Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating (70485 Views)

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / Viral Photo Of A Guy Who Died While Masturbating During A Volcanic Eruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On May 18
Same fellas telling us to accept homosexuality, LGBT etc. Uwa emebigo! Oro ile aye shoro so.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by BigYash: 7:06pm On May 18
How him preek take Enter that small opening of fuel nozzle ? I no blive the story,maybe he dey store gas for his sucrutum,,,
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Nonexisting1: 7:07pm On May 18
I knew it would be an oyibo man. Black men are not that stupid to have unlimited access to kpekus around us and still be masturbating like animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by treatise: 7:08pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Pumping his ass full of gas. shocked

No limits to human stupidity and perversion.

No matter how you stretch your imagination... someone out there will still surprise you grin
There's a word called INSANITY.
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Germandude30: 7:11pm On May 18
If U don't know that Europeans are possessed,now you know.everyday in my work place,I pray everyday to avoid temptation.they don't even hide their sex drive.a girl from Slovenia was disturbing my life saying she just want to test a black d*ick.she smokes a lot but very beautiful.just two times kissing in the office,I got mouth bacteria.my gums swelled so much that I have to see a dentist.seeing a dentist is expensive because it is not part of a universal insurance care.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by edungene7: 7:12pm On May 18
APC supporters see una life outside
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Laple0541(m): 7:12pm On May 18
Righthussle:
Where's righteousness?

He’s in the street celebrating the killings in Gaza.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by dododawa1: 7:15pm On May 18
INSIDE LIFE
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Sapasenator: 7:19pm On May 18
He is just dispensing fuel.
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Jagaban2012: 7:19pm On May 18
Obi Peter must have sth to say about this ...he is jobless like some of the scallywag on nairaland ...he always have every thing to say about frivolous incident ....

Check his X account for his comment
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by illicit(m): 7:20pm On May 18
The Nozzle will now be smelling

🥵
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Karleb(m): 7:20pm On May 18
After betting, woman, alcohol, lying and carbonated drinks.

Na this addiction worse pass.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Demurray: 7:22pm On May 18
Melagros:
COMRADES are totally speechless with this news, which kind nonsense thing be one? Could this be an experiment or madness?
Both, he is experimenting madness
Werey obodo oyinbo

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by finallybusy: 7:23pm On May 18
The creepy man slowly turns his head to see if anyone is looking
This was what he did it for; attention. There are many gays and self confessed “straight guys” who’ll poke his rectum for free talk less of being paid. This weirdo news shouldn’t feature here. It’s obvious this report was for clicks.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by F117nighthawk: 7:24pm On May 18
Mad people, òyìnbó dey craze no be small,all the rubbish and most sexual immoral acts na from their stupid brains and environment he dey start, absolute nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Mariangeles(f): 7:25pm On May 18
franchasofficia:
Homosexuality, in fact LGBT is a mental illness, they need help and serious prayers cry

Including spiritual, but they're not yet ready to have the conversation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Titilayo4life: 7:25pm On May 18
This must be Italy
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Titilayo4life: 7:26pm On May 18
Nonexisting1:
I knew it would be an oyibo man. Black men are not that stupid to have unlimited access to kpekus around us and still be masturbating like animals.

Animals rarely masturbate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by mankan2k7(m): 7:38pm On May 18
Pervert country like USA will soon embrace this pervasiveness and probably site one human right law
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Valuehaven: 7:41pm On May 18
God help us.
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Omoluabi16(m): 7:48pm On May 18
I wish there was fuel being pumped up his arse there, so some kind fella could up the ante by dipping a lit cigarette in there for the ultimate pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Godsonkemz(m): 7:50pm On May 18
Even before opening the thread, I knew this thing no pass oyibo men. Crazy set of people

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by starz100: 7:50pm On May 18
He has given them up to their lust
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Mathain19(m): 7:52pm On May 18
This is nothing but a mad joke...
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by godofuck231: 7:53pm On May 18
Hes simply pumping his gas
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:55pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Graphic - viewer's discretion (18+) shocked

A man has been caught with his pants down, shoving a petrol pump nozzle up his bum, while stroking his male member.

The strange clip, which unsurprisingly has gone viral on social media and left people with far more questions than answers, shows the elderly-looking man standing at a petrol station with his trousers pulled down.

He then takes the petrol hose nozzle and shoves it into his bum with one hand. With his other hand, he begins masturbating.

The creepy man slowly turns his head to see if anyone is looking and appears to spot the person filming him who starts shouting at him.

The man then takes the nozzle out of his backside, removes his other hand from his genitals and starts to pull up his pants before the 12-second clip cuts off.

Signs around the petrol station indicate the video was filmed in Italy.

The man's identity is, as yet, unknown, with local media seemingly unwilling to track him down and report on it.

Concerned Citizen

Once I saw the heading, I was certain, this couldn't be in Nigeria
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Starz825(m): 7:56pm On May 18
DONFASZY:
No matter how big a
hammer
is,
you can never use it to
pound sense into a
stupid person

No kill me abeg grin
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by advanceDNA: 7:57pm On May 18
Flamemignon1..... I know you are already tagging us nozzle-phobic for dragging this man....

I advise u and ur crazies to add one extra alphabet for this dude.......LGBTQIAN.. u know u weird folks are all about inclusivity with the exception of heterosexuals ... grin grin grin

N.... for nozzlesexual

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by goody234: 8:01pm On May 18
These weird and sick neanderthals grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.