Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed (14527 Views)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by abbasajao(m): 10:13am On May 26
Saying Obi won the election is like saying Man city won the FA after seeing result.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 10:14am On May 26
VillagePipu:

Your Ohaneze did more than this. They ended up as Aso Rock beggars, travelling to beg Tinubu every Eke market day.
Mtcheeew. Assumptions is another form of ignorance Incase you are not aware.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 10:17am On May 26
abbasajao:
Saying Obi won the election is like saying Man city won the FA after seeing result.
Does this analogy make sense to you? One was transparent and the world can testify to that while the other was shredded in mystery and irregularities. You must be kidding sha. End.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by shoboy9: 10:17am On May 26
Proof is better than talk. Show your proof.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by HRMK: 10:19am On May 26
KEEP ON DAYDREAMING AND NEVER WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER!
YOU THINK ITS THAT EASY TO OCCUPY ASO ROCK?ONLY A BIG FOOL WOULD EVER BELIEVE OBI COULD EVER DEFEAT THE DUO OF TINUBU AND ATIKU IN ANY ELECTION!ANYWAY DREAMING IS ALLOWED!ITS PART OF THE GAME!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Omodua(m): 10:25am On May 26
garykoeman:
Mumu go and swear him in.

You think everyone na election rigger like u.

Answer him. Why was IREV switched off and results done manually?

Until you answer him,I won't dignify you with response.

Motley crowd of dissenters/rottweilers don't deserve attention.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Enemyofpeace: 10:26am On May 26
Dream on

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Omodua(m): 10:27am On May 26
EponObi:
😂 No be your fault. Na that clueless Agulu fraud wey never boot you commot him side I blame.

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too dey put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no win NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still dey look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Let me add this: Daffti no even win him polling unit 🤣 A whole vice presidential candidate 😂😂😂
Answer him. Why the IREV switched off and results done manually?
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Omodua(m): 10:39am On May 26
StOla:
This irrelevant fool that is only relevant whenever he is talking about his election loss.

Did you win your own polling unit for your ticket?

Make we no even talk go ward or LGA.

You are a born loser.

Even the Senatorial election you won in the past, the court deemed you a fraudulent Victor and awarded the victory to another.

But not before you had the chance to call for legislation to commit genocide as a means to eradicate all homosexuals in Nigeria.
Look at the message. Not the messenger.

He queried: Why was INEC Results Viewing Portal IREV switched off and results done manually? Is it for transparency sake?

The problems in Nigeria are people like you who do not want the Truth and see reasons.

We all know Tinubu didn't win election. But by connivance of INEC led by Prof Mahmoud Yakubu in cahoots with the presidency. And what's happening right now in governance is evidence of lack of political will.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Faposky95: 10:41am On May 26
The stats of the 2023 elections show a lot of abnormal tendencies that I do not expect a nascent democracy like ours have the intention to see through because of the clouds that will take at least an aeon to uncover.
INEC was afraid to com clean and we know it.
The Justices will confess on their death beds that they did LAW a disservice
But after all, we are all mere mortal men.....
Take a cue from the present goings on in The US with the Trump cases, even they are having it tough.

As long as it wasn't won the way the rules were set, DATTI, my nigga
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by abbasajao(m): 10:42am On May 26
Treasure17:

Does this analogy make sense to you? One was transparent and the world can testify to that while the other was shredded in mystery and irregularities. You must be kidding sha. End.

Of the whole world, Is you Obidient that refused to testify to the fact that election was conducted and a winner emerged according to the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by VillagePipu: 10:46am On May 26
Treasure17:

Mtcheeew. Assumptions is another form of ignorance Incase you are not aware.

See them. National beggars of Nigeria.

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Femeto: 10:50am On May 26
What we should be looking at right now is how to stop him and his gang from Rigging the next election.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Paramount01(m): 10:51am On May 26
Beautifulday:

Nah you wet no get electoral value. If they say wetin him talk nah lie. Make them make public the irev results.

We agree but we can make the mathematics ourselves,who won in his polling unit where everybody was there to see how it was xounted

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Deepspirituals: 10:53am On May 26
Treasure17:

Someone not creating values whatsoever can never be my president.
That is a Personal Statement, But he can be Several Millions of other People President Right !
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by firearcher: 10:58am On May 26
Good01:
By Francis Ugwu

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/25/i-wont-stop-saying-it-obi-won-2023-elections-baba-ahmed/

This man is acting like a shortsighted fool. If you cannot prove something with sufficient evidence, you either hold your peace or go back, bid your time and gather sufficient evidence whenever another opportunity presents itself. Otherwise, you will just turn yourself into a loony conspiracy theorist among sane and objective people.

