Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370232 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ramsey showed why he doesn't deserve the contract he's asking for. He unbalance the team (shunting Ozil to the flank to accommodate him). Good thing the contact offer was rescinded. Let him go and get a right winger as his replacement.

You have to give it to the inept English refs. Absolute cunts. Punish Lacazette for being honest, just like last week, and they wonder why players dive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2018
Sell him in January get a Right winger, Ozil plays 10 and we have Mikki and Welbeck rotate the left flank.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fkhalifa:
We should just win all winnable games henceforth and maybe we can have a good shot at being in the title race or top 4.

BTW, I'm jealous of Liverpool's play, those guys are fire and that's my definition of a team of quality players and football..

I fancy them to challenge for even UCL and BPL glory this year.
It took Klopp 3 years to build such a solid team. Hopefully Emery is given time and funds to build his own team.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pkasso(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2018
Roland17, are you happy now that Pep is starting Sane? grin

So you see Pep's actions were all in Sane's best interests. He needed that bit of tough love to get back to his best.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 11:46am On Sep 30, 2018
Iwobi's improvement under Emery has been remarkable. So much more confident and more daring. Not afraid to take on defenders and doesn't look dejected when some of his flicks/moves don't pull through. Him, Welbeck and Bellerin are some of the few players that are benefiting from the new coaching staff. The likes of mustafi, Ramsey on the other hand seem hopeless and I won't be surprised if they are binned sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Fkhalifa:
Nice one bro, Auba and laca at the same time on the pitch haven't impressed me a bit in all games they started..
Auba became a goal machine and won Arican footballer of the year from the CF position same with laca.

When iwobi and welbeck came on we started to look like scoring..

Holding was also fantastic, a good back up defender and much preferred to chambers..

To me I feel Emery is trying to accede to fans demand of what only looks good on paper.

I'm happy for the 3point since manure and Chelsea/Liverpool may drop points today..
I'm glad at the ginger the minister if defence that is on compulsory leave, is giving to Iwobi. I still have the hope that Iwobi will score more than 10goals and assist more than twice the goals before season's end.

Hopefully, Emery plays him like a joker after reading a game.

Back door however, it will be fun lateron if Iwobi is sweating faster than Anthony Joshua on freekicks.

Tottenham are poor at home this season compared to Gunners. But Gunners conversation more away and score more away than at home. Thanks to wack defending. I hope improvements come in January. we need a solid known defender that can take on equal likely attackers like Van Dijk or Kompany
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
pkasso:
Roland17, are you happy now that Pep is starting Sane? grin

So you see Pep's actions were all in Sane's best interests. He needed that bit of tough love to get back to his best.

This is more so a pragmatic approach by Pep and not the "tough love" like you are thinking. Unlike last season, this season's EPL pursuit is going to be tougher and with Liverpool's current form he can not afford to drop points. Every game Sane has started he has earned it and more importantly, has rewarded and proven that he deserves to start.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
KevinDein:
Iwobi's improvement under Emery has been remarkable. So much more confident and more daring. Not afraid to take on defenders and doesn't look dejected when some of his flicks/moves don't pull through. Him, Welbeck and Bellerin are some of the few players that are benefiting from the new coaching staff. The likes of mustafi, Ramsey on the other hand seem hopeless and I won't be surprised if they are binned sooner or later.
i hope Man-U can be open to another swap deal in January, Martial for Ramsey.
So Ozil can play 10 while Martial plays 11, with Mikki and Welbeck fighting for the right flank.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pkasso(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Roland17:

This is more so a pragmatic approach by Pep and not the "tough love" like you are thinking. Unlike last season, this season's EPL pursuit is going to be tougher and with Liverpool's current form he can not afford to drop points. Every game Sane has started he has earned it and more importantly, has rewarded and proven that he deserves to start.
LOL, stop making it look like Pep needs Sane to win games. If there is anything we have learned, it is that no player is indispensable under Pep. City were impressive without Sane and will continue to win with or without Sane. He is just another player on the team. Moreover Sane's return to the starting 11 has been made easier with the injury to Mendy.

I believe you are just reluctant in admitting that Sane was not up to par. So i ask again, Why wasn't he starting at the beginning of the season? He had all the summer to himself, well rested but yet got upstaged by those who had a busy World Cup and came back late.

Pep criticized his performances in preseason. Dropped him to the bench. Left him out of a match day squad. Over the following couple of weeks, we see an improvement in Sane's attitude and performances and he gets back into the team. But you say Pep was only being pragmatic. Like as if Pep's actions had no effect and didn't contribute to Sane upping his game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 4:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
So Ozil can play 10 while Martial plays 11, with Mikki and Welbeck fighting for the right flank.
You are mean, man, lol grin. Man Utd haven't recovered from the Sanchez nightmare and you want them to add Aaron "easily gives the ball away" Ramsey to it. I'll like that happen though and with Man Utd anything is possible.

