Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job (22348 Views)

How To Find A Well Paying Remote Jobs Globally / How To Get A High Paying Job In 4 Months In Nigeria / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Brandosky: 12:21pm On May 06
BucketMan:
I don't know if some of you might remember this thread i made https://www.nairaland.com/8006821/should-go-masters-degree-remai where i contemplated going for a masters degree instead of remaining jobless at home. Well after assimilating all the advice i got from that thread, i decided to kill two birds with one stone and apply for the masters degree while also getting a laptop to start an online business in writing and copywriting which is where my passion lies.

Shortly after i got the laptop i found a creative writing opportunity via reddit and applied. One of the requirements for the job was to have a really fast typing speed (minimum of 60 words per minute). I just got my laptop so my typing speed was really slow but i resolved to increase it by practicing daily for a month and i grew from 35wpm to 62wpm which the job required.

That was just the beginning, the recruitment process for the job was done through a platform called Discord and they had a specific writing style that they wanted to inculcate in the applicants via daily trainings after which you will have to pass some exams. I started actively training for about a month and felt i was confident enough to take the intro exam, which i did and performed excellently so i moved on to the last stage.

Now this is where things got kind of complicated because this last stage required me to share my laptop screen in real time, kinda like a video call and prepare creative writing scripts for different scenarios that will be provided also in real time. The session was supervised by the recruiters and would last for 4 hours. I was fully locked in and confident in all that i had already learnt from training, However, the time for the test came and i was given a resource to download that i would use in writing these scripts. After downloading, setting it up on my laptop and then hopping on the live video call with the supervisors, i could not for the life of me get it to run efficiently, it was extremely slow and kept giving me a connection error feedback, I use MTN 4G and can't believe that the network chose that moment to start acting up. I still don't know if the real culprit is my laptop (2017 hp elitebook) or MTN network but after i switched to 3g and tried to hop back on the call to apologize to the supervisors for having a network glitch, i realized they had already blocked me, so i wasn't even given a chance to showcase my skills and this is what pains me most.

This is the reason that was given: "poor internet on a remote job, i'm sorry but it cannot work".

I'm so devastated, all the effort, time and resources invested into becoming a perfect fit for the job has been washed away in a blink. Now, i'm back home in my mom's house, in shame and defeat, with less than #1k to my name having used all my savings to get the laptop and for data subscriptions. I'm just lost on what to do right now, i have been admitted but i can't even go for the masters i applied for anymore and i was thinking to myself that even though i had gotten the job, how would i have kept up with the 8 hours per shift work schedule when there is very epileptic power supply where i live.

Is success still possible in Nigeria for those that are still struggling? or are we all doomed to fail again and again, especially for those of us looking to succeed online. I'm 26 atm and i don't know how long this will continue, it's just like all the forces of nature are working against me being rich and successful. Where can i find the motivation to search for something else to do in order to be productive when everything always ends in failure? is there even anything else to do?

Sorry for the long post, just thought i should share my experience and this is like the only platform that i can vent due to not really having anyone to talk to irl.
Bro, don't give up. My advice concerning the company you failed there interview is this.
Go online and search for public opinion concerning the company. Search and be sure the are reputable company or if they are scammers. Check the company on trustpilot and scamadviser . You may get your answer. If they happen to be legit. Check peoples comments concerning there job publication on reddit.
If they are legit, then try and reapply again. Also search for companies that offer similar service to there service and see if you can get a job offer.
Lastly, before going for final stage of interview, check which network is strongest in your area. Will most likely be airtel. Then use the most reliable network during important stage of interview.
Goodluck
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Mcslize: 12:37pm On May 06
This is one of the reasons I will always tell people to take their spiritual life seriously. When you bring up the need to be more spiritually awake and sound, modern, overly educated illiterates will say life is all about the physical alone and they will start mixing science with reality.

There is what we call bad luck. These negative forces can work against one from becoming successful and achieving positive things in life.

When there are too many negative energy around you, nothing the person will do that he will succeed. This is called near-success syndrome, which is always followed with so much bad luck.

