Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2369793 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2022
Spy360:

The strongest rumours I am hearing is that Arsenal wants to pay 40m for Modryk of Ukraine S. Donestk. Since we are having ESr back too, Martinelli will become a CF to compete with Nketiah.

I think we underrate Nketiah.
I don't see any reason to go for another CF if we want balogun to grow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:

I don't see any reason to go for another CF if we want balogun to grow
For me it's not about Balogun growing, it's about winning the league as we have a good chance this season.

That said, Balogun has proven that he can be a reliable backup after his performances on loan. He has 8goals I think and leading the lines for his loan club.

Nketiah also is there. We also have Martinelli.

If we must buy another striker he has to be top notch- and confirmed. Not a 'lets watch and see' futuristic striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2022
Spy360:
In one breath...
@4:57pm

@5:09pm

Make we dey take am easy sometimes. Na this kind thing make Tinubu dey contest for president

Did you watched the match? As at the time of that first post, Vieira had missed 2 big chances and Nelson was losing the ball anyhow. Nelson was poor in that match
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2022
iamoyindamola:
White went home for misconduct
He was allegedly to have bust up with the assistant coach and he struggled to relate with his mates but saka and ramsdale are there na
He didn't join up with the squad in UAE because people will ask questions
I also read he doesn't watch football when he's not playing but that's not enough excuse, if this is true white won't smell call up from mumugate again
I don't believe this. The same White o... This is his second season with us yet I can remember him having any discipline issue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:49am On Dec 09, 2022
Spy360:

The strongest rumours I am hearing is that Arsenal wants to pay 40m for Modryk of Ukraine S. Donestk. Since we are having ESr back too, Martinelli will become a CF to compete with Nketiah.

I think we underrate Nketiah.
I think this is the issue.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2022
mostob:
Did you watched the match? As at the time of that first post, Vieira had missed 2 big chances and Nelson was losing the ball anyhow. Nelson was poor in that match
Do you know how many chances Mbape or Kane miss before they score? My point is that we are too much in a haste to condemn someone. See how Giroud became a legend in France. Someone that we labelled waste. Lets take it easy before we finish Nelson and Fabio. They are not world class but they arent that bad either. especially for Nelson. I have hope that he will come good.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Spy360:

Do you know how many chances Mbape or Kane miss before they score? My point is that we are too much in a haste to condemn someone. See how Giroud became a legend in France. Someone that we labelled waste. Lets take it easy before we finish Nelson and Fabio. They are not world class but they arent that bad either. especially for Nelson. I have hope that he will come good.
Nobody is finishing anyone here. Like I asked, did you watch the match? Nelson was basically misplacing his passes. Ordinary simple pass, He would ran to a wall and lost the ball.

And if you had keenly followed my posts, you'd noticed I was merely giving update. You shouldn't single out only the criticism.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
mostob:
Nobody is finishing anyone here. Like I asked, did you watch the match? Nelson was basically misplacing his passes. Ordinary simple pass, He would ran to a wall and lost the ball.

And if you had keenly followed my posts, you'd noticed I was merely giving update. You shouldn't single out only the criticism.
Asking for Zaha or Felix isn't match update to me.

Overall, they both played well- giving assists and scoring goals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Spy360:

Asking for Zaha or Felix isn't match update to me.

Overall, they both played well- giving assists and scoring goals.
Have you ever follow match commentary before?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2022
Una Dey see my man Martinez doing it for Argentina.
2 saves now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2022
kokaneprodigy:
Una Dey see my man Martinez doing it for Argentina.
2 saves now
The day Leno carry injury na when Martinez finally got reborn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2022
Martinelli in Dubai...
Xhaka, Partey and Tomi don reach since. Be like say we go get full house by tomorrow
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2022
I just watched Emi Martinez’s interview shortly after yesterday match and mehn ! That guy speaks good English ! I even understand his English better than Harry Kane’s

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFgkKBU8/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2022
BlueRayDick:
I just watched Emi Martinez’s interview shortly after yesterday match and mehn ! That guy speaks good English ! I even understand his English better than Harry Kane’s

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFgkKBU8/
Kane just like every local English man have accent
It's like ijebu man or ekiti man speaking Yoruba if you don't listen attentively you won't understand
Na Irish English worse pass
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2022
Twins

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Gentlemen I found partey replacement

Sofyan Amrabat

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Gentlemen I found partey replacement
Sofyan Amrabat
The guy na baller... Arteta should do the needful
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:00am On Dec 11, 2022
Nothing made me happier than watching the DIRTY Spud miss the PK. The anguish in his face brought delight to my soul. Knowing the pain and sorrow that would haunt him forever fills my spirit with happiness!
#COYG!!!

