Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN (6652 Views)

Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones / Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Emmabyte: 1:13pm On Mar 08
Those in the north are not saying anything about it maybe they have plans just like a former governor from the north side they are busines men
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Ykc2(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08
JagabanB:

I have always known Reno since the time of GEJ, I don't like GEJ's government, a government he's defending, yet, I follow him, u know why?
Aside politics, he's a man of substance.
U don't play everything with politics, did he talk about the adoption or not?
The comment I replied said he didn't say anything about it.
you don't like Jonathan's government but to you this present government is best, your even using his name to show his government is best in the history of Nigeria just like fulani in Buhari's government said buhari is the best in the world ,the world will keep moving on Nigeria while will remain backward till they vote the right person lead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Emman08: 1:19pm On Mar 08
festacman:
Why can't those loquacious Islamic preachers that are looking for whom to issue FATWA against, do so against these kidnappers?

Why can't those fiery Friday Jumat Preachers who mobilize their audience for election day, do the same to instigate and mobilize wild MOB ACTION against these bandits wherever they are?

Massive hypocrisy?

Silent endorsement
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Roger3D(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08
festacman:
Why can't those loquacious Islamic preachers that are looking for whom to issue FATWA against, do so against these kidnappers?

Why can't those fiery Friday Jumat Preachers who mobilize their audience for election day, do the same to instigate and mobilize wild MOB ACTION against these bandits wherever they are?

Massive hypocrisy?
Your pastor mouth dey pain am?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Rantingpiglets: 1:29pm On Mar 08
Rants from an illiterate... cheesy

Haaland21:

Lets PO keep speaking, the same way he has been speaking since he was a governor.....he wont vote for you....

You can cry.......if you like

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Rantingpiglets: 1:33pm On Mar 08
He also made a post of TINUBUs decayed teeth...

Dont you remember?

JagabanB:

I dón't know why u are mentioning Reno here but he made a post about abduction this morning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Goodlady(f): 1:34pm On Mar 08
Cos we v too many pupil working with criminals. We are extremely porous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by seunayantokun(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08
UN just like to dey make statement. Empty, and good for few things. What practical solutions does it offer countries in trouble? Nothing, just talk.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by SoNature(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08
Nigeria is a failed state that is taking all its citizens down with it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by kingthreat(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08
Lets not just say in schools. Abductions in general are just too much.

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Emmanuel30a2: 1:53pm On Mar 08
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/frequency-of-abductions-in-nigerian-schools-alarming-un/
Wetin concerns you or wetin concerns them, nigeria na your area...?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Lovenorth: 1:58pm On Mar 08
festacman:

Massive hypocrisy?
Yes daddy grin
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Maxtipulation(m): 1:59pm On Mar 08
Emu4life:
Ogbeni Getat!! Useless UN! Toothless Bulldogs

Have you protested today?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Lavor234: 2:00pm On Mar 08
seunayantokun:
UN just like to dey make statement. Empty, and good for few things. What practical solutions does it offer countries in trouble? Nothing, just talk.
They may just be talking, but you should now that every action no matter how small has a profound effect, it's just like the butterfly theory, which states that a butterfly flapping its wing could cause an earthquake in another side of the world. This statement can lead to loss of potential investors which will lead to economic instability which will lead to more people japaing and the lead to quacks in all fields and then lead to you being operrated by a quack, every little action is related

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Splashme: 2:05pm On Mar 08
Terrible
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Dancebreaker: 2:11pm On Mar 08
Rantingpiglets:
Reno mockery has suddenly gone deaf over these abductions.

When PO speaks now, the loser will find his dementia enabled stupidity. cheesy

The dude and Defenders of Nonsense (DoNs) will soon accuse Patience Jonathan, PO, Bode George, Sowore, Aisha Yusuf and Rufai Oseni of drawing UN attention to it to spite FG. They will also blame UN that it is racist. That just 9 months is not enough to reduce bandits kidnapping even in Abuja.

If bandits should kidnap from Aso Rock today, DoNs will tell us "shebi people even killed Haitian president Moise in his house".

Beyond pathetic. shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Scholace: 2:14pm On Mar 08
Stevenson20:
Anybody expecting Tinubu to do something positive needs to be transferred to YabaLeft
feature, yarimo, MT and some other Ronus still believe in miracles grin

2 Likes

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by alphaNomega: 2:29pm On Mar 08
if they can take over 200 girls from a school with no consequences, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 2:52pm On Mar 08
Rantingpiglets:
He also made a post of TINUBUs decayed teeth...

Dont you remember?

I don't have a problem with Tinubu's teeth, do u use his teeth to chew?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 2:54pm On Mar 08
Ykc2:
you don't like Jonathan's government but to you this present government is best, your even using his name to show his government is best in the history of Nigeria just like fulani in Buhari's government said buhari is the best in the world ,the world will keep moving on Nigeria while will remain backward till they vote the right person lead
The right person like ur faiIed governor who ran away from his 8 year mèss?
GEJ ran the country for 6 years, I will tell u which is better after this government run for 6 years.
So far, I am in support of this government same way I supported GEJ to takeover from Yar'adua.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Ykc2(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08
JagabanB:

The right person like ur faiIed governor who ran away from his 8 year mèss?
GEJ ran the country for 6 years, I will tell u which is better after this government run for 6 years.
So far, I am in support of this government same way I supported GEJ to takeover from Yar'adua.
so your comparing anambra state with lagos meanwhile lagos enjoyed massive federal investment and infrastructures for more than 60 years,let's make one igbo state the capital of Nigeria for 40 years so we can compare it to lagos,

3 Likes

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by BOYS2MEN: 4:34pm On Mar 08
UN,one day una heart go continue to dey go out till it gets smashed by 911 trailer or better still abducted too ....IDGIOTS!!!🖐️
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/frequency-of-abductions-in-nigerian-schools-alarming-un/
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Rantingpiglets: 5:28pm On Mar 08
It means your teeth is the same like TINUBUs own cheesy

JagabanB:

I don't have a problem with Tinubu's teeth, do u use his teeth to chew?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Rantingpiglets: 5:34pm On Mar 08
You are intelligent.

