Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,628 members, 7,921,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses (53829 Views)

How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 6:44am
Wonderful thread
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 7:02am
Aemmyjah:
Wonderful thread

lost false jw aemmy

Pro_26:11  Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly
Jw org: We believe that mental illness is a sad result of man's decline into sin and imperfection

repetitive obsessive compulsion of which there is very many occurrences in threads by so called Jehovah's witnesses
also known as OCD is mental disease
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am
Aemmyjah:

Wonderful thread
Which of the days do you visit your student so that i may set aside time to join during the study?
Let me know and when it's time just flash me.
Good morning my brother!
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09am
Great thread!
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 7:13am
MaxInDHouse:
Which of the days do you visit your student so that i may set aside time to join during the study?
Good morning my brother!

lost false jw mad max

2Pe_2:1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you,
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 7:20am
MaxInDHouse:
Great thread!

^^ repetitive obsessive compulsion < multiple occurrences

lost false jw mad max

repeating the truth as Christians do is good
but your being compelled to repeating the same obsessions over and over again is mental disease,
and you false jw's are full of repetitive obsessive compulsion in many threads:

your madness is also known as:
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a long-lasting disorder in which a person experiences uncontrollable and recurring thoughts (obsessions), engages in repetitive behaviors (compulsions), or both.

OCD is mental disease
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 7:53am
MaxInDHouse:

Good morning my brother!

Good morning
I'll go today by 2 ,3pm
Then Sundays too
After meeting
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 7:53am
MaxInDHouse:
Great thread!

I don't know why your comments really make me laugh 🤣
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am
Aemmyjah:

Good morning
I'll go today by 2 ,3pm
Then Sundays too
After meeting

I'm setting my alarm for 2:28pm so that i can be prepared, Thursdays and Saturdays are my days for field service but i always return before 5pm unless some studies takes longer time than usual as some students just wish we stay with them forever. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am
Aemmyjah:

It's just to chain the idiot here so he won't rush to distract meaningful conversations on other threads. undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 8:10am
Aemmyjah:

ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

lost false jw aemmy

oh duh, everyone else knows, it's because you are mentally unstable
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 8:13am
MaxInDHouse:
It's just chain the idiot here so he won't rush to distract meaningful conversations on other threads. undecided

lost false jw mad max

a insane one thinks he can stop me posting on other threads

like i said:

your OCD etc. is mental disease
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 8:27am
MaxInDHouse:
It's just chain the idiot here so he won't rush to distract meaningful conversations on other threads. undecided

lost false jw mad max

take a look at my meaninful posts in reply to your rubbish conversations in another thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7976247/year-1914-when-jesus-began/46#131497945
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 9:39am
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max

take a look at my meaninful posts in reply to your rubbish conversations in another thread

You're just frustrating your life
Nothing you ever say is meaningful
Meaningful to who?
I'll keep pushing this thread, you'll keep wailing and gnashing your teeth
If you like, gnash it against a rock 🪨
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 9:58am
Aemmyjah:
1. You're just frustrating your life
2. Nothing you ever say is meaningful
Meaningful to who?
I'll keep pushing this thread,
3. you'll keep wailing and gnashing your teeth

lost and tormented false jw aemmy

of course you false jw's can never stop lying, just like your father the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. WHENEVER HE SPEAKS A LIE, THAT IS HIS NATURAL WAY OF SPEAKING, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

3 lies in just one very short babble smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 10:42am
Aemmyjah:
Meaningful to who?

lost false jw aemmy

just in my last post of this thread before yours, i said something meaningful
i showed another of mad max's never ending lies

lost false jw mad max said; he has me chained here so i don't go on other threads
and i showed up his lie posting a link to another thread that i post in, and of course there are many others
but you false jw's are so dum, aren't you, and can never stop lying like the devil:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. WHENEVER HE SPEAKS A LIE, THAT IS HIS NATURAL WAY OF SPEAKING, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 10:48am
johnw47:

lost and tormented false jw aemmy

of course you false jw's can never stop lying, just like your father the devil:

3 lies in just one very short babble smiley

Whether u comment good or bad
You're actually doing this thread a favor 😉😜
Keep crying
Let those visiting the religious section see this thread
You think anyone has time to be reading ur nonsense or follow this thread to number 54
Your head de hot

Siiiiuu
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 11:01am
Aemmyjah:
Keep crying
You think anyone has time to be reading ur nonsense or follow this thread to number 54
Your head de hot
Siiiiuu

ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, So is the laughter of the fool

tormented and lost false jw aemmy

see how lies are your natural way of speaking:

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 11:15am
Aemmyjah:
Meaningful to who?

