Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,977 members, 7,876,686 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating (70486 Views)

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / Viral Photo Of A Guy Who Died While Masturbating During A Volcanic Eruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by blazingyou: 8:03pm On May 18
grin

I sell fabulous Ankara fabric grin
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Honestey: 8:04pm On May 18
Let petrol pump nozzle breath
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by obinna58(m): 8:08pm On May 18
Someone teach that man internet so that someone in Nigeria can buy Benz

Stupid silly unmannered gay man
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Truvelisback(m): 8:08pm On May 18
The Whites are more stupid than the Blacks but they tend to pretend to be Holier or cleaner than the Blacks. The other day, it was a German man licking toilet seat with poo. If na Black man do this one, dem for dem call am names like monkey or animal.
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Truthsandtrusts: 8:22pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Graphic - viewer's discretion (18+) shocked

A man has been caught with his pants down, shoving a petrol pump nozzle up his bum, while stroking his male member.

The strange clip, which unsurprisingly has gone viral on social media and left people with far more questions than answers, shows the elderly-looking man standing at a petrol station with his trousers pulled down.

He then takes the petrol hose nozzle and shoves it into his bum with one hand. With his other hand, he begins masturbating.

The creepy man slowly turns his head to see if anyone is looking and appears to spot the person filming him who starts shouting at him.

The man then takes the nozzle out of his backside, removes his other hand from his genitals and starts to pull up his pants before the 12-second clip cuts off.

Signs around the petrol station indicate the video was filmed in Italy.

The man's identity is, as yet, unknown, with local media seemingly unwilling to track him down and report on it.

Concerned Citizen

Where are the people that says nothing is working in Nigeria, come and see country that is work here .
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by ukaface(f): 8:23pm On May 18
I don’t understand
Someone explain to me Biko
Like he Dey do backyard with the pump Eewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
🤮🤮🤮🤮
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by spartachico(m): 8:27pm On May 18
I saw the video on X and it's disgusting and at the end of the month, his govt will take money from migrant workers and other workers and call it tax and pay this lazy asshole

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On May 18
Germandude30:
If U don't know that Europeans are possessed,now you know.everyday in my work place,I pray everyday to avoid temptation.they don't even hide their sex drive.a girl from Slovenia was disturbing my life saying she just want to test a black d*ick.she smokes a lot but very beautiful.just two times kissing in the office,I got mouth bacteria.my gums swelled so much that I have to see a dentist.seeing a dentist is expensive because it is not part of a universal insurance care.

I don't understand some of these advanced countries with the way they usually leave dental health care out of insurance. Is dental treatment that costly that it is difficult to be part of the health insurance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by PotatoSalad(m): 8:49pm On May 18
Jokerman:
Demon possession is real
Nah.
Fetish dey o. You'd be shocked that even those your strict and no nonsense friends have some of the worst fetishes. Levels to perversion dey
Everybody just dey cover up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by cyprex: 8:59pm On May 18
Different shades of perversion will continue to emerge so long as nations, NGOs etc keeps supporting and even sponsor other forms of perversion.

Their argument is usually that its between adults

What do I know self.
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by ASAPFERG: 9:11pm On May 18
obinna58:
Someone teach that man internet so that someone in Nigeria can buy Benz

Stupid silly unmannered gay man
grin grin grin
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Doublemen: 9:11pm On May 18
BigYash:
How him preek take Enter that small opening of fuel nozzle ? I no blive the story,maybe he dey store gas for his sucrutum,,,
Go back and read, then look at the picture again.
He put the nozzle inside his anus from the back with his left hand, probably he is gay and do anal sex. He is using the right hand to masturbate his prick at the front at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Emdebby2: 9:13pm On May 18
The other day was a politician licking the toilet with his mouth. Today this stupid act. Many are mad few are roaming. Some people are mentally deranged.
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by 3kay945(m): 9:18pm On May 18
Man finds joy in the craziest of places....
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by BigYash: 9:29pm On May 18
Doublemen:

Go back and read, then look at the picture again.
He put the nozzle inside his anus from the back with his left hand, probably he is gay and do anal sex. He is using the right hand to masturbate his prick at the front at the same time.
Oh! Na mad man
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Ttipsy(f): 9:30pm On May 18
Wish I can see his hot cock

Crazy man!
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:51pm On May 18
What combination is this pls??.......
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by imagrg(m): 9:56pm On May 18
Im head nor correct.

Wen toto full everywhere?
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:01pm On May 18
franchasofficia:
Homosexuality, in fact LGBT is a mental illness, they need help and serious prayers cry

As country hard like this, who will pray for them when everyone is struggling to survive?
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Pumping his ass full of gas. shocked

No limits to human stupidity and perversion.

No matter how you stretch your imagination... someone out there will still surprise you grin

Haha grin grin
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Chasito(m): 10:43pm On May 18
No wonder there is high rate of cancer among the whites.

This one fit Don catch rectal cancer
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Yvngex(m): 10:47pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Graphic - viewer's discretion (18+) shocked

A man has been caught with his pants down, shoving a petrol pump nozzle up his bum, while stroking his male member.

The strange clip, which unsurprisingly has gone viral on social media and left people with far more questions than answers, shows the elderly-looking man standing at a petrol station with his trousers pulled down.

He then takes the petrol hose nozzle and shoves it into his bum with one hand. With his other hand, he begins masturbating.

The creepy man slowly turns his head to see if anyone is looking and appears to spot the person filming him who starts shouting at him.

The man then takes the nozzle out of his backside, removes his other hand from his genitals and starts to pull up his pants before the 12-second clip cuts off.

Signs around the petrol station indicate the video was filmed in Italy.

The man's identity is, as yet, unknown, with local media seemingly unwilling to track him down and report on it.

Concerned Citizen

When this type of thing happens in Africa, we say that the person must have been possessed by a foul spirit cause wth is this man doing?
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Ttipsy(f): 10:52pm On May 18
Chasito:
No wonder there is high rate of cancer among the whites.

This one fit Don catch rectal cancer
rectal cancer ?
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Chasito(m): 10:53pm On May 18
Ttipsy:
rectal cancer ?
Yes
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Ttipsy(f): 10:56pm On May 18
Johnwrite:
This is totally nonsense
absolutely
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Goodlady(f): 10:58pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Pumping his ass full of gas. shocked

No limits to human stupidity and perversion.

No matter how you stretch your imagination... someone out there will still surprise you grin

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Ttipsy(f): 10:59pm On May 18
Pump it harder baby bitch.

Total nonsense
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by LexngtonSteele: 11:02pm On May 18
Goodlady:

Your name is that of a IndecentStar instead about that he has herpes.

1. How do you know it's a IndecentStar if not because you're an addict ?

2. How do you know he has herpes, has he screwed you ?

3. Correct your English. Barely comprehensible... what's your point ? undecided
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Goodlady(f): 11:04pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

1. How do you know it's a IndecentStar if not because you're an addict ?

2. How do you know he has herpes, has he screwed you ?

3. Correct your English. Barely comprehensible... what's your point ? undecided
I read about him.
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by LexngtonSteele: 11:06pm On May 18
Goodlady:

I read about him.

In your Biology or Physics textbooks ?
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by charlizonto: 11:14pm On May 18
Na over comfortability of life dey worry am

He just decided to experiment nonsense
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by OgaTheTop2: 11:16pm On May 18
Ceasarceasar:
Some of dis white pple no well...

It's mental illness. Psychotic..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.