Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,303 members, 7,974,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (18668 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Gamalieli didn't speak in defence of the disciples, otherwise he would have become a disciple himself. He was only applying logic that it wasn't right to fight for God.

I don't need to imagine the type of disciple Paul was. Paul himself told us the type of disciple he was.

In Acts 26 Paul said:
"I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

10 Which thing I also did in Jerusalem: and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them.

11 And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.

12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,

13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.

14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
'

Ọmọ you go argue tire for this one.

Even Nicodemus who was a secret friend of Jesus never openly declared himself as one of Jesus' disciple talkless Gamaliel who only spoke with conscience! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:01pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you go argue tire for this one.

Even Nicodemus who was a secret friend of Jesus never openly declared himself as one of Jesus' disciple talkless Gamaliel who only spoke with conscience! smiley

Balderdash!

Can you now see the kind of disciple Paul was?

Can you now see that Paul was forgiven by Jesus even though he was a Pharisee who blasphemed and also compelled others to do so?

Can you now see that Christ's forgiveness is for everyone including the soldiers and those Pharisees?

Can you now see that your cult taught you demonic doctrines? Your knowledge of scripture is little and therefore you have been easily swindled.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Balderdash!

Can you now see the kind of disciple Paul was?

Can you now see that Paul was forgiven by Jesus even though he was a Pharisee who blasphemed and also compelled others to do so?

Can you now see that Christ's forgiveness is for everyone including the soldiers and those Pharisees?

Can you now see that your cult taught you demonic doctrines? Your knowledge of scripture is little and therefore you have been easily swindled.

Guy Paul did all that in ignorance unlike those Pharisees who were bent on killing Jesus due to their selfish ambitions {John 11:48} after he accepted Christianity he became so poor that he had no authority.
Real Pharisees will prefer to die than abandon their political ambitions they will never trade their dreams for anything.
So you're wrong about Paul! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 7:34pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Guy Paul did all that in ignorance unlike those Pharisees who were bent on killing Jesus due to their selfish ambitions {John 11:48} after he accepted Christianity he became so poor that he had no authority.
Real Pharisees will prefer to die than abandon their political ambitions they will never trade their dreams for anything.
So you're wrong about Paul! wink

So, you meant they knew Christ was the Son of God and yet went ahead to crucify Him? Is that what JW taught you?

This is what Paul said about them. You know he was with them and he knew them better than you do:

1 Corinthians 2:8

"Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."

Paul said the princes of this world, that is, the religious (Pharisees) and political (Roman kings, governors, etc) leaders didn't know. They were all ignorant, otherwise, they would not have crucified the King of Glory.

Note that Paul had close ties with the house of Herod the Tetrach through Manaen (Acts 13), and he was a prominent member of the Pharisee group. So, he knew both groups were ignorant.

Let's teach you the Bible. God willing, the veil of falsehood covering your face from the cult would be torn assunder by the Holy Ghost

Paul said again in Romans 10:2-4

"For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."

Christ was God's gift of righteousness to the works. But the Israelites being ignorant of God's righteousness rejected Christ who is God's righteousness and even crucified Him on the cross while going about to establish their own righteousness.

Now, can you see that they were truly ignorant, and that Christ's prayers covered them too?

That's why Paul said, in spite of the evils that they did, "Israel shall be saved."

Can you now see that the JW has told you lies and misinterpreted the scriptures to you?

Can you now see that Paul was forgiven too even though he was one of that group of Pharisees?

Below, you'll see that Christ forgave several others, not just Paul alone.

Acts 6:7

"So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith."

Do you know that the priests consisted of the Pharisees, Sadducees and Sanhedrin?

Can you now see that your knowledge of scripture is little and that the cult has swindled your soul? You're holding on to the lies they told you without verification. You're offending your own soul.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 7:53pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Emusan has even uploaded an undeniable proof of Maxindhouse saying the apostles did evil by distributing food equally among themselves.

The guy is controlled by demons for sure.

At the bolded, you are seeing what I am seeing abi? There are demons operating in Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse. I told him before. He has missions in this forum

1) To disgrace Jehovah's Witnesses which was why some JWS Have read his comments and have disowned him. They called him Apostate.

2) To speak ill of Christians in general. If you notice very well, he mixes very little knowledge of JW with Islam. I have asked him who baptized him into JW? Who studied with him? He refused to answer. I asked him if he is sure he is a baptised JW. It is either the person did a very horrible job studying with him or he is truly not yet a JW and still attends Mosque. As you can see, his knowledge of the Bible is very low.

4 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

So, you meant they knew Christ was the Son of God and yet went ahead to crucify Him? Is that what JW taught you?

