Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money (38450 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by tiswell(m): 2:09pm On May 06
The husband should sack and send the snake back to the streets.

No excuse for infidelity!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Kachi18F: 2:09pm On May 06
muyico:
ko mean nah!
as long it didn't count meters

No worry them go sleep with your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by seborrhic: 2:09pm On May 06
lordm:
All this cock and bull crap.
Na so we see am everyday,one crap after another.
Tomorrow one mumu woman go dey say why her own male admirer dey only give her 2k,5k and sometimes not even Chichi,while one lady that husband has "4 shops" but cannot feed,is being given 200k,500k,maybe even ₦1m by a fellow male admirer.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by bigiyaro(m): 2:11pm On May 06
brain54:
No one accidentally sleeps with anyone...

Some people's fetish is actually married women.

One of my guiding principles in life is to never sleep with either a friend's girl friend or a married woman.

Very fast track to an early grave... Especially the married woman part!

e no fast track to any early grave, if it fast track to "early grave" there will be no married woman above 40 in abuja, especially the ones wearing uniforms and the ones working in offices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Dexy4yah(m): 2:11pm On May 06
grin
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Agozskey(m): 2:11pm On May 06
onumadu:
Firstly, understand that you are a human being, and human beings are not perfect (including the hypocrites here calling you all types of names and accusing you).
As a human being, you fell for hardship (that is why poverty is very dangerous).
Understand this and forgive yourself.
Secondly, tell your husband everything now. Return the man's money, too. ALL OF IT.
I presume you are married to a mature man (not a kid like those ranting here).
I also assume that you are telling the truth about this being a one time mistake and not your character flaw.
If your husband has always known you as a normal trustworthy woman, and he is not the deeply insecure type (BTW I warn women to never marry insecure man no matter what), he is likely to forgive and let bygone be bygone.
Just like Jesus told the woman caught in adultery, GO AND SIN NO MORE. cool
A mumu has spoken grin grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Adewale1603(m): 2:12pm On May 06
He firstly sent you 50k just for calling him on phone, and later He started sending you 500k, 200k, 300k... randomly. The man na ritualists or politician ?
I only see this in Nollywood movies.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by tulabh: 2:14pm On May 06
Allow him to sleep with you for the 500k 300k and 200k he has already sent... Tell him never to send to you again because you are not interested. After one month tell your husband that you applied for Tinubu Grant and it was approved. Start a business or invest in your husband business...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On May 06
Fineman2:
Women are too cunning and dishonest

Please don't tell me you actually believe this fake story undecided
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by tuzle(m): 2:15pm On May 06
I don't believe people can do mistake and have sex except the person is raped. Which one is er mistakenly had sex like u where sleeping when it happened. Any this story was created from the imagination of someone just to drive traffick

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by davien(m): 2:16pm On May 06
Even if the story isn't true, women like that exist, on this nairaland in sexuality section I remember a guy posting about during his nysc it was a married woman helping him to cure konji while he and the husband used to discuss on sports and stuff, crazy things are happening.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Kamalex2: 2:17pm On May 06
omoredia:
Nairaland and lies. Every post here is all lies

God bless you sir/ma, their are all lying about this most of them will do the same thing and pretend
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Kaido: 2:18pm On May 06
lordm:
All this cock and bull crap.
Guy, real sh!t dey happen.

A homie in your hood can be fvcking your lady without you even knowing.

9 Likes

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by jayce232: 2:18pm On May 06
MrBrownJay1:
this is why men should be very careful of the type of women they date/marry.... some women will claim holy but deep down you are just dating/married to a low down dirty olosho. there is NO mistake in this story... that woman is a cheap wh0re and thats how you entice wh0res around the world (with money and gifts)

if all it takes is 50k for your woman to go to a man's house (someone who she knows wanna fukc her for the past 5yrs) then you are on a long thing!
Oga 70% of women will fall for this
What is keeping most home in our society is because the man is keeping up financially. The moment a man start failing financially, the woman will start thinking of wealthy men making advances at her. If any man think I'm lying, let him stop providing for his home for just one month & see his wife reaction.

