Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,821 members, 7,902,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) (9125 Views)

NLNG Announces 45 Vacancies For Experienced Hire positions / 2021 Shell Experienced Hire Recruitments / NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by freemandgenius(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20
Sisterestyzz:

The people who wrote in Lagos where allowed to use onscreen calculator 😢
We weren’t allowed to use onscreen calculator in Abj

Using calculator will delay you for that exam

3 Likes

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by subcbouy: 1:54pm On Jul 20
Sisterestyzz:

The people who wrote in Lagos where allowed to use onscreen calculator 😢
We weren’t allowed to use onscreen calculator in Abj
How sure are you?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Sisterestyzz: 1:56pm On Jul 20
subcbouy:
How sure are you?
A friend who wrote told me they allowed them use
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by catchygreat: 2:00pm On Jul 20
If you had calculator on your screen, I believe you had the freedom of using it.
It's a different story if there was no such on your screen.

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by subcbouy: 2:04pm On Jul 20
Sisterestyzz:

A friend who wrote told me they allowed them use
We weren't allowed to use it here in Phc.

1 Like

Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by CoolandShy: 2:06pm On Jul 20
catchygreat:
If you had calculator on your screen, I believe you had the freedom of using it.

Yeah...the people I asked had no calculator on their screen?

Maybe you need to search for it or some system just have the calculator readily available on the screen.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by BetterKola: 2:08pm On Jul 20
I did mine in Lagos.

#I did not use any calculator. You cannot even take bottle water into the hall grin.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Sisterestyzz: 2:15pm On Jul 20
catchygreat:
In abj they expressly told us not to search for or use the on screen calculator in the system that if you are caught automatic disqualification, my friend who wrote in Lagos said they announced that they can use the onscreen calculator
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by BetterKola: 2:19pm On Jul 20
Sisterestyzz:

In abj they expressly told us not to search for or use the on screen calculator in the system that if you are caught automatic disqualification, my friend who wrote in Lagos said they announced that they can use the onscreen calculator

Yeah...they announced that we can use the on-screen calculator, but I did not see any on my screen sha.

In summary, I did mine in Lagos, and I didn't use any on-screen calculator.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Sisterestyzz: 2:38pm On Jul 20
subcbouy:
We weren't allowed to use it here in Phc.
Where you guys many in your center?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by ademolayem: 2:47pm On Jul 20
How was it in Lagos? Are you guys many?
BetterKola:

Yeah...they announced that we can use the on-screen calculator, but I did not see any on my screen sha.

In summary, I did mine in Lagos, and I didn't use any on-screen calculator.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by subcbouy: 3:00pm On Jul 20
Sisterestyzz:

Where you guys many in your center?
I heard one of the instructors said 100. And I guess that too!
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by BetterKola: 3:44pm On Jul 20
ademolayem:
How was it in Lagos? Are you guys many?

.. about 100-200. I do not know if there was another time slot though.
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by damtan(m): 8:29am On Jul 24
I was actually expecting that the number of applications would be so limited due to the required expertise.
What field una dey to apply for these vacancies?? Anyone in here shortlisted for Integrated Planning Analyst role?
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by Graceans(f): 4:47pm On Jul 24
Good day house, I need a youth Corp member who has been posted to Lagos and has an interest in developing a career in the indenting (Importation) department of our company Onward Stationery Stores/Aren Paper Mills Ltd.
A graduate of Supply Chain /Operational Logistics who is conversant with Microsoft Suite is preferred.
The location is Lagos Mainland and proximity to (Isolo-Oshodi-Ladipo-Ilupeju-Mushin) will be preferred.
Females are encouraged to apply.
Contact/send your CV to the contact below
Re: ExxonMobil Experienced Hire 2024 - Supply Chain (BA, IPA, MMA, TA, SS, MTS, FAS) by anakim1: 9:08am On Jul 25
I've not been visiting the platform frequently
azarenka:

Sorry about it. But it was mentioned here when that mail dropped. It is indeed painful !! better luck next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Attend Interviews Successfully (getting Ready For The Big Day) / Dissecting The Negative Effects Of Casualisation, Outsourcing. / My Company Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.