Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,952 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370287 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jodera:
But to be sincere. Let's talk arsenal.
Like play like play, we're turning to something else. During Wenger time, I only know Chelsea (mou era) and man u with stoke away are our bogey team. But now, crystal palace don turn bogey team, wolves don turn bogey team, not minding Liverpool and mancity. Leicester would soon turn to one and God help us, Sheffield might turn one from next season. We're not even creating chances again, b4 we can even say weda we wan miss or not. I remember how we use to provoke that our players aren't ruthless in front of goal, now to even see to chances sef na big war. Everything is just wrong with this man, from tactics, to sub, to determination of the players, it's not just there. I mean look at Liverpool, you could see anger in their play even after they equalised. But Emery? You remove laca put martinelli.
Remove toreira put in saka. It's as if he was just giving them Lee way to equalise(just like Liverpool carabao cup), and wen dey did, he maintained the score by putting in kolasinac. Lol.
Mehn, if lampard is doing wonders at Chelsea, at least let's try Ljumberg na...but Emery should not last till December
Really worrisome indeed. Some things need to change asap
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
You guys are complaining too much, I mean bellerin haven't start playing yet. Okay let's give this man till October before judging him the team needs to blend.

Abeg na joke oo grin grin before person rape me

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
And the werey bought in Kola when you needing goal instead of Pepe
Even grinding machine crew Dan tire for emisery

October don expire nah... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2019
iPopAlomo:

October don expire nah... grin
I know bros maybe the guy meant next October
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
so how did we play without Xhaka.

Since he has been scapegoated, how well did we play without Xhaka?

I told yall Emery is the common denominator in this shii

Of course we did played very well but the substitution ruined everything.

Abeg EMERY should just go by next week because we're would definitely fumble again a rejuvenated LEICESTER CITY side come next Saturday at 6:30 pm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
We will never enter top4 see crystal palace we struggled to beat at home grin grin.
Leicester keeping CS away, Leicester will bury us alive next week
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2019
By the way. How long has BR been managing Leicester? Their football is great to watch no doubt and honestly it would take something of a miracle to even get a draw from them with the way we are playing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
You guys are complaining too much, I mean bellerin haven't start playing yet. Okay let's give this man till October before judging him the team needs to blend.

Abeg na joke oo grin grin before person rape me
God save u sha. I don dey file my Oko down grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
We will never enter top4 see crystal palace we struggled to beat at home grin grin.
Leicester keeping CS away, Leicester will bury us alive next week

I just pray that EMERY get sacked after LEICESTER CITY match before we face SOUTHAMPTON at the Emirates stadium after the international break

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
Next season, we will have a large group of young players involved in the 1st team and I can not trust Emery with the development of these players: Saliba, Holding, Tierney, Bellerin, Saka, Willock, Martinelli, Nelson, Chambers, Niles, ESR, Balogun and Nketiah.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
Jencejyde:

Really worrisome indeed. Some things need to change asap
Seriously, Managerial change is needed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2019
Why are these people giving Emery chance to redeem himself well maybe it's a trap.
Rumor has it he have Victoria and Leicester to save his job
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Why are these people giving Emery chance to redeem himself well maybe it's a trap.

He can't win that Leicester match... With his grinding tactics...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2019
iamoyindamola:
if it's true, then let's draw Vitoria and lose Leicester.
But let it don't be after both negative results this man will still be there o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OLUWABIG(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2019
Roland17:
Next season, we will have a large group of young players involved in the 1st team and I can not trust Emery with the development of these players: Saliba, Holding, Tierney, Bellerin, Saka, Willock, Martinelli, Nelson, Chambers, Niles, ESR, Balogun and Nketiah.

