Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,373 members, 7,971,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Did Your Day Go? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Did Your Day Go? (23786 Views)

What Did Your Ex Most Remember About You? / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Just Share:how Did U Fall In Love With Your Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
I jst wanted calm ur nerves
Well 2day s anoda crazy day
nt happy bt i give God d glory 4 everyth still
hopin 4 a beta 2morrow
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2011
me too. today was crazy.
It sucks when you have to apologize to someone after you've finished dissing them. but i did that and am glad i did.
just coming back from an evening fellowship cool cool
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
Splendid! I got an A+ on my English exam. I was so sure that I might have gotten a B- or a C+ but instead I got an A+!!!
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
^well done inkyyy u go gal , but I need u to help seedlord with literature.I have had enough of his grammatical blunders pls HELP!!!!

@flasher
Dats how its all starts and yes I no d defintion for woman wrapper
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^well done inkyyy u go gal , but I need u to help seedlord with literature.I have had enough of his grammatical blunders pls HELP!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Inky na serious matter o
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by jackpot(f): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
@op

kept wondering why i haven't gotten my alert supposed to be on 25th. Thank God it came today by 16:30.
The thing almost spoiled show for me cos guilty conscience kept me thinking. . .did they withheld it? was it because I missed a class? Te he he he cheesy

Flashaldrin:

me too. today was crazy.
It sucks when you have to apologize to someone after you've finished dissing them. but i did that and am glad i did.
[color=red]guy, can you borrow me your apologizing skills cos mine isn't working wink . . .
I offended a friend and I'm really sorry I did. . .i'd be the happiest man if only she can say a word like 'it's okay, promise you won't do it no-more.'
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by jackpot(f): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2011
@op

kept wondering why i haven't gotten my alert supposed to be on 25th. Thank God it came today by 16:30.
The thing almost spoiled show for me cos guilty conscience kept me thinking. . .did they withheld it? was it because I missed a class? Te he he he cheesy

Flashaldrin:

me too. today was crazy.
[color=red]guy, can you borrow me your apologizing skills cos mine isn't working wink . . .
I offended a friend and I'm really sorry I did. . .i'd gladden me heart if only she can say a word like 'it's okay, promise you won't do it no-more.'
wink cool
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2011
man, e no easy o.
me first lie down they press phone come they talk like say e no dey my mind, incase if she wan form wink wink
but as e come dey sweet am, na im i come put emotion for the thing.

just do it shaa, she's just probably waiting for a simple sorry from you. the rest will take care of itself.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
Wow finally I left for my house today after holidaying in lasgidi for close to 2 months, I was a bit nauseous during the flight but felt better when we landed,its nice to see my siblings and dad again(missed them loads). I had to rush down to school to come tidy up something,my friends have been keeping me company since,we are still gisting now,I'm just glad I'm back with my friends again,can't wait for the fresh semester to start,I'm really gon miss a special friend I met in lagos though, but he's always gon be in my heart so he'll always be with me,in all, today was way better than yesterday.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 2:07am On Nov 29, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^well done inkyyy u go gal , but I need u  to help seedlord with literature.I have had enough of his grammatical blunders pls HELP!!!!

@flasher
Dats how its all starts and yes I no d defintion for woman wrapper

lol, thanks. I was so happy. The professor laughed at me for a bit because she could see that I looked like I was about to die while waiting for my paper grin

Don't worry, I'll help seelord with all his blunders wink
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26am On Nov 29, 2011
Flashaldrin:

man, e no easy o.
me first lie down they press phone come they talk like say e no dey my mind, incase if she wan form wink wink
but as e come dey sweet am, na im i come put emotion for the thing.

just do it shaa, she's just probably waiting for a simple sorry from you. the rest will take care of itself.

Jus make sure no b Bado u go offend , u think all dis agaracha advice u dey give am go move my type u don jonz oooo

@inky
Am sure d lecturer was loving every moment watching u piss urself loool, anyways we will b more dan grateful if u cud see to our Letter Bomber o pls!!!

@cocoalario

Awwwh am jeros so me don enter pardon abi,all ur old friends will take my place I won't b special anymore cry cry
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2011
hmmm
wats it gon b lyk?
dunno
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@cocoalario

Awwwh am jeros so me don enter pardon abi,all your old friends will take my place I won't b special anymore cry cry
There's no space for anyone to contend with you in my heart,you hold a very special place in it dear,minus jokes,ndidi can never be forgotten by Dee. I love you.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2011
^awwwhhhh deee dat was cutee cry cry, kai me sef luv u scata .Notin does we grin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Sijo01(f): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
ma dayz since d last time i posted here haz been full of pain.
i gat diz bump on ma right thumb, pipo said its 'weaklo'
its been full of endlex pain, cnt do anyfin wit my right hand.
as if dat's nt enof, i lost anoda puppy 4d 2nd time diz year.

tnk God 4ma liru sist. who's been helping me wif ma laundry &cleaning.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2011
@ paddy me,Na so.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2011
Sijo01:

ma dayz since d last time i posted here haz been full of pain.
i gat diz bump on ma right thumb, pipo said its 'weaklo'
its been full of endlex pain, cnt do anyfin wit my right hand.
as if dat's nt enof, i lost anoda puppy 4d 2nd time diz year.

tnk God 4ma liru sist. who's been helping me wif ma laundry &cleaning.

