Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:53 AM

Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage (58977 Views)

Entrepreneurs Kick Over Proposed Minimum Wage / Proposed Minimum Wage By NLC Across Geopolitical Zones / FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by CrossRhodes: 4:01pm On May 19
saddler:

Are the people buying from supermarkets not Nigerians?

Are they aliens?
You can see his mental capacity....
Na so people wey dey support evil dey reason

5 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by SisterAnn(f): 5:45pm On May 19
helinues:
Na supermarket price you dey display here. How many Nigerians buy from supermarkets?

Modified: ebukajay184, unfortunately the notorious trollers on the forum derail this thread for you.

Hope mods would take care of them sha
This one lives in the ghetto no doubt, otherwise you'd no there's not much difference between supermarket price and that roadside you shop from.

5 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by SisterAnn(f): 5:46pm On May 19
ebukajay184:
At Least About 40-50 percent I guess cry embarassed
If you don't live in the ghetto, most shops selling grocery are supermarket standard.

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Chetas81(m): 7:04pm On May 19
FG=FAILED GOVERNMENT, CRAZY CITIZEN HAVE NO JOY
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Cmanforall: 7:05pm On May 19
ebukajay184:
Price Of Peak Milk Goes Up To 61,725k while Government is offering N48k as minimum wage.

#ugizt-tv

Which super market?

Things are being sold as expensive as it is abroad. It seems marketers are using dollar rates to sell their goods these days

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Theoarhics: 7:06pm On May 19
helinues:
Na supermarket price you dey display here. How many Nigerians buy from supermarkets?

Modified: ebukajay184, unfortunately the notorious trollers on the forum derail this thread for you.

How much the supermarket price take pass normal market?

2 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06pm On May 19
So, minimum wage earners are supposed to remove their eyes from Peak-Milk.??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by 43Ronin: 7:06pm On May 19
Y'all are calling tinubu failure, y'all don't realise he's applying the Islamic poverty agenda that has worked in the north. Their aim is to create a feudal Islamic state so that to be prosperous you have to knack head for ground. Mark my words no Christian will ever rule Nigeria again. Even if he's igbo he must be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Cmanforall: 7:10pm On May 19
BluntCrazeMan:
So, minimum wage earners are supposed to remove their eyes from Peak-Milk.??

If there are options, yes

Minimum wage person if he/she wants to buy a car, will not be buying a Mercedes-Benz, when there are other cheaper makes
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Nlandmodesfku: 7:10pm On May 19
Buhari and tinubu are like bad dreams that you wake up from and thank God that it's a dream. Only that this one is a reality. It won't be well with those who packaged these disasters on Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Osnuf34(m): 7:11pm On May 19
D guy and his uncultured goons are all senseless mofos. They are as useless as d P in PSYCHOLOGY.
Tap0lane:
But you that isn't jobless is wasting your life monitoring him thread to thread on same NL.

Does he spend more time than your useless self on Nairaland or why should he get a job while you n the multitude of fools constituting nuisance on NL continue to have filled days exhibiting your senseless n foolish obidient ipob lunacy ?!

3 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Mtmike(m): 7:12pm On May 19
helinues:

In Nigeria, No not up to.

May be 20%

Poverty is smelling on your head
What’s the difference btw supermarket price and street price, some supermarket are even cheaper

And you are sure of buying original products from the supermarket rather thank those fake products on the street
So stop giving figures based on your poverty thinking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by SpatialKing(m): 7:12pm On May 19
helinues:

Where do you buy such big family size of peak milk if not supermarket?

If supermarket is 61k roadside and Aboki will sell it at 67k

2 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by wealthyvic1: 7:13pm On May 19
Bigkoko:
Bruhnnn make we ask Hellinus about the e-currency he say he dey deal on..... These are the kind of people supporting Asiwaju...and Buhari. Jobless, skill less nairaland residents!

Anyway, wetin I Sabi sef.....any one who voted Buhari twice back to back will vote a domestic donkey for president!

Na thunder go fire all this evil government and their supporters
Rubbish

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Timmi: 7:16pm On May 19
ebukajay184:
Price Of Peak Milk Goes Up To 61,725k while Government is offering N48k as minimum wage.

#ugizt-tv

Must you drink peak milk?
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by nlreserve: 7:17pm On May 19
helinues:

U are still fighting for your enslavers. When will u have sense?
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by casualobserver: 7:18pm On May 19
ebukajay184:

#ugizt-tv

Clearly peak mild is not for minimum wage earners. What makes a minimum wage earner feel he is entitled to peak milk?

I repeat the GDP per capita of the average worker in Nigeria is N3m a year or N250k a month. Therefore the monthly economic output of a minimum wage worker is closer to N80k. If your economic output is 80k a month what gives you the audacity to think you are entitled to consume milk of N64k?

From his labour a man shall eat. You cannot eat more than your output.

GDP $400B. Population 200m GDP per capita $2000 or N3M or N250k a month. This is the average worker. A minimum wage worker outputs much less than N250k a month so why should he earn anything close to that?

