Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,467 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed (14569 Views)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Orch1981: 12:12pm On May 26
gigabyte13:
This one wey Dem defeat for him poling unit sef dey talk....
Orisirisi...
This LP people just get different categories and levels of Gbajue....
Na so Dem go dey tell OBI
Say he won, he win
OBI wey get sense
Very very smart man.
Himself no go court, tell court say he won.
And them no defeat tinubu for him polling unit?
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Akpakomiza2: 12:17pm On May 26
Bennycollins:
Based on what INEC presented right? But insiders know what happened. Tinubu himself, Wike, Mahmood Yakubu, Sanwoolu, Makinde, Akpabio, Ganduje, Oshiomhole, Dave Umahi, Ayade and so many others know what they did, even in some Northern states.
In my state APC didn't score up to 10k votes but 130k was announced for them. I saw the result posted for my PU and laughed.

So why didn't obi obi present the evidence of his victory in court? Your state is crs right? In 2019,buhari scored 117,000 when pdp controlled the state.with ayade in APC and pdp divided and lp still new and tinubu a southerner,does it not tell you that APC will score more?
If you investigate well,you will notice that obidients were more popular in the urban areas of CRS like calabar,ogoja,ikom,yakurr etc that's why obi won there but LP was nearly non existent in most rural areas of CRS.it was APC or pdp.besides,vote buying is very rife in those rural areas.again,in those rural areas,voting is decided by the top or influential politicians.they do bloc voting.long before the polls,they decide and agree on who to vote.elections become a formality.majority of Lp agents in CRS were formerly of Apc and pdp and were working as double agents.the only sponsor of lp was hon Daniel asuquo.obi was lucky to win sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by merits(m): 12:18pm On May 26
Good01:
By Francis Ugwu

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/25/i-wont-stop-saying-it-obi-won-2023-elections-baba-ahmed/

What are your prove he won? Gbajue (419) comrade.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by PointZerom: 12:27pm On May 26
spagettiluv:
Who won in your ward,LG,State
We should start from there

You should have started from Lagos. Efulefu.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by MaziObinnaokija: 12:37pm On May 26
Orch1981:

But you believe say hope uzodimma of imo state win abi?
Foolish people too much for waste side
Are ur people NOT living in waste side grin grin undecided? Well,I knw stup'id people from afar wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by idahme(m): 12:38pm On May 26
EponObi:
😂 No be your fault. Na that clueless Agulu fraud wey never boot you commot him side I blame.

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too dey put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no win NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still dey look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Let me add this: Daffti no even win him polling unit 🤣 A whole vice presidential candidate 😂😂😂

Get sense for once
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by idahme(m): 12:38pm On May 26
spagettiluv:
Who won in your ward,LG,State
We should start from there

Someone that wins in his ward doesn't mean he won the elections
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by focus7: 12:39pm On May 26
Dafti: Obi won the election

Journalist: where your evidence

Dafti: Tinubu didn't go to primary school.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by edungene7: 12:50pm On May 26
Datti nah man you be leave the mandate grabber if he sure for them they for no switch off IREV come dey speak English say technical glitch person way INEC prof manhood announce winne like a thief around 2am way reasonable humans dey sleep that one nah president show me anywhere in the world were that one dne happen we all know wetin happen you no need tell us right now all of them way support am dey collect wotowoto some of them osun forest they chill more still dey warm up for deportation
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by 1972xy: 12:52pm On May 26
Go and swear him in as the president. Ewu !

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by bluefilm: 12:59pm On May 26
It doesn't matter whether obi won it or not

What matters the most now is that the renewed shege is everywhere

And it will continue until everyone gets sense
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nukilia: 1:10pm On May 26
SonofLagos:
grin bunch of clowns, election that you couldn’t prove how you won in court? Bunch of losers, better wake up because bitter obi will never be president of Nigeria, no be curse but fact grin

grin grin grin Tell that to the RonuGang that are begging for food all over the place...
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by loffyloffy: 1:16pm On May 26
abbasajao:

Of the whole world, Is you Obidient that refused to testify to the fact that election was conducted and a winner emerged according to the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

U forgot to add that they compilled their own result..BAT still won.

They are a deluded and intolerant lot.

Irev is just a viewing center, it does not negate what happened at the various election post, it is just to complement it, its none availability will not make anyone win or lose.

Its just the excuse that the deluded obedients are grasping at for their failure in the last election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by abbasajao(m): 1:53pm On May 26
Orch1981:

Shut your dirty mouth even tinubu know say obi won the election
You don't have to sound insultive.
Just say how Obi won the election.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Maa84: 1:58pm On May 26
How would Datti win is ward when IRev was switched off. Kindly answer the following questions. Why was IRev switched off and results announced manually? English language was interpreted wrongly? Your candidate was declear winner no problem but I promise you you will be sub change when you are close to achieving something then you will understand ho painful.a
EponObi:
😂 No be your fault. Na that clueless Agulu fraud wey never boot you commot him side I blame.

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too dey put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no win NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still dey look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Let me add this: Daffti no even win him polling unit 🤣 A whole vice presidential candidate 😂😂😂
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Paramount01(m): 2:01pm On May 26
Beautifulday:

Who won I Aso rock? Abi the mathematics nah one sided?