Has he ever given it a thought that if he ever wins an election in the future, someone else can adopt the same position towards him. At that time, he will be the one claiming he wins and criticizing others of not accepting the result.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 10:59am On May 26
Deepspirituals:
That is a Personal Statement, But he can be Several Millions of other People President Right !
Only by fraud.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 11:01am On May 26
VillagePipu:

See them. National beggars of Nigeria.
Since you are adamant, I'm not Igbo. And I could care less about your ranting.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 11:03am On May 26
abbasajao:

Of the whole world, Is you Obidient that refused to testify to the fact that election was conducted and a winner emerged according to the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
grin grin
You know within your heart that y'all are lying. No problem sha cause we are in it together. The outcome of that action won't spare anyone and we can see that already.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by EponObi(f): 11:07am On May 26
Omodua:
Answer him. Why the IREV switched off and results done manually?

Because your fraudster messiah attempted to hack it. 🤡
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by gigabyte13: 11:08am On May 26
This one wey Dem defeat for him poling unit sef dey talk....
Orisirisi...
This LP people just get different categories and levels of Gbajue....
Na so Dem go dey tell OBI
Say he won, he win
OBI wey get sense
Very very smart man.
Himself no go court, tell court say he won.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by 123yes(m): 11:14am On May 26
EponObi:
😂 No be your fault. Na that clueless Agulu fraud wey never boot you commot him side I blame.

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too dey put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no win NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still dey look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Let me add this: Daffti no even win him polling unit 🤣 A whole vice presidential candidate 😂😂😂
continue talking. Your parents send you to school just to learn how to insults people who never personally offended you. We all grow up. What we do today will definitely hunts us tomorrow.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Jonjam269: 11:18am On May 26
Obingo is a social media president and let the election be conducted again your fake messiah and serial party defector will always be a loser.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Beautifulday: 11:18am On May 26
Paramount01:

We agree but we can make the mathematics ourselves,who won in his polling unit where everybody was there to see how it was xounted

Who won I Aso rock? Abi the mathematics nah one sided?
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Snowx: 11:18am On May 26
Even the deaf and blind can testify to that...I don't know why it's paining Agbadorians
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Beautifulday: 11:19am On May 26
tunde1200:

So irev is the Messiah to you voting counting?

Enabler of structure of criminality is a criminal
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by YesDaddyTill203: 11:38am On May 26
Datti is DAFT. A very useless, shallow, low IQ retarded used mumu for an IPOB terrorist project.
Dafty has been used and dumped. Pandora pathological liar Obi is already planning to jump to another party soon. Dafty is no longer needed.
You claimed that you won but you could not show even just one polling result from one of your agents that's different from what INEC declared. Out of thousands of polling results, you cannot show just one in court that's different from INEC.
Foolish clown. 🤡

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by StJasper(m): 12:01pm On May 26
Good01:
By Francis Ugwu

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/25/i-wont-stop-saying-it-obi-won-2023-elections-baba-ahmed/

You lost your polling booth, ward and local government area as the vice presidential candidate and you still have the guts to be spewing gibberish.

Were you rigged out in your polling unit too?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Orch1981: 12:02pm On May 26
muykem:
As long as they hold this believe, they will still lose again. By now I expect them to have done a thorough review of the election and telll themselves bitter truth that a divided opposition cannot win ruling party.
What you just said now is what APC and the inec chairman think before they carry on there plan everybody knows this
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Orch1981: 12:06pm On May 26
MaziObinnaokija:
ASSOCIATION OF MAD MEN..U LEAPFROGGED ATIKU THE SECOND FROM THIRD TO DRAG IT. undecided grin grin. E NI KU IRE cheesy grin
But you believe say hope uzodimma of imo state win abi?
Foolish people too much for waste side
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Orch1981: 12:10pm On May 26
Even tinubu himself know say obi won the election
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Orch1981: 12:11pm On May 26
StJasper:

You lost your polling booth, ward and local government area as the vice presidential candidate and you still have the guts to be spewing gibberish.

Were you rigged out in your polling unit too?
And tinubu won his own? Most of una na mumu I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do South West Have Any Resources That Are Exported To Bring In Dollars For FG / Ambode To Buhari: Lagos Truly Deserves A Special Status / BREAKING: Amosun’s Governorship Candidate Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.