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by onatisi(m): 2:19pm On May 06
Fineman2:
MARRIED WOMAN SEEKS ADVISE AFTER MISTAKENLY SLEEPING WITH NEIGHBOR FOR FINANCIAL AID

Family Matters on Splash105.5FM Ibadan

https://www.facebook.com/61550192202878/posts/pfbid0m8FfiBb5N5CRYoi59qX7NdrQT4gXBTikn3WGqGMfurur9UjPeRwVW4VEh5Yxexxgl/?app=fbl
There is nothing like mistake in sex . If you willing open ur legs for sex ,it is voluntary. Whatever reason caused a lady to do such doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Ikpongiton: 2:19pm On May 06
If my wife tell me that another man has Bleep her,I will have no problem with her nor with the man but the marriage will be dissolve.i can also live with it if I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Franking: 2:21pm On May 06
Did you fall on top of his erect dick by mistake? Ignore him and hope he leaves you alone. If you tell your husband na you do yourself.

Women.....na wa.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Rejouir: 2:22pm On May 06
You mean the hours, he spent thrusting his gbola in and out of you. While you were moaning, Were all a mistake. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by StUriah(m): 2:23pm On May 06
Women

Na so one married woman was caught red-handed sleeping with another person's husband in my neighborhood but all she can say is that it only happens once.

Like just once?

No be juju be dat?

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:24pm On May 06
Mistakenly grin

How nice
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Adakintroy: 2:25pm On May 06
Like you kick stone fall on him dick accidentally.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by 123readygo: 2:27pm On May 06
Damn !!!
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by 123yes(m): 2:30pm On May 06
Just thank you visit a man slept with you and you come here asking for advice. Why did you not asked for our advice before you went to the man's place. Fake people everywhere where
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by AviatorMoney(m): 2:31pm On May 06
Fineman2:
MARRIED WOMAN SEEKS ADVISE AFTER MISTAKENLY SLEEPING WITH NEIGHBOR FOR FINANCIAL AID

Family Matters on Splash105.5FM Ibadan

https://www.facebook.com/61550192202878/posts/pfbid0m8FfiBb5N5CRYoi59qX7NdrQT4gXBTikn3WGqGMfurur9UjPeRwVW4VEh5Yxexxgl/?app=fbl
Madam, keep FUCKING d man and continue investing in ur families betterment.
Desperate time, deserves desperate measures. Oooh
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by JerryJude(m): 2:31pm On May 06
brain54:
No one accidentally sleeps with anyone...

Some people's fetish is actually married women.

One of my guiding principles in life is to never sleep with either a friend's girl friend or a married woman.

Very fast track to an early grave... Especially the married woman part!

My Dad usually sound it in I and my brothers ears, that one of the easiest way for man's death is sleeping with a married woman, nothing kill a man faster than that.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Edusouls(m): 2:32pm On May 06
onumadu:
Firstly, understand that you are a human being, and human beings are not perfect (including the hypocrites here calling you all types of names and accusing you).
As a human being, you fell for hardship (that is why poverty is very dangerous).
Secondly, tell your husband everything now. Return the man's money, too. ALL OF IT.
I also assume that you are telling the truth about this being a one time mistake and not your character flaw.
If your husband has always known you as a normal trustworthy woman, and he is not the deeply insecure type (BTW I warn women to never marry insecure man no matter what), he is likely to forgive and let bygone be bygone.
Just like Jesus told the woman caught in adultery, GO AND SIN NO MORE. cool
so this is the hope ur giving to a low key prostitute in marriage? You won’t even marry this type of woman if u can identify her? So stop all these ur hypocrisy here, most Nigerian women are just coded prostitutes
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by albert2512: 2:34pm On May 06
Olosho

You went to thank a grown-up and sexually active man in a place that sex can take place?

It took you one week to go "say" thank you?

Phone call is more than enough say thank you if you are not looking for something else o.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by neonly: 2:36pm On May 06
[quote author=onumadu post=129800520]Firstly, understand that you are a human being, and human beings are not perfect (including the hypocrites here calling you all types of names and accusing you).
Just like Jesus told the woman caught in adultery, GO AND SIN NO MORE. cool[/

See better mumu
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by MyOwnTake: 2:36pm On May 06
cooked up story!
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Pat081: 2:36pm On May 06
Some men and women don't use to think about the future why having 5 children when you are not working in oil company
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by izubext007: 2:37pm On May 06
madam there's nothing like mistake here , just continue
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by fortunechy(m): 2:39pm On May 06
What female gender can not do doesn't exist...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.