Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,227 members, 7,974,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible (18644 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:19am On May 30
achorladey:

When caught in his lies and manipulations he will say let the past be in the past grin grin grin

Then after saying Let the past be past, he will come back and display blunders again. His life in this forum is in circles. Mad Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by Courz: 9:20am On May 30
achorladey:

Lied against Peter and Holy spirit for setting up evil poverty alleviation programme grin grin grin

Imagine that. Who will see this and not conclude Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse is possessed with Demons?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 9:59am On May 30
Courz:

Then after saying Let the past be past, he will come back and display blunders again. His life in this forum is in circles. Mad Idiot.

😂🤣😂🤣

3 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:02am On May 30
oteneaaron:

Is BOASTING one of the "fruit of the spirit"?

You who has insulted and cursed many people countless times on Nairaland?

You who has spread malicious lies that Courz and myself are the same person?

Stop trying to pretend - your receipts choke.

To the first question definitely NO NO NO NO NO grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:03am On May 30
FxMasterz:

So, now, it's not about you being an angeli Christian again after you got busted? It's now about me who never praised myself?

You see how his brains works running helter-skelter grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:04am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ if i insulted someone it's tit for tat and i won't carry it over to another day that's what it means to be an angel at heart! Ephesians 4:26 wink

This is What I was saying the other time about his dirty ways. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:05am On May 30
oteneaaron:

Don't allow him to gaslight you.

You have him in a tight corner.

Very soon, the kitchen will become too hot for him and he will bid you farewell - only to come back and start the loop again.

MaxInDHouse mode of operations in summary grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:06am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

He is not our type i'm just showing him that we have what it takes to have strong faith that no faithless miscreant can shut down! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

Back to Isaiah 54:17 grin grin grin grin

He did not say he is of your type before whose brains peddle madness and insanities on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:07am On May 30
Courz:

Below

And the Bible he carries says no deception was found in him grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:08am On May 30
FxMasterz:

Then, tell me the insult I have given you on this thread that made you call me mumu. I'll be waiting. Just post it with evidence.

If you do tit for that, and I didn't do tit for tat to you even after you called me mumu, who among us is supposed to be the angel?

He cannot. Once cornered he look for every means to project his dirty ways on others just like the religious organization he belongs does grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:09am On May 30
oteneaaron:

Another insult noted.

Who are you calling a "Faithless Miscreant"?

He will redefine the words for you cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:10am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

When you see different monikers mentioning only one person as if he's standing on their toes know that such a person is a warrior.

That name MAXIMUS is what all your friends dream of always! smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Madness ans insanities peddling brains will run to come back again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:11am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Of course that's you!

You don't believe in the God of Abraham, you don't believe in the Bible and you don't believe in Jesus but you're here crying and wailing with those claiming they believe in all of these yet you won't confront them.

Aren't you a miscreant? cheesy

We know your brains contains a lot of miscreants peddling about the Bible and others grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:12am On May 30
FxMasterz:

Did Jesus say "Father forgive those taught by the Pharisees, and the soldiers for they know not what they do"?

Answer me. Yes or No. Just a single word answer is all I need.

MaxInDHouse cornered grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:13am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Did he say all sin will be forgiven? Matthew 12:31-32 smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Father forgive them. The sin against Jesus or against Holy spirit. Na holy spirit dem kill?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:14am On May 30
Courz:

Yes. Keep this shot very well. It will come handy some other time. The marvellous thing about Islamist Mad MaxinDhouse is that he makes blunders that help us in our arguments. It's like he intentionally does it so that he is disgraced. He keeps making the same blunders over and over again with Pride that we all can screenshoot and use against him. He never reasons before he types. He is a Mad man. He is very shameless which proves that Demonic spirits are using him as a vessel.

Yet call himself intelligence officer grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:15am On May 30
Courz:
This my thread is a wonderful thread. Glory be to Almighty God and Jesus for such inspiration. So much that it has gotten to 70 pages. Very soon it will enter 100. Wonderful! 😊😊😊😊😊

One of the fastest growing thread. This thread don reach one month? Not even up to three weeks grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:19am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Tell your friends that neither the Bible, God of Abraham or Jesus makes sense to you! cheesy

That's how your madness and insanities peddling brains works. You refer it specifically to him. He gave you a response, the next thing is to project it on others.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:19am On May 30
oteneaaron:

My friends can read can't they?

