Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,146 members, 7,896,897 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage (58766 Views)

Entrepreneurs Kick Over Proposed Minimum Wage / Proposed Minimum Wage By NLC Across Geopolitical Zones / FG Proposed Meter Price Takes Effect From Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Blaze14k: 7:38pm On May 19
helinues:

That's one of the issue we are having in Nigeria. If you go to normal market, the price of the Peak Milk might not even up to N50k but go to supermarket, they can even called it N100k self.

So as how me and my friends went to one restaurant one early morning after leaving the club, imagine the restaurant selling 2 indomies with 2 eggs for 5k.. na how much be the carton of indomies, crate of eggs?

Sometimes I wonder if you have sense at all.. how can you say super market sell twice as much. Bro are you sure you ever been to a super market before?

2 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by muyico(m): 7:38pm On May 19
2009-2014 my monthly salary is #20,400, seconded to p&g ibadan, contract staff den, inside dat 20k, i wil buy one bag of rice #5,200. Go still remains 15k plus! Can 48k buy one of rice? As federal staff!

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by 10mobile: 7:39pm On May 19
helinues:

In Nigeria, No not up to.

May be 20%
And so? Is the 20% not important? You Agbado brains are very irredeemable. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by opera1(m): 7:39pm On May 19
Peak milk is not for civil servant or else they are sick
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Didijiji: 7:40pm On May 19
God will judge Tinubu and his supporters

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Vyzz: 7:40pm On May 19
helinues:
Na supermarket price you dey display here. How many Nigerians buy from supermarkets?

Modified: ebukajay184, unfortunately the notorious trollers on the forum derail this thread for you.

Hope mods would take care of them sha

God have mercy on your pitiful soul

2 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Metrofox(m): 7:40pm On May 19
helinues:
Na supermarket price you dey display here. How many Nigerians buy from supermarkets?

Modified: ebukajay184, unfortunately the notorious trollers on the forum derail this thread for you.

Shut up, market price ma 41k?

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by jojothaiv(m): 7:40pm On May 19
Absurdity?

But we don't even have price control mechanism to start with and the government of the day are equally disappointing.
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Datedoboy: 7:41pm On May 19
Minimum wage should be what anybody in the country can survive on if the person doesn't want to live large. Can any Governor or president in Nigeria survive on 48k in this current economy ?

If the answer is no, then, this 48k is not minimum wage. It's slave wage.Any Government paying its citizens 48k or even less than 100k, indirectly is telling its citizens that they are slaves.

Any citizen supporting 48k, is a top ranking slave.

2 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by pfadom: 7:48pm On May 19
The focus of the NLC and TUC should have been price control while negotiating for a minimum wage of at most 80 Naira. Anything above this would hurt the organised private sector and worsen inflation.

Beside, how many private business can pay the least paid workers such as the cleaners, gardeners, and gateman up to 100,000 Naira?

ebukajay184:
Price Of Peak Milk Goes Up To 61,725k while Government is offering N48k as minimum wage.

#ugizt-tv
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by ModCaller: 7:52pm On May 19
helinues:

That's one of the issue we are having in Nigeria. If you go to normal market, the price of the Peak Milk might not even up to N50k but go to supermarket, they can even called it N100k self.

So as how me and my friends went to one restaurant one early morning after leaving the club, imagine the restaurant selling 2 indomies with 2 eggs for 5k.. na how much be the carton of indomies, crate of eggs?

Supermarket prices are usually cheaper.

Speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by maziemeka2024: 7:56pm On May 19
helinues:

You and your friends can't afford indomie of 5k, what are you looking for in club? Which of the drinks can you now afford?

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Danniedpastor(m): 7:57pm On May 19
helinues:

Is 50k not more than the proposed minimum wage?
Foooolosh man supporting devils.