Some will say, it's nothing, it's just a missed opportunity. Whoever that is saying that is a spiritual illiterate who doesn't understand that some things are not ordinary.

Op, you need to cleanse yourself of bad luck and negative energy and back it up with prayers with the below Bible verses. If not, you might find it hard to achieve success. That moment when you want to hit it big, things will just crash and you think it's ordinary.

I am not saying anybody is doing you o. But do you know as we move about as humans, we attract negative energy and bad luck from others from time to time? When those evil forces and negative energy is too much in your life, you might experience hardship and near success syndrome.

You need to be cleansing yourself from time to time to free yourself from bad luck and negative energy. Also, always make prayers your best friend. These are all natural ways to protect yourself against bad luck and negative aura.

Carry out 7 days body cleansing, pray with the below verses and ask for whatever you want God to do for you. Stay away from séx during these 7 days of cleansing. You can't mix sexual pleasure with things of God. So stay clean for the 7 days of the cleansing.

Psalm 91:1-16
1 John 5: 14-25
Mathew 7:7-8
Mark 11: 24-25

If you can do this consistently, I bet you with the grace I carry, you will see massive changes in your life.

BucketMan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Fryx: 12:39pm On May 06
BucketMan:
I don't know if some of you might remember this thread i made https://www.nairaland.com/8006821/should-go-masters-degree-remai where i contemplated going for a masters degree instead of remaining jobless at home. Well after assimilating all the advice i got from that thread, i decided to kill two birds with one stone and apply for the masters degree while also getting a laptop to start an online business in writing and copywriting which is where my passion lies.

Shortly after i got the laptop i found a creative writing opportunity via reddit and applied. One of the requirements for the job was to have a really fast typing speed (minimum of 60 words per minute). I just got my laptop so my typing speed was really slow but i resolved to increase it by practicing daily for a month and i grew from 35wpm to 62wpm which the job required.

That was just the beginning, the recruitment process for the job was done through a platform called Discord and they had a specific writing style that they wanted to inculcate in the applicants via daily trainings after which you will have to pass some exams. I started actively training for about a month and felt i was confident enough to take the intro exam, which i did and performed excellently so i moved on to the last stage.

Now this is where things got kind of complicated because this last stage required me to share my laptop screen in real time, kinda like a video call and prepare creative writing scripts for different scenarios that will be provided also in real time. The session was supervised by the recruiters and would last for 4 hours. I was fully locked in and confident in all that i had already learnt from training, However, the time for the test came and i was given a resource to download that i would use in writing these scripts. After downloading, setting it up on my laptop and then hopping on the live video call with the supervisors, i could not for the life of me get it to run efficiently, it was extremely slow and kept giving me a connection error feedback, I use MTN 4G and can't believe that the network chose that moment to start acting up. I still don't know if the real culprit is my laptop (2017 hp elitebook) or MTN network but after i switched to 3g and tried to hop back on the call to apologize to the supervisors for having a network glitch, i realized they had already blocked me, so i wasn't even given a chance to showcase my skills and this is what pains me most.

This is the reason that was given: "poor internet on a remote job, i'm sorry but it cannot work".

I'm so devastated, all the effort, time and resources invested into becoming a perfect fit for the job has been washed away in a blink. Now, i'm back home in my mom's house, in shame and defeat, with less than #1k to my name having used all my savings to get the laptop and for data subscriptions. I'm just lost on what to do right now, i have been admitted but i can't even go for the masters i applied for anymore and i was thinking to myself that even though i had gotten the job, how would i have kept up with the 8 hours per shift work schedule when there is very epileptic power supply where i live.

Is success still possible in Nigeria for those that are still struggling? or are we all doomed to fail again and again, especially for those of us looking to succeed online. I'm 26 atm and i don't know how long this will continue, it's just like all the forces of nature are working against me being rich and successful. Where can i find the motivation to search for something else to do in order to be productive when everything always ends in failure? is there even anything else to do?

Sorry for the long post, just thought i should share my experience and this is like the only platform that i can vent due to not really having anyone to talk to irl.

Success is possible. You just need to start where you can.

Check Nairaland, people are always looking for writers. Although the pay is small, it doesn’t matter. Just start.