Obi and he won FCT ,WHO WON IN DATTI PLOING UNIT

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by EponObi(f): 2:10pm On May 26
Maa84:
How would Datti win is ward when IRev was switched off. Kindly answer the following questions. Why was IRev switched off and results announced manually? English language was interpreted wrongly? Your candidate was declear winner no problem but I promise you you will be sub change when you are close to achieving something then you will understand ho painful.a

You are a knucklehead! Someone lost his polling unit, you are saying shit about irev. Let's even forget the result of the entire election; Daftti should prove that he was rigged in his own polling unit. That should be very easy to prove, don't you think?

The entire number of accredited voters in his polling unit was 272. He can easily prove he won here without irev.

Imagine, even APC defeated him his PU. A supposed vice presidential candidate. Daftti came third in his PU. THIRD!!! You won't understand how crazy and ridiculous that sound because God installed a refurbished brain in your skull. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Sleekfingers: 2:17pm On May 26
Good01:
By Francis Ugwu

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/25/i-wont-stop-saying-it-obi-won-2023-elections-baba-ahmed/

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clown.....Go and chase Tinubu outta Aso Rock na.......
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by StJasper(m): 2:19pm On May 26
Orch1981:

And tinubu won his own? Most of una na mumu I swear

Tinubu won his polling unit, ward and local government area.

Please always get your fact before you press your keyboard.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by damkin24(m): 2:24pm On May 26
Congratulations vice president
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Kingzmate(m): 3:08pm On May 26
DON'T STOP cheesy

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nchenches: 3:14pm On May 26
Good01:
By Francis Ugwu

.We won the 2023 election. I will never stop saying it.

It's only a Tinubu ass licker like Wole Soyinka who wouldn't accept the fact that the Labour Party won the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria, and that the system for electronic transmission of vote results was deliberately hitched by INEC when INEC top bosses employed by APC saw that the Labour Party was by far leading the other foremost presidential candidates.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nchenches: 3:22pm On May 26
EponObi:

Tinubu's online miscreants unleashed themselves here against truth and Yusuf Datti. Datti who should have been Nigeria's VP since May 29, 2023, if not for APC/INEC ALLIANCE TO PRODUCE FALSE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESILTS.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Bennycollins: 4:05pm On May 26
Akpakomiza2:

So why didn't obi obi present the evidence of his victory in court? Your state is crs right? In 2019,buhari scored 117,000 when pdp controlled the state.with ayade in APC and pdp divided and lp still new and tinubu a southerner,does it not tell you that APC will score more?
If you investigate well,you will notice that obidients were more popular in the urban areas of CRS like calabar,ogoja,ikom,yakurr etc that's why obi won there but LP was nearly non existent in most rural areas of CRS.it was APC or pdp.besides,vote buying is very rife in those rural areas.again,in those rural areas,voting is decided by the top or influential politicians.they do bloc voting.long before the polls,they decide and agree on who to vote.elections become a formality.majority of Lp agents in CRS were formerly of Apc and pdp and were working as double agents.the only sponsor of lp was hon Daniel asuquo.obi was lucky to win sir
Bro leave matter, I am very very close to a senior and key INEC official in the state? There is a reason why there are much more blurred results sheets on the IreV than the readable ones. My village is in the rural area of the state and LP won 2 of the 3 PUs with land slide. The third was hijacked by our clan head, a top shot of the APC through financial inducements of voters and INEC official but lp still edged them.
Come, how do you even know I was referring to CRS? I never mentioned it.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Bennycollins: 4:06pm On May 26
Akpakomiza2:

Bro leave matter, I am very very close to a senior and key INEC official in the state? There is a reason why there are much more blurred results sheets on the IreV than the readable ones.so many TipExed and mutilated results
My village is in the rural area of the state and LP won 2 of the 3 PUs with land slide. The third was hijacked by our clan head, a top shot of the APC through financial inducements of voters and INEC official but lp still edged them.
Come, how do you even know I was referring to CRS? I never mentioned it.
Ayade had been romancing and working for the APC long before even the 2019 election.
Talking about the tribunals, Is it Jesus Christ that was the judges? Obi proved his case, but sadly he hadn't the onus to deliver the judgement.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by cardoctor(m): 5:14pm On May 26
You've been saying this since last year. He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day. Aluta continua.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by EponObi(f): 5:16pm On May 26
Nchenches:

Tinubu's online miscreants unleashed themselves here against truth and Yusuf Datti. Datti who should have been Nigeria's VP since May 29, 2023, if not for APC/INEC ALLIANCE TO PRODUCE FALSE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESILTS.

Mental illness, is that you? 😏
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by 77up(m): 5:25pm On May 26
This guy na mumu honestly 😂😂😂
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by tunde1200(m): 5:53pm On May 26
Beautifulday:

Enabler of structure of criminality is a criminal

Prove it in the court of law Ipobi

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by gigabyte13: 6:03pm On May 26
Orch1981:

And them no defeat tinubu for him polling unit?

Do you even know what a polling unit is...
Don't come and advertise your illiteracy on a public platform as this.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by lukency(m): 7:34pm On May 26
EponObi:

The Akamu wey no even win em polling unit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Governors Meet At Aso Rock / How To Stop Hausa/Fulani Ethnic Violence? (Suggestions) / Fuel Crisis: Current Petrol Subsidy Regime Illegal - Senate Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.