Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2379233 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) ... (3565) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 9:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Salah fit break leg, mane fit get covid, Allison and vvd fit fight
Be very careful undecided
Lmao.. Well, we still have a jota origi, konate nd nat philips. It just a goal needed nd i beleive they can get d job done. U should be careful.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lmao.. Well, we still have a jota origi, konate nd nat philips. It just a goal needed nd i beleive they can get d job done. U should be careful.
Fvck it
The whole first team will have bug then angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Fvck it The whole first team will have bug then angry angry
Leemao
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
As u don apologise, e don finish. Dont worry, i'll speak to klopp nt to hit hard on arsenal. A 1-0 defeat should be enough.
Liverpool can't keep a clean sheet so you might want to ask for more from your front men...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
Liverpool can't keep a clean sheet so you might want to ask for more from your front men...
well judging 4rm d way we dealt with ur lots.. They are capable..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Silentgroper:
well judging 4rm d way we dealt with ur lots.. They are capable..
Ole's lot...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 5:15am On Nov 09, 2021
With respect to the Saka's disallowed goal the below is the best, simple and lay man understanding and it clearly define same

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 5:20am On Nov 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Welcome back bro
Thanks Man
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 5:30am On Nov 09, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Are you sure that's his first
Yes that is his first call up to the senior squad after the preferred defender from Portuguese league sustained an injury.

Gabriel Magalhaes has been rewarded for his fine Arsenal form with a first ever call up to the senior Brazilian national side.

The 23-year-old has been immense since returning to the Gunners side after a knee injury since August and has played key part in their recent revival and 10 match unbeaten run.

Despite having not lost a game in Arsenal shirt since April the strength in depth that the Selecao have in the defensive areas, with players like Chelsea's Thiago Silva, PSG's Marquinhos and Eder Militao of Real Madrid, meant that the former Lille defender had only made his country's under-23 side.

But now after an injury to Lucas Verissimo, Gabriel will jet off to be part of the senior Brazil group for the first time.

This is not expected to affect his availability for Arsenal when they return from the international break.

During the last round of international fixtures fellow Brazilians Alisson and Fabinho were forced to miss Liverpool's Premier League clash with Watford after being forced to isolate due to the UK government's Covid-19 restrictions.

But after all countries were removed from the red list on October 28 Gabriel should be free to play for the Gunners when they travel to Anfield to play Jurgen Klopp's side when the Premier League resumes in just under a fortnight's time provided that he does not pick up an injuries.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 5:45am On Nov 09, 2021
ESR and Saka

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Hopefully the unbeaten run would continue against LIVERPOOL after the international break by His grace

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:02am On Nov 09, 2021
Can Dusan Vlahovic be the solution to Arsenal blunt strike force come January or summer when Lacazette must have gone?

He has scored 10 goals in 13 appearances for Florentina this season in All competition

He is the hottest property right now at £68 million

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
We The ARSENAL in fifth are now 6, 3, 3, 2 points behind CHELSEA in first, MAN CITY in second, WEST HAM UNITED in third and LIVERPOOL in fourth RESPECTIVELY

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Breaking News! Relegation threatened ARSENAL are 3 points above Manchester united after 11 games against the position 3 for Manchester united and the Rock bottom placing for ARSENAL after just 3 games following our losses to Brentford, Chelsea and Manchester City

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Kbs468:
ESR and Saka
If this two boys arrange free kick against you, you have to be extra careful... kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:57am On Nov 09, 2021
This is why we are the ARSENAL. IT'S IN THE BLOOD. IT'S IN OUR BLOOD

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2021
Have your say

Your opinion is needed for a pool in here

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2021
What an unbelievable stats that we have picked up more points than anyone else at home this season in the premier league.

This is shocking indeed but that means we just need to avoid conceding away from home and then we would be good to go in terms of the top 4 challenge and hopefully earn the champions league spot at the end of the season in Truth

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2021
What a comparison

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Welcome back boss Kbs468.
Really missed your updates and arsenal post.

Na jencejyde remain now o cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Family Affair

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Popularity contest

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Kbs468:
What a comparison
I feel the comparison between tavarez and Sancho is unfair. If they're playing the same position or almost same position, the comparison would have been okay.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Kbs468:
Have your say

Your opinion is needed for a pool in here
they're proving so, but I'll love to make my conclusion at the end of the season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Imagine that Ben white of Arsenal isn't called up for England?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Jodera:
I feel the comparison between tavarez and Sancho is unfair. If they're playing the same position or almost same position, the comparison would have been okay.
Very well said and I quite agree with you on what you have just said for the comparison is even very much unnecessary and uncalled for

Jodera:
they're proving so, but I'll love to make my conclusion at the end of the season
Okay but certainly if the can continue with the synergy that they have developed, champions league football would be back again for the ARSENAL at the end of the season that you have just referenced

Jodera:
Welcome back boss Kbs468.
Really missed your updates and arsenal post.

Na jencejyde remain now o cheesy
Thanks Man. I very much appreciate the recognition and acknowledgement
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kbs468(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Spy360:

If this two boys arrange free kick against you, you have to be extra careful... kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2021
Kbs468:

Very well said and I quite agree with you on what you have just said for the comparison is even very much unnecessary and uncalled for

Okay but certainly if the can continue with the synergy that they have developed, champions league football would be back again for the ARSENAL at the end of the season that you have just referenced
Yeah, if they can continue with the synergy and understanding especially the 2nd half of the season when things are tough very well and we eventually make top 4, then na 200% I go give them grin

Thanks Man. I very much appreciate the recognition and acknowledgement
You're welcome
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Kbs468:
He will, I'm sure he'll make the world cup squad if he continues with these performances.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2021
An unpopular opinion.
To be honest, I'm having mixed feelings ESR and especially Gabriel are being called to the national team. I know if they put on these performances they're giving, they'll surely make the world cup team, but as for now, I'm just afraid let none suffer any injury while on Intl break either through training.
Am I happy for them to get their first call up? Yes

But the arsenal fan in me is not so happy cos if anything happens (esp to ESR), na pepe we go com dey see
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Jodera:
An unpopular opinion.
To be honest, I'm having mixed feelings ESR and especially Gabriel are being called to the national team. I know if they put on these performances they're giving, they'll surely make the world cup team, but as for now, I'm just afraid let none suffer any injury while on Intl break either through training.
Am I happy for them to get their first call up? Yes

But the arsenal fan in me is not so happy cos if anything happens (esp to ESR), na pepe we go com dey see
This is the reason I'm not all for international call up for now
During wengay days we suffer alot from international break
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Kbs468:
Absolutely nonsensical. Though ESR and Gabriel eventually got theirs, but White has been phenomenal and really deserves a call. Southgate is another Ole...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) ... (3565) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.