Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370284 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
no we shouldn't break bank to bring a new manager, let's try lyunberg we have nothing to lose.
I don't mind we start rebuilding with our young crops of players we will get it right, those guys are hungry for start.
That caraboa match against LFC proved what I'm saying, lampard is doing so well with that young Chelsea team.
We have saliba to join next season too within 2 years if we keep those young guns we should be competing
I think Lunjberg did a good job bringing up those lads. That's why I believe he got the assistant role. Lampard has experience leading a team for a whole season. I am not sure if Ljunberg can hold his own in the EPL spotlight. Knowing that CL is critical for us next season, is it worth the risk?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

I miss you to bro cheesy wink

I'm trying to sign a deal at Anfield.
cheesy grin grin.
See this guy. No leave us o. We all dey here o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
no we shouldn't break bank to bring a new manager, let's try lyunberg we have nothing to lose.
I don't mind we start rebuilding with our young crops of players we will get it right, those guys are hungry for start.
That caraboa match against LFC proved what I'm saying, lampard is doing so well with that young Chelsea team.
We have saliba to join next season too within 2 years if we keep those young guns we should be competing
I'm with you on this. We have the talent and squad depth(if managed properly), we just need a good manager to make use of this crop of players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jodera:
cheesy grin grin.
See this guy. No leave us o. We all dey here o
embarassed
I was once in your shoes telling RVP,Alexis, Fabregas,Nasri,Song et al " No leave us'... Now I understand why they insisted.
I'll miss you, except my deal to Liverpool falls through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:
embarassed
I was once in your shoes telling RVP,Alexis, Fabregas,Nasri,Song et al " No leave us'... Now I understand why they insisted.
Lol... You no serious o. I'll forever be arsenal till dey relegate
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:
embarassed
No wonder you wanted us to wait till October

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
grin grin grin grin. We no no say him wan jump boat like dem traitors Rvp and Nasiru usman
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jodera:
grin grin grin grin. We no no say him wan jump boat like dem traitors Rvp and Nasiru usman
Na them ma, you no see solo Dan run.
Awon plastic fans they only support during good time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I no try, some are waiting till Jan, some season ending.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jodera:
Lol... You no serious o. I'll forever be arsenal till dey relegate
Fabregas talk pass your own cheesy
If Liverpool mistakenly go unbeaten lasan..Japka finally
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Spy360:

Give Brendan Rodgers a big bribe to leave Leicester and join us. He did it with Swansea, then Liverpool, then Celtic, now it's Leicester. They look like a top four side already.

Considering the season is in progress and Leicester are having a terrific season, it will be almost impossible to lure B. Rodgers to Arsenal or any job for that matter and that applies to most coaches.
Credit to Rodgers because he has basically reinvented himself especially after the Liverpool gig. He pretty much took steps back by taking the Celtic job before landing another EPL gig and is now a strong candidate for any top job.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Fabregas talk pass your own cheesy
[/b]If Liverpool mistakenly go unbeaten lasan..Japka finally[b]
Fabregas was never an arsenal fan..so we no say na wash. Me na arsenal fan from wen my eye open.
Chai @bolded. You're really fair weather fan. And you'll be surprised, people might use that to always troll you o. Dayo go don bookmark diz your post so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Na them ma, you no see solo Dan run.
Awon plastic fans they only support during good time
grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Spy360:

Give Brendan Rodgers a big bribe to leave Leicester and join us. He did it with Swansea, then Liverpool, then Celtic, now it's Leicester. They look like a top four side already.
@sod whatever u do no Emery out form for this dude.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Roland17:

Considering the season is in progress and Leicester are having a terrific season, it will be almost impossible to lure B. Rodgers to Arsenal or any job for that matter and that applies to most coaches.
Credit to Rodgers because he has basically reinvented himself especially after the Liverpool gig. He pretty much took steps back by taking the Celtic job before landing another EPL gig and is now a strong candidate for any top job.
How about we go for Arteta. Do you think he might do a good job here...considering the fact he's guardiola right hand man
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Jodera:

How about we go for Arteta. Do you think he might do a good job here...considering the fact he's guardiola right hand man