If they don't know him as God's Son how come they were pestering him to declare it publicly instead of fulfilling the roles of Messiah? John 10:24

Ọmọ they knew but stubbornly rejected him then expecting God to send someone else that's why Jesus use an illustration to reveal the wickedness of their hearts! Luke 20:9-16

So they knew very well that Jesus has proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he is the Christ and that's why he told Pontius Pilate that their sin is weightier than his own! John 19:11

JWs taught me for sure {1Corinthians 4:7} that is certain and i'm never going to deny it but you who are your teachers?
Àbí you just got it from nowhere? smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:16pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

If they don't know him as God's Son how come they were pestering him to declare it publicly instead of fulfilling the roles of Messiah? John 10:24

Ọmọ they knew but stubbornly rejected him then expecting God to send someone else that's why Jesus use an illustration to reveal the wickedness of their hearts! Luke 20:9-16

So they knew very well that Jesus has proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he is the Christ and that's why he told Pontius Pilate that their sin is weightier than his own! John 19:11

JWs taught me for sure {1Corinthians 4:7} that is certain and i'm never going to deny it but you who are your teachers?
Àbí you just got it from nowhere? smiley

You're agent of Satan, so you wouldn't consider anything you've read in the scriptures presented to you which are the truth. A lover of darkness more than a love of light!

Paul said they didn't know but this son of darkness said Paul was lying! Jesus said God the Father should forgive them because they didn't know, but this wicked son of Satan is saying Jesus was lying! God will bring you to judgement.

Simple logic, if they knew He was the Son of God, they would never see His public declaration as blasphemy.

If JW is the one teaching you and not the Holy Spirit. The you're actually doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:19pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

You're agent of Satan, so you wouldn't consider anything you've read in the scriptures presented to you which are the truth. A lover of darkness more than a love of light!

Paul said they didn't know but this son of darkness said Paul was lying! Jesus said God the Father should forgive them because they didn't know, but this wicked son of Satan is saying Jesus was lying! God will bring you to judgement.

Simple logic, if they knew He was the Son of God, they would never see His public declaration as blasphemy.

NO wahala at least now you have said all those evil things simply because we differ in beliefs shey?
Well i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses forever go and worship with your own fellow religionists! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:22pm On May 29
Courz:

At the bolded, you are seeing what I am seeing abi? There are demons operating in Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse. I told him before. He has missions in this forum

1) To disgrace Jehovah's Witnesses which was why some JWS Have read his comments and have disowned him. They called him Apostate.

2) To speak ill of Christians in general. If you notice very well, he mixes very little knowledge of JW with Islam. I have asked him who baptized him into JW? Who studied with him? He refused to answer. I asked him if he is sure he is a baptised JW. It is either the person did a very horrible job studying with him or he is truly not yet a JW and still attends Mosque. As you can see, his knowledge of the Bible is very low.

His knowledge of scripture is zero. He's really satanic. I'm getting to know him the more.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:24pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

NO wahala at least now you have said all those evil things simply because we differ in beliefs shey?
Well i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses forever go and worship with your own fellow religionists! wink

I've said those things about you because that's what I've seen of you.

Jesus and Paul said it plainly that those guys were ignorant but you son of the devil have come up with a contrary narrative to say Jesus and Paul lied by telling me the guys were not ignorant, and interpreting the scriptures upside down.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

His knowledge of scripture is zero. He's really satanic. I'm getting to know him the more.
At least i haven't insulted or cursed you just as your friends told you, Maximus remains the one and only Christian on this forum that's noticable with a heart of an angel.
SeniorMan715:
The way you explain and answer questions, sometimes i wonder if truly you are a human or an angel. You know everything.
Questionnaires:

MAXINDHOUSE is The Only Reasonable Christian That I've Come Across On This Forum That Creates Discourse And Debates Without Trying To Hurt The Emotions of Others No Matter How They Don't Agree With His Philosophy.
The above you can never ever erase on this forum no matter how bitter you and your friends are! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 8:28pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

He has once called Jesus a Deceiver. He said that when Jesus was telling Thomas to touch his hands and see that he is not Spirit but Flesh, he was lying to Thomas because Thomas wasn't ready to hear the truth about him being in Spirit form. I was shocked when I saw that and immediately knew that there are Demons operating in him with a mission in this forum. That mission he is on is under the guise of JW. He is using JW as a cover for the demonic doctrines he wants to push here.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:29pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

At least i haven't insulted or cursed you just as your friends told you, Maximus remains the one and only Christian on this forum that's noticable with a heart of an angel.

The above you can never ever erase on this forum no matter how bitter you and your friends are! wink

And of course, those people don't know you because of your level of pretense. I have personally had discussions with you where you've been very vulgar.

Hope you corrected them, and made them know you're not a Christian? Or you covered up that part as your custom is to deceive?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

I've said those things about you because that's what I've seen of you.
Jesus and Paul said it plainly that those guys were ignorant but you son of the devil have come up with a contrary narrative to say Jesus and Paul lied by telling me the guys were not ignorant, and interpreting the scriptures upside down.

