Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,977 members, 7,876,686 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating (70486 Views)

Man Gets Shot On The Bum While Escaping From Kidnappers In Abuja (Graphic) / Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / Viral Photo Of A Guy Who Died While Masturbating During A Volcanic Eruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by inosend: 11:29pm On May 18
I just do not get it.
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by blowjohn(m): 11:30pm On May 18
Say No to crack
Say No to drugs
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by correctguy101(m): 11:54pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Pumping his ass full of gas. shocked

No limits to human stupidity and perversion.

No matter how you stretch your imagination... someone out there will still surprise you grin

Eye no dey full.... Eediots plenty around the world... grin

The man no well abeg, dis one no be ordinary... Chai
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:14am On May 19
These white Pigs can never disappoint.Soon they will start using thick bodied constrictor snakes like pythons to masturbate.
Accursed human beings.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by lesbiconverter: 12:29am On May 19
WhizdomXX:
Kafir
Non-kafir

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Flamemignon1(m): 12:48am On May 19
advanceDNA:
Flamemignon1..... I know you are already tagging us nozzle-phobic for dragging this man....

I advise u and ur crazies to add one extra alphabet for this dude.......LGBTQIAN.. u know u weird folks are all about inclusivity with the exception of heterosexuals ... grin grin grin

N.... for nozzlesexual

Hahahahahaha
Men shoving things up there doesn't mean they are gay but ok
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Ilekokonit: 1:00am On May 19
LexngtonSteele:
No matter how you stretch your imagination... someone out there will still surprise you

You dey joke with Oyinbo

There is British TV Celeb who said that as a teenager he once shagged the hose pipe of his hoover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by Kingzmate(m): 10:14am On May 19
THE PETROL SPIRIT JUST TURNED THAT CRAZY MUTHERFUCKER ON cool

MAY DEVIL HAVE MERCY ON HIS OLD ASS cheesy
Re: Man Caught Shoving The Nozzle Of Petrol Pump Up His Bum While Masturbating by advanceDNA: 12:29am On May 20
Flamemignon1:

Men shoving things up there doesn't mean they are gay but ok

I never tagged him gay.....
I called U because U LGBT folks just like to adopt any form of sexual derailment as long as it's not heterosexual.... cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.