Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,439 members, 7,937,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2435871 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
There's nothing more to be said in this regard beyond this - only dimwits see a statement regarding Arsenal's best player and respond by talking about the most productive player. It shows a clear inability to understand simple posts and engage in a coherent discussion.

With that I draw a line under this pathetic display by so called Munchen fans who prefer to spend more time on other clubs' threads than theirs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
debosky: There's nothing more to be said in this regard beyond this - only dimwits see a statement regarding Arsenal's best player and respond by talking about the most productive player. It shows a clear inability to understand simple posts and engage in a coherent discussion.

With that I draw a line under this pathetic display by so called Munchen fans who prefer to spend more time on other clubs' threads than theirs.

You obviously don't know what loneliness can do to a human grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
debosky: There's nothing more to be said in this regard beyond this - only dimwits see a statement regarding Arsenal's best player and respond by talking about the most productive player. It shows a clear inability to understand simple posts and engage in a coherent discussion.

Yeah u better run with your tail between your legs! This is not the first time I'm making you look like a learner
Lie 1

debosky:

So Walcott that didn't score/assist for nearly 4 months is more deserving than Cazorla?

How do you define consistent? Cazorla scored in September, October, November, December, February and March and he's not consistent? cheesy

That a third of Cazorla's goals came against Reading has no bearing on consistency. Santi scored against Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs, so what is the issue?

debosky: I like it when cats like you try to re-write the bollocks you said earlier.

This is my first post on this issue:

After which you entered the conversation with:

What were you implying when you said the above? What did you mean by 'best' here? cheesy

Revisionism at its best.
Lie 2

www.nairaland.com/810639/arsenal-fan-thread-rising-ashes/231

Read again and you can see why I made the statement I made instead of resorting to blatant lies
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
dayokanu:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2013

Where else can a fruitful woman boast if not in the House of a barren woman

WHere else can treble winners take a dump if not on the thread of trophyless clubs?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2013
dayokanu:

Where else can a fruitful woman boast if not in the House of a barren woman

WHere else can treble winners take a dump if not on the thread of trophyless clubs?
boast?.. But you were here before bayern won those things.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2013

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2013
It's definitely going to be a long summer. Even the players are batting eyes at Arsenal these days, instead of just Arsene saying 'he likes' so and so player.

Higuain, Benteke, Wanyama. . . .I'm sure we'll be linked with over a hundred players before August 31st.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2013

uncle, are u a new convert in the arsenal camp? from your coach to the last fan, u are the ones guilty of discussing other clubs. u look so much into the affairs of other clubs and discuss how wasteful other teams are. maybe u are a learner in this field. have u forgotten why Mourinho called wenger Viewer some time ago. that was a portuguese word according to Mou that describes someone that leaves him problems to discuss another man's.
i will urge u to advise ur club to do something about the trophy-less situation in ur club that is gradually turning ur fans into saddists. once a happy group of ppl are now a violent set of men. that is too bad but must u be arsenal fan? change club if u are no longer comfortable. stop this arsenal till u die attitude and seek for happiness where it is affordable. ur coach keep promising u this season. this time around he said the changes in clubs managers now put ur team in advantage position but is that possible without quality players?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2013
Has the Puma deal been officially announced yet? Seems odd it was all in the papers early last month yet we haven't heard anything formally from AFC.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by abes(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2013
Though a gunner, but this is funny grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2013
abes: Though a gunner, but this is funny grin grin grin

una go kill person ooo

i saw this one too...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by biolabee(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2013
Funny pics.. damn! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2013
abes: Though a gunner, but this is funny grin grin grin

This kuli-kuli life grin grin why is Juup Heynckes not in this btw?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
#COYG

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by FBS: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai as..s.nal and wengs don suffer.

abes:

Roberto even senior wengs for europe grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
Wenger don suffer sha. Just because of thaf ref CL final in 2006. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
See useless life

On the bright side Wenger could be pointing his fingers on all direction and would say "who didnt win the fourth place??

[img]http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/attachments/img-20130605-wa0003-jpg.14188/[/img]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
R2bees: boast?.. But you were here before bayern won those things.

Because I was certain we would win and I was also certain that you wont
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
HNIC:
I saw the interview on TV.
What was wrong in what Henry said?
What did he say that makes him look disgruntled?
In fact, he put paid once and for all to what haters have been saying about what happened on the final day of the season.
Some journos and bloggers just wanted to distort views and poison the mind of football followers(perhaps, bitter at the disappointment of Spurs losing out) by claiming Arsenal celebrated '4th place trophy'.
With 10 games to go Spuds were leading Arsenal by 7 points and even optimistic Arsenal fans thought it was the season Arsenal would finally drop out of CL places.The team won 8 and drew 2(Champions stuff)to pip their bitter North London rivals to 5th place and people expect them after the match to just walk away?
When Chelsea beat Villa to secure a CL spot, they celebrated on the field also and waved to their fans.
The Arsenal players do same on final day and the media goes into overdrive, claiming we celebrated like we won the league.Did you see any champagne being opened on the field? smh....
What can be deduced from the interview is that Arsenal are too big a club to be settling for just fourth.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Jubilating for pipping Spurs shouldn't be happening because Spurs have never finished above Arsenal in donkey years. So it's not like it's an achievement to start with.
Chelsea had a successful season by all accounts, they had a European final to look forward to, so you could excuse them if they went on a parade in front of their fans.What I saw in the St. James Park visitor's dressing room can hardly qualify for media over-drive.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Arsenal.com finally confirms Arshavin would be leaving as exclusively revealed about two weeks ago by proudlysports cheesy
Squillaci (!!!) and Denilson will be joining him.
Andrey Arshavin, Denilson and Sebastien Squillaci will leave the Club when they come to the end of their contracts on June 30, and Arsenal would like to take this opportunity to thank them for their contribution and wish them well for the future.

