Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,934 members, 7,873,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370241 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2023
So arteta is the next best untouchable thing that doesn’t deserve criticism because he’s doing us a favor😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2023
Chaiii, Arsenal don suffer! Now we should be grateful to have Arteta as coach of a historic club like Arsenal!

Kaiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2023
i hate hypocritical mfs. the same people that questioned teta's in game management and tactical switch when we drew brentford and lost to everton claiming he should have done this as to that and should have sub obi and try ada, were the same people celebrating when he did the same exact type of sub against aston villa and bournmouth and ended up winning those ones. oga y'all forget that this is the internet and a lot of shits here stays forever and can't be erased. FOR THE LAST TIME, YES WE FVCKED YES WE DID BUT.... saka was used just above too much yes, but who would have deputize him without our hearts falling into shallow holes?,nelson?, seriously?! that one that was injured most of the season and can't do half what saka does, on the left wing up untill trossard came who in that team could comfortably drop nelli? elneny wey we take hold body for partey go sideline and we all so awilo right?. viera decided to do us balablue, esr was injured too. so FROM DEEP DOWN MY HEART FVCK Y'ALL FOR QUESTIONING TETA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lol
https://theathletic.com/football/team/arsenal/stats/

https://theathletic.com/football/team/manchester-city/stats/

I hope you won't crawl back to your hole
Oyindamola abeg open the links and interpret the stats because it doesn't make any sense relating to what you are whining about.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2023
Spy360:

Oyindamola abeg open the links and interpret the stats because it doesn't make any sense relating to what you are whining about.
Lmao
I just bursted your lies attached is city team
GP is game played
GS is game start
Do you still want me to interpret for you compare the team with arsenal and tell me the manager that used same team for majority of the season
You too they lie sha, I hate liars chai

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2023
germaphobe:
something that liverpool have failed to do in two separate reasons even tho the have a ucl tested and trusted team. una think man city na beans?, show me any epl champions that have ever won their last 15 epl matches if not city, even who have ever won 10 straight last epl games?. na who never de under pressure to deliver a special job that others before him failed to deliver go insult arteta and this young arsenal team OVERLY MORE THAN THEY SHOULD. next season we go again thats what i know. and if you quote me with intention of getting an argue of debate,lol, then FVCK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
I dedicate this bolded to my friend and brother Sod.

grin grin grin

Leave Roland for now his case is different. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 5:56pm On May 27, 2023
germaphobe:
something that liverpool have failed to do in two separate reasons even tho the have a ucl tested and trusted team. una think man city na beans?, show me any epl champions that have ever won their last 15 epl matches if not city, even who have ever won 10 straight last epl games?. na who never de under pressure to deliver a special job that others before him failed to deliver go insult arteta and this young arsenal team OVERLY MORE THAN THEY SHOULD. next season we go again thats what i know. and if you quote me with intention of getting an argue of debate,lol, then FVCK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Normally I don't respond to post with curse words or insults or one that tends to shut down other view points with an attitude of My-Viewpoint- is-best.

You don't need curse words or insults to pass across your view points.

The debates has been on this thread for weeks now and I have not seen any curse word or insult till now.

The important thing is that we are ALL Arsenal Fans with a common goal of seeing our team excel, when we win we all celebrate, when we lose we all feel the pain, but the way we read matches and express our pain/losses will always differ, but we can always disagree to agree without curse words and insults.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Normally I don't respond to post with curse words or insults or one that tends to shut down other view points with an attitude of My-Viewpoint- is-best.

You don't need curse words or insults to pass across your view points.

The debates has been on this thread for weeks now and I have not seen any curse word or insult till now.

The important thing is that we are ALL Arsenal Fans with a common goal of seeing our team excel, when we win we all celebrate, when we lose we all feel the pain, but the way we read matches and express our pain/losses will always differ, but we can always disagree to agree without curse words and insults.
. did you say curse words?, lol, i guess the "olodo", "mumu" and other words they type down here ain't curse words too. shalom bro, i don talk am and i'm not taking back my words.
PS= so because i expressed my own view, that means i'm now trying to prove that my opinion is best?, lol. people. lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2023
funny thing is those that have doubts and alot of questions about how we will fare next season na d same set of people that believe and trusted kloop when he was rebuilding liverpool. kloop asked for 4years and delivered exactly at year no.4, arteta is asking for 5years and we all can see great improvement in year 3 already, but somehow he is a clueless man(yes truely he's clueless cus he has never been in this type of race before even as a player). and mean while robert de zeb wey don dey for coaching before am and still finished way below him is nowa better coach than him, as if we have a superstar in our team. who wan vex make he vex after all none of us dey happy already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2023
Elejo oshi ma fi ejo pa wa na
Shalaye on top shalaye

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lmao
I just bursted your lies attached is city team
GP is game played
GS is game start
Do you still want me to interpret for you compare the team with arsenal and tell me the manager that used same team for majority of the season
You too they lie sha, I hate liars chai
I don't see much difference honestly. They both have players on 30+ games. So what's the fuse?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2023
Spy360:

I don't see much difference honestly. They both have players on 30+ games. So what's the fuse?
Lol still lying
Only 2 outfield players in city have 30+apps as starters
In arsenal about 6 have start 30+ matches
Can you imagine ramsdale and gabu haven't missed a single game
Saka have played all matches coming on as sub just once the lad also played WC
Odegaard have played 36 times
I am asking you again who's the anywhere belle face manager

The most important players in city are haaland and kdb
Haaland have played 35 matches with 33 apps as a starter
Kdb start 28 matches and came in 4 times

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:23am On May 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lol still lying
Only 2 outfield players in city have 30+apps as starters
In arsenal about 6 have start 30+ matches
Can you imagine ramsdale and gabu haven't missed a single game
Saka have played all matches coming on as sub just once the lad also played WC
Odegaard have played 36 times
I am asking you again who's the anywhere belle face manager

The most important players in city are haaland and kdb
Haaland have played 35 matches with 33 apps as a starter
Kdb start 28 matches and came in 4 times
That's how terrible the squad is. Who should play if Saka isn't ? Dubbery?

Who should play is Odegaard isn't? Vieira?

Who should play if Gabu isn't?

You should appreciate effort. It's important in life. One day people will question yours too, and thunder will fire you if you give any excuse
So don't let thunder fire you please.

Not all of us are like Arsenal fans, some of us are like Dortmund fans.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 5:25am On May 28, 2023
Spy360:

You should appreciate effort. It's important in life. One day people will question yours too, and thunder will fire you if you give any excuse

Turner against Newcastle?
Veira to play against liverpool or even Aston villa or crystal palace
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 7:17am On May 28, 2023
This post-mortem never finish? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2023
Spy360:

First of all why were you lying pep uses same squad
Secondly whose fault is it if arteta doesn’t have replacement?
The owners gave him money or not
He got awilo and viera,more over esr and Nelson have been fit all season
Your excuse no hold water you are just glorifying failure
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2023
iamoyindamola:

First of all why were you lying pep uses same squad
Secondly whose fault is it if arteta doesn’t have replacement?
The owners gave him money or not
He got awilo and viera,more over esr and Nelson have been fit all season
Your excuse no hold water you are just glorifying failure
bro did you say ESR and Nelson have been fit all season?. and you forgot that arsenal operated with a limited budget last summer. lets just pray they make the right signings this summer na wetin i de pray for. i hear say partey name don de show face for departure list na true?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 28, 2023
God please dont let me be useless like arsenal.
The come hopeless and they go back hopeless grin grin grin grin grin. Useless team!!!!. If any of my child want to join arsenal I go carry am go rehabilitation center asap!!!.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:37pm On May 28, 2023
Kiwor starts at LB, Partey at RB and White at CB.

Na so Holding useless reach ? 🤦‍♂️

Make the guy find club go championship or any of the newly promoted team.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2023
Partey still at RB
Arteta for life carry on nothing do you
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Kiwor starts at LB, Partey at RB and White at CB.

Na so Holding useless reach ? 🤦‍♂️

Make the guy find club go championship or any of the newly promoted team.

Holding is not good enough now. Nobody needs an oracle to determine that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:00pm On May 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

Holding is not good enough now. Nobody needs an oracle to determine that.

I know na . I’m even pissed we kept him this long.

The problem is while we were struggling under Emery and early days of Arteta we thought he was still decent in the midst of dem Clowns like Mustafi , Papasthapopulous and David Luiz. Now amongst his peers we know he’s shiiit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 4:08pm On May 28, 2023
SPEAKING OF SQUID DEPTH.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
League settled
Top4 settled
What are we playing for? absolutely nothing, wolves nko the same thing
Trossard and saka are playing with injury
We have Tierney on bench, Walters a youngster that can play RB too
ESR, Nelson and nketiah all on bench in a dead rubber exhibition
Rambo and gabu will be playing all epl matches this season with no rest

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:43pm On May 28, 2023
Xhaka scores !
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
Xhaka makes it 2-0 !
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:46pm On May 28, 2023
Xhaka will be leaving us on a good note.

It’s a pity he never got to play in the champions league while he was here .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2023
Xhaka bowing out with style.
The last midfielder to do so was actually Rosicky.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:48pm On May 28, 2023
The design of this New Jersey is 🔥
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2023
daveP:
Xhaka bowing out with style.
The last midfielder to do so was actually Rosicky.

The little Mozart….one of my all time favorite players.

I am happy Xhaka rewrote his Arsenal story.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:58pm On May 28, 2023
Sala makes it 3-0 with a beautifully worked goal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:03pm On May 28, 2023
Xhaka was unlucky there , he could’ve scored hat trick

(1) (2) (3) ... (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: johnjunior39(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.