Save up and work harder. Within a few months, you will start having savings.

From the savings, fix your problems - power and internet connection. You can buy solar and a satellite connection.

From there, you are buoyant to take international role.

That’s how you plan. You fix the basic things that can distract you in the future. Even if it takes time, what matter is you aren’t repeating a phase you’ve passed if you pass it well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by anonimi: 12:40pm On May 06
pocohantas:
The challenges are many and most remote workers have gone through different of these challenges. I once got to the final stage and they ghosted me. Normally I would ignore, but I persisted because I knew I did well. The man told me it is because I am Nigerian in Nigeria and the job requires high ethics.

Meaning: Nigerians are unethical. grin

Just keep it moving. It is a game of numbers. You keep applying for many and not dwell on one loss. Learn your lessons and keep developing yourself. Many days I cried. I will dump my laptop and a few days later I pick it up again. I guess it was easier for me because I had a good job and support system (friends, family and lover rooting for me). So I wasn't jobless or hungry. I just needed more and I knew my 6-digit 9to5 wouldn't give me what I wanted in the next few years.

It was also supposed to be a second source of income, but when I got an offer that trumped my 9to5 over-and-over-and-over. I resigned.

I went through your stage in 2021. Peaked in 2022. Struck gold in 2023. In fact, I had to go back to ask my firm's co-founder why he picked me (A Nigerian) out of numerous applicants and he said "GUT FEELING, you came off as someone willing to learn/work and your CV wasn't bogus". Today I don't remember the days of crying and disappointment. My own is to enjoy life. Remote work completely changed my life and I genuinely wish it for those who desire it.

That said, na who giveup lose.

Thanks so much for your insightful encouragement, and for not giving in to intimidating small pikins who labour in vain to cyber bully you off this forum.
You are such a blessing to many. Stay blessed!

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Beautifulday: 12:45pm On May 06
BucketMan:

Oga get up and take your laptop to a shared space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by anonimi: 12:46pm On May 06
BucketMan:

How many of us realise the effect of our nonchalance towards the political and governance processes has on our individual success?

If we are more engaged in various public policy issues, why would we not have reliable internet, stable power and less unethical fellow citizens emerging as leaders in business, politics, religion etc

Racoon:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/634921-voter-turnout-nigeria-ranks-worlds-second-worst-nation-report.html?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

he ranking placed Nigeria in 186th position, only after Haiti, among 187 countries of the world. Nigeria is the second country in the world with the lowest voter turnout, worse than war-ravaged Afghanistan and Libya, a new ranking by Picodi has shown.

The ranking placed Nigeria in 186th position, only after Haiti, among 187 countries of the world. Nigeria also ranked worst in Africa. Nigeria’s low voter turnout

PREMIUM TIMES had reported how Nigeria recorded a new low in voter turnout during the last general elections. With a national turnout of 29 per cent, a Premium Times analysis showed that the last election had the lowest participation rate in the country’s six decades of independence.

It further revealed that of the 93.4 million registered voters this year, 87.2 million people collected their Permanent Voters Card and the[b] total number of actual voters on election day was only 24.9 million.[/b].The winner of the election, Bola Tinubu, had less than nine million votes, roughly 10 per cent of the total eligible voters.

Another analysis by this newspaper revealed that all the 18 candidates in Nigeria’s February elections received only 27.55 per cent of the total eligible votes.

The new ranking
Meanwhile, the new ranking by Picodi revealed that Nigeria’s average voter turnout in the last three election cycles is 29.15 per cent, slightly lower than 21.58 per cent recorded in Haiti, which got the worst record in the ranking.

Other countries in the last five but which did better than Nigeria, according to the rankings, are Afghanistan (32.71 per cent), Egypt (32.80 per cent), Algeria (33.33 per cent) and Tunisia (35.00 per cent). Libya has a 39.79 per cent voter turnout average, according to the ranking.

