Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,281 members, 7,974,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:32 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (18654 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 8:55pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

He is not our type i'm just showing him that we have what it takes to have strong faith that no faithless miscreant can shut down! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Another insult noted.

Who are you calling a "Faithless Miscreant"?

Adjective

faithless

1. Lacking faith; lacking belief in something.

2. Not believing in God, religion, or a comparable ideology.

3. Unfaithful (said of people, towards their partners)

4. Not observant of promises or covenants.

5. Not true to allegiance, duty, or vows

Adjective

miscreant

1. Lacking in conscience or moral principles; unscrupulous.

2. (theology) Holding an incorrect religious belief.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Lol. You really know his tactics.

When you see different monikers mentioning only one person as if he's standing on their toes know that such a person is a warrior.

That name MAXIMUS is what all your friends dream of always! smiley

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 8:56pm On May 29
Courz:

Below

Thanks very much. Downloaded and archived as that son of the devil likes to boast a lot about himself. Another weapon in my hand to silence his demonic mouth with.

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 8:58pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Lol.

You really know his tactics.

Lol

Of course.

I've had some years of experience.

😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

Another insult noted.
Who are you calling a "Faithless Miscreant"?

Of course that's you!

You don't believe in the God of Abraham, you don't believe in the Bible and you don't believe in Jesus but you're here crying and wailing with those claiming they believe in all of these yet you won't confront them.

Aren't you a miscreant? cheesy
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:00pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is what you failed to notice!

Ignorance of those taught by the Pharisees or the Pharisees themselves? wink

Did Jesus say "Father forgive those taught by the Pharisees, and the soldiers, for they know not what they do"?

Answer me. Yes or No. Just a single word answer is all I need.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:02pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Did Jesus say "Father forgive those taught by the Pharisees, and the soldiers for they know not what they do"?
Answer me. Yes or No. Just a single word answer is all I need.
Did he say all sin will be forgiven? Matthew 12:31-32 smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:04pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Thanks very much. Downloaded and archived as that son of the devil likes to boast a lot about himself. Another weapon in my hand to silence his demonic mouth with.

Yes. Keep this shot very well. It will come handy some other time. The marvellous thing about Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse is that he makes blunders that help us in our arguments. It's like he intentionally does it so that he is disgraced. He keeps making the same blunders over and over again with Pride that we all can screenshoot and use against him. He never reasons before he types. He is a Mad man. He is very shameless which proves that Demonic spirits are using him as a vessel.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 9:08pm On May 29
Courz:

Yes. Keep this shot very well. It will come handy some other time. The marvellous thing about Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse is that he makes blunders that help us in our arguments. It's like he intentionally does it so that he is disgraced. He keeps making the same blunders over and over again with Pride that we all can screenshoot and use against him. He never reasons before he types. He is a Mad man. He is very shameless which proves that Demonic spirits are using him as a vessel.

The bolded really cracked me up. Hahaha. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:13pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

The bolded really cracked me up. Hahaha. Lol.

At least you are a witness to it. You saw it with your own eyes. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:17pm On May 29
This my thread is a wonderful thread. Glory be to Almighty God and Jesus for such inspiration. So much that it has gotten to 70 pages. Very soon it will enter 100. Wonderful! 😊😊😊😊😊

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 9:20pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Of course that's you!

I could say the same about you.

It actually takes one to know one.

You don't believe in the God of Abraham,

I am a student of ancient history, I don't take things on face value - without evidence.

My research into ancient history has proven to me that the "God" of Abraham is the same person as the Sumerian Deity called ENLIL - he is NOT the omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent creator behind the entire cosmos - prove me wrong.

If not, is the "God" you worship omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent?

The answer is a big NO!

you don't believe in the Bible

Once again, I don't take things on face value.

My argument has been on the historical accuracy of the Bible.

Are there esoteric truths that we can gain from the Bible without the burden of its historical accuracy?

Yes, of course.

That doesn't mean I don't "believe" in the Bible.

and you don't believe in Jesus

Again, I don't take things on face value.

