Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed (14512 Views)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by sirchim(m): 12:04am On May 26
Even THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO and SHITman knew that.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Adeyinka90: 6:14am On May 26
That's why he is the president...he be like say this one don change him dealer

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by UselessBuharist: 6:14am On May 26
We all know the druggie snatched Obi’s mandate and ran with it, now he is confused on what to do with it

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Evans20: 6:14am On May 26
Inec has a lot to explain seriously

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by beerfraud(f): 6:16am On May 26
Obi didn’t say he won rather than disqualification of Tulumbu

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 6:20am On May 26
spagettiluv:
Who won in your ward,LG,State
We should start from there

The man you call President lost in Bourdillon, Lagos as a whole and even Aso Villa.

No dey zuzu

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by ozo13(m): 6:20am On May 26
garykoeman:
Mumu go and swear him in.

You think everyone na election rigger like u.

🤣 someone that was sent packing from national assembly for rigging an election

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Tflex01: 6:20am On May 26
EponObi:
😂 No be your fault. Na that clueless Agulu fraud wey never boot you commot him side I blame.

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too dey put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no win NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Let me add this: Daffti no even win him polling unit 🤣 A whole presidential candidate 😂😂😂

The guy matter weak me. 😂

Obi lost your PU, lost your ward, lost your LG, lost your state, yet you believe he "won"

😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by chinchum(m): 6:25am On May 26
This is not looking normal, it appears like it is psychosis.

Your lawyers went to tribunal and focused on disqualifying the declared winner, instead of showing you won.

I have a feeling he said to himself they won multiple times and started believing the delusiont. You lost with close to 3 million votes. There are at least 50 countries populated with less than 3 million people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Cj4charles(m): 6:28am On May 26
yarimo:
I pity anyone that take this liar serious, 608 aircraft 🤣🤣 no president in the world has that number of aircraft in his/ her fleet
Na this one be your problem?? What about the one that promised you change and renewed Shege instead of hope

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Satazaa: 6:28am On May 26
Okoroawusa:
I won't stop saying it. Arsenal won the EPL
yes, if not for the loss to Aston villa🤭🤭🤭
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by simpleseyi: 6:33am On May 26
Keep saying it. Crying and weeping are constitutional rights. Oloriburuku Oloshi somebody.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Golan007: 6:34am On May 26
Roger3D:
Obidients should let go of this fallacy that Peter Obi won the election. It's just absurd. He lost it woefully and the only reason Tinubu is president today instead of Atiku is because of him and his movement. Obi is a decent man and he wouldn't have made a bad president, but he failed to take his message beyond the narrow confines of his uncouth online supporters. He has many other chances in the future

Let's be honest.

Obi's call to Oyedepo has buried whatever chance he ever had, as minuscule as it ever was.

Can you imagine a typical voter in Sokoto considering him as his candidate?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Christistruth00: 6:36am On May 26
Post Election Loss Trauma Disorder

Elections are not Religious war

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Indispensable85(m): 6:38am On May 26
Swear him in

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Bluntemperor: 6:41am On May 26
garykoeman:
Mumu go and swear him in.
You think everyone na election rigger like u.

Don't blame him, he is trying to massage his ego,even,in his University,he has unapproved course with Students crying for justice the other time.
Nonsensical People are everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Satazaa: 6:42am On May 26
Team obidients put this nonsense and delusions of winning the last elections behind and laser focus on the next one and consolidate intelligently on the gains you made in the last, quit wailing, stop the vile abuses on fellow Nigerians who aren't in your camp, resolve your current infighting in your camp with Abure, build strong bridges especially in the north and you are good to go, a whole lot of your bunch of followers are still wearing rose coloured goggles seeing they won the elections when he didn't even win the 2/3 mandatory votes in 24 states, what are they actually drinking over there in the obidients movement

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Mccullum: 6:47am On May 26
Datti is a clown, he's a serial liar.

Tinubu won but he's underestimated before the election.

His strength on structures in most federating states of Nigeria won the election for him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by ezegold4we: 6:55am On May 26
Only a fool does not know that Peter Obi even before 12pm.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by franudi: 6:57am On May 26
Yes, I voted for Obi. I believe majority of Nigerians voted for Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by SonofLagos: 7:02am On May 26
Nukilia:
You are saying this to those who commit fraud for a living grin grin grin

The days of fraudsters are numbered
grin bunch of clowns, election that you couldn’t prove how you won in court? Bunch of losers, better wake up because bitter obi will never be president of Nigeria, no be curse but fact grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Teenaira: 7:02am On May 26
EponObi:
😂 No be your fault. Na that clueless Agulu fraud wey never boot you commot him side I blame.

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too dey put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no win NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Let me add this: Daffti no even win him polling unit 🤣 A whole presidential candidate 😂😂😂

You know nobody knows Datti even in his ward. Obidafts generally believe their popularity rating will increase by claiming they won the elections. To them it a strategy for campaign for 2027 elections which we all know they will loose as usual. The only issue is that the law have not made an example of one or two of them so that others will stop undermining the laws of the country. How can you be a candidate in an election, be the electoral body as well as being a judge to decide on the electoral dispute ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Ezewuzie01: 7:05am On May 26
Roger3D:
Obidients should let go of this fallacy that Peter Obi won the election. It's just absurd. He lost it woefully and the only reason Tinubu is president today instead of Atiku is because of him and his movement. Obi is a decent man and he wouldn't have made a bad president, but he failed to take his message beyond the narrow confines of his uncouth online supporters. He has many other chances in the future
Peter Obi is not and has never been a decent person. You have been brainwashed. Peter Obi is a thief and a fraudster. Truth never comes out of his mouth. The Pandora papers were a tip of the iceberg. A crook who was demanding 7.5 billion Naira compensation for backing his successor to be governor. A thief who poured state funds into his own business. He sees politics as a business transaction. And he will never be President, you can be sure of this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On May 26
Satazaa:
yes, if not for the loss to Aston villa🤭🤭🤭
So where is their trophy?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Inosky: 7:07am On May 26
Switching off IREV portal, malpractice and twisting the constitution and electoral act are the ways the drüglord used to steal power. Now, he can't perform because you can't eat what you have stolen in peace. That's a natural law.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Alexiiydon: 7:08am On May 26
Good01:
By Francis Ugwu

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/25/i-wont-stop-saying-it-obi-won-2023-elections-baba-ahmed/
so tell us where obi won in the core north and how he won those places he didn’t campaign sir

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Teenaira: 7:08am On May 26
Roger3D:

I doubt if he has any chance in the future because almost everybody is now aware that almost all his gospel are based on lies and nothing else.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by oyeb15: 7:10am On May 26
Obi will never be Nigeria president. I rather support Soludo in future. Obi betrayed Ojukwu. He thinks he knows it all. So full of himself.

Atiku won d election.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by NewHe: 7:10am On May 26
By reverse abi? Aro is beckoning!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Okoroawusa: 7:11am On May 26
franudi:
Yes, I voted for Obi. I believe majority of Nigerians voted for Obi.
Yes. I believe that majority of Nigerians didn't vote for him.

Oya, my "believe" and your "believe" which one became a reality?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by siraj1402(m): 7:21am On May 26
When them turn this one to Kanu now them go they pity him.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: Atiku Is Depressed Get Him His Pills / President Buhari Presents Ecowas 2018 Excellence Award(photos) / PDP, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Fault Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.