Eight of the last 10 countries in the bottom of the list are in African. The two non-African countries are Romania, with 40.92 per cent average turn out and world’s lowest record holder, Haiti.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by sageb: 12:59pm On May 06
BucketMan:

poor network is a major challenge when seeking for remote work.
Don't give up, better days ahead.
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by tony5(m): 1:02pm On May 06
Hermanie:
OP sorry for your experience. I believe you have learned skills you can use for other remote jobs. Don't give up please. On the other hand I am starting a tech blog in about a month's time. If you're interested in working with me as a writer, please send a dm. The salary won't be much. Above 100k + data allowance because we're just starting.
Good afternoon, I am a WordPress designers and currently learning React + Typescript. I won't mind working in the website aspect sir
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by sageb: 1:03pm On May 06
pocohantas:
The challenges are many and most remote workers have gone through different of these challenges. I once got to the final stage and they ghosted me. Normally I would ignore, but I persisted because I knew I did well. The man told me it is because I am Nigerian in Nigeria and the job requires high ethics.

Just keep it moving. It is a game of numbers. You keep applying for many and not dwell on one loss. Learn your lessons and keep developing yourself. Many days I cried. I will dump my laptop and a few days later I pick it up again. I guess it was easier for me because I had a good job and support system (friends, family and lover rooting for me). So I wasn't jobless or hungry. I just needed more and I knew my 6-digit 9to5 wouldn't give me what I wanted in the next few years.

It was also supposed to be a second source of income, but when I got an offer that trumped my 9to5 over-and-over-and-over. I resigned.

I went through your stage in 2021. Peaked in 2022. Struck gold in 2023. In fact, I had to go back to ask my firm's co-founder why he picked me (A Nigerian) out of numerous applicants and he said "GUT FEELING, you came off as someone willing to learn/work and your CV wasn't bogus". Today I don't remember the days of crying and disappointment. My own is to enjoy life. Remote work completely changed my life and I genuinely wish it for those who desire it.

When Kayperry comes online and see this.
In kayperry's voice "Pocohantas, the Yahoo gal."😂

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by JimD(m): 1:03pm On May 06
Send me a DM bro
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by dauntless15(m): 1:07pm On May 06
bassdow:
@pocohantas , what's your line of trade / speciality ?
Don't bother asking her, she loves showing off and pretending she wants it for others but in reality she doesn't want others on same pedestal as hers, she'd not tell you anything tangible, no waste your time, find it yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Blackzero: 1:08pm On May 06
Bro am a content writer, also a tech person, I can handle this too, you would be glad to have me on board[qquote author=Hermanie post=129809140]OP sorry for your experience. I believe you have learned skills you can use for other remote jobs. Don't give up please. On the other hand I am starting a tech blog in about a month's time. If you're interested in working with me as a writer, please send a dm. The salary won't be much. Above 100k + data allowance because we're just starting. [/quote]
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by yusuf0876(m): 1:09pm On May 06
Hermanie:
OP sorry for your experience. I believe you have learned skills you can use for other remote jobs. Don't give up please. On the other hand I am starting a tech blog in about a month's time. If you're interested in working with me as a writer, please send a dm. The salary won't be much. Above 100k + data allowance because we're just starting.
I'm interested
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Blackzero: 1:09pm On May 06
Hermanie:
Bro am a content writer, also a tech person, I can handle this too, you would be glad to have me on board
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Mavor: 1:11pm On May 06
Caleycash:
You don't know anything!... when you enter remote work field deeply in search of job offer you go understand better... you'll feel like your life is worthless and you don't deserve anything good in life, thank God for where you are, because if condition hit and you wan join remote work, that suing you go know say e no dey work, especially being a Nigerian living in Nigeria, Lol
I have worked several remote jobs for companies based in Austria, UK, US and even stupid India and at the end of the day, if your capabilities meets their requirement and you communicate well, no problem. I now work for a very very top tech company (not remote) earning a lot per month. No CEO will ever admit that a hiring decision was made based on racism or any other discrimination. In 2024. From a Western country. It is only in Zoogeria where people do things based on tribe, family, religion that such nonsense can fly. Make una rest abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Mavor: 1:12pm On May 06
stagger:

SHUT UP! IDIOT!

Was it you who was affected?