Eiya kpele,when is the funeral for the puppy taking place? But wait o,you trying to say you nairaland and type with your left hand?hmm that's cool,thought I was the only expert at one hand typing,I use right though,be careful sha so your left hand doesn't start hurting too,you need to spend less time typing till your other hand heals, wish you quickest recovery.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Scash(f): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2011
Awwww,
Sijo, sorry. Mayb u shdnt keep puppies for d time being huh? I hate puppies dyin sad

so far, my own day has been a little hectic. Shufflin btw Movin my stuffs to d hostel and attendin lectures in d clinic. A woman died durin child birth n dt one is enuf to spoil my day cos d babies were twins n none of dem survivd. So am goin home to sleep till nxt tomoro
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Sijo01(f): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2011
freecocoa:

Eiya kpele,when is the funeral for the puppy taking place? But wait o,you trying to say you nairaland and type with your left hand?hmm that's cool,thought I was the only expert at one hand typing,I use right though,be careful sha so your left hand doesn't start hurting too,you need to spend less time typing till your other hand heals, wish you quickest recovery.

tnx alot.
yah, i typed wif ma left hand bt its nt really easy sha
dats y i spend less time on net now

Scash:

Awwww,
Sijo, sorry. Mayb u shdnt keep puppies for d time being huh? I hate puppies dyin sad

so far, my own day has been a little hectic. Shufflin btw Movin my stuffs to d hostel and attendin lectures in d clinic. A woman died durin child birth n dt one is enuf to spoil my day cos d babies were twins n none of dem survivd. So am goin home to sleep till nxt tomoro

kai, diz really sad.
i pray God 2strnghten d family.

@my puppy,
hv been advise to stay off puppies though its nt gonna b easy cos d more i see dogs outside d more i wanna get 1 4myself.
it really hurt sha. cud nt help d free flow of tears.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Dyt(f): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
chai
c as 2day com dey oooo
its got 2 b brighter mehn
btw 2morrow s pay day
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
I fell asleep on the bus [again] tongue
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Roland17(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^ just hope u did not fall off ur chair.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by InkedNerd(f): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2011
Roland17:

^^^^ just hope u did not fall off your chair.

lol I think I kinda slid into the next seat grin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^awwwhhhh deee dat was cutee  cry cry, kai me sef luv u scata .Notin does we  grin
una don dey do love forget me abi cry cry cry
Idowuogbo:

Jus make sure no b Bado u go offend , u think all dis agaracha advice u dey give am  go move my type u don jonz oooo

you just dey make noise cos you never jam my physical charm, I have that effect on girls tongue tongue
Scash:

Awwww,

please ma, which course are you studying??
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
@flash
We no forget u na we like u not love u so wait na stages lool. Emmh come oo which charm u get u never jam o unless na jazz u use talk am notin dey pa u hia, if u offend bado ur own don beta make I no tak bad tin
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
My day started out normal today,I woke and logged in, nairalanded a lil,did some chores and then I went to get some materials for writing a report from my classmate,after that I came back home,kept NLing and later left for a friend's wake keep,mehn at the wake it was so sad,people were crying bitterly,this is a 23 years old 4th year student in my school,a very good friend of mine,who was very friendly and nice,if I was told I wouldn't see him next semester,I wouldn't believe it,the Rev at the wake really took me back to think about this life,I cried so much cos it really hurts,I'm lying here still pondering,well tomorrow is his funeral,I don't know how I'll feel,looking at his mum alone,makes my heart bleed,its really sad,well I just pray God gives us the strength to move on.Today was a sad one for me,only God knows how tomorrow will be.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
^awwwh my dearest I wish I was dia to wipe every single tear drop , hey no more teary eyes bado is here begin to thank God u here and by his mercy u shall continue to add more years. Some go to soon but its jus a reminder to us dat we favoured dats y he hasn't come early to take us home ,B grateful to him for sparing u . The one dat have kept u will continue to surround u wiv goodness Iseee!!,tomorrow is anoda day u are of his flesh so b assured he will give u d strenghth to surpass d ordeal. May God give d parents anoda reason to smile real soon Amen na idowu dey pray not Bado cool.oya skin dat ur half tooth give me joor wink cheesy
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by freecocoa(f): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
^
I'm starting to believe mum sent you for reals cos you so sound like her now,I'm so touched*sobbing* thanks you are my angel,I'm so thankful for that day our paths crossed.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
Awwwh y u sobbing gangstress don't sob, omo u b arm force na u don forget. Biko no more sorrow I don enter brigade wen dem dey notin dey pahin.1luv I gat u boo boo kiss
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2011
Scash:

A woman died durin child birth n dt one is enuf to spoil my day cos d babies were twins n none of dem survivd.

freecocoa:

Left for a friend's wake keep,mehn at the wake it was so sad,people were crying bitterly,this is a 23 years old 4th year student in my school,a very good friend of mine,who was very friendly and nice,if I was told I wouldn't see him next semester,I wouldn't believe it,the Rev at the wake really took me back to think about this life,I cried so much cos it really hurts,I'm lying here still pondering,well tomorrow is his funeral,I don't know how I'll feel,looking at his mum alone,makes my heart bleed.
The above parts got me sober, Live everyday like its ma last, NP-Nickleback:If Today Was Your Last Day
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by mcnepow(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
Day has been moving smoothly, wish everyday could be like this. Almost break time, a glass of water + tomtom for lunch. Try it.
Re: How Did Your Day Go? by Scash(f): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2011
Roland17:

^^^^ just hope u did not fall off your chair.

hey, dearie. . . Aw you doin
Sijo01:

tnx alot.
yah, i typed wif ma left hand bt its nt really easy sha
dats y i spend less time on net now

kai, diz really sad.
i pray God 2strnghten d family.

@my puppy,
hv been advise to stay off puppies though its nt gonna b easy cos d more i see dogs outside d more i wanna get 1 4myself.
it really hurt sha. cud nt help d free flow of tears.

awwww, u love dogs dt much? Mayb u can try again and watch out for what cld b harmin those little puppies. . .

@ freecocoa,
i happen to be studyin medicine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. / Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.