2 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Dosland: 7:18pm On May 19
You want us to believe supermarket price is ment for only the rich and you still want people to think that you're normal.
helinues:

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by ceejay80s(m): 7:18pm On May 19
But why are president, governors, house of rep etc don't demand for salary increase?
If I become a president one day , a lot of people will be beheaded, no prison sentence,
I will be assassinated but by then nigeria will be 80% ok
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Vulcan24(m): 7:19pm On May 19
Supermarket are supposed to have cheaper prices though but this is the family or jumbo size! I love peak milk a lot but u av to watch the fat or cream init!

Loya is almost similar to it. My pain is the value of the naira is unstable and getting worthless ! 61k for milk ! That's like my monthly prorated net salary in 2012 and I live like a king ! For those who don't understand the pay, the company deduct the allowances and pay in lump sum, so our net is just the basic!

Nigeria is a sinking ship and am scared of where we may land if these inflation continues! 61k that I spend for 2months is what we use to buy 1 milk now !

Obalende to my office in Yaba was 30naira and my to & fro was 100naira!
With 5k I used to buy 2 big supermarkets nylon filled with diff provisions and it will be falling off on the road.

Full smoked chicken was 450naira

God please save this country

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by bionixs: 7:20pm On May 19
helinues:

oga , you should be ashamed of yourself. These evils you defend here often , has trans-generational effects. Please, know that it doesn't just end on public platforms. I don't know how much you are paid. Be very careful

3 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Vadese1: 7:20pm On May 19
Honestly sometime I wonder if this president brain is still in order . The money he is proposing,. Can it feed home of four for a week. Why is this man so wicked

3 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Anunakeeh: 7:23pm On May 19
ebukajay184:

#ugizt-tv

Useless country.

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by casualobserver: 7:24pm On May 19
Vadese1:
Honestly sometime I wonder if this president brain is still in order . The money he is proposing,. Can it feed home of four for a week. Why is this man so wicked

The questions many of you should ask but are not asking is what is the output of a minim wage worker if the average Output of the Nigerian worker is N250k a month? Why is the productivity of the Nigerian worker so low?

The answer is you have 4,5,6,7 people doing the job of 1 person therefore sharing the salary of 1 person. The reason is the average Nigerian worker has no economic skills, that is why you will employ someone in a supermarket just to sit down at the exit and tear customers receipts. Same thing you have govt refinery workers collecting salaries for decades and refining nothing. Yet the workers in DPR for instance who actually work cannot get a hiflgher wage because they money is spent on salaries for idle refinery workers. If govt says we want to sack refinery workers because they have no output, it is the same workers that will say no and go on strike.

You have 2 identical farms both produce 10 tones of maize worth 10m, one has 1 farmer the other has 10 farmers. Clearly 1 farmer is capable of farming that farm on his own but because 10 farmers decide to farm the same size farm. The farmer in farm A will go home with 10m while the farmers in farm B will go home with 1m each.

This thing is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by VinnyBaba: 7:24pm On May 19
bionixs:
oga , you should be ashamed of yourself. These evils you defend here often , has trans-generational effects. Please, know that it doesn't just end on public platforms. I don't know how much you are paid. Be very careful

Just leave that Hellanus Boy.🙁

The M0ron does NOT know. sad

because he eats Beans and Akamu from his Mommy's pot, he spills trash Everytime. undecided

See MannaVultureGrills now.
After Supporting Buhari for 8yrs, he is now Regretful of his actions. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Faposky95: 7:25pm On May 19
helinues:

That's one of the issue we are having in Nigeria. If you go to normal market, the price of the Peak Milk might not even up to N50k but go to supermarket, they can even called it N100k self.

So as how me and my friends went to one restaurant one early morning after leaving the club, imagine the restaurant selling 2 indomies with 2 eggs for 5k.. na how much be the carton of indomies, crate of eggs?

Who cause am...?!
We no get govt.....?
You see, shame no go make black man agree.... unfortunately,logo for this year na NO GREE....but truth , who e epp....?!
We are not ready......like Fury vs Usyk
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Dybala11(m): 7:26pm On May 19
Bigkoko:
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he may be right... "His friends".... We all know he doesn't have shishi, after many otimpkpu...dobale.....his friends finally decided to go drown him with indomie. Chaiii indomie & eggs is now luxury food for Naija!

He better go learn carpentry.

The god of Hell-anus will judge you. 🙄
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by fineboynl(m): 7:26pm On May 19
That milk should be around 45k or worst 50k

It's overpriced. Just few years ago it was around 12k
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by caesymore(m): 7:28pm On May 19
phorget:

Oya display your own price of that same milk size and let's see the difference.

No mind that crazy bastard, biased urchin failing to understand the message op is passing
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Datedoboy: 7:31pm On May 19
You think the Government wants you to be able to afford peakmilk? The earlier you realise the Government are there to keep people poor, the better. Even a police inspector will think twice before he buys that milk

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by jiz: 7:33pm On May 19
Showing support for APC is real hustle. Awon Bsc holder in politician praise singer

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Confirm4real(m): 7:34pm On May 19
Agbadorians normally buy it cheaper jare dey play cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani & Snake Charmers At JAMB Office Over Snake Swallowing N36M / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.