Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN (6655 Views)

Prevalence & Frequency Of Bribery In Nigeria By Geopolitical Zones / Gumi To FG: Sponsor Factional Bandits, To Stop Abductions / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Ykc2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08
JagabanB:

First off, I am not a Yoruba, this is the 7th reply I am telling today that I'm not a Yoruba, I say it here everyday, not everyone that supports Tinubu is a Yoruba, u should know that since u think urself so sophisticated.
SW as a region is more developed than SE, remove Lagos and let the remaining 5 states go head to head with SE, they will still bèàt SE hands down.
If u measure bravery by going out to urinate then it's funny because I see so many lgb0s who are grown ups but run away when they see rat.
I know lgb0s who dón't go out at night to pee, they pee in their room, it's not a measure of bravery, it's more about mindset than bravery.
If u want to taIk about bravery, look for something substantial, this sounds more kid's talk.
ok since your not a yoruba tell me your tribe lets check it with igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Dalohad: 8:11pm On Mar 08
Rantingpiglets:
Reno mockery has suddenly gone deaf over these abductions.

When PO speaks now, the loser will find his dementia enabled stupidity. cheesy

The buffoon has forgotten about Leah Sharibu and others. Na Obi be him head today. grin

1 Like

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 8:15pm On Mar 08
Ykc2:
ok since your not a yoruba tell me your tribe lets check it with igbos
Ur obviously Iack substance, u started from Tinubu to GEJ to Lagos and Anambra and now u are here?
You are longer talking about voting the right person because it's getting ur "right person" exposed for the fraud that he is?
U looking to stay in argument that's obviously above ur wits.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Ykc2(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08
JagabanB:

Ur obviously Iack substance, u started from Tinubu to GEJ to Lagos and Anambra and now u are here?
You are longer talking about voting the right person because it's getting ur "right person" exposed for the fraud that he is?
U looking to stay in argument that's obviously above ur wits.
you jumped to abusive words I gave it to you bumper to bumper now your no more a yoruba person so your abusing igbos on yoruba behalf? Well you don't worth my time and energy

2 Likes

Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Rantingpiglets: 8:38pm On Mar 08
FACTs cheesy

Dalohad:

The buffoon has forgotten about Leah Sharibu and others. Na Obi be him head today. grin
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Nice59: 8:56pm On Mar 08
Kidnapping is Aboki business
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Zssk0003: 9:14am On Mar 09
JagabanB:

When Lagos was made capital, the entire SE was still a bush where only foot paths existed, hamlets with round huts were the other of the day, people were stiII waIking bare footed without sIippers and eviI forests abound all over and Osu were the order of the day, so those who made Lagos capital put all these factors into consideration before doing that.
Even if we want to make any state in SE our capital today, it will take billions of dollars to make it palatable and it will be unhabitable because as usual, lgb0s wiII make living there unb3Arable.
So ur states being igñóred as capital was ur doing not anyone.
The money FG is pumping into SE and ur Ieaders keep embezzling, u didn't ask about that.
Senators in other places are building befitting ICT centres and urs were building cow shed but in 5 years, u will bIame SW for FG allocations, what happened to yours?

Did you know that Onitsha in Anambra state was founded in the year 1555, long before the existence of Nigeria? It's a fascinating fact that highlights the rich history of this region. Knowing this can help you appreciate the significance of Onitsha even more.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 2:34pm On Mar 09
Zssk0003:

Did you know that Onitsha in Anambra state was founded in the year 1555, long before the existence of Nigeria? It's a fascinating fact that highlights the rich history of this region. Knowing this can help you appreciate the significance of Onitsha even more.
So many other cities like Kano, Rano, Benin, Zaria, Borgu, Borno, Oyo etc etc etc existed in those ages.
Right now we are talking about why Lagos was made capital instead of SE.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 2:42pm On Mar 09
Ykc2:
you jumped to abusive words I gave it to you bumper to bumper now your no more a yoruba person so your abusing igbos on yoruba behalf? Well you don't worth my time and energy
the thread is not about lgb0s and Yorubas, we were making a general statement, lgb0s have been insultîñg others for years and now anyone who didn't say anything pleasant about u is a Yoruba or doing it on behalf of Yoruba?
Just like anyone who did that from 2015-2022 is Hausa-Fulani?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Ykc2(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:
the thread is not about lgb0s and Yorubas, we were making a general statement, lgb0s have been insultîñg others for years and now anyone who didn't say anything pleasant about u is a Yoruba or doing it on behalf of Yoruba?
Just like anyone who did that from 2015-2022 is Hausa-Fulani?
am not igbo sm from kogi
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Sunday2021: 5:04pm On Mar 09
When the UN watch how an empty man force himself on the people what do you expect? If you don't have a president that is physically and mentally fit, this is what you get.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Sunday2021: 5:15pm On Mar 09
nairalanda1:
They will keep on doing it because it is PROFITABLE.

When we stop paying or negotiating with them, they will recieve sense.
wait let them kidnap your love one then we can stop paying. Do you think it is easy for a father to watch helplessly as his daughter is kidnapped?
The government are supposed to protect us but they failed. People pay because they know that the government cannot rescue their love's ones.
Ordinary local government chairman will be moving with about 10 policemen but a village of 5000 people don't have an ordinary police station. Our politicians has taken over the police men that are supposed to protect the entire populace. A governor has more than a thousand policemen, instead of those policemen to take care of all the people of the state they will be used to protect only one man and his family.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Sunday2021: 5:25pm On Mar 09
Amfem:
Incredible. Over 100 pupils including their teachers could be kidnapped without any interference or counter attack by our security outfits? Or got rescued before driving them into forest??

We are losing it gradually. Nigeria is getting irredeemable everyday.
Is it the security man that you are paying him 50k you want him to die protecting you. Nigerians see security as a job for the less privilege. Ask Tinubu if he will want his son to be a policeman he order for your execution.
Any police or soldier that die because of these armed robbers in offices ( politicians) may the angel continue to flog the bastard.
A country that pays it soldiers #50,000 is not ready for security.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by nairalanda1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09
Sunday2021:
wait let them kidnap your love one then we can stop paying. Do you think it is easy for a father to watch helplessly as his daughter is kidnapped?
The government are supposed to protect us but they failed. People pay because they know that the government cannot rescue their love's ones.
Ordinary local government chairman will be moving with about 10 policemen but a village of 5000 people don't have an ordinary police station. Our politicians has taken over the police men that are supposed to protect the entire populace. A governor has more than a thousand policemen, instead of those policemen to take care of all the people of the state they will be used to protect only one man and his family.

Okey dokey.

Keep paying them.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by Zssk0003: 6:17pm On Mar 09
JagabanB:

So many other cities like Kano, Rano, Benin, Zaria, Borgu, Borno, Oyo etc etc etc existed in those ages.
Right now we are talking about why Lagos was made capital instead of SE.

Remind me again why Lagos was made capital?
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 8:07pm On Mar 09
Zssk0003:

Remind me again why Lagos was made capital?
Read my previous comment.
You will find part of it there.
Re: Frequency Of Abductions In Nigerian Schools Alarming -UN by JagabanB: 8:12pm On Mar 09
Ykc2:
am not igbo sm from kogi
Oh!!!
Part of the lgb0 worshippers?
Like the idomas from Benue?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over Population: Nigeria's Balloning Problem / Mr President, Was The 2011 Subsidy Fund Used To Finance The April Elections? / Election Tribunal Dismisses Case Against Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.