Chai I didn't know you are also aware of our young crops of talents too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2019
Jodera:
if it's true, then let's draw Vitoria and lose Leicester.
But let it don't be after both negative results this man will still be there o
That's why I don't want to believe it's true
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
If dis man catch any of our in-house grinding machine analyst I'm sure he will fight them dirty grin

Local man cannot can any longer

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
iamoyindamola:
That's why I don't want to believe it's true
I swear. Me too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 10:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Chai I didn't know you are also aware of our young crops of talents too

Personally, this is my biggest concern about next year because I don’t see much changing under Emery this season. Amongst those 13 players I listed, under the right coaching, we can build a very strong core for next season. This is important because I don’t expect an active transfer window for Arsenal in the coming summer.
Recently, particularly at the tail end of Wenger’s era, we relied heavily on panic buys from the transfer market and failed to properly integrate young players into the 1st team on a long term basis. The consequences are now obvious because we over payed for scraps or flat out got players we did not need. Worsestill, We also lost some of our young players during this period and barely got any financial reward for them. Some have gone on to do well for their new teams, others have stagnated and regressed.
I believe we have a very promising young group and need a good manager that would help transition them into 1st team competitors or help the club cash in good returns for them in the transfer market.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OLUWABIG(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Roland17:

Personally, this is my biggest concern about next year because I don’t see much changing under Emery this season. Amongst those 13 players I listed, under the right coaching, we can build a very strong core for next season. This is important because I don’t expect an active transfer window for Arsenal in the coming summer.
Recently, particularly at the tail end of Wenger’s era, we relied heavily on panic buys from the transfer market and failed to properly integrate young players into the 1st team on a long term basis. The consequences are now obvious because we over payed for scraps or flat out got players we did not need. Worsestill, We also lost some of our young players during this period and barely got any financial reward for them. Some have gone on to do well for their new teams, others have stagnated and regressed.
I believe we have a very promising young group and need a good manager that would help transition them into 1st team competitors.

Yes oo look at Jeff Adelaide and Sergi Gnabry
We lost so much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Yes oo look at Jeff Adelaide and Sergi Gnabry
We lost so much

Gnabry pain me ooo... I no go lie....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
Roland17:

I believe we have a very promising young group and need a good manager that would help transition them into 1st team competitors or help the club cash in good returns for them in the transfer market.
Then lyunberg should be our best bet or if we can toast Roberto Martinez out from national team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OLUWABIG(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2019
iPopAlomo:

Gnabry pain me ooo... I no go lie....
But Freddie ljunberg is a better manager for those crops of youth

But this time around Edu , Raul and Josh kroenke are not here to joke
We are beginning to have empty stadium seats at Emirates the same issue that prompted Wenger's departure and it smells likes Emery might not last
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 05, 2019
OLUWABIG:

But Freddie ljunberg is a better manager for those crops of youth

But this time around Edu , Raul and Josh kroenke are not here to joke
We are beginning to have empty stadium seats at Emirates the same issue that prompted Wenger's departure and it smells likes Emery might not last
when the football won bore them to death
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Emery could not even give fkhalifa birthday gift...shame!!
Klopp gave me tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2019
Jodera:
grin grin grin.
I don dey miss Fkhalifa and solo with spy for here.
See wetin una dey cause. Especially Fkhalifa my Guy. I don miss am
I miss you to bro cheesy wink

I'm trying to sign a deal at Anfield.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2019
eph12:

Please don't rape spy360 I take God beg you grin
angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Then lyunberg should be our best bet or if we can toast Roberto Martinez out from national team
Give Brendan Rodgers a big bribe to leave Leicester and join us. He did it with Swansea, then Liverpool, then Celtic, now it's Leicester. They look like a top four side already.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Klopp gave me tongue tongue
lol so you snitch on your guy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
lol so you snitch on your guy
I ain't loyal to anyone, except you're Simrone or Klopp.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I ain't loyal to anyone, except you're Simrone or Klopp.
shocked shocked
Inside life !!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2019
Spy360:

Give Brendan Rodgers a big bribe to leave Leicester and join us. He did it with Swansea, then Liverpool, then Celtic, now it's Leicester. They look like a top four side already.
no we shouldn't break bank to bring a new manager, let's try lyunberg we have nothing to lose.
I don't mind we start rebuilding with our young crops of players we will get it right, those guys are hungry for start.
That caraboa match against LFC proved what I'm saying, lampard is doing so well with that young Chelsea team.
We have saliba to join next season too within 2 years if we keep those young guns we should be competing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.