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
mostob:
Martinelli in Dubai...

Xhaka, Partey and Tomi don reach since.
Be like say we go get full house by tomorrow
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a full house. Only Saliba and Jesus are not with the squad now.

Zinchenko is trying to stay fit after his 'tight muscle' problem.
Arteta said ESR will be given the desired time to recover fully.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
mostob:
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a full house. Only Saliba and Jesus are not with the squad now.

Zinchenko is trying to stay fit after his 'tight muscle' problem.
Arteta said ESR will be given the desired time to recover fully.
And saka

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
iamoyindamola:

And saka
Saka should be in camp already. White and Rammy are already in camp.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Xhaka, Partey, Tomiyasu, Martinelli and now Saka, all of them rejected time off to join up with the group in Dubai ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Xhaka, Partey, Tomiyasu, Martinelli and now Saka, all of them rejected time off to join up with the group in Dubai ASAP.
This is the attitude some of us have been clamoring for. No time to dwell on the past. Focus on what's ahead and make your advantage count. The team have a bigger prize ahead and it glad to see that they also realize this . Hopefully they can come out tops
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2022
Roland17:
Nothing made me happier than watching the DIRTY Spud miss the PK. The anguish in his face brought delight to my soul. Knowing the pain and sorrow that would haunt him forever fills my spirit with happiness!
#COYG!!!

Award for best comment of the year. This was brutal. No peace for any Spuds....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Jencejyde:

This is the attitude some of us have been clamoring for. No time to dwell on the past. Focus on what's ahead and make your advantage count. The team have a bigger prize ahead and it glad to see that they also realize this . Hopefully they can come out tops
It's the attitude for me
They are committed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
Roland17:
#COYG!!!

lol. It was a mixed emotion for me.. I wanted England to win because of my boy Saka but I don't want any glory or celebration for Spurs' captain. Yes I was also glad he missed the PK, cos I was already angry with the coach for subing my boy who was the best player on the pitch for England...but was still sad England was kicked out. Overall my boy will still go for more WC tournaments hopefully under a better coach... but this should be the end of the road for the likes of Kane, Ronaldo, Messi et al... Kane should have joined City last year, maybe the bad luck of Spud misery would have left him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
So long a time bro..

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Izurejoice: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2022
mostob:
So long a time bro..
who is that dark guy in their middle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2022
Izurejoice:
who is that dark guy in their middle.
Barcary Sagna
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
mostob:
So long a time bro..
Cedric small ooo shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
Shegzdave:

Cedric small ooo shocked
Probably the shortest in the squad. Arthur Okonkwo is the tallest.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2022
ObaIgwe1:

lol. It was a mixed emotion for me.. I wanted England to win because of my boy Saka but I don't want any glory or celebration for Spurs' captain. Yes I was also glad he missed the PK, cos I was already angry with the coach for subing my boy who was the best player on the pitch for England...but was still sad England was kicked out. Overall my boy will still go for more WC tournaments hopefully under a better coach... but this should be the end of the road for the likes of Kane, Ronaldo, Messi et al... Kane should have joined City last year, maybe the bad luck of Spud misery would have left him.

Saka was their best player and he did the "Southgate thing" by removing his best attacking threat....I was happy when Southgate removed him because Saka left the game unscathed which is everything I was praying for.

Also, no one will blame him for the loss and when that DIRT missed the PK, you should have seen me!!! Outside of the fact that it was against my team, knowing it was the DIRT that missed it, I was overwhelmed with joy!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.