Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money (38449 Views)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Felaincarnated: 2:42pm On May 06
Prepaid tins
muyico:
ko mean nah!
as long it didn't count meters
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by tivity101: 2:43pm On May 06
Is it only me that knows that no man sleeps with a woman just once after sending her 50k before the sex and still keep sending her 500k, 200k and 300k within a short period of time. A whooping 1million for just one round of quickie. Do you know how many women that money will attract to the man if he choose to face the street.
Some strange man sent you just 50k and you opened your legs waaa, now he has sent a million I wonder what else is left to open

I just don't believe this story sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Felaincarnated: 2:43pm On May 06
U must be 3rd child for ur family
Nicepoker:
The husband should bundle the 5 kids go do DNA grin I am very sure only the 3rd child will be his own.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by NAC1666: 2:43pm On May 06
Fineman2:
MARRIED WOMAN SEEKS ADVISE AFTER MISTAKENLY SLEEPING WITH NEIGHBOR FOR FINANCIAL AID

Family Matters on Splash105.5FM Ibadan

https://www.facebook.com/61550192202878/posts/pfbid0m8FfiBb5N5CRYoi59qX7NdrQT4gXBTikn3WGqGMfurur9UjPeRwVW4VEh5Yxexxgl/?app=fbl
If you will seriously take my advice,
Send the money

To my account.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by SenatorCharles1: 2:44pm On May 06
Fineman2:
MARRIED WOMAN SEEKS ADVISE AFTER MISTAKENLY SLEEPING WITH NEIGHBOR FOR FINANCIAL AID

https://www.facebook.com/61550192202878/posts/pfbid0m8FfiBb5N5CRYoi59qX7NdrQT4gXBTikn3WGqGMfurur9UjPeRwVW4VEh5Yxexxgl/?app=fbl

If she's truly sincere and remorseful of her unfortunate deed, let her copy the whole line as she'd stated here and relay everything to her husband. She should tell him the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If he can chest it, they should take the gift from the man, he should just ignore the stupid man whose wife is probably being hit by someone else abroad and then they should relocate to another state and invest in a better business.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Adlac(m): 2:47pm On May 06
MrBrownJay1:
this is why men should be very careful of the type of women they date/marry.... some women will claim holy but deep down you are just dating/married to a low down dirty olosho. there is NO mistake in this story... that woman is a cheap wh0re and thats how you entice wh0res around the world (with money and gifts)

if all it takes is 50k for your woman to go to a man's house (someone who she knows wanna fukc her for the past 5yrs) then you are on a long thing!

Married For 16year Faaa Haba!

Things dey happen.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by owolabi5: 2:53pm On May 06
grin
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Jokkarm2: 2:53pm On May 06
invest the money in the business but mind you your husband will never forget it if you tell him. but invest the money . be wise
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by tommy589(m): 2:56pm On May 06
Don't tell your husband o
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Princeokwuego1(m): 2:58pm On May 06
just they fake rubbish story
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by YSBidam89: 2:59pm On May 06
You have stained your marriage, if you were white I will say divorce but as a matter of fact, i believe you should ask God for forgiveness and use the money to invest, and stay faithful to your husband, because if you tell your husband, your marriage will scatter. No more joy, life is hard

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by olisaEze(m): 2:59pm On May 06
Every hookup girl also goes privately to show appreciation in the same way, so no dey disguise. It’s the morals of the kids being raised by this poor excuse of a mother that I feel concern for! Imagine the husband using one day of no sales as an reason to become an armed robber and see how foolish her justification sounds. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by wallarwallar(m): 3:00pm On May 06
U went to his house to thank him knowing he stays alone tell us another story. Even with money u can't secure some women only God knows what exactly dere problem is . Men shud always prepare for something like dis no advice for you. He did not ask you to come and u can not thank him on phone u @ very funny. Had it been no sex occur and the man keep disturbing ur life it is something u can report to ur husband but with dis it is only a foolish and dead brain husband wud accept dis was a mistake. No sex happen by mistake dere is always a process to it be4 it happen.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by advanceDNA: 3:00pm On May 06
Sapasenator:
She mistakenly stumbled and fell on an erect dic*k.

It happens lets forgive her.

When Sarcasm came with RPGs and Kalashnikov rifles to a knife fight

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Henrhyme4u(m): 3:05pm On May 06
MrBrownJay1:
this is why men should be very careful of the type of women they date/marry.... some women will claim holy but deep down you are just dating/married to a low down dirty olosho. there is NO mistake in this story... that woman is a cheap wh0re and thats how you entice wh0res around the world (with money and gifts)

if all it takes is 50k for your woman to go to a man's house (someone who she knows wanna fukc her for the past 5yrs) then you are on a long thing!