Why don't you worry about yourself?

Try harder.

Sweet grin grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:20am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Everyone can see what you typed so it's great that you have friends that you can't change their mind on what they believe but you're OK with them it's me who isn't your friend that's your problem! cheesy

Na you want others to remain neighbours not friends grin grin grin grin because of the madness and insanities peddling of your brains mixed up with lies and manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:22am On May 30
oteneaaron:

Who said you're not my friend?

You are my brother!

Even though our ideas may differ, you and I are sons of the infinite, omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent creator.

All humans, whether big or small, regardless of our religion or creed, are all brothers and sisters from one Father - The Universal Spirit of God.

You dey mind am. What you say above align with what is found in the bible he carries but his arrogance, self importance and righteousness no go allow am see road.

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:23am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Walahi talahi wahala dey for okoko! cheesy

Neighbour na him be walahi talahi grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:24am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

After following me with all sorts of accusations and gathering accusers against me to the extent that they're crying and wailing everyday on Nairaland you suddenly became my friend and brother shey?

Even though some openly declared me as an angel i know it's not flattery and most of you knew it too but you're just deceiving yourselves.

So Maximus could be your brother and friend shey?

Well if you must know i am neither your friend nor brother rather you and i are NEIGHBOURS.

Ọmọ you're the joke of this century! cheesy

The bold has changed Oteneaaron to Achorladey grin grin grin grin self importance and righteousness talked about. grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:25am On May 30
Courz:

But you called Jesus a Deceiver. How can you claim to be a follower of Christ when you have the guts to call him names? Are you truly a Jehovah's Witness or a Muslim? Do you still attend your mosque?

He must save the face and head from lies and manipulations

1 Like

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:31am On May 30
brocab:
No one had laid a curse on you, curses comes from people that do not know God, who listens to Max, his a lair from the beginning like his father the devil....

MaxInDHouse evidence of your lies and manipulations received
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:33am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Internet won't lie nah! cheesy

Internet won't lie. We know MaxInDHouse brains is filled with lies and manipulations and he is packing those lies on the Internet everyday and indeed the Internet won't lie about MaxInDHouse.

MaxInDHouse, where is curse in that screenshot?
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:34am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

We know our kind {John 10:14} they cherish oneness in the house of faith {Zephaniah 3:9} as they're united in the same line of thought {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} following the same Master, Lord and King! John 10:27

So when we see people with different religious beliefs and doctrines even though they're arguing bitterly on views yet claiming they belong to the same house we know where they belong! 1Corinthians 14:33

Hatred and victim game grin grin grin grin
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by achorladey: 10:35am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Why not save him first as he ascribed God's name to demons? cheesy

He has been discussing with you ever since. Now you want to project your madness and insanities peddling brains on others
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:08am On May 30
MaxInDHouse:

Why not save him first as he ascribed God's name to demons? cheesy

Quote the scriptures that say I should save him first before saving you.
Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:10am On May 30
achorladey:

FxMasterz you see what I said earlier. He is dirty, he has to drag you into that dirty state them turn around and gaslight you about it while playing victim grin grin grin

Yet he couldn't get anything negative to say about me. Is God not wonderful?

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:15am On May 30
achorladey:

Double face people show you the side they want. It is when you press them they come out with the other side they hide grin grin grin
Gbam!

Double faced and double mouthed. These guys have PhD in Satanic Deception and Manipulation Psychology.

2 Likes

Re: Manipulation Of Bible Verses In The Jehovah's Witness Bible by FxMasterz: 11:19am On May 30
achorladey:

You can see how he openly go against the words of Jesus Christ but readily choose his own interpretation even disregard their religious publications that he will ask someone to read tomorrow grin grin grin grin
Courz has dissected him. He's most probably a Muslim mole in the JW cult according to Courz's diagnosis.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (93) (Reply)

Prophet Anointed CFM SEER 1 Claims He Healed HIV+ Man With Anointing Water / Will Your Name Be In The Book Of Life? / What You Must Know Before You Die

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.