2 Likes

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Verbtips(m): 7:58pm On May 19
89green:

grin pls he has APC discount card, he buys peak 500g for N250.
he is a guest minister to apcgrin

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by DMerciful(m): 8:01pm On May 19
This man, what is wrong with you?
helinues:

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by CountinBlessins(m): 8:01pm On May 19
Bigkoko:
Bruhnnn make we ask Hellinus about the e-currency he say he dey deal on..... These are the kind of people supporting Asiwaju...and Buhari. Jobless, skill less nairaland residents!

Anyway, wetin I Sabi sef.....any one who voted Buhari twice back to back will vote a domestic donkey for president!

He is a scammer with case to answer in Abuja he ran from. Ignore that thief.

Focus on honest working people
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by armadeo(m): 8:02pm On May 19
pfadom:
The focus of the NLC and TUC should have been price control while negotiating for a minimum wage of at most 80 Naira. Anything above this would hurt the organised private sector and worsen inflation.

Beside, how many private business can pay the least paid workers such as the cleaners, gardeners, and gateman up to 100,000 Naira?

Funny enough it wont affect the private institutions because they'll say go and work for government if you want that wage. Last last they'll sack 3 out of every 4 and that one guy go carry the load of 4 people.

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Beremx(f): 8:08pm On May 19
helinues:

it's the same price in the market probably or about 200naira difference. When last did you buy milk that you don't know the price in the market?

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Taigaban: 8:12pm On May 19
I would have cursed Tinubu and his leadership, but the Holy Book says we should not "curse the King".
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Alliswell248: 8:13pm On May 19
ebukajay184:
At Least About 40-50 percent I guess cry embarassed

40 to 50 percent among the audio billionaires.
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by GloriousGbola: 8:16pm On May 19
ebukajay184:
Price Of Peak Milk Goes Up To 61,725k while Government is offering N48k as minimum wage.

#ugizt-tv

it is called minimum wage

Peak is the rolls royce of powdered milk - the highest priced local powered milk

on top of these are the peak milk tin sizes

PEAK Full Cream milk powder 380g/900g/2.5kg comes in a Tin.

you went to post the price of the largest size of peak milk, something even very rich maximum wage people do not buy

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by CheapHomes1: 8:17pm On May 19
helinues:

what is the price difference in supermarket price of peak milk and market price of peak milk?
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Tradepunter2: 8:21pm On May 19
helinues:

Get a job..... You will look back and regret on this worthless journey you are on....

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Abagworo(m): 8:23pm On May 19
helinues:

Is there anywhere one can get it cheaper than a mall. I've compared mall price vs local shops and local shops are always much more expensive
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by bromama675: 8:24pm On May 19
The NECO exam invigilators are extorting huge sums of money from candidates before submission.
If you like write all you know as an excellent student, you must pay them else you paper will not be submitted.
Some will threaten you of implicating you if you refuse to sort them to append their signature on your answer booklet.

The EFCC should be invited to manage this situation.

1 Like

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by PeterObi4LP: 8:24pm On May 19
helinues:

Who knows when last you took milk or drank tea☕ grin grin
Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by PeterObi4LP: 8:28pm On May 19
Bigkoko:
Bruhnnn make we ask Hellinus about the e-currency he say he dey deal on..... These are the kind of people supporting Asiwaju...and Buhari. Jobless, skill less nairaland residents!

Anyway, wetin I Sabi sef.....any one who voted Buhari twice back to back will vote a domestic donkey for president!

the guy is so useless at a point I start having pity on him. Time he will use to go and learn carpentry or mechanic like the OP below said, he's wasting it here 247 defending Buhari and Tinubu. Get a life

Re: Supermarket Price Of Peak Milk Powder Higher Than FG's Proposed Minimum Wage by Metordman: 8:30pm On May 19
bromama675:
The NECO exam invigilators are extorting huge sums of money from candidates before submission.
If you like write all you know as an excellent student, you must pay them else you paper will not be submitted.
Some will threaten you of implicating you if you refuse to sort them to append their signature on your answer booklet.

The EFCC should be invited to manage this situation.
Go to education thread, u lack direction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / Teslim Balogun Stadium At Full Capacity As President Buhari Campaigns In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.