Arshavin made 144 appearances for Arsenal, scoring 31 times over the course of five seasons. He netted four times in the 4-4 draw with Liverpool at Anfield in April 2009 during an excellent debut season in England. Despite limited first-team opportunities in recent times, he has continued to contribute, providing five assists and one goal in his 11 appearances during 2012/13.

A vastly experienced player, the 32-year-old has 74 caps for Russia, for whom he played a key role at Euro 2008 and 2012. He was named Russian Footballer of the Year in 2006.

Denilson, who joined from Sao Paulo in 2006, has spent the past two seasons on loan at his boyhood club in the Brasileirao. The 25-year-old represented Arsenal on 153 occasions from 2006 to 2011. He made 51 appearances in a standout 2008/09 campaign, featuring in all but one Premier League game.

Squillaci leaves Arsenal after three years with the Club, having signed from Sevilla in summer 2010. The Frenchman, who has 21 caps for his country, was a regular in his opening season with the Club, featuring 32 times in 2010/11. His first-team opportunities have been limited in the last two terms.

Everyone at Arsenal would like to wish Andrey, Denilson and Sebastien all the very best.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-trio-set-to-leave-the-club
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2013
^^ Na desperation be dis oh. . . what did you 'exclusively' report that wasn't common knowledge? cheesy

Didn't everyone and his dog know that Andrey's contract was up in the summer? cheesy

Now if you bring news of Chamakh and Bendtner departing, then you can claim an exclusive. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2013
debosky: ^^ Na desperation be dis oh. . . what did you 'exclusively' report that wasn't common knowledge? cheesy

Didn't everyone and his dog know that Andrey's contract was up in the summer? cheesy

Now if you bring news of Chamakh and Bendtner departing, then you can claim an exclusive. grin

These were the responses we got when we broke the news on 20th of May:

Kay-dee
official nibo ? emi ori nkankan o.

debosky
^^ You don start rumour peddling again? cheesy

Maybe 'everyone and his dog' know much more than kay-dee and debosky (sorry kay-dee for bringing you into this cheesy)

Don't worry, we'll bring you news on Bendtner and Chamakh soon. Our journos are working day and night cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by loyika(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ Muks kiss kiss, i ask again; "Whats up with all these rules and regs!?"

Well i must believe that Arsene is doing a "Clear Out" before new purchases, but then i see him buying some more unproven young guys and then lose hope.

Wash, Rinse and repeat!!

embarassed GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 2:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
loyika: @ Muks kiss kiss, i ask again; "Whats up with all these rules and regs!?"

Well i must believe that Arsene is doing a "Clear Out" before new purchases, but then i see him buying some more unproven young guys and then lose hope.

Wash, Rinse and repeat!!

embarassed GOONER 89

i see dead people!
is this the same loyika?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by loyika(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
YUP!!- Back like Jordan wearing the "45"

Sharon whats good.

Nothing much changed since i left, still waiting for that elusive trophy and hearing AFC Board are planning to give Le Prof a contract extension

Seems these guys still watch TV "IN BLACK AND WHITE"

This alone really illustrates the gulf that exist between supporters and those that run these footie clubs tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
loyika: YUP!!- Back like Jordan wearing the "45"
Sharon whats good.

Nothing much changed since i left, still waiting for that elusive trophy and hearing AFC Board are planning to give Le Prof a contract extension

Seems these guys still watch TV "IN BLACK AND WHITE"

This alone really illustrates the gulf that exist between supporters and those that run these footie clubs tongue

tongue GOONER 89

na wa o!
long time no writtens........how's your heart rate? we need you to bring back dr. kit, and hundreds of the other arsenal fans you took off the forum. arsenal would win the league next season. 2004 was a good year, 2014 can't be any different. cheesy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by loyika(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
I doubt KitKat is really interested in the going ons at Arsene FC!!

Since Arsene is obviously running the club like a business rather than a football club.

Anyways lets see the hand he places this summer. Probably take Shrek off your hands for a start.

2 months of transfer news bore-fests to deal with tongue

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 1025: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
is good ashravin did not kill his carrier at chelsea. arsenal fans are quick to say who chelsea has killed his carrier. we saw this guy came in red hot but is now leaving as a cold beer. i wish him the best of luck and advise others to learn from him.
arsenal is for kids - up coming footballers and not established players. chamakh, bendtner, denilson,squilaci etc all got what they signed for.
the sky is still blue.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
loyika: I doubt KitKat is really interested in the going ons at Arsene FC!!

Since Arsene is obviously running the club like a business rather than a football club.

Anyways lets see the hand he places this summer. Probably take Shrek off your hands for a start.

tongue GOONER 89

The same Loyika we saw on TV jumping in ecstasy has now all but given up

Pele the Lord is your strenght

Is anyone in contact with Duduspace, Tell him to come back cos the FFP is almost starting
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by loyika(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nazikanu tongue Get thee behind me tongue

Anyways nice one see your Bundeshyteliga team doing well. (Happy Bayern put an end to this "Tiki Taka" rubbish Barca keep giving us and all this ; "Barca are the best thing since white bread bunkum"wink

FFP will not work because Platini is a Pussy!! Better than Sepp but a pussy nonetheless. He won't stand up to the Monacos, PSGs and Citehs of this world.

In Arsene we slightly trust. undecided

tongue GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
loyika: I doubt KitKat is really interested in the going ons at Arsene FC!!

tongue GOONER 89

please take rooney off us.....
£25m and he's all yours. i am tired of his shenanigans. why is dr. kit no longer interested in arsenal? huh?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (3634) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Demolz and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.