Ọmọ you have your opinion i have mine neither Jesus nor Paul mention the name of those they're referring to so you calling me names due to difference in opinion shows you are much more righteous than all of them! grin

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:34pm On May 29
Courz:

He has once called Jesus a Deceiver. He said that when Jesus was telling Thomas to touch his hands and see that he is not Spirit but Flesh, he was lying to Thomas because Thomas wasn't ready to hear the truth about him being in Spirit form. I was shocked when I saw that and immediately knew that there are Demons operating in him with a mission in this forum. That mission he is on is under the guise of JW. He is using JW as a cover for the demonic doctrines he wants to push here.

Wow!

That's similar to the current issue I'm dragging with him where he wants me to accept his own words rather than the Words of Jesus and Paul concerning the Pharisees who orchestrated the crucification of Christ. Christ and Paul said they were ignorant, but Maxindhouse said they were not. Meaning Christ and Paul are lying, only Maxindhouse is speaking the truth. Such a son of the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:34pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

And of course, those people don't know you because of your level of pretense. I have personally had discussions with you where you've been very vulgar.

Hope you corrected them, and made them know you're not a Christian? Or you covered up that part as your custom is to deceive?

Are you talking about the highlighted as what i did to you or you're thinking due to what your friends told you about me?

Well those people followed me for months before they made those statements so neither you nor your cohorts can erase it on this forum! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:36pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Are you talking about the highlighted as what i did to you or you're thinking due to what your friends told you about me?

Well those people followed me for months before they made those statements so neither you nor your cohorts can erase it on this forum! wink

This isn't my first encounter with you, you know.

Even here on this thread, you have called me 'mumu' on several occasions. So, what are you taking?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Wow!

That's similar to the current issue I'm dragging with him where he wants me to accept his own words rather than the Words of Jesus and Paul concerning the Pharisees who orchestrated the crucification of Christ. Christ and Paul said they were ignorant, but Maxindhouse said they were not. Meaning Christ and Paul are lying, only Maxindhouse is speaking the truth. Such a son of the devil.

Are you sure of what you typed or it's your personal opinion? wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

This isn't my first encounter with you, you know.
Even here on this thread, you have called me 'mumu' on several occasions. So, what are you taking?

So you never said anything stupid about me before i said that shey?

Ọmọ it's what you say today that i'm talking about yesterday is gone! Ephesians 4:26
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:39pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Are you sure of what you typed or it's your personal opinion? wink
Where were your senses when you you were reading my mentions to you, of several scriptures where Christ and Paul attested to the ignorance of the people?

Are you such a son of Belial that you'll tell such an open lie by asking a hypocritical question without shame?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 8:39pm On May 29
FxMasterz, see evidence below.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:40pm On May 29
Courz:
FxMasterz, see evidence below.

I trust you my brother. You always have evidences. Please the image has not yet been uploaded.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 8:41pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Is BOASTING one of the "fruit of the spirit"?

You who has insulted and cursed many people countless times on Nairaland?

You who has spread malicious lies that Courz and myself are the same person?

Stop trying to pretend - your receipts choke.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:42pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

So you never said anything stupid about me before i said that shey?

Ọmọ it's what you say today that i'm talking about yesterday is gone! Ephesians 4:26

So, now, it's not about you being an angeli Christian again after you got busted? It's now about me who never praised myself?

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Where were your senses when you you were reading my mentions to you, of several scriptures where Christ and Paul attested to the ignorance of the people?

Are you such a son of Belial that you'll tell such an open lie by asking a hypocritical question without shame?

The highlighted is what you failed to notice!

Ignorance of those taught by the Pharisees or the Pharisees themselves? wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:45pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

Is BOASTING one of the "fruit of the spirit"?
You who has insulted and cursed many people countless times on Nairaland?
You who has spread malicious lies that Courz and myself are the same person?
Stop trying to pretend - your receipts choke.

BOASTING in what way? cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

So, now, it's not about you being an angeli Christian again after you got busted? It's now about me who never praised myself?

Ọmọ if i insulted someone it's tit for tat and i won't carry it over to another day that's what it means to be an angel at heart! Ephesians 4:26 wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 8:48pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Don't allow him to gaslight you.

You have him in a tight corner.

Very soon, the kitchen will become too hot for him and he will bid you farewell - only to come back and start the loop again.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:51pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

He is not our type i'm just showing him that we have what it takes to have strong faith that no faithless miscreant can shut down! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:51pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

You have him in a tight corner.

Very soon, the kitchen will become too hot for him and he will bid you farewell - only to come back and start the loop again.

Lol.

You really know his tactics.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 8:51pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

I trust you my brother. You always have evidences. Please the image has not yet been uploaded.

Below

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:54pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ if i insulted someone it's tit for tat and i won't carry it over to another day that's what it means to be an angel at heart! Ephesians 4:26 wink

Then, tell me the insult I have given you on this thread that made you call me mumu. I'll be waiting. Just post it with evidence.

If you do tit for tat, and I didn't do tit for tat to you even after you called me mumu, who among us is supposed to be the angel?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (93) (Reply)

The Descendant Of Apes / 'how T.b. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / 6 Reasons Sunday School Is Important In Your Christian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.