Don't forget that condition can change character.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:05pm On May 06
Adultery is not a direct sin against God, it is first of all a sin against your marital vow to your husband before it is a sin against God. On your wedding or marriage today, you promised to live true to your husband all the way through. Sleeping with another man for what ever silly reasons, have broken that promise, causing you to sin against your husband first, then God. God's law, demands that you confess the evil act to your husband if you don't want to end up in hell. It is only when you have confessed to your husband, and taken him to the man with whom u did the evil thing with, that you can ask God for forgiveness and He will pardon you. If u cant go to your hus and confess it and decide to go to God directly, u will never received pardon from God and this is because, God's word stated that if you are going to church to offer sacrifice and half way remembered that you offended someone, u should forget the sacrifice and go and make peace with the person first, before going to offer your sacrifice. The person you offended in this case is your hus and until your confess it to him, God wil never forgive you. DO THE RIGHT THING AND RECEIVE FORGIVESNESS AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND OR REFUSE TO DO IT AND DIE AND MEET GOD AN ADULTRESS AND FACE THE DANGER OF HELL FIRE. This is the requirement by the law of the only one true God of the universe for the forgiveness of marital unfaithfulness and it applies to all who love the truth. WHEN YOU WENT TO HIS HOUSE OR WHERE EVER, U DID THAT WITH HIM, YOU KNEW THAT IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, POINTLESS TELLING LIES. HE WAS AFTER YOU FOR 5 YEARS AND LATER GAVE U 50,000 AND U WENT TO THANK HIM WITH YOUR BODY, AND YOU ARE TRYING TO KID YOURSELF. IF YOU CONFESS TO YOUR HUS AND HE THROWS YOU OUT, YOU MUST REMAIN SINGLE TILL DEATH AND SERVE GOD THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AS ENTERING INTO A SECOND MARRIAGE MEANS HELL FIRE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE LIVING IN ADULTERY WITH YOUR NEW HUS TILL DEATH. ENOUGH OF THIS TRASH FROM WOMEN THAT BEGAN WITH EVE IN EDEN. cfountainoftruth@yahoo.com
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by muyico(m): 3:06pm On May 06
Kachi18F:

No worry them go sleep with your own
b4 nko? one man can't satisfy one woman sex urge! with lack of daily diet foods, here in Nigeria! my guy? forget am??

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Henrhyme4u(m): 3:07pm On May 06
onumadu:
Firstly, understand that you are a human being, and human beings are not perfect (including the hypocrites here calling you all types of names and accusing you).
As a human being, you fell for hardship (that is why poverty is very dangerous).
Understand this and forgive yourself.
Secondly, tell your husband everything now. Return the man's money, too. ALL OF IT.
I presume you are married to a mature man (not a kid like those ranting here).
I also assume that you are telling the truth about this being a one time mistake and not your character flaw.
If your husband has always known you as a normal trustworthy woman, and he is not the deeply insecure type (BTW I warn women to never marry insecure man no matter what), he is likely to forgive and let bygone be bygone.
Just like Jesus told the woman caught in adultery, GO AND SIN NO MORE. cool

God will not come down from heaven to help you, play your game wisely, get enough fund and established yourself in a little way you can or you request for a tangible thing from him
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by VaginaAcademic: 3:09pm On May 06
Ashawooooooooooooo no advice for you grin
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Tzar(m): 3:10pm On May 06
1. Your husband has 4 stores and y'all are still struggling?
2. Nobody accidentally has sex
3. You went to the house of a man living ALONE to 'thank' him?
4. What kind of family are you from? Telling your blood brother you fvcked another man for money?!
Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Gandrova: 3:11pm On May 06
You can't call and show appreciation on phone. Only to visit and get appreciated with your punany grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by IkePeters(m): 3:16pm On May 06
Just quietly report yourself to your husband. If he loves you enough he'll forgive you. It could serve as damage control.
For that Benefactor will keep coming for more.

Fineman2:

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Emekayoung(m): 3:17pm On May 06
onumadu:
Firstly, understand that you are a human being, and human beings are not perfect (including the hypocrites here calling you all types of names and accusing you).
As a human being, you fell for hardship (that is why poverty is very dangerous).
Understand this and forgive yourself.
Secondly, tell your husband everything now. Return the man's money, too. ALL OF IT.
I presume you are married to a mature man (not a kid like those ranting here).
I also assume that you are telling the truth about this being a one time mistake and not your character flaw.
If your husband has always known you as a normal trustworthy woman, and he is not the deeply insecure type (BTW I warn women to never marry insecure man no matter what), he is likely to forgive and let bygone be bygone.
Just like Jesus told the woman caught in adultery, GO AND SIN NO MORE. cool
Oga forget all this talk. Which man will forgive a woman that slept with another man? You think it's that easy if it happens to be your woman?
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Solution0707(m): 3:17pm On May 06
My brother trust women at your own risk
Fineman2:
Women are too cunning and dishonest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Dada4me: 3:19pm On May 06
Remove the "mistakenly" please.

She needed the money desperately and slept with him to get the money, simple.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Emmyviva: 3:19pm On May 06
"Mistakenly sleeping for money"
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by BadBradley: 3:21pm On May 06
I didn't read the post but let me pay a curse on the moderator or anyone who titled the post: "God destroy you,"

The reason for the curse is that women do not mistakenly sleep with anyone.
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Solution0707(m): 3:22pm On May 06
All women are the same
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Emmanuel909090: 3:23pm On May 06
Hmmm, im speechless
Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by bigwig071(m): 3:24pm On May 06
Fineman2:

you can use all the money and rent house far from the man. And also try start up something.. although one day I believe your husband will find about the truth it will be up to him weather to trust you again or not but how can he be sending you such amount of money for a one time sex even when you don't ask for it?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money by Monday60655(m): 3:30pm On May 06
Which one do you call mistake here. If you're not attention seeker, you're a hole and demonically laying an evil foundation in the family and children of your innocent husband.
You said that you stay in one of your husband's four accessories shop right. I know that business very well, there is no way you will have four accessories shops without any sales a day. Madam look for another lie.
You had better repent now. Hell is real, heaven is real. If you miss heaven, you cannot miss hell.
You're seeking for advice now, why don't you seek for advice here before visiting the man to commit adultery with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.