I don't know who churns out such untrained children of nowadays! No respect for anybody. Just opening your dirty mouth and talking anyhow.
You wan trend come nairaland dey lie, dey misyarn. Children of nowadays kii you there. Ode oshi!
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by EzekielAkins: 1:13pm On May 06
pocohantas:

Thanks for this bro.

What advise will u give those of us who wish to get a remote Job
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by yusuf0876(m): 1:13pm On May 06
cho25bc:

Such gigs abound online. Go to upwork and fiverr. Send several proposals and one or two clients will give you a job. You can also check out linkedin. Reddit is not the only platform for writers. Stop beating yourself up.
I've BN applying on upwork, nothing came out till this present moment
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by MoreTech(m): 1:14pm On May 06
@Angelfrost, pls how can i connect with you, i need a tutor on remote jobs, pls assist a brother.

Thanks, my email is lawalmusibau@ymail.com.

Angelfrost:

Depends on location... MTN has been a life-saver for my remote work for over 2 years now.

Airtel works too. Glo and 9Mobile are suicidal for anyone serious about remote work.

As for Op... Nothing new or strange about your experience. It comes with the territory.

You should not give up, except your heart and passion have never been in freelancing/virtual work.

What works for me is non-contact and non-calling jobs... These don't require too strong an internet connection, except when you have team meetings.

You can also look for places with strong internet to work (it's all investment into your career and financial growth).

I have been handling writing and admin work for 3 different clients for 2 years now, and it has been awesome... I even got a promotion recently. All of them are part-time, but the income from them in a month equals what good salary jobs in Nigeria pay in 6 months.

I hope to get into virtual work full-time this year... But, it must be at a very good pay (Not less than 20/hour). cool
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Mcslize: 1:18pm On May 06
udemzyudex:
I'm. Suspecting the files you downloaded on your laptop.

You didn't have issues during training how come you're now having issues on the D-day?

That's near success syndrome. Result of too much negative energy in one's life and bad luck.

Ever wondered why some persons find it so hard to achieve something once and have to try multiple times and always struggle over and over and over again before getting it, while others are just excelling in whatever they put their hands on? It's not that they are not brilliant or smart. It's just that there are too much bad luck in their lives. I am a believer of God almighty, nature and spirituality.

Since, I understood that the spiritual controls the physical, my life has changed greatly. Before now, I have always been blinded and naive about how life works, and I suffered for that.

I experienced so many setbacks, bad times and difficult challenges in the past when I knew nothing about balancing my spiritual life with my physical life and handwork. This made me wasted so much time wallowing in ignorance.

But I saw the light later on and discovered that, in life, you can't sideline your spiritual life and only focus on working hard with just your mere strength.

For example, if I should go to an interview now, I will always be selected and over shine others. All these things are things God has blessed us with. But most of us always depend alone on our physical hardwork and neglect backing it up with prayers and making use of things of nature to bless ourselves.

I really wish op will do what I told him, he will get another job in no time. I've told him what to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by toprealman: 1:18pm On May 06
BucketMan:

They didn’t sound like a great place to work. Don’t freak out. Better days ahead.
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Otilaw: 1:20pm On May 06
sorry for your experience. I believe you have learned skills you can use for other remote jobs. Don't give up please. On the other hand I am starting a tech blog in about a month's time. If you're interested in working with me as a writer, please send a dm. The salary won't be much. Above 100k + data allowance because we're just starting.

I'm interested to work with you if you give me the chance to prove skills to your company.
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by femi4: 1:23pm On May 06
BucketMan:

Remote job will continue to struggle in this part of the world where good Internet speed and steady power supply isn't guaranteed
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by kaleidoscope: 1:26pm On May 06
A pity you had to go through this. Take heart and keep movlng. What's the area of your Masters? Do you have funding or you desire one?
Let me know!

BucketMan:

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Talismann: 1:27pm On May 06
sorry. That's why I bought starlink and got a powerful solar inverter.

I have no 4cking downtime now again. Network and electricity.

