Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,916,003 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2410841 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (3592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Are you kidding me angry angry

Lacazette trying to dink the ball. He should be shooting there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Watford are being physical but I like the composure of the lads when they have the ball.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
This game is so open
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lacazette comes close.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Both teams are trading attacking blows.. This game is quite open and aggressive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
Torreira dey intercept ball abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cech just suffered a hamstring.

Leno gets his much-awaited EPL debut.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
Cech aurevoir
Bienvenue Leno
Who's watch spurs v Huddersfield rose's pk wasn't even severe like lacazette own yet he chose to be honest
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
What a save from Leno shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
Watford has started the 2nd half on the front foot.

Lacazette bundles another chance
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
Isaac Success can not finish the 1v1.

They are getting closer to opening scoring.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2018
Iwobi.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
Lacazette pressures the defender into scoring an OG.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ozil doubles it with the assist from Lacazette.

Iwobi has been terrific since coming in.

2-0

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Please keep the clean sheet...

Abeg!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
Roland17:
Please keep the clean sheet...

Abeg!!
COYG
brilliant save from Leno
Second CS in the league
Up to 5th
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
This team and the coaching crew deserve tremendous credit for the momentum they are building with each game. You can see the improvement in passing, chemistry, discipline, and composure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
I like the way Ozil Iwobi and Lacazette celebrated the second goal like they all scored it together. #Harmony

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Torreira needs to understand EPL is different from seria A ...his yellow cards are building up, that gave Watford chances to attack us.
Emirates is looking like a slaughter house for the lower teams, holding was solid today

COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
We have add physicality to our games unlike wengay era
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
sod09:
Torreira needs to understand EPL is different from seria A ...his yellow cards are building up, that gave Watford chances to attack us.
Emirates is looking like a slaughter house for the lower teams, holding was solid today

COYG
Holding and Xhaka impressed me today. Then Iwobi when he came on.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hardetayour:
Holding and Xhaka impressed me today. Then Iwobi when he came on.
mustafi still refuse to have sense even when the other players are adapting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Hardetayour: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
sod09:
Giving stupid fouls close to the box. I hope when Sokratis comes back, he's paired with Holding.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
sod09:

COYG
Thats the difference between him and Guendozi. Torreira has a stature that can get setpieces in dangerous positions, but he rather gets to be the one fouling and gathering the cards.

No disrespect but if Guendozi was on, a goal or two from his near perfect passes would have opened up the game as early as 30th min.

Iwobi just silently switched wings and the goal just came.

Today was a quiet day for Auba, and a bad day for Lacazette.

I feel Auba is underutilized.

Emery should get a style that works well for him.

Ramsey should Comman be going
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
daveP:
Thats the difference between him and Guendozi. Torreira has a stature that can get setpieces in dangerous positions, but he rather gets to be the one fouling and gathering the cards.

No disrespect but if Guendozi was on, a goal or two from his near perfect passes would have opened up the game as early as 30th min.

Iwobi just silently switched wings and the goal just came.

Today was a quiet day for Auba, and a bad day for Lacazette.

I feel Auba is underutilized.

Emery should get a style that works well for him.

Ramsey should Comman be going
we need to start switching the CF but because we don't have natural wingers auba is the one playing it.
I wish January come fast so Ramsey can eff up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
sod09:

The guy dey vex me like mad!!!

Remember when you were holding forth for him because he was playing alongside Kos? We should have sold him to Inter Milan when they came for him 2 seasons ago. He is too soft, makes very poor decisions and has the worst timing for tackles.

I don ask before and I go ask again, shame no dey catch Mustafi at all?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
sod09:
we need to start switching the CF but because we don't have natural wingers auba is the one playing it.
I wish January come fast so Ramsey can eff up
Two CF that performed in their previous clubs is a headache for a coach like Emery. Auba needs his shine in the epl and much as Laca, but I dunno why it's this way. the one on one that Laca wasted today, Auba would have buried it cos he has more flair and technique than LACA, but Laca is a solid finisher. Only the presence of a badass AM can make these two flourish together up front.

Ramsey will go.

At least we can see the physical side of the gunners unlike during wengers time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Roland17:

The guy dey vex me like mad!!!

Remember when you were holding forth for him because he was playing alongside Kos? We should have sold him to Inter Milan when they came for him 2 seasons ago. He is too soft, makes very poor decisions and has the worst timing for tackles.

I don ask before and I go ask again, shame no dey catch Mustafi at all?
shebi I ask you is he truly a german
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
daveP:
Two CF that performed in their previous clubs is a headache for a coach like Emery. Auba needs his shine in the epl and much as Laca, but I dunno why it's this way. the one on one that Laca wasted today, Auba would have buried it cos he has more flair and technique than LACA, but Laca is a solid finisher. Only the presence of a badass AM can make these two flourish together up front.

Ramsey will go.

At least we can see the physical side of the gunners unlike during wengers time.
Nice one bro, Auba and laca at the same time on the pitch haven't impressed me a bit in all games they started..
Auba became a goal machine and won Arican footballer of the year from the CF position same with laca.

When iwobi and welbeck came on we started to look like scoring..

Holding was also fantastic, a good back up defender and much preferred to chambers..

To me I feel Emery is trying to accede to fans demand of what only looks good on paper.

I'm happy for the 3point since manure and Chelsea/Liverpool may drop points today..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by LordAdamX: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
Gunners don finally get voice.

Nice one from Emery sha... Hope the team becomes consistent.

-Lord
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Nice one bro, Auba and laca at the same time on the pitch haven't impressed me a bit in all games they started..
Auba became a goal machine and won Arican footballer of the year from the CF position same with laca.

When iwobi and welbeck came on we started to look like scoring..

Holding was also fantastic, a good back up defender and much preferred to chambers..

To me I feel Emery is trying to accede to fans demand of what only looks good on paper.

I'm happy for the 3point since manure and Chelsea/Liverpool may drop points today..
They all dropped points and since just 4 points separate us from the leaders we are getting back into the mix. I’m happy with the clean sheet too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

They all dropped points and since just 4 points separate us from the leaders we are getting back into the mix. I’m happy with the clean sheet too.
We should just win all winnable games henceforth and maybe we can have a good shot at being in the title race or top 4.

BTW, I'm jealous of Liverpool's play, those guys are fire and that's my definition of a team of quality players and football..

I fancy them to challenge for even UCL and BPL glory this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (3592) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.