They always look for comparisms of their useless actions as justification of their foolishness.

They are a pathetic bunch of shallow thinkers, who claim being progressive but are actually the dullest and most useless region in the country, followed by their allies in the North.

Dancebreaker:

The dude and Defenders of Nonsense (DoNs) will soon accuse Patience Jonathan, PO, Bode George, Sowore, Aisha Yusuf and Rufai Oseni of drawing UN attention to it to spite FG. They will also blame UN that it is racist. That just 9 months is not enough to reduce bandits kidnapping even in Abuja.

If bandits should kidnap from Aso Rock today, DoNs will tell us "shebi people even killed Haitian president Moise in his house".

Beyond pathetic. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by omojeesu(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08
Crocodile's tears!
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 6:11pm On Mar 08
Rantingpiglets:
It means your teeth is the same like TINUBUs own cheesy

Does that affect u in any way?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 6:24pm On Mar 08
Ykc2:
so your comparing anambra state with lagos meanwhile lagos is enjoyed massive federal investment and infrastructures for more than 60 years,let's make one igbo state the capital of Nigeria for 40 years so we can compare it to lagos,
When Lagos was made capital, the entire SE was still a bush where only foot paths existed, hamlets with round huts were the other of the day, people were stiII waIking bare footed without sIippers and eviI forests abound all over and Osu were the order of the day, so those who made Lagos capital put all these factors into consideration before doing that.
Even if we want to make any state in SE our capital today, it will take billions of dollars to make it palatable and it will be unhabitable because as usual, lgb0s wiII make living there unb3Arable.
So ur states being igñóred as capital was ur doing not anyone.
The money FG is pumping into SE and ur Ieaders keep embezzling, u didn't ask about that.
Senators in other places are building befitting ICT centres and urs were building cow shed but in 5 years, u will bIame SW for FG allocations, what happened to yours?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Malroux: 6:31pm On Mar 08
Goodlady:
Cos we v too many pupil working with criminals. We are extremely porous.
Simply say your lord and savior Tinubu has failed woefully or you continue standing on his shrinked manhood.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Ykc2(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08
JagabanB:

When Lagos was made capital, the entire SE was still a bush where only foot paths existed, hamlets with round huts were the other of the day, people were stiII waIking bare footed without sIippers and eviI forests abound all over and Osu were the order of the day, so those who made Lagos capital put all these factors into consideration before doing that.
Even if we want to make any state in SE our capital today, it will take billions of dollars to make it palatable and it will be unhabitable because as usual, lgb0s wiII make living there unb3Arable.
So ur states being igñóred as capital was ur doing not anyone.
The money FG is pumping into SE and ur Ieaders keep embezzling, u didn't ask about that.
Senators in other places are building befitting ICT centres and urs were building cow shed but in 5 years, u will bIame SW for FG allocations, what happened to yours?
so in other words ekiti osun ondo are not benefiting from lagos development? even ogun state that is very close a lagos is still a village ,if your can still be mining human skulls to get rich or mix human skulls with agbo tell me how 30s is in South west,anyways I live with yoruba landlord while I was at makurdi Street ebuta metta,when people make fun of yorubas as cowards I was thinking is just for fun untill I discovered that my yoruba landlord with his wife and children don't go out to urinate in the mid night they urinate in paint container inside their rooms it was terrible my first time of seeing it ,I was 22 years old then I still open door go out to urinate in our toilet it was terribke experience, In the morning they start pouring it in our backyard gutter,so no need of you hyping your people we knew them

2 Likes

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Rantingpiglets: 6:58pm On Mar 08
Not really... but when you write it reminds me of your worthlessness grin

JagabanB:

Does that affect u in any way?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 7:44pm On Mar 08
Rantingpiglets:
Not really... but when you write it reminds me of your worthlessness grin

Does my worthlessness affect u in any way?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 7:50pm On Mar 08
Ykc2:
so in other words ekiti osun ondo are not benefiting from lagos development? even ogun state that is very close a lagos is still a village ,if your can still be mining human skulls to get rich or mix human skulls with agbo tell me how 30s is in South west,anyways I live with yoruba landlord while I was at makurdi Street ebuta metta,when people make fun of yorubas as cowards I was thinking is just for fun untill I discovered that my yoruba landlord with his wife and children don't go out to urinate in the mid night they urinate in paint container inside their rooms it was terrible my first time of seeing it ,I was 22 years old then I still open door go out to urinate in our toilet it was terribke experience, In the morning they start pouring it in our backyard gutter,so no need of you hyping your people we knew them
First off, I am not a Yoruba, this is the 7th reply I am telling today that I'm not a Yoruba, I say it here everyday, not everyone that supports Tinubu is a Yoruba, u should know that since u think urself so sophisticated.
SW as a region is more developed than SE, remove Lagos and let the remaining 5 states go head to head with SE, they will still bèàt SE hands down.
If u measure bravery by going out to urinate then it's funny because I see so many lgb0s who are grown ups but run away when they see rat.
I know lgb0s who dón't go out at night to pee, they pee in their room, it's not a measure of bravery, it's more about mindset than bravery.
If u want to taIk about bravery, look for something substantial, this sounds more kid's talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked / Akwa Ibom State Politics / President Jonathan Stumbles With The Independence Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.