I have been on the path of research into the true origins of Christianity and I have still not found concrete archeological & historical evidence of the existence of Jesus - we even had a debate where I asked for evidence and you could show me any.

But, even though there is no historical evidence, that doesn't mean I discard the deep esoteric truths contained in the Gospels.

The esoteric truth contained in Gospels can be proven scientifically and philosophically.

For example, John 1 vs 1 describes what cosmology calls the BIG BANG.

but you're here crying and wailing with those claiming they believe in all of these yet you won't confront them.

Aren't you a miscreant? cheesy

I am not wailing.

My mission is simple - I am all against the false doctrines of the Jehovah's Witness cult.

I will continue to expose the LIES of the Governing Body - you can't stop me.

Moreso, I don't have to confront anybody - my words are clear for all to see.

If anyone has evidence to counter my position, I would gladly look into it - I am an eclectic who is very open to ideas that counter my own.

Can you say the same about yourself?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 9:26pm On May 29
Courz:
This my thread is a wonderful thread. Glory be to Almighty God and Jesus for such inspiration. So much that it has gotten to 70 pages. Very soon it will enter 100. Wonderful! 😊😊😊😊😊

Super congratulations bro!

You have done a great job so far.

History will be kind to you.

I guess we're truly stepping into the new age of aquarius where all that has been hidden for so long, is now being exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

I could say the same about you.

It actually takes one to know one.

I am a student of ancient history, I don't take things on face value - without evidence.

My research into ancient history has proven to me that the "God" of Abraham is the same person as the Sumerian Deity called ENLIL - he is NOT the omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent creator behind the entire cosmos - prove me wrong.

If not, is the "God" you worship omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent?

The answer is a big NO!

Once again, I don't take things on face value.

My argument has been on the historical accuracy of the Bible.

Are there esoteric truths that we can gain from the Bible without the burden of its historical accuracy?

Yes, of course.

That doesn't mean I don't "believe" in the Bible.

Again, I don't take things on face value.

I have been on the path of research into the true origins of Christianity and I have still not found concrete archeological & historical evidence of the existence of Jesus - we even had a debate where I asked for evidence and you could show me any.

But, even though there is no historical evidence, that doesn't mean I discard the deep esoteric truths contained in the Gospels.

The esoteric truth contained in Gospels can be proven scientifically and philosophically.

For example, John 1 vs 1 describes what cosmology calls the BIG BANG.

I am not wailing.

My mission is simple - I am all against the false doctrines of the Jehovah's Witness cult.

I will continue to expose the LIES of the Governing Body - you can't stop me.

Moreso, I don't have to confront anybody - my words are clear for all to see.

If anyone has evidence to counter my position, I would gladly look into it - I am an eclectic who is very open to ideas that counter my own.

Can you say the same about yourself?

Tell your friends that neither the Bible, God of Abraham or Jesus makes sense to you! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 9:33pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Tell your friends that neither the Bible, God of Abraham or Jesus makes sense to you! cheesy

My friends can read can't they?

Why don't you worry about yourself?

Try harder.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

My friends can read can't they?

Everyone can see what you typed so it's great that you have friends that you can't change their mind on what they believe but you're OK with them it's me who isn't your friend that's your problem! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 9:41pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Everyone can see what you typed so it's great that you have friends that you can't change their mind on what they believe but you're OK with them it's me who isn't your friend that's your problem! cheesy

Who said you're not my friend?

You are my brother!

Even though our ideas may differ, you and I are sons of the infinite, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent creator.

All humans, whether big or small, regardless of our religion or creed, are all brothers and sisters from one Father - The Universal Spirit of God.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

You are my brother!

Walahi talahi wahala dey for okoko! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by oteneaaron(m): 9:50pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Walahi talahi wahala dey for okoko! cheesy

Lol.

It is a fact.

Take or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:59pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

Super congratulations bro!

You have done a great job so far.

History will be kind to you.

I guess we're truly stepping into the new age of aquarius where all that has been hidden for so long, is now being exposed.

