Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2369785 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Check any of those sports channels na the 60mins site i see say dstv they show
I still they office

Channel 207 dey show am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SirKay3(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
Awilo is playing well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2022
I've been impressed with Hein's distributions so far.
Sambi has not been bad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2022
Does not even look as if Partey was substituted. Elneny appreciation post
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SirKay3(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2022
Arsenal 2 - 1 AC Milan
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Chai... Gabe..abeg stand up
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
SirKay3:
Arsenal 2 - 1 AC Milan
The ref wan shine ni sha.
Which Kain useless free kick was that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2022
Roland17 is that you wearing arsenal jersey and waving ac milan flag
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Butter, Lucky Dubem and Souza are on. Eddie, Nelson and Tesco out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
Hein is too calm for his age...chai
Nwaneri and Smith coming in for Ode and Sambi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
mostob:
Hein is too calm for his age...chai

Nwaneri and Smith coming in for Ode and Sambi
Come of it he's 20 na
But he's really improve

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Come of it he's 20 na But he's really improve
I know. I just love his composure
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by SirKay3(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2022
Penalty
Arsenal won 4 - 3
So, Arsenal is on 8 points. Arsenal wins Dubai Super Cup 2022
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2022
mostob:
I know. I just love his composure
He's better than okonkwo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2022
iamoyindamola:
Roland17 is that you wearing arsenal jersey and waving ac milan flag

grin grin grin grin E fit be me oh!!!

This is always a difficult fixture for me and many times, I don't watch, like today's game.

During the winter I mix both club apparels. I can wear an AC Milan Jersey with an Arsenal scarf around my neck or vice versa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
Roland17:

This is always a difficult fixture for me and many times, I don't watch, like today's game.

During the winter I mix both club apparels. I can wear an AC Milan Jersey with an Arsenal scarf around my neck or vice versa.
I wan stone that man through the laptop
He was just celebrating all the goals scored grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2022
If I were conte I will punish richardlison, this stupid boy think he's superman that can play all through the years without injuries
He did it with Everton going to Olympics, Copa America in the space of 2 months and still resume the league with Everton
He's fond of playing with knock now that Brazil is out he's also on the sideline, I hate such players you may think he's hardworking but he's stupid and reckless to me

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2022
iamoyindamola:
If I were conte I will punish richardlison, this stupid boy think he's superman that can play all through the years without injuries
He did it with Everton going to Olympics, Copa America in the space of 2 months and still resume the league with Everton
He's fond of playing with knock now that Brazil is out he's also on the sideline, I hate such players you may think he's hardworking but he's stupid and reckless to me

Well, during the period Alexis was with us and was one of our most important players along side Ozil; for two straight seasons he would play almost all our EPL games, FA cup and then proceed to Copa America during off season when he should be resting. This was the period Copa America was played in two straight years.

I guess that's the reason Alexis suffered burn out and turned bad business for man utd when they signed him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Well, during the period Alexis was with us and was one of our most important players along side Ozil; for two straight seasons he would play almost all our EPL games, FA cup and then proceed to Copa America during off season when he should be resting. This was the period Copa America was played in two straight years.

I guess that's the reason Alexis suffered burn out and turned bad business for man utd when they signed him.
Exactly the boy is stupid
Rashford is just recovering from same situation, na God they help us on saka
But this richardlison own too much
And no be say na only football, them still they fvck wella cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2022
Roland17:

It's either you go dey cheat or you are just polygamous. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2022
Nelson's performance yesterday is worthy of note. The guy has really improved even in his goal scoring.

His goal yesterday suggests he is really hungry for stardom
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2022
Spy360:

It's either you go dey cheat or you are just polygamous. undecided

Nwanne, neither grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Spy360:
Nelson's performance yesterday is worthy of note. The guy has really improved even in his goal scoring.

His goal yesterday suggests he is really hungry for stardom

Nelson is one player I desperately hope succeeds at Arsenal. I root for this kid because of course I am partial to Hale End player but also, he is now showing some maturity with his game and he seems a lot more confident now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
My boy Saliba might start..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Roland17:
My boy Saliba might start..

Deschamps no rate your boy las las
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:56am On Dec 15, 2022
Only arsenal link with that Ukraine winger, Felix, vlahovic rumour has it we are favourite for the 3
Personally we might not get any and e go pain me die
I will go for Felix as priority because he can play 4 roles (AM, CF,RW,LW)
But he's the most expensive embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2022
Mukina2 why is this guy derailing even when we have another thread for it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Deschamps no rate your boy las las

It’s not about not rating Saliba but more of Deschamps being a creature of habit and doing the logical thing.

Konate has started a game in this WC before yesterday, so it was a safer bet than picking Saliba to start in a crucial semi-final game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2022
Roland17:

It’s not about not rating Saliba but more of Deschamps being a creature of habit and doing the logical thing.

Konate has started a game in this WC before yesterday, so it was a safer bet than picking Saliba to start in a crucial semi-final game.

Aside that

I was expecting Saliba to get the nod ahead of konate at first when he used konate to start their first game or so

And yes it was logical
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Aside that

I was expecting Saliba to get the nod ahead of konate at first when he used konate to start their first game or so

And yes it was logical
The truth is he doesn't rate arsenal players
Check his record

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.