lost false jw aemmy

of course you will, you are compelled to by your; "repetitive obsessive compulsions" mental disease
also known as OCD - Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 11:36am
Aemmyjah:
Keep crying
Your head de hot
Siiiiuu

very dum lost false jw aemmy

i don't care about this thread one way or the other
i like showing up your false jw insanities
just like i like showing up false jw's lies
just like i like showing up false jw's paranoia
just like i like showing up false jw's blasphemies
etc. etc. etc.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:47am
Aemmyjah:

Keep crying
Your head de hot
Siiiiuu

From my observation i have discovered the guy is a psycho and the last time his brains was still functioning JWs are the only religion he detests so anywhere he goes it's like JWs shouldn't be permitted to speak that's why he rushes to any thread having to do with JWs like a madman just to display his madness and since those evil people sometimes hail him for speaking against their enemies he has gotten the impetus to continue typing gibberish all over the forum anticipating support against JWs! smiley

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 11:50am
MaxInDHouse:
From my observation i have discovered the guy is a psycho and the last time his brains was still functioning JWs are the only religion he detests so anywhere he goes it's like JWs shouldn't be permitted to speak that's why he rushes to any thread having to do with JWs like a madman just to display his madness and since those evil people sometimes hail him for speaking against their enemies he has gotten the impetus to continue typing gibberish all over the forum anticipating support against JWs! smiley

lost false jw mad max

everyone knows who is a madman, will i post some of your insane quotes again oh babbler:

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max
take a look at my MEANINGFUL POSTS in reply to your rubbish conversations in another thread

Have you ever made a MEANINGFUL POST on this forum before? cheesy

OK let me give you a benefit of doubt.

Oya what is the topic of this particular thread?

Let's see if your brain is still working!smiley

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 11:53am
look at how dum false jw's are
with a name like max, maxindhouse has to put (M) behing his username in his profile
to let all know that he is male
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 11:59am
MaxInDHouse:
Have you ever made a MEANINGFUL POST on this forum before? cheesy
OK let me give you a benefit of doubt.
Oya what is the topic of this particular thread?
Let's see if your brain is still working!smiley

oh duh most dum lost false jw mad max

i certainly don't respect lying, paranoid, blaspheming , etc. fraud jw's

false jw's:
Pro 14:5  A trustworthy witness will not lie, But a false witness utters lies.
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:07pm
johnw47:

oh duh most dum lost false jw mad max
i certainly don't respect lying, paranoid, blaspheming , etc. fraud jw's
false jw's:
Pro 14:5  A trustworthy witness will not lie, But a false witness utters lies.

Insanity verified! smiley

Simple answer:

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah's Witnesses

I just pray that during resurrection insanes like this will have the opportunity to learn the truth about pure worship. undecided

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by johnw47: 12:10pm
MaxInDHouse:
Insanity verified! smiley
Simple answer:
7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah's Witnesses
I just pray that during resurrection insanes like this will have the opportunity to learn the truth about pure worship. undecided

lost false jw mad max

you such a dummy, that's is all you have; babble and lies:

Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 1:16pm
MaxInDHouse:

Yeeeee
He's coming to bite you
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:51pm
Aemmyjah:

Yeeeee
He's coming to bite you
He's just on a test run madman whose families are nursing unknowingly, the day Babylon the Great is exterminated by the Wild Beast this one will start looking for JWs to attack claiming we are the cause of their slaughtered mother: Babylon the Great.

Are we still having the Bible study by 2:30?
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by Aemmyjah(m): 4:52pm
MaxInDHouse:

He's just on a test run madman whose families are nursing unknowingly, the day Babylon the Great is exterminated by the Wild Beast this one will start looking for JWs to attack claiming we are the cause of their slaughtered mother: Babylon the Great.

Are we still having the Bible study by 2:30?

Thank you very much sir for joining the study
It was really beneficial
Your knowledge is deep o
Especially when you mentioned Pharaoh Rameses. How did you know it was Rameses that Moses stood before?

I pride myself in my art of teaching cos I want to be the kind of teacher that when someone asks a publisher 'Who studied with you' and he mentions my name, they'll feel he was taught by a zealous guy.
But yours is over the moon
Re: 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm
Aemmyjah:

Thank you very much sir for joining the study
It was really beneficial
Your knowledge is deep o
Especially when you mentioned Pharaoh Rameses. How did you know it was Rameses that Moses stood before?
I pride myself in my art of teaching cos I want to be the kind of teacher that when someone asks a publisher 'Who studied with you' and he mentions my name, they'll feel he was taught by a zealous guy.
But yours is over the moon

You guys taught me jòọ́! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Lies On The Rug In Church As Choristers Sing (p / Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / Owl Found In A Church In Ahoada, Rivers State

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.