Thanks Bro. Indeed, we are in the days of Revelation. Jesus said everything that has been hidden will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 10:00pm On May 29
Courz:

At least you are a witness to it. You saw it with your own eyes. grin grin grin

Yes. The evidence was overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On May 29
oteneaaron:

Lol.
It is a fact.
Take or leave it.

After following me with all sorts of accusations and gathering accusers against me to the extent that they're crying and wailing everyday on Nairaland you suddenly became my friend and brother shey?

Even though some openly declared me as an angel i know it's not flattery and most of you knew it too but you're just deceiving yourselves.

So Maximus could be your brother and friend shey?

Well if you must know i am neither your friend nor brother rather you and i are NEIGHBOURS.

Ọmọ you're the joke of this century! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06pm On May 29
Courz:

Thanks Bro. Indeed, we are in the days of Revelation. Jesus said everything that has been hidden will be exposed.

When you don't even think Jesus ever exist for real shey?
This is becoming more and more hilarious! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16pm On May 29
FxMasterz:

Yes. The evidence was overwhelming.

You knew Jehovah's Witnesses are cultist and demonic but out of them all you pity Maximus.

FxMasterz:

It's pathetic o. Na only Maxindhouse I pity the most. They've caged the man. He can't reason for himself anymore.

oteneaaron who has been accusing me from time to time even calling accusers against me suddenly want me to be his brother and friend.

oteneaaron:

You are my brother!

Well i've told you that no matter the hatred you have in mind against an organization in if someone has proved to be faithful you won't know when you'll start expressing your feelings for faithful servants of God:

SeniorMan715:
The way you explain and answer questions, sometimes i wonder if truly you are a human or an angel. You know everything.

Questionnaires:

MAXINDHOUSE is The Only Reasonable Christian That I've Come Across On This Forum That Creates Discourse And Debates Without Trying To Hurt The Emotions of Others No Matter How They Don't Agree With His Philosophy.

So you can continue denying it! smiley
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:16pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

When you don't even think Jesus ever exist for real shey?
This is becoming more and more hilarious! cheesy

But you called Jesus a Deceiver. How can you claim to be a follower of Christ when you have the guts to call him names? Are you truly a Jehovah's Witness or a Muslim? Do you still attend your mosque?

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23pm On May 29
Courz:

But you called Jesus a Deceiver. How can you claim to be a follower of Christ when you have the guts to call him names? Are you truly a Jehovah's Witness or a Muslim? Do you still attend your mosque?

Don't worry i'm considering your application for friendship! wink
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:25pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry i'm considering your application for friendship! wink

You called Jesus a Deceiver. How can you claim to be a follower of Christ when you have the guts to call him names? Are you truly a Jehovah's Witness or a Muslim? Do you still attend your mosque? Come out clean once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26pm On May 29
Courz:

You called Jesus a Deceiver. How can you claim to be a follower of Christ when you have the guts to call him names? Are you truly a Jehovah's Witness or a Muslim? Do you still attend your mosque? Come out clean once and for all.

Aren't you my friend and brother again? cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:27pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Aren't you my friend and brother again? cheesy

You called Jesus a Deceiver. How can you claim to be a follower of Christ when you have the guts to call him names? Are you truly a Jehovah's Witness or a Muslim? Do you still attend your mosque alongside the Kingdom hall? Come out clean once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On May 29
Courz:

You called Jesus a Deceiver. How can you claim to be a follower of Christ when you have the guts to call him names? Are you truly a Jehovah's Witness or a Muslim? Do you still attend your mosque alongside the Kingdom hall? Come out clean once and for all.

Does Jesus exist at all in your diary?

Use the other moniker (oteneaaron) to preach Jesus walahi talahi i will believe you! cheesy

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 10:31pm On May 29
MaxInDHouse:

Does Jesus exist at all in your diary?

Use the other moniker (oteneaaron) to preach Jesus walahi talahi i will believe you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35pm On May 29
Courz:

Woo oteneaaron, i won go sleep, good night and see you tomorrow! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (93) (Reply)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets / Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes. / How Giving God N5,000 Brought Me N25,000, Foodstuffβ€” Pastor Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.