Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,571 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria (46704 Views)

Which Food Can #1,000 Cook That Will Last For 3days? / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) / Come & Join Me Is Now A Problem: My Friend Will Sit & Finish My Food For Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by Maobichek: 2:47pm On May 26
Mikespecialone:
Truly truly hardship Dey north

God have mercy oh! Is this food? Abuja is North but even roasted yam with beans and fish is 1500 here.

This thread is poverty raised to level 10!

2 Likes

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by Osoboshi: 2:47pm On May 26
Deepspirituals:
Team North . Oya LetsGoo
handle your poverty for south make you no come dey chop food for poorest of poor for north because you no fit afford anything

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by doncartel: 2:49pm On May 26
I blame Tinubu for this. Imagine taking sawdust before resuming work in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by beardedboy(m): 2:49pm On May 26
Mikespecialone:
Truly truly hardship Dey north
Bitterness and hate is in your DNA.
If we check well, you're from that dot side.
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by nams77: 2:49pm On May 26
dominique:
You should write a manual on how to cope with hardship
You are wicked aswear grin

Bestseller abi
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by Basicend: 2:50pm On May 26
Bridget95:
This thing can send one to the hospital

I tell you my sister.
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by smasher1(m): 2:52pm On May 26
lexy2014:

it seems you are the one that bought rice for the woman to sell

That guy is very stingy. If you can afford it, how can one survive on 1,000 naira three times meal a day? It's unrealistic!
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by YoshihideSuga: 2:52pm On May 26
Let me get it straight...the bread is mixed with sawdust, aka by-product from working on wood by carpenters?
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by albert2512: 2:53pm On May 26
Obavoh:
For lunch, I love to eat light so i won’t feel lazy or sleepy while I work.

Rice- ₦200 (the woman selling is so stingy with her rice)

Beef ₦100 and ponmo ₦ 50

I also bought some oranges to snack on. I make sure I take fruits everyday.

3 pieces of orange- ₦50

LUNCH TOTAL= ₦400

Tip: if you want to buy food always make sure you go with your own plate. Don’t allow them to serve you food in plastic bag or styrofoam

As you chop ₦200 rice( that's like 4 or less spoons) so, u belle full?
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by tyup(m): 2:53pm On May 26
Foodqueen:
smiley

Don't come and explain to us how your wife spent 500h to cook tuwo for family of 7 o...

grin grin
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by RaptorX: 2:53pm On May 26
Less than $1 on 3 square meals, Nigeria is a paradise for people like me don't know about you. Get that $ and live like a king here.
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by tyup(m): 2:54pm On May 26
juwoonn:
Even this Ebo (sacrifice) will cost you almost 4k in many parts of Nigeria.
You're either not sincere with your prices or food is still very cheap up North.

Food has to be cheape cuz they farm over there a lot and if you sell expensive food, who will buy from you??

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by smasher1(m): 2:54pm On May 26
Fibonacci88:
Guy the only better thing for this ur meals na dat clove. I hear say e dey make men knack like horse. Even inmates in prisons have better meals on Menu than what u just posted.

The guy is on self induced death row! Only that he's not confined to a prison.
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by lexy2014: 2:55pm On May 26
ceejayluv:

All nutrients are represented there na....

kindly list the nutrients that are represented in the breakfast
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by smasher1(m): 2:55pm On May 26
CJStarz:
Feeding is cheaper in the north.
You can't get a 200naira worth of rice down East here. The cheapest bread,Yale bread, is 350.

Is Yale bread still 350 today? Check the price in the next two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by lexy2014: 2:55pm On May 26
ProjectsCityNG:

The mail is balanced nutritionally

how is the meal "balanced nutritionally" in the breakfast?
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by tyup(m): 2:55pm On May 26
juwoonn:
This N50 Kpomo be like N500 for here.
Una dey buy kpomo 500??
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by iammarvellux(m): 2:56pm On May 26
Unclebayo:
Daniel Regha them

Op please can I see your pictures, I wan check something

grin
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by tyup(m): 3:00pm On May 26
Orch1981:

When I enter east for Easter celebration my morning food na 3000 naira everyday I spend 9000 for food good two weeks

9k for 2 weeks? where for East make I relocate asap
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by tyup(m): 3:01pm On May 26
Chukkychukky:
What is this, i cant even feed my dog with that i knw there is poverty but i no believe say the tin don reach below poverty level. This is called PENURY

Leave talk for VDM, and give am update wey fit better him life
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by Teidor(m): 3:03pm On May 26
Obavoh:
For dinner, I had Beans. It was very filling and I enjoyed a good night’s sleep.

Beans- ₦300

Your salary na how much i wan check something
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 3:03pm On May 26
ConfidentialDoc:

Life expectancy in Nigeria is about 54 as at December 2023.

I wonder what it is now.

Can you imagine?

Some people are really suffering. Imagine a full grown adult using 1000k to feed

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by mightyhazel: 3:05pm On May 26
ProjectsCityNG:

The mail is balanced nutritionally
ok.. but what about the meal
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by NinjaMetahuman: 3:08pm On May 26
saddler:
embarassed

Omo people are really suffering.

Why not just divide this country so every region can be better governed leading to better quality of life than is obtainable now.

that's why we will keep cursing ironsi for putting us in the unitary mess..

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by EthanSly: 3:09pm On May 26
OilandGasMarket:
I have chess boards for sale let me know if you are interested

Let me see the board and how much and location
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by ProjectsCityNG: 3:09pm On May 26
mightyhazel:
ok.. but what about the meal

It is stomach that wants to eat, not eyes undecided
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:09pm On May 26
Obavoh:
For breakfast I had Bread and steaming hot Hausa KOKO (Pap) with No milk or sugar just enough ginger and cloves to spice up my morning.

Bread- ₦100
(This bread is the cheapest you can get in this region. It tastes like cardboard paper but it is very filling. Some people say it is so cheap because they mix the flour with gero millet and sawdust)

Koko -₦50

Breakfast TOTAL = ₦ 150
put graphic images on this post and viewer description advised. I almost vomit viewing those pictures. So now you are advocating for poverty

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 3:11pm On May 26
dominique:
You should write a manual on how to cope with hardship
😅🤣
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by nedu666: 3:11pm On May 26
Op there is nothing like saw dust. It is absence of enough butter, sugar in the bread. Some bakers don't even bother about sugar and butter.

1 Like

Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by MrBroke(m): 3:13pm On May 26
You mean three small meal grin
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by nedu666: 3:14pm On May 26
NinjaMetahuman:
that's why we will keep cursing ironsi for putting us in the unitary mess..

Since 1966 you are blaming ironsi. So no president since then to reverse ironsi action. Meanwhile in 1973 China was one of the poorest nations. You might as well blame God
Re: Join Me To Spend ₦1,000 On 3 Square Meals In Arewa, Northern Nigeria by Orch1981: 3:14pm On May 26
tyup:

9k for 2 weeks? where for East make I relocate asap
Is like you no do maths for school each meal I spend 3000 making it a day 9000 naira per day for two weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

High Cost Of Living: See The Mangoes I Bought For #500 / Hardship: Spaghetti Strands Now Being Hawked In Markets (Pics) / Monitor Lizard I Killed Today Around Sangotedo Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.