would fix all three together to get ur baby.

Do You still think there is no GOD?
Re: Who Created God? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
i was expecting u to say, probably there was a sand storm and the house appeared out of nowhere, an unknown primate most be intelligent to build a house and furnish it, I will leave my childish logic of the existence of a designer when something as complex as the universe or even as tiny as an ant comes into existence by chance,
Re: Who Created God? by Kay17: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
How are mountains and rivers formed?
Re: Who Created God? by Kay17: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
Did God appear by chance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dances With Church Members At A Music Concert(pics,video / Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.