Quick transition and chemistry are very important if we want a quick response from the team after an in season coaching change. Would Arteta be an interim or a long term hire is the bigger question for me? Right now, I have no hesitation about Arteta long term, I mean he has the resume and is an understudy to one of the best managers.
However, If we are looking for a short term manager, I mean until the end of season hire, it would be better we shoot for Freddy rather than Arteta or anyone outside the club. This is because we may get a quicker response from the team with Freddy in comparison to Arteta. He knows the players and they seem to respond very well to him from what I have seen in training. They respect him and he communicates very well with them.
It’s the safer bet than Arteta who may require time before he gets the anticipated response from the team, especially when you consider the roster at Arsenal to different from City.
There is also the option of getting Wenger to finish the season, that way, we are not trapped. My only hesitation with Freddy would be the Ole’s situation.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Roland17:

Quick transition and chemistry are very important if we want a quick response from the team after an in season coaching change. Would Arteta be an interim or a long term hire is the bigger question for me? Right now, I have no hesitation about Arteta long term, I mean he has the resume and is an understudy to one of the best managers.
However, If we are looking for a short term manager, I mean until the end of season hire, it would be better we shoot for Freddy rather than Arteta or anyone outside the club. This is because we may get a quicker response from the team with Freddy in comparison to Arteta. He knows the players and they seem to respond very well to him from what I have seen in training. They respect him and he communicates very well with them.
It’s the safer bet than Arteta who may require time before he gets the anticipated response from the team, especially when you consider the roster at Arsenal to different from City.
There is also the option of getting Wenger to finish the season, that way, we are not trapped. My only hesitation with Freddy would be the Ole’s situation.
No way, no wengay abeg.
That's the problem with arsenal fans we are too emotional, so we have forgotten everything that man did to us
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
iamoyindamola:
No way, no wengay abeg.
That's the problem with arsenal fans we are too emotional, so we have forgotten everything that man did to us

I wrote that intentionally for your reaction grin grin But if you look at it closely, e no go bad oh! It’s just until the end of the season. I go keep ambulance near your house Incase you suffer stroke. grin grin I get what you mean though baba.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
In my opinion, in-season hires are very very tricky because they do not particularly help you make a conclusive case for a long term decision even when the anticipated response is achieved by the end of the season. This is why I favor a short term hire until the end of the season after which we can make a decision.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Roland17:

I wrote that intentionally for your reaction grin grin But if you look at it closely, e no go bad oh! It’s just until the end of the season. I go keep ambulance near your house Incase you suffer stroke. grin grin I get what you mean though baba.
lmao
Na to find my way out of arsenal if that babe come back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Roland17:

I agree with you on what you said about Ljumberg for the short terms tho. It might give the players breath of fresh air and boost. But I think his scenario is more of guardiola or zidane than Ole. Why because, those two Started in-house unlike Solskjaer who was coaching a different club entirely, so I feel the chemistry and communication will be there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Roland17:

I agree with you on what you said about Ljumberg for the short terms(presently) tho. It might give the players breath of fresh air and boost. But I think his scenario is more of guardiola or zidane than Ole. Why because, those two Started in-house unlike Solskjaer who was coaching a different club entirely, so I feel the chemistry and communication will be there.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
I heard Aubameyang is the new captain... How true is this pls
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
We are playing so badly that no one remembered to celebrate Auba’s 50th goal on this thread. This is a big milestone for him and quite impressive if you consider how many games it took him to achieve this feat.

This one is for you Auba!!!!!! Hoping the next 50 come even faster!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
absky5:
I heard Aubameyang is the new captain... How true is this pls

True. He was amongst the 5 anyways so he just ascended to number one since Xhaka has been officially stripped. Emery will have to name Xhaka’s replacement or just leave it at 4.

Hierarchy for captains before Xhaka’s incident.

1. Xhaka
2. Aubameyang
3. Bellerin
4. Lacazette
5. Ozil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Roland17:

He is my top choice really. Exciting football.

And he can grind very well too. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2019
So we are playing on a Wednesday ad opposed to our normal Thursday night football
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
There's one guy in QPR his name is eze,this guy is handful and still very young.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IBINDTOMYSELF: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
This is MADNESS...

Get this Coach out of my club...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Roland17:

Arleta wouldn't even accept an interim job. He was favorite to get the main job two seasons ago, but turned it down due to power issues. He will only laugh at the suggestion of interim conditions.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by absky5(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
First half gone but no single shot on target

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.