Nothing stops me again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by MoreTech(m): 1:28pm On May 06
@Hermanie,
I will love to work with you too if i know full details of what the tech blog entails

Hermanie:
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Konquest: 1:29pm On May 06
BucketMan:

You definitely need a faster and more reliable Internet service. In the best case scenario here, satellite Internet connectivity, though more expensive, would be the OK for this kind of scenario. With satellite Internet connectivity, you can communicate with anyone in the world from remote areas outside the major city centres.

Keep truckin'.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by qtx(m): 1:29pm On May 06
bassdow:

Repeatedly, have suggested and sounded it as a warning to most newbies to never spend so much on getting certain things especially Laptops when initially venturing into remote works. Usually, I often recommend used PCs nd often suggests they ignore funy features such as SSD, graphic cards, etc.
I even went as far as listing out product-lines of various brands that are very mostly durable.

But una hardly hear word. Una think say na by having the latest gadget dem dey take get work
Funny what you meant by Usually, I often recommend used PCs . Are u suggesting that the OP wasted money buying laptop just because he didn't get through the interview? If so, then you are wrong. Was the laptop meant for that job interview alone? There are a lot more opportunities ahead for the OP to use the laptop for. Compared to PC as claimed, pls keep in mind that laptop has more advantages when compared to desktop. e.g its portable, has battery for power backup, occupies less space must etc. They each have different areas of advantage however based on above listed merits, laptop should still be preferable for a remote mobile job person.
Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by dauntless15(m): 1:29pm On May 06
pocohantas:

1) Which is what you should do. I found it myself too. Nobody held my hands and I didn't go accusing senior remote workers of showing off and pretence. I have remote workers I looked up to on this forum and I am sure I never tried to bug any of them with the burden of guiding me.

2) I have nothing tangible to tell you. Our expertise and experience are not the same.

3) You were 1 of 10000 people that reached out to me. You really think I should leave my job and sleeptime to start handholding all of you to prove that I want you to be on the same pedestal? Delusion...

4) I don't mentor people ANYMORE. I have said it numerous times on Nairaland and I am unabashed about it.

5) I don't disclose personal details of my work on Nairaland or to Nairalanders. I have no reason to do that on a toxic forum where I am serially a target.

Warm Regards
That feeling of self importance that got you so fattened, what are those delusional ideas you're implying? Nobody asked you to hold anybody by the hand, I'm merely telling the poor boy to save his breath cuz unlike you I'm not selfish, and I can't watch him walk into agony by looking up to you or asking for your help, nobody cares what you think either, and I didn't even quote you so what's the epistle for?

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On May 06
dauntless15:
That feeling of self importance that got you so fattened, what are those delusional ideas you're implying? Nobody asked you to hold anybody by the hand, I'm merely telling the poor boy to save his breath cuz unlike you I'm not selfish, and I can't watch him walk into agony by looking up to you or asking for your help, nobody cares what you think either, and I didn't even quote you so what's the epistle for?

You will be fine...✌️

2 Likes

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by Mcslize: 1:31pm On May 06
TOPCRUISE:
When you were about to enter the last lap that will bring about your breakthrough is the time network decide to glitch.
This is nothing more but the work of village pipu.
The crazy witches and the village pipu operating in atmosphere and airwaves of this country. God will not forgive them.

My brother, most people don't believe these things o, and I always shake my head.

Things are happening in this world. This life is 70% spiritual than most people think. But they only see and focus on 30% of the physical aspect.

Result of people being overly woked by science and man made education, and trying to sound intelligent and completely neglecting the spiritual aspect of their lives.

1 Like

Re: My Terrible Experience Applying For A High Paying Remote Job by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On May 06
sageb:

When Kayperry comes online and see this.
In kayperry's voice "Pocohantas, the Yahoo gal."😂

Lol. That one doesn't know what is happening. He would keep carrying trolling for head and celebrating eating pancakes while the world moves on.

anonimi:

Thanks so much for your insightful encouragement, and for not giving in to intimidating small pikins who labour in vain to cyber bully you off this forum.
You are such a blessing to many. Stay blessed!

My pleasure, Anonimì. This is the first time I would see you quote someone or maybe I haven't been paying attention. 😀

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / I Need Mortuary Job / Don't Give Up: After Several Rejections, I Got A Good Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.