Rumor has it that Sanllehi is keen on Christian Pavon and a deal could be struck in January.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

cheesy cheesy

You wan make fans get heart attack?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
KevinDein:

You are mean, man, lol grin. Man Utd haven't recovered from the Sanchez nightmare and you want them to add Aaron "easily gives the ball away" Ramsey to it. I'll like that happen though and with Man Utd anything is possible.

Rumor has it that Sanllehi is keen on Christian Pavon and a deal could be struck in January.
there is a reason they are named Maga-United, plus Mou likes them All brawn and no brain. Win-win.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
Which fans?
PRESENTATION:

cheesy cheesy

You wan make fans get heart attack?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
you want to kill them abi grin grin,they are still licking Sanchez wound
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Which fans?

Manure fans na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Who cares about the health of scummies
PRESENTATION:

Manure fans na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
sod09:
you want to kill them abi grin grin,they are still licking Sanchez wound
is Ramsey not better than Dablord they forked out 90M for?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cashrill(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Choose your staring player. Like for LT, share for MG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
I'm not there oo, before scummies Messiah starts masturbuting on this thread grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
We may do another swap, Pogba for Ramsey. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
God forbid I don’t want that horse in my club.
Spy360:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Spy360:

you have a bad taste sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
pkasso:
LOL, stop making it look like Pep needs Sane to win games. If there is anything we have learned, it is that no player is indispensable under Pep. City were impressive without Sane and will continue to win with or without Sane. He is just another player on the team. Moreover Sane's return to the starting 11 has been made easier with the injury to Mendy.

I believe you are just reluctant in admitting that Sane was not up to par. So i ask again, Why wasn't he starting at the beginning of the season? He had all the summer to himself, well rested but yet got upstaged by those who had a busy World Cup and came back late.

Pep criticized his performances in preseason. Dropped him to the bench. Left him out of a match day squad. Over the following couple of weeks, we see an improvement in Sane's attitude and performances and he gets back into the team. But you say Pep was only being pragmatic. Like as if Pep's actions had no effect and didn't contribute to Sane upping his game.

Baba,

How can I admit he was not up to par when we did the only competitive game we saw him play was the community shield. Come on man! Even Mahrez needed to flop 2-3 games before he was dropped to the bench, he did not go to the world cup either. This is going to be a tougher EPL season and contenders can not afford to experiment on the field. I am happy that each time he has stepped on that pitch, he has played his heart out with good performances. It would be interesting to see what happens after KDB returns to the midfield and we now Bernado can also play that wing position.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pkasso(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Roland17:

Baba,

How can I admit he was not up to par when we did the only competitive game we saw him play was the community shield. Come on man! Even Mahrez needed to flop 2-3 games before he was dropped to the bench, he did not go to the world cup either. This is going to be a tougher EPL season and contenders can not afford to experiment on the field. I am happy that each time he has stepped on that pitch, he has played his heart out with good performances. It would be interesting to see what happens after KDB returns to the midfield and we now Bernado can also play that wing position.
Make we no drag this thing too far. It's funny you are comparing Sane's situation to that of Mahrez. Mahrez only just joined the club this summer and was always going to take a bit of time to adapt. No such excuses for Sane.

I might not agree with your stance on this issue but I do respect it. So case closed grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
pkasso:
Make we no drag this thing too far. It's funny you are comparing Sane's situation to that of Mahrez. Mahrez only just joined the club this summer and was always going to take a bit of time to adapt. No such excuses for Sane.

I might not agree with your stance on this issue but I do respect it. So case closed grin

Baba, noo wahala grin The feeling of respect is mutual. But make you know say if KDB return and Bernado starts ahead on Sane on the wings I will ask you to explain based on your already known stance.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
For all the sticks he gets from our fake pundits, Xhaka is the most in form Arsenal player according to Power Rankings.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Personally, I’ve got a soft spot for the dude. I believe Wenger didn’t play to his strength. His game has changed with him being partnered by Toreira
Spy360:
For all the sticks he gets from our fake pundits, Xhaka is the most in form Arsenal player according to Power Rankings.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:21am On Oct 04, 2018
@A40

Are you ready for the NHL season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kodded(m): 6:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Spy360:
yea because of torreira, we all saw how shitty he was when he partner with geduonzi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
kodded:
yea because of torreira, we all saw how shitty he was when he partner with geduonzi
I think you are right.

Guendouzi is not positionally disciplined like Torriera. So Xhaka has to do more chasing than passing.

With Tori he has averaged more passes than most CMs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Unai is trying out Mr kola on the left wing
Why not do same for bellerin undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
This zoubir won't make heaven oo grin grin
The idiot has dribbled the entire team only Leno remain cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.