Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,991 members, 7,873,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370411 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I supposed collect all the time I use type all my shalaye from u ni. Na the bold u for talk since instead wey u turn me to Sydney Talker. angry

I agree 100% he's not a priority signing
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I like this guy cheesy
Even if arteta want shiit you are all in for him
That's the spirit
I am always on the opinion that Arteta and all those managers are better informed than any of us. They all go through more and better data analysis before they come to their conclusions. So I don't argue with their decisions, I only try to see the reasons why they follow such paths. It is when they fail that I criticise them. I cannot criticise the decision to buy Havertz until it fails.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You they do like say like say you no know spy360
He go first carry you where you no know until you later realize you are both on same page
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

I am always on the opinion that Arteta and all those managers are better informed than any of us. They all go through more and better data analysis before they come to their conclusions. So I don't argue with their decisions, I only try to see the reasons why they follow such paths. It is when they fail that I criticise them. I cannot criticise the decision to buy Havertz until it fails.

Honestly I don't know why Arsenal would need Havertz in any position... undecided

But I just want to assume there is something Arteta and Ancelotti are seeing in him that we don't see that makes them think he worth any investment... Left to me even if he is walking free into Arsenal, I would have said we don't need him... But the coach should know better till he fails...Like with Jorginho, he proved many wrong, maybe he would prove us wrong with Harvertz also... Else
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
All I know is if comes one of ESR or viera must go

Btw make odegaard swap shirt with ESR jare, our 10 just they waste for bench angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Jodera:
So news is saying West Ham have rejected our first bid!!
Na wa oo, I thought it'll be smooth sailing!!

On Another news, Kiwior don go tie knot!! grin
Congratulations to him!!
Na wa o... make Dem sha take am easy. I no wan hear say Dem get pelvis injury.
Our inspirational amd motivational coach sef tied the knot last week.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
This is how it happened..
Edu and Mikel were special guests at Carlos' wedding. Somehow, one mmpuru mmiri addict managed to slip in loud inside their drink.
The next morning at Colney
Edu: How you take see Havertz na?
Arteta: Haaa my Gee, that guy na better player. Make we bid for am na
Edu: Sure...on it brother, infact if na 500M they want, we go give em.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 4:06am On Jun 16, 2023
Why are you Guys not testing Madrid's resolve by going after one of either Tchouameni or Camavinga with their acquisition of Jude?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:38am On Jun 16, 2023
chic2pimp:
Why are you Guys not testing Madrid's resolve by going after one of either Tchouameni or Camavinga with their acquisition of Jude?

I don’t think they will allow Tchouameni leave and Ancellotti like Camavinga. I was thinking Kalvin Phillips at City.. But Arteta has his sights on Rice who am I to ask of Beans?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:02am On Jun 16, 2023
chic2pimp:
Tchouameni , Bellingham and valverde should be starting for Madrid
Camavinga is utility player , I doubt ancelotti is selling any of them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 7:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Jodera:
This!!!! ....

We need a very good towering different Variety of striker.

We've got Jesus, Trossard, Martinelli (sometimes) and to some extent Nketiah offering almost similar services. Wetin we need Havertz for again.

And if na midfield, that's even the worst !!

I will swear for Arteta and Edu because I am not understanding. Is there any secret deal between Chelsea and Arteta?

Havertez of all people.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2023
Argh!!!!
You people complain damn too much
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2023
Heard Holding has renewed till 2027.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Tchouameni , Bellingham and valverde should be starting for Madrid
Camavinga is utility player , I doubt ancelotti is selling any of them
I doubt Carlo starts the three of them in Big games. Either of Modric and Kroos or even both of em' will start.
If the team sees Him(Cama) as no more than a utility player, then He needs to start asking questions about His future at the club. The "Jack of all trades master of none" path is a surefire way to mediocrity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Watch as Chelsea buys Caicedo before we complete Rice signing.😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Roland17:

I don’t think they will allow Tchouameni leave and Ancellotti like Camavinga. I was thinking Kalvin Phillips at City.. But Arteta has his sights on Rice who am I to ask of Beans?

Well they need to start to thinking about their own future. One of them surely will not get enough playing time in their preferred position(most likely Cama).

Kalvin will be the cheaper option but Rice is younger and you could say is more proven in the Premier League.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
See the way they are going back and forth on rice until one big club hijack the deal, same thing that happened to mudyk deal
Them know the amount to pay for rice but they will foolishly delay it until it become out of their hand
Normally sef i go happy if we lose out
daveP:
Watch as Chelsea buys Caicedo before we complete Rice signing.😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
See the way they are going back and forth on rice until one big club hijack the deal, same thing that happened to mudyk deal
Them know the amount to pay for rice but they will foolishly delay it until it become out of their hand
Normally sef i go happy if we lose out

If Arsenal have interest for 4months and finish a deal on 1st negotiation, na Guinness world record e go be.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
I understand A. Sanchez reached out to Arteta and asked if he can return to Arsenal this summer and Arteta told him NO!

The chickens have come home to roost eh!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Roland17:
I understand A. Sanchez reached out to Arteta and asked if he can return to Arsenal this summer and Arteta told him NO!

The chickens have come home to roost eh!
To come and do what
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

To come and do what

Make e go play piano for United...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Roland17:

Make e go play piano for United...
That mecenary of a man is shameless

In other news arsenal will be releasing AMN by June 30
Nelson will also be a free player if his contract ain't sorted out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by toluxe0075: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Are you guys sure Arteta knows what he is doing running after this Havertz guy because this guy no be am at all. At Chelsea, he is like Pepe with Arsenal. He is also on and off with Germany too. Na consistent players we need now o not another tag along player like Viera.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That mecenary of a man is shameless

In other news arsenal will be releasing AMN by June 30
Nelson will also be a free player if his contract ain't sorted out
This AMN would have turned out to be a very solid FB by now but the midfield obsession no allow am concentrate. I feel for Nelson sha.. I will understand if he later leaves.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:20am On Jun 17, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Honestly I don't know why Arsenal would need Havertz in any position... undecided

But I just want to assume there is something Arteta and Ancelotti are seeing in him that we don't see that makes them think he worth any investment... Left to me even if he is walking free into Arsenal, I would have said we don't need him... But the coach should know better till he fails...Like with Jorginho, he proved many wrong, maybe he would prove us wrong with Harvertz also... Else
Exactly.

Personally I am sure if I was Arsenal manager, I won't go near Havertz. I have tried to find out his reasons and the best one I can come up with is his quality before he joined Chelsea. Because after that I can't find a reason.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2023
mostob:
This AMN would have turned out to be a very solid FB by now but the midfield obsession no allow am concentrate. I feel for Nelson sha.. I will understand if he later leaves.
Nelson will stay but I feel we should let him go too

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Nelson will stay but I feel we should let him go too
We need the depth. Aside Martinelli, which other LW do we have?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
mostob:
We need the depth. Aside Martinelli, which other LW do we have?
Trossard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Trossard
Trossard is better as a false 9. I'm not disputing your claim but if no winger is coming this summer, it's better Nelson stays.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
This Rice deal suppose end by Tuesday sha...

And Romeo Lavia? It might be possible if Caicedo joins Chelsea and Partey leaves for PSG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
mostob:
This Rice deal suppose end by Tuesday sha...

And Romeo Lavia? It might be possible if Caicedo joins Chelsea and Partey leaves for PSG
If partey is going then jourginho should not stay
And we will need another CM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If partey is going then jourginho should not stay
And we will need another CM
Be like Jorginho is heading to Italy. Sources said Sarri wants him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.